Author Topic: casenet  (Read 10496 times)

Offline mikrzy55

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: casenet
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 03:06:32 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

NOBODY threatened to shoot ANYONE. I said Im too old and broke down to go to the ground with anyone anymore and I carry so if you wanna whip my ass I do carry and OPENLY warned you that I do. AND in Missouri you can carry a pistol in your car anytime and its not illegal. To have it shoved in your pants then you need a CCW. Why dont ya`ll go hang with Mark and get off my ass
So Bob 1st you want me to kiss your a$$, now you want me to get off it!!! Make up your mind!!! Maybe you could do everyone a favor & put that gun where the sun don't shine & blow your brains out!!! Because I believe you've got shit for brains!!! By the way who's Mark??? Oh the guy that asked a simple question about how to get his record off Case.net & then you ruined this whole thread. You must love Mark alot seeing as he is your #1 topic.  ***(((* :wee_fly: ((*(*&

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »
I am reminded of an old saying that you do not stand on the street and argue with the village idiot because after awhile people passing by cannot tell who is who.

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 09:17:44 PM »
Back to the topic on hand...kathy is this a city or state charge? Most of the cities dont post the charges on casenet. Just another angle of thought.

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2011, 12:06:17 AM »
So Bob 1st you want me to kiss your a$$, now you want me to get off it!!! Make up your mind!!! Maybe you could do everyone a favor & put that gun where the sun don't shine & blow your brains out!!! Because I believe you've got shit for brains!!! By the way who's Mark??? Oh the guy that asked a simple question about how to get his record off Case.net & then you ruined this whole thread. You must love Mark alot seeing as he is your #1 topic.  ***(((* :wee_fly: ((*(*&

Actually you must didnt get the entire situation. He comes to every post I make and says stupid crap and starts trouble and gets me madder than hell. So I posted on something HE said so we are even now. All he has to do is never speak my name. Thats all I want
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha

Offline Fafrd

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2011, 12:44:16 AM »

Dixonbob, if you dont respond to everything he posts about you he will lose interest.  You saying to stay out of your business crap is getting old.  If you dont want people getting into your business dont post about it.  If someone responsed to it dont attack every comment that is said.  We all know that you, Mark and Pete have a history and dont get along and we have all read the posts that the three of you attacking each other.  It enters all posts, so dont tell us if you dont like it dont read it because its in almost every topic.  Ignore thier rants, be the bigger man and dont stoop to the same level.  This advice would be well taken by Pete and Mark as well.  I would hate to see anyone bet banned from a public forum, but i believe that will happen if this stuff continue.

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 12:53:37 AM »
Dixonbob, if you dont respond to everything he posts about you he will lose interest.  You saying to stay out of your business crap is getting old.  If you dont want people getting into your business dont post about it.  If someone responsed to it dont attack every comment that is said.  We all know that you, Mark and Pete have a history and dont get along and we have all read the posts that the three of you attacking each other.  It enters all posts, so dont tell us if you dont like it dont read it because its in almost every topic.  Ignore thier rants, be the bigger man and dont stoop to the same level.  This advice would be well taken by Pete and Mark as well.  I would hate to see anyone bet banned from a public forum, but i believe that will happen if this stuff continue.

Amen. Nobody can post anything on this site anymore or get an answer because 5 posts into it this shit starts. Everytime. Every thread. Its almost not worth coming to this site anymore because you know what the new posts will be. And if you have a serious question...it gets pushed aside for their butt-hurt arguments.

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 06:45:25 AM »
I am reminded of an old saying that you do not stand on the street and argue with the village idiot because after awhile people passing by cannot tell who is who.

I read ya loud and clear Sheriff. Ill quit responding to the town idiots . There will be NO MORE from this side

Offline mikrzy55

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 02:12:15 PM »
Now that we're back to the real subject {thanks JB} I myself have found cases on case.net for friends that actually got some people to court on time. They never recieved any paperwork & without case.net may have had a warrant for their arrest & would have to prove their innocence on why they missed court. If you get arrested for missing court, it can take a while to get to see a judge. So if you don't have money, you may be there a while & then you have to proved that you really didn't know you had court. Guilty till proven innocent & you can loose everything waiting to get to court.

Offline Nanna

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 03:12:14 PM »
They both need to be taken off this board.  This is getting VERY OLD

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 03:57:17 PM »
ZIP it Nana. Cant you read?

Offline Nanna

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
As much as I hate to admitt this dixonbob your remark  ZIP IT NANA made me laugh.  Thanks for a good laugh today

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »
So glad I could get a giggle out of ya. Im really REALLY tired of-Well you know and as I stated I am NOT gonna reply to any further posts of-Well you know who. JB hit it right on the head. Stand on a corner long enough fighting with the town idiot,it becomes hard to tell who the idiot is. And it damn sure isnt me. Have a good one

Offline Nanna

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2011, 08:01:51 PM »
You are correct - hang in there - things have to get better