Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Posse Comitatus  (Read 5142 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Posse Comitatus
« on: November 28, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Why is the federal Government violating the Posse Comitatus act? Shouldn't we inforce the law and jail those who violate it for two years? What has happend to the power of the people?                                                                        Busting Posse Comitatus: Military Cops Arrest Civilians in Florida City   
  •   The Alex Jones ChannelAlex Jones Show podcastPrison Planet TVInfowars.com TwitterAlex Jones' FacebookInfowars store
  Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
July 28, 2011
In Homestead, Florida, Posse Comitatus is dead. The Air Force now responds to civilian crime in the small city, population around 30,000.
 photoMilitary “crime stoppers” violate Posse Comitatus in Florida. Photo from Homestead ARB website. “Here at Homestead Air Reserve Base we have the Crime Stop hotline that allows anyone either on base or off the installation to anonymously report a crime,” explains the Homestead Air Reserve Base website. “If you know of a crime that has been committed, if you see a crime in progress, or if you see a suspicious person, vehicle, or situation that makes you feel a crime may be occurring, call the Security Forces Crime Stop Hotline…”
On July 15, military police – known as Security Forces patrolmen – detained a criminal suspect at a Circle K in until Miami-Dade police arrived.
“Crime prevention is everyone’s responsibility, the better informed we are the safer we can make the installation and the surrounding community,” said t. Juan Lemus, Security Forces Police Services Chief.
Crime prevention off military bases is the responsibility of civilian police, not the military. In 1878, following Reconstruction, the Posse Comitatus Act was passed. It limited the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The statute prohibits Army and Air Force personnel and units of the National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress.
Infowars.com has reported numerous violations of Posse Comitatus since September 11, 2001.
In 2009, the National Guard provided “security” in Kingman, Arizona. The Coast Guard, under the Department of Homeland Security, is now exempt from the Act.
The military participated in a checkpoint along with Tennessee cops and Homeland Security in April of 2009. The governor and state representatives were not aware of the illegal collaboration when contacted by the Alex Jones Show.
In 2008, the Marine Corps Air and Ground Combat Center and the California Highway Patrol used the Christmas holiday as an excuse to collaborate on a drunk driving checkpoint in San Bernardino County.
Following a shooting in Alabama, the Army was dispatched from Fort Rucker to patrol the streets of Samson in 2009.
Pittsburgh mayor Luke Ravenstahl called in the National guard to help in “domestic” disputes in 2009. Ravenstahl used a snow emergency as an excuse. He went on television and said “be advised that you will begin to see National Guard Humvees in some of your neighborhoods beginning this evening.”
The above represents just a small sampling of the military violating Posse Comitatus. The Act was violated in earnest following Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The devastating storm proved to be a beta test for military violations of the law.

NORTHCOM announced in 2008 it would use battle-hardened troops from Iraq for “civil unrest and crowd control” in the United States. On September 30, 2008, the Pentagon announced the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team would be an “on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks,” the Army Times reported.
The mission soon expanded from disasters to every day police activity.
The firewall between military and civilian police duties was demolished with the passage of H.R. 5122, also known as the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007. It allowed the president to declare martial law under revisions to the Insurrection Act, and take charge of United States National Guard troops without state governor authorization when public order has been lost and the state and its constituted authorities cannot enforce the law.
The bill was repealed in 2008, but this has not stopped the military, numerous federal agencies, and the Department of Homeland Security from blurring the distinctions between military, federal and local police responsibilities.
According to John R. Brinkerhoff, acting associate director for national preparedness of FEMA from 1981 to 1983, “the Posse Comitatus Act is not only irrelevant but also downright dangerous to the proper and effective use of military forces for domestic duties.”
Brinkerhoff cites the Quadrennial Defense Review for 2001 that has declared homeland security to be the primary mission of the Department of Defense.
Brinkerhoff is a longtime martial law advocate. He borrowed his ideas on martial law from then FEMA director, Louis O. Guiffrida. In 1970 at the Army War College, Guiffrida outlined his plan for martial law in case of a national uprising by black militants. The paper advocated the roundup and transfer to “assembly centers or relocation camps” of at least 21 million “American Negroes,” the Miami Herald reported on July 5, 1987, during the Iran-Contra hearings.
Canceling Posse Comitatus is not about a benevolent Pentagon helping strapped local officials and over-burdened local cops save people from car accidents or the ravages of hurricanes and tornadoes. It has little to do with rioting “Negroes.”
It’s about imposing martial law. Propaganda campaigns portraying uniformed soldiers wielding the jaws of life soften people up for the presence of troops on the streets. Military checkpoints in California and Tennessee have nothing to do with drunk drivers or seat belts. They acclimate the public to soldiers manning checkpoints like they do in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The Quadrennial Defense Review for 2001′s declaration that homeland security is the primary mission of the Department of Defense is particularly dangerous now that the government with the help of the corporate media has shifted the threat of terrorism from distant cave-dwelling Muslims to local “far right” extremists.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline David Day

• View Profile
Re: Posse Comitatus
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »
Mark,

If the question deals with the federal government, I would recommend contacting someone that works at the federal government level.  My answers for that are only speculation, elected officials at the federal government level are the ones that can best answer these questions.

For our area that is Congresswoman Hartzler and U.S. Senators Blunt and McCaskill.

Dave
Political Website:  www.StateRepDay.com
Back Roads Recording:  www.backroadsrecording.com
Band Website:  www.MFNband.net
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RepDay

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:44:41 AM »
  Isn't it the States responsibility to stand up and say NO NOT IN MY STATE? If all of our rights, freedoms, and liberties are dissolved under the guise of national security....Who wants it?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline David Day

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 11:18:20 AM »
Mark,

Your question was "Why is the federal Government violating the Posse Comitatus act? Shouldn't we inforce the law and jail those who violate it for two years? What has happend to the power of the people?"

Here is my answer:  I don't know why the federal government is acting in this manner.  You might try asking an elected official of the federal government, since your question asked why the federal government was doing something.

Dave

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 11:39:52 AM »
 I forwarded it to to Vicky. Come on Dave...I could ask you a tough one everyday. I think I've been pretty good at taking it easy on you. Guess my question to you is... Shouldn't we make a stand at the state level before the Fed gets completely out of control?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline David Day

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »
Just because you don't like my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer.  Your question was about the federal government, I answered it.  I suspect if you shoot a federal elected official a question about what the State of MO is doing, you will get something similar from them (or their staff).

Yes, states must take stands against the federal government at times, just as we have done in dealing with the health care bill and a few other issues.  I know it will surprise you that I have not had time to fully study the article you posted about an hour ago, to see if it is even factual, but if it is true, and if we have reason to believe this is a problem in Missouri, then I do suspect you would see legislation filed.  Personally, I don't like doing legislation on "what might happen" very often, we can't enforce the laws we currently have dealing with problems that are already here.

To my knowledge this has never been an issue in Missouri, or even talked about for that matter.

I hope that answers your question Mark.

Dave

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 02:18:01 PM »
Dave is 100% correct.  He has NOTHING to do with what the fed does or does not do.  He works at the STATE capitol.  IF it comes up in this state, it will be dealt with at that time.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 03:11:22 PM »
 I just hope this doesn't happen again!
Missouri "Militia" Report Withdrawn—SPLC, Obama DHS Defeated (No Thanks To MSM)
By Chuck Baldwin
Created 03/27/09
Topic:
Off Topic
Well, there is still hope for liberty after all! After multiple thousands of phone calls, emails, faxes, and other communications from outraged citizens, the State of Missouri has rescinded its controversial "militia" report.

This proves the point I made in this column recently that the most effective way to fight an ever-encroaching federal leviathan is to focus on our individual states.

Let me review the events of the last few weeks so as to help readers familiarize themselves with this historic--and I do mean historic--episode.

On February 20, 2009, the State of Missouri, via its Department of Public Safety, issued what was called "MIAC [Missouri Information Analysis Center [1]] Strategic Report: The Modern Militia Movement". In this report, people who supported Presidential candidates Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and yours truly were referenced as being connected to potentially dangerous "militia members."

But the inference did not stop there. People of conservative ideology were also identified in the State Police report as being potentially dangerous. People who held political opinions opposing abortion, illegal immigration, the New World Order, the North American Union, the Income Tax, the U.N., etc., were profiled in the MIAC report.

Interestingly enough, no left-leaning political ideologies were identified. No Islamic extremists. No environmental extremists. Only people holding "conservative" or "right-wing" philosophies were identified in the MIAC report.

The MIAC report was categorized as "Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive," meaning the report was intended for law enforcement personnel only. Fortunately, an unidentified (for obvious reasons) Missouri law enforcement officer, who was extremely disturbed by this report, sent a copy to nationally-syndicated radio talk show host Alex Jones [2]. Of course, Jones immediately "blew the whistle" on the story. This was on March 11.

On March 14, the Columbia (Missouri) Daily Tribune ran a story on the subject, and on March 17, I wrote my first column [3] about it. From that point, the story went viral.

Internet sites, radio talk show hosts, and bloggers all over America picked up the story, and thousands of outraged citizens began bombarding the appropriate officials in Missouri with protests. Even Fox News Channel talk show host Glenn Beck ran a feature on the story on Friday, March 20, [YouTube [4]] and again on Monday, March 23.

The Constitution Party issued a "Travel Advisory" [5] for the State of Missouri, warning tourists and residents about the possibility of being profiled by State Police for such things as having bumper stickers with political statements on their vehicles, etc. All of this commotion was not lost on several Missouri State legislators and executive officers, either.

Missouri Lieutenant Governor Peter Kinder called on Governor Jay Nixon (who had previously stood by and defended the MIAC report) to place Department of Public Safety Director John Britt on administrative leave pending an investigation into the report. In addition, several Missouri State legislators said they would introduce an amendment to the Department of Public Safety's budget barring the agency from using "state or federal funds for political profiling."

On March 23, DPS Director John Britt sent an apology letter [6]to Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and me stating, "I have ordered that the offending report be edited so as to excise all reference to Ron Paul, Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin and to any third-party political organizations."

While Ron, Bob, and I appreciated the apology and retraction from Mr. Britt, the overriding offense of the report still lingered: namely, the report, with a very broad brush, linked people holding conservative political opinions to dangerous and violence-prone "militias," which Missouri law enforcement personnel were instructed to be on guard against. Therefore, public outcry against the MIAC report continued, Mr. Britt's apology notwithstanding.

Then, on Wednesday, March 25, the head of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Col. James F. Keathley, ordered the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) to "permanently cease distribution" of this abysmal report. Keathley said that neither he nor Britt had read the report before it was distributed.

Keathley also noted that the report was filled with numerous spelling and grammatical errors and did not cite any sources for its broad statements about "right-wing" militias. He further said that his department would now review how the MIAC distributes intelligence reports to police officers. He said the process "needs improvement."

Dear readers, please take a bow! Because of tens of thousands of patriotic, freedom-loving Americans--including thousands of courageous Missourians--the long arm of totalitarianism was shortened just a bit.

This sordid story is truly an embarrassment to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the State of Missouri. Governor Nixon, especially, is left with egg on his face for foolishly and stupidly standing behind the report, when he had either never read it, or, if he had, was just as guilty of political profiling as the ones who wrote the report.

Why DHS, you ask? Because the MIAC report is similar to several other reports currently circulating around various State police agencies courtesy of DHS-sponsored "Fusion Centers." [7]There is another side of this story that is even more sinister, however.

If we can continue to probe the details of the MIAC report, I am absolutely convinced we will find that this report actually originates with Morris Dees and his ultra-liberal Southern Poverty Law Center [8].

And if my hunch (a very educated hunch, I might add) is correct, it means that the DHS and various State police agencies around the country are allowing a left-wing special interest group [9] to use them to harass, intimidate, and profile people with conservative political opinions.

I would further proffer that those of us who are outraged by this event should not stop with the MIAC report being removed. While this is very good news, the fear and intimidation associated with those referenced in this report has already taken place. Are people opposed to abortion, illegal immigration, the Income Tax, the U.N., etc., now afraid to express their opinions publicly (especially in Missouri)? If so, this seems to me to be the basis for legal action, based on the abridgment of the First Amendment freedom of speech by a State (and perhaps federal) law enforcement agency.

There is yet another chilling question that must be answered: by saying Missouri State Police will "review" how MIAC distributes intelligence reports to police officers, does Col. Keathley mean that the State of Missouri's law enforcement agencies will continue to promote similar reports, but simply make them "Classified"? In other words, will they (and other State police agencies around the country) simply employ greater secrecy when issuing such reports, but do nothing to change the content of future reports? Hopefully not, but we shall see.

With that said, here are the lessons all of us need to take to heart: 

Every police officer, deputy sheriff, and law enforcement officer in America who believes in constitutional government, individual liberty, and the Bill of Rights needs to be alert for any report that smacks of the MIAC report, and be willing to quickly "blow the whistle" on any such report they see.

Lovers of freedom should be much encouraged to see what can happen when they are willing to stand up to their State governing officials as they see abridgements to their liberties taking place.
I say again, the best way to fight these mushrooming despotic tendencies of government we seem to see everywhere is to focus on our State governments. Do you now see why I say that? Even if DHS was behind the MIAC report, it was the State of Missouri that had to implement it; and it was the State of Missouri that (under pressure) killed it.

See my column on this important subject here [10]..

Notice, too, that we did not need the major media to achieve this victory. We cut off this one branch of the tyranny tree without the help of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX NEWS (with the exception of Glenn Beck), or even the Drudge Report.
Victory was achieved with the weapons of talk radio, syndicated Internet columns, Internet blogging, local news media, and word of mouth.

You see, folks, we can achieve victory without the major media. But we must stay focused and actively involved in our respective State governments.

"We the people" are still the power of this country. And don't let anyone deceive you into believing anything else. Therefore, take heart in knowing that your diligence convinced the State of Missouri to rescind its atrocious MIAC report. Now, don't let it stop there. Let's faithfully cut off the tentacles of tyranny wherever we find them. Amen?

P.S. To see a handy web page with much material relevant to the MIAC fiasco, go here [11]..

P.P.S. Remember, we will be live-streaming my Sunday morning message again this Sunday, March 29, at approximately 10:30 am (Central Daylight Time). Use this url: http://crossroadbaptist.net/live.html [12]

Dr. Chuck Baldwin is the pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. He hosts a weekly radio show [13]. His website is here [14].

The articles on VDARE.com are brought to you by the VDARE Foundation. We are supported by generous donations from our readers. Contributions are tax deductible and appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source URL: http://www.vdare.com/articles/missouri-militia-report-withdrawn-splc-obama-dhs-defeated-no-thanks-to-msm
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline 48fan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 03:23:32 PM »
What does this, have to do with Posse Comitatus?

" I just hope this doesn't happen again!
Missouri "Militia" Report Withdrawn—SPLC, Obama DHS Defeated (No Thanks To MSM)
By Chuck Baldwin
Created 03/27/09"

It's amazing that you can't keep on subject even in your own thread...

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 03:30:09 PM »
You might have to read past the headline!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline 48fan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »
You might have to read past the headline!

I did and I don't believe the State Troopers have anything to do with Posse Comitatus... Maybe you should read beyond the headlines and get an understanding about how it all works BEFORE you comment. It's OK we understand....

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »
MIAC had nothing to do with federal troops at all Mark.  It was and is another poltical profiling tool for the LE to use in order to hassle people not marching to the drummer as Obama.  It has nothing to do with the original subject. A few years back I brought up this same issue or at least participated in it.  I was ridiculed when I said and STILL say if the soldiers are out there trying to enforce the law beyond the limits of the post, they are nothing more than carjackers.  THEY are breaking the law and committing a felony by impersonating a police officer.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 08:14:20 PM »
I forwarded it to to Vicky. Come on Dave...I could ask you a tough one everyday. I think I've been pretty good at taking it easy on you. Guess my question to you is... Shouldn't we make a stand at the state level before the Fed gets completely out of control?

Mark I do not suffer fools gladly.
YOU seem hell bent to make changes so you have and option here.
Dave's seat in the House of Representatives will be up for grabs
run for it. ::)
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 09:42:11 PM »
 Don't know how I can teach you guys to read......Try this article.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
March 11, 2009

Alex Jones has received a secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movement” and dated February 20, 2009. A footer on the document indicates it is “unclassified” but “law enforcement sensitive,” in other words not for public consumption. A copy of the report was sent to Jones by an anonymous Missouri police officer.

Click on above thumbnails to see larger images.
The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

“Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) provides a public safety partnership consisting of local, state and federal agencies, as well as the public sector and private entities that will collect, evaluate, analyze, and disseminate information and intelligence to the agencies tasked with Homeland Security responsibilities in a timely, effective, and secure manner,” explains the MIAC website. “MIAC is the mechanism to collect incident reports of suspicious activities to be evaluated and analyzed in an effort to identify potential trends or patterns of terrorist or criminal operations within the state of Missouri. MIAC will also function as a vehicle for two-way communication between federal, state and local law enforcement community within our region.”

MIAC is part of the federal “fusion” effort now underway around the country. “As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country. The Department has deployed 31 officers as of December 2008 and plans to have 70 professionals deployed by the end of 2009. The Department has provided more than $254 million from FY 2004-2007 to state and local governments to support the centers,” explains the Department of Homeland Security on its website. Missouri is mentioned as a participant in this federal “intelligence” effort.

Last month, the ACLU issued a news release highlighting the activity of a fusion center in Texas as the “latest example of inappropriate police intelligence operations targeting political, religious and social activists for investigation,” in particular “Muslim civil rights organizations and anti-war protest groups.”

The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order. The MIAC document is a classic guilt by association effort designed to demonize legitimate political activity that stands in opposition to the New World Order and its newly enshrined front man, Barack Obama.

In September of 2008, Missouri sheriffs and prosecutors organized truth squads to intimidate people opposed to Obama and threatened to arrest and prosecute anybody who ran “misleading television ads.” Missouri governor Matt Blunt eventually denounced the use of “police state tactics” on the part of the Obama-Biden campaign.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

MIAC claims members of a “rightwing” militia movement organized in the 1990s — generally in response to the Oklahoma City bombing and the events at Waco — “continuously exploit world events in order to increase participation in their movements. Due to the current economical and political situation, a lush environment for militia activity has been created” and supposedly exploited by “constitutionalists” and “white supremacists,” the latter an oft-employed canard used to demonize activists as dangerous and potentially violent lunatics.

MIAC notes many of the political issues cited by the so-called patriot movement — the Ammunition Accountability Act, the impending economic collapse of the government, the possibility of a constitutional convention, the North American Union, Obama’s “Universal Service Program,” and the implementation of RFID, issues that are not limited to the patriot movement but are shared by a wide array of political activists.

The MIAC document includes a map of the North American Union not dissimilar from one released by NASCO, the North America SuperCorridor Coalition (see the NASCO map here).

The MIAC report is similar to one created by the Phoenix Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Joint Terrorism Task Force during the Clinton administration (see page one and page two of the document). The FBI document explicitly designates “defenders” of the Constitution as “right-wing extremists.” The MIAC report expands significantly on the earlier document.

[efoods]In order to artificially heighten the perceived threat threshold, MIAC rolls in Christian Identity, white nationalism, “militant” anti-abortion activists, opposition to illegal immigration, and income tax resistance. MIAC deceptively blurs the lines between these disparate political ideologies and underscores the possibility for violence in a summary of the organizational structure of the militia movement and a section describing how members strive to train in “combat readiness.”

The MIAC effort to characterize Libertarians and Constitutionalists as racists is reminiscent of an attempt by the corporate media in early 2008 to portray Ron Paul as a racist by attempting to link him to a series of vaguely racist newsletters produced in the 1980s. Paul did not exercise editorial control over the newsletters and went so far as to apologize for them, but this did not prevent the corporate media from characterizing him as a racist.

According to MIAC, opposition to world government, NAFTA, federalization of the states, and restrictive gun laws are a threat to the police. “The militia subscribes to an anti-government and NWO mindset, which creates a threat to law enforcement officers. They view the military, National Guard, and law enforcement as a force that will confiscate their firearms and place them in FEMA concentration camps,” the document claims in a section entitled “You are the Enemy.”

In regard to supposed militia movement literature and media, the MIAC report mentions Aaron Russo’s America: Freedom to Fascism and William Luther Pierce’s The Turner Diaries — the latter was penned by the former leader of the white nationalist organization National Alliance and the former by a Libertarian filmmaker. In order to underscore the absurdity of the MIAC attempt to link Pierce’s novel and Russo’s anti-tax documentary, it should be noted that the late Aaron Russo was Jewish and The Turner Dairies posits a Zionist government in America (or ZOG, the Zionist Occupation Government) run by Jews.

The award-winning film Zeitgeist, featuring Alex Jones, is also mentioned as terrorist material.

The MIAC report is particularly pernicious because it indoctrinates Missouri law enforcement in the belief that people who oppose confiscatory taxation, believe in the well-documented existence of a New World Order and world government (a Google search of this phrase will pull up numerous references made by scores of establishment political leaders), and are opposed to the obvious expansion of the federal government at the expense of the states as violent extremists who are gunning for the police. It specifically targets supporters of mainstream political candidates and encourages police officers to consider them dangerous terrorists.

MIAC is attempting to radicalize the police against political activity guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If Missouri police indoctrinated by MIAC propaganda overreact to political activists and supporters of Ron Paul in their state and injure or kill people involved in entirely legal and legitimate political activity, MIAC, the governor of Missouri (his name appears on the MIAC document), and the DHS and federal government should be held directly responsible and prosecuted the fullest extent of the law.

~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Sabrina the House Cleaner

• If I go a missing, ita was Mark
  • Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 10:04:23 PM »
I a know speaka da english not so good, but i am confuseda. What is a Comatose Pussy and why does Marka worry about the government finding outa bout his?

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:05 PM »
I a know speaka da english not so good, but i am confuseda. What is a Comatose Pussy and why does Marka worry about the government finding outa bout his?
OMG___I knew that was coming  :yahoo: :th_gen129:   :kiss:   :kiss:   :kiss:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »
 Ill get kicked off again if I try to respond to the new direction this thread has taken! zip
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 10:55:19 PM »
Ill get kicked off again if I try to respond to the new direction this thread has taken! zip
If thats the case then 'PLEASE' continue.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 12:42:18 AM »
how about shifting into today's news?

Secret Bill To Be Voted On Today Would Allow The Military To Sweep Up US Citizens At Home Or Abroad

Either Monday or Tuesday the Senate will vote on a bill that allows the US military to imprison civilians with no formal charges and hold them with no trial.

The ACLU reports even US citizens wouldn't be immune as the legislation aims to declare national territory part of the "battlefield" in the War on Terror.

Termed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and drafted behind closed doors by Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) the NDAA would:

1) Explicitly authorize the federal government to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others picked up inside and outside the United States;

(2) Mandate military detention of some civilians who would otherwise be outside of military control, including civilians picked up within the United States itself; and

(3) Transfer to the Department of Defense core prosecutorial, investigative, law enforcement, penal, and custodial authority and responsibility now held by the Department of Justice.

From the ACLU's website:

In support of this harmful bill, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) explained that the bill will “basically say in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield” and people can be imprisoned without charge or trial “American citizen or not.” Another supporter, Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) also declared that the bill is needed because “America is part of the battlefield.”

In an effort to stop the bill, Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) is floating the Udall Amendment, which according to the ACLU is:

"A way for the Senate to say no to indefinite detention without charge or trial anywhere in the world where any president decides to use the military. Instead of simply going along with a bill that was drafted in secret and is being jammed through the Senate, the Udall Amendment deletes the provisions and sets up an orderly review of detention power. It tries to take the politics out and put American values back in.

Check out the ACLU's detailed account here >

Please follow Business Insider on Twitter and Facebook.
Follow Robert Johnson on Twitter.
Ask Robert A Question >

http://www.businessinsider.com/secret-bill-to-be-voted-on-today-would-allow-the-military-to-sweep-up-us-citizens-at-home-or-abroad-2011-11

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/secret-bill-to-be-voted-on-today-would-allow-the-military-to-sweep-up-us-citizens-at-home-or-abroad-2011-11#ixzz1f3BjeuJ8

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 12:51:41 AM »
 As I told Dave and Congresswoman Hartzler If security means giving up our civil liberties, freedom, and rights, I don't want any part of it!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 01:12:17 AM »
quit wasting Dave's time and contact roy, claire and vicky to stop what is being rammed through congress .

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 01:31:32 AM »
quit wasting Dave's time and contact roy, claire and vicky to stop what is being rammed through congress .
I've done it fish. Have you? Quit kissing Daves butt and write a letter.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 03:21:13 AM »
just stating the obvious. Dave isn't in my district and I don't waste the time of my rep on matters he cannot influence or act on. there is probably a porch waiting for you to visit . and the answer to your question is yes.