Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Missouri Voters May be Asked to Legalize Marijuana in 2012  (Read 9939 times)

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Re: Missouri Voters May be Asked to Legalize Marijuana in 2012
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 09:07:34 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline CrazedChris

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 09:22:47 PM »
I am curious, if this passed, who will grow it?  Will it be regulated by the FDA?  Or are there going to be collection sites for the locals to share their harvest?  Will you have to have a drug screening to work in the greenhouse? 

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 09:33:19 PM »
I am curious, if this passed, who will grow it?  Will it be regulated by the FDA?  Or are there going to be collection sites for the locals to share their harvest?  Will you have to have a drug screening to work in the greenhouse? 
Don't worry about it Chris___ It will never pass.   :)
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »
Really Maynard? Bet you thought we would never have a black president either? lol...just saying
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 10:26:59 PM »
You will grow them right next to the tomatoes and green beans, Lowes will have the sprouts on sale, but the Amish will have the best ones
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 10:49:03 PM »
Really Maynard? Bet you thought we would never have a black president either? lol...just saying
If I'm WRONG I'll Kiss your Bare ass on the court house steps and give you 15 minutes to draw a crowd!
Also this applys if I'm right
 :":": :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Offline David Day

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »
If it's on the ballot I suspect it will get about 35 - 38% approval.  Just my guess.

Dave
Political Website:  www.StateRepDay.com
Back Roads Recording:  www.backroadsrecording.com
Band Website:  www.MFNband.net
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RepDay

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 11:32:13 PM »
If I'm WRONG I'll Kiss your Bare ass on the court house steps and give you 15 minutes to draw a crowd!

lol
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34:57 PM »
If it's on the ballot I suspect it will get about 35 - 38% approval.  Just my guess.

Dave
My guess is a little higher. I'm sure that 35-38% would be the pot smokers that make it off the couch to vote lol. And there will be the ones that don't smoke (like Me) that would vote to pass it.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 12:10:55 AM »
make sure it is the Pulaski county courthouse Maynard! I don't want to travel too far to take the picture!!!

Offline SC Susie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 03:57:20 AM »
RESERVE YOUR SEATING FOLKS......looks like Show-Me might hit the   requirements to get their petitions passed and up on a ballot.........check out these numbers http://show-mecannabis.com/2011/10/24/majorityagree/ from the week of 24OCT11.

"This week marked a turning point in the history of cannabis legalization, when Gallup announced a poll showing that for the first time in history, a full majority of Americans support legalizing marijuana: 50% in support and 46% in opposition.  That’s an increase in support of 4% since last year and an astounding 14% increase from 5 years ago.
In the Midwest, including Missouri, support soared a full twelve percentage points – from 42% in favor in 2010 to a whopping 54% in 2011."

Who kept the faith and fought the fight;
The glory theirs, the duty ours.
~Wallace Bruce

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 04:10:46 AM »
RESERVE YOUR SEATING FOLKS......looks like Show-Me might hit the   requirements to get their petitions passed and up on a ballot.........check out these numbers http://show-mecannabis.com/2011/10/24/majorityagree/ from the week of 24OCT11.

"This week marked a turning point in the history of cannabis legalization, when Gallup announced a poll showing that for the first time in history, a full majority of Americans support legalizing marijuana: 50% in support and 46% in opposition.  That’s an increase in support of 4% since last year and an astounding 14% increase from 5 years ago.
In the Midwest, including Missouri, support soared a full twelve percentage points – from 42% in favor in 2010 to a whopping 54% in 2011."
I better practice my Pucker.
People are such Damned fools, I should have known better.
They elected Obama didn't they?

Offline 2CardJohnE

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 04:22:11 AM »
If it does make it to the ballot i'd bet good money there will a record number of people turn out to the polls.  could have a effect on other legislation being voted on because of it
John Wayne said it best, "I may not have voted for him, but he is MY President

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 12:22:16 PM »

:wee_fly:       :2popcorn:

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2011, 03:30:05 PM »
IF it passes and I hope it does. Local LE can amend their budgets there will be no need for fly overs and Mj eradcation programs. There are still the federal laws that make illegal.

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2011, 06:31:48 PM »
Id bet it passes easily in the 60-70% range and it should.I also believe growing for personal use such as 10 plants should not be taxed BUT if you have a farm and are making BIG BUCKS then taxation should be inherited into the equasion
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2011, 11:19:56 PM »
I say legalize it and tax the heck out of it.  You all know, people growing their own and selling it could put some pretty nasty stuff in it.  It would have to be processed and packaged just like a pack of cigarettes and if you get caught using any that has not been packaged for resale, then you are not being legal and you should be charged with having an illegal substance.  Just my opinion. 
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline jlh

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2011, 02:31:13 AM »
You know, years ago I was very much against legalizing marijuana, but my opinion has changed. It took two years of sociology and a parent and sister suffering from glaucoma to help change my mind. Besides, it would half way empty out our jails and prison systems so the real criminals could be put behind bars and serve their full sentences for more serious crimes. Besides we all know that even though they are serving time for possession they still manage to get it on the inside.

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2011, 02:46:16 AM »
I say legalize it and tax the heck out of it.  You all know, people growing their own and selling it could put some pretty nasty stuff in it.  It would have to be processed and packaged just like a pack of cigarettes and if you get caught using any that has not been packaged for resale, then you are not being legal and you should be charged with having an illegal substance.  Just my opinion.
It should be no different then a tabacoo plant.  Grow it, hang it in the barn to dry and if you sell it make sure you pay your taxs on the income you recieved.

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2011, 03:25:30 AM »
I was raised by parents who openly smoked pot and never hid it from me. Did I like it...of course not. But on the positive side it made me not want to do it. Ended up trying it a couple times in my 20's and makes me very sick. Been around many and I do mean many alcoholics in my life and I would rather be around someone that has smoked a doobie than a freakin drunk any day. Weed gives you a much more mellow "high" than booze does so why is alcohol legal and MJ not? THC may clog up some brain cells but alcohol destroys them. Also there are so many medical benefits. The government could make so much money from the taxes, and like others have said clear out many jails cells for serious crimes. Create a new source of income, free up wasted money, help with medical problems...seems like a "No Brainer" to me. I think it has a very good chance of passing if put on the ballot. I personally wouldn't use it even if it were legal but I'm not going to judge other for doing so, the same goes for drinking. I don't do it but to each their own...

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2011, 08:22:26 AM »
I love to see open minded opinions , especially from people who dont have any interest in the actual use of it. If only we could get the same open mindedness for other issues...lol
Biscuit

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2011, 08:24:36 AM »
Might want to get some lip balm, Ill be expecting mine after Trenas...lol
Biscuit

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2011, 02:07:40 PM »
I want mine right on the brown spot. I`ll have bad gas that day also.
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha

Offline David Day

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2011, 02:33:59 PM »
OMD opened with this song Friday night in Springfield...GREAT concert.  Seems about right for this thread LOL.

Enjoy!  Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Standin On The Rock

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2011, 12:44:30 AM »
OMD opened with this song Friday night in Springfield...GREAT concert.  Seems about right for this thread LOL.

Enjoy!  Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Standin On The Rock
  Yep it was a excellent show.  Maybe you can "name that tune" David.   I posted a picture of Steve Cash from friday night just to see if there were any fans in this forum, got no replies yet http://pulaskicountyweb.com/smf/index.php?topic=27961.msg256168#new

Offline David Day

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2011, 12:53:52 AM »
I gave it a shot. Great shows , that is a great pic!

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2011, 07:21:54 PM »
You know, years ago I was very much against legalizing marijuana, but my opinion has changed. It took two years of sociology and a parent and sister suffering from glaucoma to help change my mind. Besides, it would half way empty out our jails and prison systems so the real criminals could be put behind bars and serve their full sentences for more serious crimes. Besides we all know that even though they are serving time for possession they still manage to get it on the inside.

I think a lot of folks are in the same boat.  We've been told for so long that MJ is "so dangerous" that we believed it.  Now we're starting to see the truth.  My father takes a hand full of pills every day for back pain & nerve damage.  The pills make him "loopy", he loses his balance, fine motor skills are gone, and he's still in pain.  Trying to convince him to use MJ instead of taking a hand full of pills has been a challenge to say the least.
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2011, 04:38:41 AM »
Pot was more or less legal in Alaska back in 94. You could not grow it, you could not sell or buy it, if you got caught with a amount of less then a ounce it was just a misdemeanor. How was a person supposed to get it? Thats the kind of laws that just makes no sence.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline brucerhowell

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 06:43:33 PM »
what good will it do, as long as the Feds say it's against the law and close down shops Like in Cal. and the Feds keep getting kick backs from the phamacy companies, and privite prison owners it will remain Illegal. so they fill our prisons will pot smokers, enstead of Meth producers and heroin sellers. What would the cartels in Mexico due if it was legal???

Offline Jen

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »
If they could control it, they would legalize it and tax it.