Author Topic: casenet  (Read 10507 times)

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
casenet
« on: December 07, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

quick questions, I know someone who has to go to court this Friday and just curious why only some cases show up on casenet and others don't? This guy who has court this Friday his deal isn't showing up at all and he is also wondering why it isn't showing up?
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
Re: casenet
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »
did you spell his name right?

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 02:22:42 AM »

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 03:08:48 AM »
hmm dont know then~ casenet was how i found out my son even had court> lol

Offline blissfullybusy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 04:21:12 AM »
If it's paternity it won't be on there, those cases are confidential.
Women are Angels

And when someone breaks our wings....

We simply continue to fly.........on a broomstick...

Because we are flexible like that

Offline blissfullybusy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 04:26:25 AM »
Also, if it's a ticket that was issued an you are basing the court date on the date that was written on the ticket, it could have just not gotten to the prosecutors office yet.   
Women are Angels

And when someone breaks our wings....

We simply continue to fly.........on a broomstick...

Because we are flexible like that

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 03:44:57 AM »
Yes, what type of case is it?  Some of them do not show on the public part of casenet.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 02:07:38 AM »
AHA! I figured it out! Casenet does not show minors or juveniles! How was his court day?

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 02:17:59 AM »
AHA! I figured it out! Casenet does not show minors or juveniles! How was his court day?

he isnt a minor he is 18 and he didnt have to go cause nothing is showing up still, so they told him not to go, i dont know about later.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 03:01:47 AM »
he isnt a minor he is 18 and he didnt have to go cause nothing is showing up still, so they told him not to go, i dont know about later.
But wasn't he 17 when it happened Kathy?
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 05:05:16 AM »
nope not this guy,  he was 18

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 02:49:50 PM »
Casenet does show minors charges. Some anyway...
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »
 I'd like to know how to get my name OFF casenet please!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 11:15:44 PM »
Maybe quit doing drugs and drinking and driving and threatening everyone youre gonna shoot them because youre bad. You have(er HAD) a ccw and stop harrassing people and starting crap where its NONE of YOURE buisness and quit trying to claim youre a christian and trying to cram crap down everyones throat. I was doing fine and all the sudden you side with Pete the shit disturber and nosiest man on the planet earth and jump in all over my post and piss me off again. Mr Im gonna tell you NOW. Keep it up and we will rumble and you wont like it. Act like we never met and go hang out with Pete the shit disturber
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 01:12:24 AM »
Maybe quit doing drugs and drinking and driving and threatening everyone youre gonna shoot them because youre bad. You have(er HAD) a ccw and stop harrassing people and starting crap where its NONE of YOURE buisness and quit trying to claim youre a christian and trying to cram crap down everyones throat. I was doing fine and all the sudden you side with Pete the shit disturber and nosiest man on the planet earth and jump in all over my post and piss me off again. Mr Im gonna tell you NOW. Keep it up and we will rumble and you wont like it. Act like we never met and go hang out with Pete the shit disturber
Bob...this is really getting old.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline Fafrd

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 01:41:06 AM »
Dixonbob and Mark are worse than five year olds,  five years dont know any better. Both being adults, you would think they would know better

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 01:50:36 AM »
I am thinking maybe they both need a spanking and grounded for a week or so, no computer privileges.
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 01:52:01 AM »
Ban me AND him from this site is what I propose. He started it AGAIN and you damn right Im gonna retaliate. I dont turn the other cheeck and kiss his ass OR PETES Ban Pete also

Offline 2CardJohnE

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 03:55:13 AM »
they have there own thread can you make it to where that is the only part of the forum they can post in ? or even view for that matter...  a few weeks in solitary might make em think.  You let them do what they do so they are going to keep doing it knowing there is no recourse
John Wayne said it best, "I may not have voted for him, but he is MY President

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 04:14:02 AM »
Bob, in fairness to Mark, he didn't say anything about you on this thread, so you should have kept your comments about him to your other thread.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 04:31:49 AM »
In all fairness to ME he came directly to a post I made about texting and driving and Pete did also. But I cant comment on here on a post he makes why? He has continually harrassed me on posts and Pete also no matter what the subject. I asked politely before SEVERAL times not to even mention my name and if we see each other about which is doubtful with me not gonna be here and he continually does so and ridicules the people in Pulaski County as inbred weirdos and jerkwads and all our babies are gonna be born with hooves. Hes banned from almost all buisness including church for his behavior.
AGAIN either him and Pete shut their mouths and dont mention my name and quit stomping on my posts or ban us all 3. The only other solution would be he shuts his mouth and never mentions ANYTHING about me and thats not gonna happen. Trena warned him and all he got was a MARK! Boy that scared him. NOT! We will NEVER,EVER, be cordial to each other in this lifetime. Or PETE. He starts more crap than anyone can endure in a lifetime. If you`ll notice I havent attacked PETE YET but if he continually keeps downing me in public and making ludacrous accusations then I WILL start airing out HIS dirty laundry. to both,LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET A LIFE

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 05:18:06 AM »
You don't own the thread.  Anybody can post.  If you don't want people, any people, to reply to your thread, then don't post.  He never mentioned your name. 
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 07:20:30 AM »
Defender of the Devil in disquise. I helped you once. Never again. Move in with HIM then come back and post what happened LOL We cant wait

Offline mikrzy55

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 12:15:11 PM »
In all fairness to ME he came directly to a post I made about texting and driving and Pete did also. But I cant comment on here on a post he makes why? He has continually harrassed me on posts and Pete also no matter what the subject. I asked politely before SEVERAL times not to even mention my name and if we see each other about which is doubtful with me not gonna be here and he continually does so and ridicules the people in Pulaski County as inbred weirdos and jerkwads and all our babies are gonna be born with hooves. Hes banned from almost all buisness including church for his behavior.
AGAIN either him and Pete shut their mouths and dont mention my name and quit stomping on my posts or ban us all 3. The only other solution would be he shuts his mouth and never mentions ANYTHING about me and thats not gonna happen. Trena warned him and all he got was a MARK! Boy that scared him. NOT! We will NEVER,EVER, be cordial to each other in this lifetime. Or PETE. He starts more crap than anyone can endure in a lifetime. If you`ll notice I havent attacked PETE YET but if he continually keeps downing me in public and making ludacrous accusations then I WILL start airing out HIS dirty laundry. to both,LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET A LIFE
I think Mark was warned & has dropped arguing with you Bob. But I do have to say that hiding behind your keyboard & bringing up the same old stuff week after week is getting old. If you don't like what is being said on this board, then find something else to read. If I don't like what someone says about me, I usually go find them & ask what the problem seems to be. But Bob your stories never change & I myself find most of them truely unbelievable {but entertaining to read} Seems like you have more problems than Lindsay Lohan & we all know she don't lie {yeah right} So keep us updated on your "New Lake House", "Liver Transplant", "Car Wreck", "Rich Girlfriend", your "Live in Girlfriend", your "Rental Trailers" & "Traffic Tickets". I don't watch soap operas, but I may have a title for yours, "Bob does Pulaski, County & Refuses to Swallow" {his pride} Bob have you ever heard about anger managment???  ***(((* :wee_fly: +_+_+ *****

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 12:24:19 PM »
My buisness is just that. MY buisness and I dont know where you get YOURE information but seems like youre a fan of Marks and Petes so youre posts mean so little to me. Ill say this. I JUST did a workup and have decided Im NOT gonna do a transplant because once its jerked out its over if the new one dont work. NOW! as for the rest of your post Ill bend over and you can kiss it. FO and have a bad day

Offline mikrzy55

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »
My buisness is just that. MY buisness and I dont know where you get YOURE information but seems like youre a fan of Marks and Petes so youre posts mean so little to me. Ill say this. I JUST did a workup and have decided Im NOT gonna do a transplant because once its jerked out its over if the new one dont work. NOW! as for the rest of your post Ill bend over and you can kiss it. FO and have a bad day
Well I see your keyboard is still broken or you just can't spell. But all is good. As I posted I have no problem talking to a person face to face, but if you would like to see my face near your ass, just give me a time & place & I'll see if I can accommodate you. I will say that I don't believe that you'll like it!!! By the way it won't be at your place, whichever one your at. {I don't like jail} But there is a big field down the road from your trailer. Want me to bring a camera & I'll get a video of this 5 second ass kissing??? Inquiring folks may want to see this.  :{:{: :fight: :woohoo:

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »
It takes only a blink to pull a trigger. Im too old and broken to go to the ground but Ill pull a trigger in a heartbeat and I carry and EVERYONE lnows it. You are warned. FO

Offline JShultz

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 01:43:09 PM »
An open threat to shoot people? I think this may tread on illegal speak.
Opinions are like kittens, I was giving them away. I had allot to say!

Offline mikrzy55

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 01:57:58 PM »
An open threat to shoot people? I think this may tread on illegal speak.
You know, I was thinking the same, how did kissing his a$$ go to getting shot? Did someone actually give Bob a conceal & carry permit??? Maybe JB needs to look into this??? Cause if Bob doesn't have a C&C permit, I believe that's breaking the law. I guess cause it's sunday Bob get to drink earlier {just sayin'} Oh with firearms in the house, illegal too. :shame: :police: ***(((*

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 02:21:07 PM »
NOBODY threatened to shoot ANYONE. I said Im too old and broke down to go to the ground with anyone anymore and I carry so if you wanna whip my ass I do carry and OPENLY warned you that I do. AND in Missouri you can carry a pistol in your car anytime and its not illegal. To have it shoved in your pants then you need a CCW. Why dont ya`ll go hang with Mark and get off my ass