Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: BUYER BEWARE – Crocker Conoco  (Read 10528 times)

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
BUYER BEWARE – Crocker Conoco
« on: November 15, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I wouldn’t normally do this, but I gave the owners the opportunity to fix it and they chose not to, so I’ll get my money back one way or another.   I’ll skip the long, boring back-story and just give you the facts so you can make an informed decision for yourself.  I was quoted a price for tires over the phone, drove over & had them installed and when I got the bill it was $140 more than what I was quoted.  Their answer to the misquoted price was “we’ll take the tires back off & put your old ones back on”, along with a string of conflicting excuses on why / how the misquote happened.  I requested that the owners contact me so we could figure something out, and gave them five days to do so.  No contact, not even a phone call or text message saying “sorry for the confusion”. 
I like to spend my money locally whenever possible, and support small business if it’s feasible.  I could have gone to a car dealership less than five miles from my house and got the tires for a few dollars more than what I was quoted by Crocker Conoco, but I chose to support the little guy and spend a few extra dollars.  Crocker Conoco has taken my last dollar, and if you choose to continue to frequent this business I encourage you to check, double check, and get everything written up BEFORE they start the work you are paying them for.
Again, I don’t like doing this to a small business.  However, I had $140 stolen from me, and as I said I will get it back one way or another.  I have a lot of friends in the area, so if they lose $140 worth of business because I let everyone know that they stole from me, maybe they’ll get the point and my friends will not get their money stolen from them.  Fair is fair, right is right, and wrong is wrong.

**UPDATE**  The owner of Crocker Conoco and I have come to an agreement.  He told me if I could find the tires that I purchased anyplace else for a lower price he would match that price.  It turns out the tires that I purchased are in fact good tires at a very good price.  On that note, I am very pleased that I received a quality product at a good price.  [/font]The owner and I both agree that this could have been settled much more diplomatically if a phone call had been made, however the owner stated he did not think there was a problem because I paid for the tires.  As for the different price quote, I think that’s going to go down as one of the great mysteries of the world… there have been so many prices thrown around in the past week, I won’t even bother to speculate.  [/font]
Am I happy that I paid $140 more than I expected to that day?  Nope.
 Is the owner happy about the bad publicity that he’s received in the past week? Nope
 Are either of us happy with the drama fest this has turned into? Hell no.

It is unfortunate that this incident has spun so far out of control.  In the end I believe there are lessons to be learned on all sides.  Be sure to have a written quote prior to getting work done.  Those who don’t know or have all of the facts should remain neutral, or abstain from adding fuel to the fire by poking sticks.  Customer Service is the cornerstone of small business, and a simple phone call can make a huge difference sometimes.  Acting out of anger and pride can cause someone to cross boundaries that should never be crossed.  Idle threats will be treated as entertainment.
[/font]

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
Re: BUYER BEWARE – Crocker Conoco
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 11:05:07 PM »
your not the first one and you wont be the last~

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 03:53:46 AM »
Wow, I just called a local business today to get a quote for tires over the phone.  He quoted the cost of the tire, mounting, balancing, stem, some kind of fee for keeping the tires, tire tax and I think a couple other things, I sure hope he's not $140 off.  But, let me ask you guys a question.  I'm getting these new tires for the front of my daughter's car.  She could use better tires on the back too.  I know where I can get two used tires for her car for only $25 each.  Do you think that would be OK?  Her car is front wheel drive and the used tires look like they are in pretty good shape.  Just wondering what you all thought.  I can't afford another $170 for two more tires for the back.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:19:12 AM »
Wow, I just called a local business today to get a quote for tires over the phone.  He quoted the cost of the tire, mounting, balancing, stem, some kind of fee for keeping the tires, tire tax and I think a couple other things, I sure hope he's not $140 off.  But, let me ask you guys a question.  I'm getting these new tires for the front of my daughter's car.  She could use better tires on the back too.  I know where I can get two used tires for her car for only $25 each.  Do you think that would be OK?  Her car is front wheel drive and the used tires look like they are in pretty good shape.  Just wondering what you all thought.  I can't afford another $170 for two more tires for the back.

Try W & W Discount Tires in Lebanon, cant go wrong
http://www.kudzu.com/m/W-W-Discount-Tires-9611777/reviews/
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 05:23:28 AM »

Try W & W Discount Tires in Lebanon, cant go wrong
http://www.kudzu.com/m/W-W-Discount-Tires-9611777/reviews/

I second that, if in a financial pinch, the owner Chester will give you a great deal on his factory blemished tires. He even warranties them!
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 05:32:38 AM »
There IS a lil place in Crocker called Deans tires or smething like that and they have near new used tiers and I had 1 put on and balanced and mounted and the total bill was $25.00. You cant bitch about a deal like that even if it is in CRocker
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 06:21:49 AM »
There IS a lil place in Crocker called Deans tires or smething like that and they have near new used tiers and I had 1 put on and balanced and mounted and the total bill was $25.00. You cant bitch about a deal like that even if it is in CRocker

What does your crocker Comment have to do with anything ? Do you not understand how to stay on topic with anything...   

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 07:07:35 AM »
Probie can you spell KISS MY ASS? Get-er done

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 07:16:00 AM »
Im afraid I would have made em take em off and do twice the work for free. Either I would get what they quoted or they wouldnt have gotten paid. You just dont pull that sh!$.  I had Bills car care look at my truck one time and they told me I needed a new fly wheel. I said cool fix it but leave the old one in the bed of the truck so I could sell it for scrap. they called me back not 5 minutes later saying," you know what I looked at it again and theres no teeth missing ......lol. I went up there and got my truck not 10 minutes later. They hadent even pulled it in the bay. it was where I parked it when I dropped it off. I never went back. they are closed now so dont confuse this with the new business there. I have no idea who they are or how they do business so dont take this as a dont go there. just always make your car care person prove the work they do. know your parts and question everything.
Biscuit

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 10:22:03 AM »
 :poke:
Probie can you spell KISS MY ASS? Get-er done

I sure can, But like ALL of your posts, it still has nothing to do with the topic...

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 11:45:34 AM »
Gene's Tires in Crocker is a great place for good used tires, when you can't afford new ones. I have used them a few times. If they have the size you need, they are usually $25 mounted and balanced.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 05:19:07 PM »
There are a half dozen other comments from other posters that do the same thing.  Probie...you are trying to stir the pot.  lol.

What does your crocker Comment have to do with anything ? Do you not understand how to stay on topic with anything...   
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 06:28:11 PM »
Whatcha cooking Probie?
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 06:46:35 PM »
Im afraid I would have made em take em off and do twice the work for free.

I almost did, but I drove in on a flat & knew I wouldn't make it out of Crocker before it went flat again.  And then what? They would've sold the already mounted tires to someone else as "New".  I decided to give them a chance to fix the mistake, but until I posted this yesterday there was no attempt on behalf of Crocker Conoco to even contact me directly.
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline JPBegins

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »
I would go have them take them off then go on down the road to Gene's tires and see what they have.  I don't think you will be sorry.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 07:49:11 PM »
I would go have them take them off then go on down the road to Gene's tires and see what they have.  I don't think you will be sorry.

Thanks JP, but I'm not going to take them off.  I believe in paying for what I get, which is why I paid the bill in the first place.  But, I also believe in customer service and standing by your word, which is why I'm letting people know.  I could have easily walked out of the shop & not paid the bill, but that's not me. 

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 07:52:27 PM »
You might also want to notify the BBB.

Thanks JP, but I'm not going to take them off.  I believe in paying for what I get, which is why I paid the bill in the first place.  But, I also believe in customer service and standing by your word, which is why I'm letting people know.  I could have easily walked out of the shop & not paid the bill, but that's not me. 
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 07:59:47 PM »
Thank you Trena! Genes is the place I was thinking of (I called it Deans ) but yes they are VERY reasonable and will get you back on the road in a jiffy for very little. Same place Mark writes hot checks and begs for tires and work done and they actually help him and they do accept bad checks and will hold bad checks till you call

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »
Your welcome Bob, but do you really have to talk shit about Mark in every thread? Really....I gave you your own thread!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:47:19 PM »
 ###$$#@! ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 01:05:43 AM »
I apologize Trena. I have better things to do than hassle with an idiot. So Ill keep any further comments about a loose nut on the thread that was designed for a Crocker NUT. I owe you a large popcorn WITH cheese and a coke. LOL

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 01:09:09 AM »
I apologize Trena. I have better things to do than hassle with an idiot. So Ill keep any further comments about a loose nut on the thread that was designed for a Crocker NUT. I owe you a large popcorn WITH cheese and a coke. LOL

LOL, Thanks

Offline ganman3327@yahoo.com

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 10:20:25 PM »
 Crocker Conoco Complaint
To all that may be concerned, I am Jerimiah Gan a 1SG on FLW and the son of the owner of Crocker Conoco…….and the administrator of the Crocker Conoco FB page as well. I am writing to try to slow down the slander train for what it’s worth and because several loyal customers have been asking repeatedly for our side of the story. For legality reasons on pending legal actions I will not mention names. Here is the post that I am referring to:
I wouldn't normally do this, but I gave the owners the opportunity to fix it and they chose not to, so I'll get my money back one way or another. I'll skip the long, boring back-story and just give you the facts so you can make an informed decision for yourself. I was quoted a price for tires over the phone, drove over & had them installed and when I got the bill it was $140 more than what I was quoted. Their answer to the misquoted price was "we'll take the tires back off and put your old tires back on", along with a string of conflicting excuses on why / how the misquote happened. I requested that the owners contact me so we could figure something out, and gave them five days to do so. No contact, not even a phone call or text message saying "sorry for the confusion."
I like to spend my money locally whenever possible, and support small business if it's feasible. I could have gone to a car dealership less than five miles from my house and got the tires for a few dollars more than what I was quoted by Crocker Conoco, but I chose to support the little guy and spend a few extra dollars. Crocker Conoco has taken my last dollar, and if you choose to continue to frequent this business I encourage you to check, double check, and get everything written up BEFORE they start the work you are paying them for.
Again, I don't like doing this to a small business. However, I had $140 stolen from me, and as I said I will get it back one way or another. I have a lot of friends in this area, so if they lose $140 worth of business because I let everyone know that they stole from me, maybe they'll get the point and my friends will not get their money stolen from them. Fair is fair, right is right, and wrong is wrong.
Feel free to share with whomever you like...
OK, for starters I am not one to jump the gun or on a band wagon, I like to get my facts right and try to figure out as much of the truth as possible. Now after reviewing surveillance footage and talking with every employee there that day the “boring back story” is this. On the 11th of Nov (Veterans’ Day) a phone call was made for a tire quote. I have talked with the individual that called (which was not the individual that purchased the tires) they spoke with an employee that works in the maintenance shop and said that they were quoted tires for 105.00….I have no reason to doubt this nor do I have any proof that is what was said. The employee said he only spoke with one individual that day and said that he quoted tires for 145…this is the first time in the years, that we have dealt in tires that there has been this type of complaint and there is no reason not to believe him as well but again no proof.
A complaint was made at the store in regards to the price and the employees offered to put the customer’s old tires back on his vehicle (this alone would have been a financial hit to the store in labor and the fact that new tires just became used in min’s). The customer was not happy with this.
The best that I can figure out or the…. “string of conflicting excuses”…. is that one of three things happened:
1) The fact that the individual that bought the tires did not actually talk with or get the quote from the employee themselves. In fact they got a quote from an individual that got a quote.
2) The individual that actually got the quote was indeed given the wrong quote over the phone.
3) The individual that got the quote miss understood the price that was quoted…….
Now, all of these could of actually happened and I refuse to say that anyone person is not telling the truth but there are entirely to many variables for things to go wrong. The individual with the complaint didn’t actually talk to anyone at the store themselves but indeed another individual got the quote for them. There is no written proof of any quote, had there been, the price the tires would have been sold for would have been the written quote.
As for the: “I requested that the owners contact me so we could figure something out, and gave them five days to do so. “ This incident happened in the middle of the day and there are at least three shift changes a day. I actually seen the note written on the receipt on the 13th of Nov and it was passed along however the individual was never called….it had been two days since the purchase and we decided not to call due to the fact that he had not called and the tires he bought were in fact at a very competitive price and took it as he was satisfied. In fact it wasn’t until the 16th of November that I was notified about this complaint from a friend of mine in Georgia once it was posted by a different individual on the Crocker Conoco FB Page. I understand that there are several ways to handle issues that one faces. Some are straight forward and some are cheap shots, I got it. But a word spoken is an arrow loosed….there really isn’t any pulling it back.
The individual was contacted by the Owner yesterday and they talked again today. The outcome is between the customer and the owner and not something I am going to air out on the web. I am sorry that the costumer felt as though they had gotten cheated out of “my last dollar” and I am sorry that this has turned into a very slanderous situation that could have been handled the grown up way. Crocker Conoco always has and will be a great place to do business. Anyone who knows me or my family knows that we are not in the business of screwing anyone over. This was as close to the facts that I could get but this is a, he said-she said and the truth will always lye in the middle.

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 10:29:22 PM »
When you have several employees answering the phone and making decisions, you are asking for problems.  The other side of the story was needed and seems to clear up the problem...however, when a quote is found to be so much different from the actual price, the customer should have been notified before the work was done.  That was still wrong in my opinion.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 02:06:58 AM »
 Just a biker are you the one that made the call or did someone else make it for you? If you say you made it then the guy is lying or has been to lied to by an employee.  If someone else made the call then that kinda does give him an out. If you say you made the call I would believe you. I know you don't talk trash or lie you are one of the most straight shooters I know.

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 02:13:52 AM »
well at least they were nice enough to answer on here anyways~

Offline frog_love

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 06:55:18 PM »
I don’t normally get on here... but :) here I am... So for those who don’t know me I am Adrina  :)  I am also Timmy's GF

1st- "they spoke with an employee that works in the maintenance shop and said that they were quoted tires for 105.00….I have no reason to doubt this nor do I have any proof that is what was said. "

If you have no reason to doubt ...... then? Do the employees there not write down who they quote things to?

2nd- "1) The fact that the individual that bought the tires did not actually talk with or get the quote from the employee themselves. In fact they got a quote from an individual that got a quote."

I was that individual that got the quote... but you don’t doubt right? So are you calling me a liar....

3rd- 2) "The individual that actually got the quote was indeed given the wrong quote over the phone."

Indeed given the wrong quote? ok so CUSTOMER SERVICE  on the stations part would have been a step in the RIGHT direction

4th- 3) "The individual that got the quote miss understood the price that was quoted……."

misunderstood the price? see 3rd.... $105 mounted & balanced "out the door" plus tax.......... is what the guy told me on the phone

5th- "The individual with the complaint didn’t actually talk to anyone at the store themselves"

if you looked at your surveillance footage you would see that Tim & I stood there talking to the "store manager" for a good 30 minutes to an hour, with the other 3 employees watching & listening off & on.... the complaint was heard by the "store manager" & the other employees & then again by the cashier that wanted the ticket signed, Tim asked for the owner to call him so this could be worked out!!! I texted you w/ the complaint & then asked you or your dad to call Tim & gave you his #..... :)

6th- I told you I had the paper that I wrote on that day if you wanted to see... no reply

7th- “This incident happened in the middle of the day and there are at least three shift changes a day. I actually seen the note written on the receipt on the 13th of Nov and it was passed along however the individual was never called”

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE/follow up!!! I texted you on the 11th & told you Tim was NOT happy & please make contact... So this sounds like you’re excusing the station of poor business procedures... because of shift changes....
2 people that work for that station was told to have the owner to contact because the customer isn’t happy, 2 others employees may have heard that.... then a text sent to you saying the same...

8th- “pending legal actions”   

Really? Haven’t been notified by anyone or anything....

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »
come back again anytime frog_love! thank you for the reply!

Offline frog_love

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
& I am not speaking for Timmy just for myself .... also....  last but not least.... going to places of peoples employment is way, way wrong! Said person has nothing to do with this!

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2011, 07:48:52 PM »
Based on what i have read it looks like the person who called for the quote may of misinterpreted a quote for 145 for 105.  I believe it was a honest misunderstanding , based mainly that i think both parties to be telling the truth.  As far as resolving the problem i think they ought to meet in the middle for 125 and shake hands
John Wayne said it best, "I may not have voted for him, but he is MY President