Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Ron Paul for President!  (Read 2971 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Ron Paul for President!
« on: December 02, 2011, 08:55:21 AM »

Share/Bookmark

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Paul for President!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:01:33 AM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 09:15:38 PM »
Mark at least one is making sense to you. I kind of like Newet.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline Fafrd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:19:11 PM »
Of all the canidates i could have told you Mark would go for Ron Paul

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 11:25:02 PM »
 The rest are all puppets for the bankers and the NWO!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 12:27:17 AM »
The rest are all puppets for the bankers and the NWO!
And the only one thats not is delusional. Doesn't leave me much to vote for.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 01:06:27 AM »
I like newt, he is the smartes and most experienced of the bunch. but there is a long way to go yet. cain will probably drop out tomorrow. who gets his votes? Santorum may rise next. ron paul has a good idea once in awhile , but he has no chance of getting the nomination.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:51 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 10:47:43 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 12:42:46 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 02:11:46 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 01:34:35 PM »
Twilight Zone: USA Today Story About Ron Paul Leading In Iowa Headlined ‘Ron Paul Still Not in Lead’

“Mainstream Republicans” decide who is leading, not actual polls of likely voters

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, December 22, 2011

If you thought the establishment’s tactic of ignoring who wins the Iowa primary was bizarre enough, try this one on for size. A USA Today story about how polls show Ron Paul is leading in Iowa is entitled ‘Ron Paul still not in lead’.

The mental gymnastics required to unravel this convoluted premise are somewhat intense, so concentrate…

The full title of the article, written by Jackie Kucinich, is ‘Despite money and support, Ron Paul still not in lead‘.

The gist of the story is that Ron Paul is in fact in the lead according to the polls, but because “mainstream Republicans” insist that he shouldn’t be leading, that means the voters are meaningless and that Ron Paul is in fact not in the lead.

So now we’re being told that surveys of likely voters, the three most recent of which show Paul is leading Romney and Gingrich, have no legitimacy because the establishment doesn’t like Ron Paul.

“Paul received 21.7% of potential caucusgoers, according to an average of three recent polls compiled by the website Real Clear Politics. Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney trails him slightly with 20.3% and former speaker Newt Gingrich comes in third with 15.7%,” reports Kucinich, conceding that Ron Paul is leading, but on the other hand noting that “He’s the second choice of only 9% of likely caucusgoers”.

So it matters little that Ron Paul is actually leading in Iowa, the fact that he isn’t leading the race for second place is more important. Get it? No, neither do I.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t
The corporate press has now moved on from trying to mislead its readers through sheer ignorance to engaging in outright brazen delusions, pretending that Ron Paul is not leading in Iowa while simultaneously having to admit the fact that he is the current frontrunner.

Just forget the actual voters, Ron Paul is only the frontrunner if the likes of CNN, USA Today, Fox News and “mainstream Republicans” anoint him as the frontrunner.

At least in places like Communist China, where dictators are hand-picked by Party members, there is no pretense of any kind of democratic process.

As we highlighted yesterday, whether “mainstream Republicans” like it or not, Ron Paul is the current frontrunner in Iowa. A New York Times Iowa primary projection, using figures collated from all the latest poll results and surveys, shows that Ron Paul is the clear favorite to win the crucial first Republican primary.

Despite polls which show Ron Paul has the best chance out of all the GOP candidates to defeat President Obama, establishment Republicans have resolved to ignore the results of the primary if Ron Paul wins, including Iowa Governor Terry Branstad, who told Politico that people should instead concentrate on who comes second and third.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.

~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 01:57:50 AM »
Ron Paul is intelligent and articulate. That disqualifies him from being the Republican nominee.  Ron Paul  and/or  Newt Gingrich will run as an Independent or a Libertarian. This will draw the Tea Party votes away from Mitt Romney. Obama is laughing at the Repubs circular firing squad. The blow back may cost the GOP votes in the House and Senate. Since the GOP controlled supreme court opened the Pandora's box of unlimited political money, the Democrats would reap the future contributions from those who wish to buy political favorers. Sounds like a worst case scenario for the GOP...
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline 2CardJohnE

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 02:29:59 AM »
The ELF who liked Ron Paul
The Elf Who Liked Ron Paul
John Wayne said it best, "I may not have voted for him, but he is MY President

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 01:05:03 PM »
Smear Attacks Have No Effect, Ron Paul Still On Course To Win Iowa

The establishment media is losing its power to sabotage the march of liberty

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Despite a barrage of smear attacks from every single corner of the mainstream media over the last two weeks, Ron Paul’s chances of winning the Iowa Republican Primary have if anything increased, with a new poll showing Paul increasing his lead over Mitt Romney while the New York Times’ primary projection shows Paul’s chances of winning at 60% compared with Romney at 31%.

The sheer desperation of the establishment in its efforts to topple Ron Paul are staggering to behold. Everything from bitter former employees of the Paul campaign, to ludicrous You Tube videos of crying women, to the re-hashed debunked 15-year-old smears about ‘racist’ newsletters, every single piece of dirt imaginable has been thrown at Paul – but nothing has stuck.

This phenomenon once again illustrates the fact, as we saw during Rand Paul’s senatorial campaign, that the corporate press is now so distrusted by a significant portion of Americans that their coordinated smear attacks, which used to have the power to sink candidates almost overnight, are now rapidly losing influence.

It also highlights the fact that the smear attacks against Paul have been completely hyped and exaggerated out of all proportion.

Whereas Herman Cain’s adventurous sex life cost him the frontrunner’s position and forced him to drop out of the race altogether, likewise with Gingrich when the exposure of his true political inclinations decimated his commanding lead, the so-called scandals about Ron Paul are so transparently weak and have been distorted out of all rational proportions, that their impact has been non-existent on the polling figures.

That assertion is proven by the numbers – which show Paul’s lead in Iowa has held firm.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

A new Public Policy Polling survey shows Ron Paul at 24% with Romney in second at 20% and Gingrich in third at 13%. That’s a one percentage point increase in Paul’s lead compared to the last PPP poll conducted ten days ago.

“Paul continues to have much more passionate support than Romney. 77% of his voters are firmly committed to him, compared to 71% for Romney. Among voters who say their minds are completely made up Paul’s lead expands to 7 points at 28-21. If Paul’s lead holds on through next Tuesday it appears he’ll have won this on the ground,” reports PPP.

In addition, the New York Times’ primary projection shows that Paul now has a 60% chance of winning Iowa compared to Romney with a 31% chance. Last week, the two candidates were level by this measurement but now Paul has pulled ahead.

If there’s anything that frightens the establishment as much as Ron Paul gaining the kind of momentum that could catapult him into the frontrunner position in other primary states, it’s the fact that the corporate press and all their simpering hangers-on no longer have the power to dictate reality.

The smear attacks have failed – Ron Paul is still on course to win Iowa and his momentum will continue to build.

~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 07:03:35 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 01:50:08 PM »
 Please help to salvage whats left of our constitution and civil liberties by voting for Ron Paul!

AMERICA IS GONE!! Listen to this... It is over! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 12:57:57 AM »
www.watchthevote2012.com...

Below is the affidavit of Edward L. True. In his local Caucus in Appanoose County, Iowa (precinct Washington Wells), Mitt Romney actually received 2 votes. The Iowa State GOP HQ, using their secret computer program, programmed by an unknown person, hidden from the public in a secret location -- credited Romney with 22 votes for Washington Wells Precinct -- 20 more than Romney actually received.

If we are to believe the Iowa State GOP's published numbers on Caucus Night, this changes the outcome of the Iowa Caucus. Since it was published for worldwide distribution that Romney "won" by only 8 votes out of some 122,000 votes case -- this means that Rick Santorem is now the winner by 12 votes.

As you will see, both the caucus leader and the GOP County Chairman have confirmed to Mr. True (and others who will come forth with affidavits soon - that Mr. True's report is correct. Below the affidavit from Edward L. True, you will see the actual tally sheet he himself created at the caucus -- as well as the screen shots taken by Judy Spady of Durango, Colorado from the official Iowa GOP HQ Google Docs, which confirm that the Iowa GOP HQ credited Romney with 22 votes, rather than the 2 votes he received. The official Iowa GOP website made it impossible to take only one screen shot and get the data, so there are three screen shots.

Mrs. Spady will shortly publish an affidavit that the screen shots reflect exactly what she saw on the internet -- before the Iowa GOP HQ pulled all the numbers down off the internet a few hours later. (What's the rush boys?) And why did the leaders at Iowa State GOP HQ, for the first time ever, tell the GOP County Chairmen not to give anyone the numbers from the caucuses in the their local county, including local newspaper? Looks like somebody at Iowa State GOP HQ doesn't want to make it easy for people to check the local Caucus results against what is published on the Iowa State GOP Website.

So this affidavit changes the outcome of the Iowa Caucus 2012, right? Or does the Iowa GOP HQ wish to acknowledge that they have made mistakes in other precincts?

Yeah, cause if this happened there and votes were added for Romney, then it probably happened for others too.

Visit link for Affidavit

And if they can add votes to precinct totals, they can take them away, too. Catch my drift?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 11:02:14 AM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 01:15:09 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin