Author Topic: PCSD- Stabbing Incident  (Read 6066 times)

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
PCSD- Stabbing Incident
« on: January 10, 2012, 02:12:00 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Assault With a Knife
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Jan. 10, 2012

On Jan. 9, 2012, at approximately 10:00pm Pulaski County deputies responded to a reported incident at 20601 Sedalia Road, Apt. #1, Waynesville, Missouri, for a reported victim with a stab wound in the back. Upon arrival on scene the deputies found a seriously wounded white male subject face down on the floor and unconscious.

A deputy began to give first aid while a second deputy questioned the female occupant of the residence. She told the deputy the two of them had been in a domestic fight for several reasons and gave the deputy an explanation of how the fight had occurred. She stated the fight ended when she stabbed the male in the back. The deputy noted several areas of damage inside the apartment and disarray of household objects that were not consistent with her story.

The male subject was sent to an area hospital by ambulance. The female was arrested and taken to the Pulaski County Jail for a 24-hour hold. A statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident. At this time we are waiting for a decision by the prosecutor.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
Re: PCSD- Stabbing Incident
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:10:19 PM »
News Release
Assault With a Knife
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Jan. 10, 2012

On Jan. 9, 2012, at approximately 10:00pm Pulaski County deputies responded to a reported incident at 20601 Sedalia Road, Apt. #1, Waynesville, Missouri, for a reported victim with a stab wound in the back. Upon arrival on scene the deputies found a seriously wounded white male subject face down on the floor and unconscious.

A deputy began to give first aid while a second deputy questioned the female occupant of the residence. She told the deputy the two of them had been in a domestic fight for several reasons and gave the deputy an explanation of how the fight had occurred. She stated the fight ended when she stabbed the male in the back. The deputy noted several areas of damage inside the apartment and disarray of household objects that were not consistent with her story.

The male subject was sent to an area hospital by ambulance. The female was arrested and taken to the Pulaski County Jail for a 24-hour hold. A statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident. At this time we are waiting for a decision by the prosecutor.

Up Date

The Pulaski County Prosecutor has filed three charges for this incident. The first charge was domestic assault first degree, a class A felony, the second was armed criminal action, a felony unclassified, and tampering with physical evidence, a class D felony, on Christina F. Rhodenizer, age 33, of 20601 Sedalia Road, Apt. A.  Waynesville, Missouri. The bond on Rhodenizer was set at $250,000 and she remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 02:46:01 AM »
Look at Waynesville trying to step up it's game to compete with Dixon. LOL

Offline twilliams

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 04:26:20 PM »
Why not charge her with attemped murder? He was seriously injured and unconscious...

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 04:51:47 PM »
Why not charge her with attemped murder? He was seriously injured and unconscious...

Assault first degree is a class A felony which can carry up to 30 years in DOC. Actual murder second is also a class A same penalty, any attempt would be a lesser charge, fewer years.
JB

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 04:54:14 PM »
He must have really pi$$ed her off royal.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »
No one knows what happened, it might have been self defense. Why don't we wait until she goes to court before we judge.
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 07:29:18 PM »
I don't know.  I sort of like to speculate a little..play CSI so to speak.  It seems to me that he was trying to run away and she stabbed him in the back.  Anyway, she DID stab him in the back which doesn't seem like self defense.  Or maybe he backed into her by accident while she was cutting up the carrots.  We'll find out eventually.  She might get a chance to plea to a lesser charge.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 07:44:18 PM »
I don't know.  I sort of like to speculate a little..play CSI so to speak.  It seems to me that he was trying to run away and she stabbed him in the back.  Anyway, she DID stab him in the back which doesn't seem like self defense.  Or maybe he backed into her by accident while she was cutting up the carrots.  We'll find out eventually.  She might get a chance to plea to a lesser charge.
I remember way,way back when the Green county Sheriff was being interviewed.
And the reporter asked his thoughts on what happened to a criminal felon who was shot in the back 4 or 5 times and they found the gun in a dumpster a half mile away.
The Sheriff's reply was....'worst case of suicide he had ever seen'  :th_police:   :th_gen129:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 08:41:30 PM »
or he could have been attacking her and she grabbed a knife and put it in his back as he was on top of her....point being we don't know.

oh and I don't know either of them at all
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 08:57:47 PM »
 Now would this sweet young thing stab a man in the back?? can you tell by the smile on her face?  :th_th36_1_15:    Christina Rhodenizer was arrested and charged with domestic assault on January 9 after police arrived at her home and found a man stabbed in the back.
  Christina Rhodenizer ( Pulaski County Sheriff's Dept. ) Christina Rhodenizer was arrested and charged with domestic assault on January 9 after police arrived at her home and found a man stabbed in the back.
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 09:38:04 PM »
Lookin at that pic doesnt look like she needed self defense for anything. She doesnt look beat up so i will agree with the PCSD story.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 06:49:45 AM »
who did she stab?
Biscuit

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 01:19:13 PM »
People still don't know the whole story.

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 02:58:31 PM »

Christina Rhodenizer

Saint Robert department head stabbed during domestic violence incident
PULASKI COUNTY, Mo. (Jan. 11, 2012) The girlfriend of a Saint Robert city department head expected a wedding ring from her boyfriend Monday night, but instead she is in jail facing three felony charges. According to court reports, Christina Fay Rhodenizer, 33, stabbed her boyfriend at the home they shared outside Waynesville on Sedalia Road and was arrested by Pulaski County deputies on a Class A felony charge of first-degree domestic assault, an unclassified felony of armed criminal action, and a Class D felony of tampering with physical evidence. If convicted on all charges, she could spend up to 37 years in state prison with a minimum sentence of 10 years. While widely known and already reported by some local media, the name of the victim has been deleted from court records provided to media as a domestic violence victim. Click here to read more on Pulaski County Daily News ...
By Darrell Todd Maurina
Darrell Todd Maurina
Check out the Pulaski County Daily News online newspaper at
http://www.pulaskicountyweb.com
Cell: (573) 433.6733 * FAX: (573) 774-2349
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darrellmaurina/
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/darrellmaurina/

Offline Nanna

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 03:20:58 PM »
She doesn't look very sorry to me