Author Topic: PCSD- Arrest Domestic Assault Second Degree  (Read 4950 times)

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
PCSD- Arrest Domestic Assault Second Degree
« on: October 16, 2011, 04:19:14 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Arrest Domestic Assault Second Degree
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Oct. 15, 2011

On Oct. 14, 2011, the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office was notified of a physical disturbance at 26609 Alps Street, Richland, Missouri. The call was assigned to a reserve deputy who was on patrol.

Upon arrival the deputy was told by the wife that during the course of an argument with her husband he had pulled out her hair, choked her, and pushed her. He then made threats to kill her in front of their children.

The wife was able to escape from the husband and the husband then left the residence. At a later time another Pulaski County deputy found the husband and made the arrest. The male subject was transported to the Pulaski County Jail and a statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident.

The prosecutor filed one count of domestic assault second degree, a class C felony, on James Casey McCabe, age 32, of 26609 Alps Street, Richland, Missouri. McCabe later posted a $30,000 bond and was released from custody.

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
Re: PCSD- Arrest Domestic Assault Second Degree
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 06:42:02 PM »
did he go back home?

Offline pulaskiivoter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 10:28:37 PM »
Sheriff, Reserves are free from what I remember.  How much do they work and what do they do?  If they were paid, how much more would our county be in debt to you?

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 12:00:31 AM »
Sheriff, Reserves are free from what I remember.  How much do they work and what do they do?  If they were paid, how much more would our county be in debt to you?

Depends on the reserve deputy. I have two detectives and one road reserve who probably work at least 16 hours per week each. Might be a shade less but they are all fully POST certified and handle whatever we throw at them. As a rule in the past I have not highlighted the fact that a reserve deputy worked the case or made the arrest. By this I mean once in a while I would mention reserve but not every time.

It occurred to me that I probably should let people know how much they do work because it just spot lights the need for more paid deputies.

JB

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 03:06:34 AM »
So the guy is back home playing house again?
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 12:35:33 PM »
So the guy is back home playing house again?

One of the bond conditions was no contact with the victim so no he should not be home. I might add that is a very common bond condition imposed by the court.
JB

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 06:00:11 PM »
Do your folks check. I think not! I know you don't have the man power but I know that condition is bogus.

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 06:25:27 PM »
I think the battered person should have a condition also.  If he/she comes back, you must call 911 immediately.  If you don't and that person moves back in, you will also be arrested for aiding and abetting.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 10:51:24 PM »
wow some people just don't learn do they?

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 11:23:00 PM »
Guess he's back?

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 03:22:56 AM »
Well JB what ya going to do when the sun goes down. Wait for one to end up in the hospital or worse? That seperation order is worth nothing, spend a day just checking how it works. Then have a sitdown with the PA. Dam expensive babysitters.

Offline cricket

• me 115 feet up inn the air
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »
I do not think the sheriff dept. should have to check. If the woman, or man who ever is in that situation is stupid enough to let them back in, it's there problem. I have seen so many of my friends or acquaintances do this over and over, and I'm sorry I can't feel sorry for them if they do nothing to help theirselfs, I get so tired of poor me, get your head out of your butt and fix your life if its so bad!!
Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 08:17:20 PM »
I do not think the sheriff dept. should have to check. If the woman, or man who ever is in that situation is stupid enough to let them back in, it's there problem. I have seen so many of my friends or acquaintances do this over and over, and I'm sorry I can't feel sorry for them if they do nothing to help theirselfs, I get so tired of poor me, get your head out of your butt and fix your life if its so bad!!
Hey Cricket are you guys rested up yet?
Wheres Sandy? did you wear her out?  LOL :)
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 08:49:49 PM »
true~ they always go back~

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 02:27:41 AM »
Bondsman should revoke his bond and throw him back in.

Offline cricket

• me 115 feet up inn the air
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 07:08:44 AM »
Yes we are rested up, just still cleaning up getting ready for next year, I have ordered so many pumpkin books hoping to grow several different kinds, and hundred plus pound pumpkins, I'm just not going to lift them. lol
Sandy is wore out, she is in bed now we keep her busy around here there is always something to do.
Hey Cricket are you guys rested up yet?
Wheres Sandy? did you wear her out?  LOL :)
Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 04:16:43 PM »

I agree... I can not feel sorry for this lady and haven't for a very long time, he has treated her like crap long before they got married and she even lost her children at 1 time because of his drug habit a few years ago and she STILL went ahead and married him and stupid on her behalf because she cant use the excuse "well I got him back and stayed with him because of the kids" because not 1 of her kids belong to him. So all I can say is she likes what is going on time after time after time.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• Actions speak louder than words, U have 2 show me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 12:50:08 AM »
Well I have to say I have seen it happen time and time again with many women! I myself tolerated mental, verbal and emotional abuse and I have no excuse except to say I believed in my vows and stood by em. I wish now I would have left sooner because my kids now treat me with the same respect their father did! I however, NEVER was hit! Im so sorry...but if he would have EVER hit me I would do just like my nanna did my papa...wrapped those sheets around him and beat him with a cast iron skillet! He would remember me the next day and NOT attempt to do it again! (now a days the women would get thrown in jail for doing it back! But...I would make dang sure he would be too embarrassed to go tell anyone but be dang scared to "pass out" or fall asleep in my presence!  It worked for my nanna by golly! I think the men who do that are wimps anyway!  Gonna take me a LOOOOONGGGGGG time before I ever trust a man again just from what I experienced. I think a lot of what we see now has so much to do with drugs and alcohol its unreal! Stupid people is all I can say, there is NO security in a relationship like that!
AND YES MAYNARD THEY KEEP ME BUSY! LOL Gonna miss the pumpkin patch till next year but...am liking that it has calmed down now. I was wore out!! I love it out here on the farm! They are good roomies too!
You never know how STRONG you are...until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Life Isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Someday someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 04:34:23 AM »
well what's the rest of the story?