Author Topic: PCSD- Arrest Burglary & Child Endanger  (Read 4887 times)

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
PCSD- Arrest Burglary & Child Endanger
« on: January 05, 2012, 01:24:46 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Arrest for Domestic Assault & Endanger Child
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Jan. 4, 2012

On 1-3-2012 at approximately 2:00pm the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office was advised of a domestic assault in progress on Sunnyside Road, Richland, Missouri. Upon arrival deputies were advised of a fight between a husband and wife. Both parties claimed to have been assaulted by the other party.

The wife told deputies that the fight started when the husband slammed his young son’s head onto the floor and began to choke him. The husband then pushed and choked the wife. Shortly after that he threw a cell phone at her which struck her in the mouth.

The male subject was arrested at the scene and taken to the Pulaski County Jail for domestic assault and endangering the welfare of a child. A statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident.

The prosecutor filed two counts of domestic assault second degree, a felony, and one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a class A misdemeanor, on Aaron L. Creighton, age 25, of 29840 Sunnyside Road, Richland, Missouri. The bond on Creighton was set at $75,000 and he remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
Re: PCSD- Arrest Burglary & Child Endanger
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 01:31:58 AM »
omg how stupid can some parents be, maybe someone should slam his head in a door and choke him then strike him in the mouth with a ballbat...ugh just ticks me off how stupid some people can be to kids.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 04:09:50 AM »
Haha I spent ten minutes after reading that wondering where I got burglary from. Now I see its the title. Either way both things are still dumb.

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 05:26:35 AM »
If you read it again you`ll notice the woman claimed the husband slammed the childs head on the floor and threw a cell phone. Easy to make a claim. Ive seen women purposely beat themsellfs in the face and call the cops. Its easy for a woman to put a man in jail around here. Shouldnt be that way but it is. Sounds like a fight between a wife and husband got out of control and watch,tomorrow they will be back together feeling stupid for calling the cops.
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
Haha I spent ten minutes after reading that wondering where I got burglary from. Now I see its the title. Either way both things are still dumb.

I have had burglary on my mind of late. We currently have about 8-9 cases we think we have solved. News releases will be made today if I can stay in my office. At least the title on the actual news release is good. SORRY!
JB

Offline mikrzy55

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »
I can see Bob knows all the classy women  ***(((* :wee_fly:

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 01:50:30 PM »
If you read it again you`ll notice the woman claimed the husband slammed the childs head on the floor and threw a cell phone. Easy to make a claim. Ive seen women purposely beat themsellfs in the face and call the cops. Its easy for a woman to put a man in jail around here. Shouldnt be that way but it is. Sounds like a fight between a wife and husband got out of control and watch,tomorrow they will be back together feeling stupid for calling the cops.

I am reminded of the supposed fight between Sir Winston Churchell and Lady Astor of the Royal Court. Lady Astor told Churchell that if he was her husband she would feed him tea with poison in the cup. Churchell's reply was that if he was her husband he would drink the tea.

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 04:32:06 PM »
I can see Bob knows all the classy women  ***(((* :wee_fly:

Yea. Im with your sister

Offline mikrzy55

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 07:06:06 PM »
Yea. Im with your sister
Awwwwww glad I don't have a true sister {cause of his sex change} But he seems to like you, so try to keep up the good work. {& I do mean keep it up!!!} I think she can take ya & yeah she's rich & has a lake home too. Something about having stock in Vaseline!!! Do you like it as well as {He, She does???} Please leave her sheep alone, they're her only friends besides you. She also told me your the best french kisser that she ever had, besides a few things that I can't post...................... :th_thbarfkiss1-1: :th_gen129: :wee_fly:

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 07:36:35 PM »
Fire away! You only are making yourself look stupid. Im not gonna fight with ya

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 07:51:48 PM »

I have had burglary on my mind of late. We currently have about 8-9 cases we think we have solved. News releases will be made today if I can stay in my office. At least the title on the actual news release is good. SORRY!
JB

Im just glad im still a little sane! I was having doubts for a minute. But I see what you mean with all the other burglary releases.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 09:55:18 PM »
Yea. Im with your sister
Really, does this crap have to come onto every friggin thread there is.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 10:45:49 PM »
Fire away! Im not gonna fight. He started it. Talk to him cause I cant hear you

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 12:00:56 AM »
Im just glad im still a little sane! I was having doubts for a minute. But I see what you mean with all the other burglary releases.

I would change the title but I seem to lack the smarts to do that. Ha!
   JB

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 01:44:42 PM »
Really, every thread becomes a war of words between Bob and somebody else.  Yes,  MIKRZY started it on this thread, but Bob, use some self control and don't buy into alll the stuff that is said to you and about you.  It's getting very old.  I do wish Rick would pull the plug on people who make personal attacks against others.  Ban them for three months for the first offense, if they do it again, gone forever.  I'm not talking about people who disagree with your opinion, but the ones who talk about a persons sexual preference, family members sexual preference, etc., shouldn't be tolerated.  The thing is, you never know when you are reading a perfectly fine thread when one of these people who thrive on conflict will jump in and change the subject of the thread making it into something entirely different than what is was meant to be. 
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline Nanna

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 02:09:45 PM »
Really, every thread becomes a war of words between Bob and somebody else.  Yes,  MIKRZY started it on this thread, but Bob, use some self control and don't buy into alll the stuff that is said to you and about you.  It's getting very old.  I do wish Rick would pull the plug on people who make personal attacks against others.  Ban them for three months for the first offense, if they do it again, gone forever.  I'm not talking about people who disagree with your opinion, but the ones who talk about a persons sexual preference, family members sexual preference, etc., shouldn't be tolerated.  The thing is, you never know when you are reading a perfectly fine thread when one of these people who thrive on conflict will jump in and change the subject of the thread making it into something entirely different than what is was meant to be. 

I think Dixonbob responded very well
Why don't you READ what he said.  I thought his answer was a good one - he kept his mouth shut stop picking on him

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 02:34:48 PM »
THANK YOU! Shes known to throw rocks at me also but -FIRE AWAY! I CANT FEEL A THING lol