Author Topic: Wagoner pleads guilty to Voluntary Manslaughter and ACA, Sentenced to 25 years  (Read 1322 times)

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
4/24/12

Charles Brent Wagoner Pleads Guilty and is Sentenced to a 25 Year Sentence for Voluntary Manslaughter and Armed Criminal Action

Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney announces that Charles Brent Wagoner of Dixon, Missouri, pled guilty today to Voluntary Manslaughter and Armed Criminal Action as a result of the shooting and death of Roy “Rex” Monroe on March 2, 2011 outside of Dixon.  Mr. Monroe’s body was found laying next to the railroad tracks near the home he shared with Mr. Wagoner. 

Pursuant to the plea agreement in this case, Mr. Wagoner was sentenced today by Judge Greg Warren to a sentence of twenty five years in prison.  Specifically, Judge Warren sentenced him to fifteen years in the Department of Corrections on the Voluntary Manslaughter charge and ten years in the Department of Corrections on the Armed Criminal Action charge, consecutive, for a total sentence of twenty-five years in the Department of Corrections.

“It is my hope that this significant sentence of imprisonment will bring some closure for the family of the victim.  I also hope this sentence serves notice on criminals that those who commit crimes will be held accountable in Pulaski County,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

This case was prosecuted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman

Offline mar

• View Profile
wow he got more then Ashley Gibert.....

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
wow he got more then Ashley Gibert.....

Yup, only one PA for his case, Kevin.
JB