Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Government activating FEMA camps!  (Read 1496 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Government activating FEMA camps!
« on: December 07, 2011, 11:57:15 AM »

Share/Bookmark

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
Re: Government activating FEMA camps!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:14:27 PM »
Detention Camp Order Follows Preparations For Civil Unrest

KBR seeks sub-contractors to outfit “emergency environment” centers

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The revelation that Halliburton subsidiary KBR is seeking sub-contractors to staff and outfit “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the United States follows preparations over the last three years to deal with riots inside the United States that have already spread throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.

As Infowars reported last night, a document sent to us by a state government employee confirms that Kellogg Brown & Root Services are looking to activate camps built for FEMA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers across the United States.

This follows the Senate’s passage of Section 1031 of the National Defense Authorization Act which allows American citizens to be snatched off the street and held in detention camps without trial.

In 2006, KBR was contracted by Homeland Security to build detention centers designed to deal with “an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S,” or the rapid development of unspecified “new programs” that would require large numbers of people to be interned.

Since 2006, the world has been beset by riots and civil unrest as a result of the fallout from the economic collapse. From the United Kingdom, to continental Europe, to the Middle East and North Africa, almost every corner of the globe has experienced social dislocation.

Now U.S. authorities are preparing for such eventualities on home soil, with major police departments like the NYPD staging “mobilization exercises” to train police to prepare for civil disorder in the United States.

Warnings and preparation for civil unrest coming to the United States have been voiced on a regular basis.

Back in 2008, U.S. troops returning from Iraq were earmarked for “homeland patrols” with one of their roles including helping with “civil unrest and crowd control”.

In December 2008, the Washington Post reported on plans to station 20,000 more U.S. troops inside America for purposes of “domestic security” from September 2011 onwards, an expansion of Northcom’s militarization of the country in preparation for potential civil unrest following a total economic collapse or a mass terror attack.

A report produced that same year by the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Institute warned that the United States may experience massive civil unrest in the wake of a series of crises which it termed “strategic shock.”

“Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security,” stated the report, authored by [Ret.] Lt. Col. Nathan Freir, adding that the military may be needed to quell “purposeful domestic resistance”.

The United States has continuity of government plans in place should martial law be declared by the President. However, the details of those plans have been so tightly guarded that even Congressman and Homeland Security Committee member Peter DeFazio (D – OR), who has the necessary security clearance, was denied access to view the material when he requested to do so back in July 2007.

Under the terms of the the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645, first introduced in January 2009 and still awaiting passage, emergency camps are to be made available to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security,” an open ended mandate which many fear could mean the forced detention of American citizens in the event of widespread rioting after a national emergency or total economic collapse.

With many Americans now becoming “pre-revolutionary” as a result of their fury at the Obama administration and equally unpopular lawmakers in Washington, potential civil unrest could spring not just from a poverty-stricken underclass, but also the shrinking middle class.

Indeed, top elitist Zbigniew Brzezinski warned earlier this year that middle class unrest caused by economic disenfranchisement would soon hit America.

Perhaps that’s why the Department of Homeland Security is increasingly focusing its anti-terror apparatus on white middle class Americans, portraying them as domestic terrorists in a series of PSA videos. In addition, ‘Occupy’ protesters are also now being characterized as terrorists.

The fact that detention camps have been constructed inside America and are now being staffed and readied for “emergency” situations can no longer be ignored or ridiculed as a conspiracy theory.

Kellogg Brown & Root need to be completely transparent and explain where the camps are located, what they contain, and during what type of “emergencies” are they planned to be used for.

~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 06:34:48 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 06:17:15 PM »
 They have already done it in New Orleans! Took everyones guns!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 12:44:18 PM »
Based on the information you provided, the answer below has been prepared for you.

If this information does not completely address your inquiry, please respond to this e-mail or follow the direction provided in the response.

Thank you for contacting FEMA.

Nature of Inquiry
curious
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Customer By Web Form (Mark Harpstrite) 11/04/2011 06:48 AM
There are a lot of articles and videos showing FEMA camps across the United States. Many of which show what appear to be tombs and coffins. Is FEMA planning for massive deaths in the U.S.? If so what is the anticipated cause of all these (reported millions) of deaths?

Response Via Email (Beth51518) 11/04/2011 07:53 AM
Dear Mark,

Thank you for contacting the Individual Assistance Branch of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and giving us an opportunity to assist you.

FEMA does not own or maintain camps to imprison citizens during emergencies or for any purpose or coffins.

As it has been for more than 30 years, FEMA's mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards. For more information about FEMA and its mission, you may wish to visit our Web site at www.fema.gov.

Sincerely,
Beth51518

Customer By Email (Mark Harpstrite) 11/04/2011 10:55 AM
curious

I'm a fifty year old American man who wants to protect my family. If you know something that I don't, I would hope you would be forthcoming. Many people are afraid to contact you: as they are worried about being placed on "the red list" and government assassins will take them in the night! Should I be afraid of my own government? Who do the coffins (or coffin liners) and what look like tombs belong to? What are these camps being referred to as FEMA death camps?

Well?

Discussion Thread
 Response Via Email (Sampson Daruvalla) 01/13/2012 09:58 AM
Thank you for contacting FEMA.

Over the years there have been many myths or rumors surrounding FEMA camps and I’m glad I have the chance to set the record straight with you. There is absolutely no truth to these rumors – they are nothing more than a conspiracy theory. FEMA does not own or operate “camps.” Our mission is to support our state and local partners, first responders and disaster survivors in preparing for, responding to and recovering from disasters and we continue to focus on meeting this mission as effectively as possible.

To learn more about our agency and programs, please visit us at www.fema.gov and www.ready.gov.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 03:31:30 PM »
If things got out of hand with all the talk about people revolting, this is a not to big of a stretch. FEMA planning massive deaths is quite a stretch.  But I would not be surprised that there are plans in place to round up the so called troublemakers. Hell, they probably have had plans for a very long time.