Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Don`t disrespect Obama  (Read 12386 times)

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
Re: Don`t disrespect Obama
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2012, 08:37:42 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Live your life and I`ll live mine

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2012, 11:47:04 PM »
mark is an example of some of the locals that think they know how the military works because they live near a base. those of us that spent time in the military KNOW how the military works.

Offline stiffcat76

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2012, 12:22:40 AM »
 never wanted to know, and really dont care how it works. we just know what we see!

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2012, 02:48:30 AM »
never wanted to know, and really dont care how it works. we just know what we see!

You don't need to, they will be there to protect your freedom and way of life. 24/7 in any weather and anywhere in this world.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2012, 11:50:30 AM »
 I have not served in the military. I can't stand the policy makers and big business puppets that we call our elected officials. I don't know much about "how the military works" I do know the one should not follow illegal orders or be a boot licker just because the president says so! Sorry but that's how I feel. For those who have served in the military and given me the freedom to write what I believe.....I have the utmost respect! If I thought for one minute that my country needed me to defend our constitution or freedoms...I would be first in line to kick some commie ass! I respect this soldier for not bowing to the powers that be. Its better to have a clean conscience, stand for what you believe, and get kicked out of the military than to lie to yourself and God! I can see where following orders is very important for a soldier in battle. But if you don't agree with the policies or reasons why your fighting then you should not be there! Just my thoughts.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline stiffcat76

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2012, 02:12:34 PM »
You don't need to, they will be there to protect your freedom and way of life. 24/7 in any weather and anywhere in this world.
just wanted to say that my freedom and way of life have not been fought for since the civil war. every war since then has been about power and resources. you belive the propaganda if you choose i choose not to.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2012, 04:45:27 PM »
I have never disrespected obama.  Can't be disrespectful to or about someone who clearly does not deserve it.  JMHO of course.
Stiffcat, I see your point of view.  Get ready for the next one then?

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2012, 05:17:27 PM »
The next one? Hell he`s gonna win by a landslide and we are stuck another 4 years

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2012, 10:08:42 PM »
I was not alluding to a new president.  He is leading this country into revolt. The stage is set for it.  He has his New Black Panthers and the Union Thugs, plus Un troops already in the country and NORTHCOM for the moment when he can declare a "crisis" and then martial law.  Now think about this.  Martial law basically suspends the Constitution.  If the administratin derives its power form the Constitution and the Constitution is suspended, then where do they get ther LEGAL power at that point?  Another 4 years of him is more than this country can stand.  He seems to think he is a King and not an elected official, no matter that the election probably was rigged as will the next one.

Offline JCorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2012, 10:58:50 PM »
I was not alluding to a new president.  He is leading this country into revolt. The stage is set for it.  He has his New Black Panthers and the Union Thugs, plus Un troops already in the country and NORTHCOM for the moment when he can declare a "crisis" and then martial law.  Now think about this.  Martial law basically suspends the Constitution.  If the administratin derives its power form the Constitution and the Constitution is suspended, then where do they get ther LEGAL power at that point?  Another 4 years of him is more than this country can stand.  He seems to think he is a King and not an elected official, no matter that the election probably was rigged as will the next one.

Are you the ONLY ONE who is paying attention?  The zombie Apocalypse is coming and I hope everyone is ready.  By zombies, I mean the mindless idiots that continue to support an administration that is destroying the country.  Once the government starts to break down or goes into default then the welfare checks stop coming.  Guess what happens then?

Offline JCorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2012, 11:02:38 PM »
UCMJ provision ; Article 88,  makes it a crime for an officer to use contemptuous words against the president, the vice president, Congress, the secretary of defense, the secretary of a military department, the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, or the governor or legislature of any state, territory, commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present

It does not state weather it is a commissioned or non- commissioned officer, just "officer"   so they can get him for that.

if he was a Private...he could plead ignorance....

It specifically states a commissioned officer.  I am not saying this guy didn't do anything wrong.  I just find it interesting that 12 articles explain what he did and what his punishment is yet no one will address what he was charged with.  He is just a victim of stupidity that is being made an example of by officers who want to appease the administration.

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »
Im not so sure this guy deserved what he got. His life is ruined forever. LESS than honorable Condition Discharge and loss of all benefits after 9 years service he had hoped he could retire from. Nobody is gonna hire this guy. He possibly could snap and be the next person to shoot up a mall or office of some government or blow up a building. We see it happen all the time so dont say it cant happen. Maybe a fine and lose some stripes could have been efficient. Who knows.

Offline JCorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2012, 11:27:45 PM »
I fully agree Missouriguy, he should have gotten far less but that is what has happened ever since officers took over the Army.  The one question I would ask is was he offered a choice between a CM or Article 15.  If he chose to take this to a CM then I have no sympathy for him because it was a sure loss.  He should have taken the Art 15 and drove on a little lighter in the collar and wallet.  But once again, we will never know because all we hear is what the administration wants us to hear and the message is "The military will not cross me ever!"

Offline stiffcat76

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2012, 12:37:10 AM »
the end started in the 80s and we are just seeing the results now. its going to get worse nomatter who is in. they(meaning elected officials) have been working toward the smae goal for years.l

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2012, 12:51:33 AM »
I have never disrespected obama.  Can't be disrespectful to or about someone who clearly does not deserve it.  JMHO of course.
Stiffcat, I see your point of view.  Get ready for the next one then?
I seem to remember you calling him a SOB about a month or so ago.  Is that respectful?  Work against him, vote against him, do whatever but when the GOP calls our daughters "sluts" and your referral as a SOB, is disrespectful in my house nomader who or what party I may choose to vote for.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2012, 01:09:28 AM »
I will say it again.  He is NOT deserving of my respect.  Therefore I cannot be disrespectful to  him. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2012, 03:04:23 AM »
who in the GOP called your daughter a slut?

the position is respected just like rank on an officer, but the person doesn't have to be. nobama has disrespected this country and it's citizens, many are to biased to see it. nobama has not earned my respect!

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2012, 06:27:07 AM »
who in the GOP called your daughter a slut?

the position is respected just like rank on an officer, but the person doesn't have to be. nobama has disrespected this country and it's citizens, many are to biased to see it. nobama has not earned my respect!
Your leader Rush, shall I spell it again, Rush..  Yes He called my daughter a slut and any others fathers daughter a 'Slut'.  If you don't have a problem with his calling your daughter that will I am sorry.  SOB toward the president does not set well in my house. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »
odd, rush didn't call and tell me my daughters are sluts, did he call you?

did you send fluke a check so she can buy her birth control?

a 30yr old college grad activist, needs you to pay for her birth control so she can have sex as much as she wants, when she wants. better get a check in the mail!

Offline berto45

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2012, 09:42:57 PM »
Mark, I have never met or knew a birther or conspiracy theorist. Now I can say that I have.

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 12:19:19 AM »
someone must have deleted his post but I can only imagine what it said with what little I know of that guy Mark. He is a weirdo and needs medicine  BADLY

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 02:54:16 AM »
Mark, I have never met or knew a birther or conspiracy theorist. Now I can say that I have.
You have never met or known a birther? I had to look this up...it means heterosexual. Guess you and Bob run in the same circles! WOW and I'm the weirdo?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2012, 03:11:04 AM »
Mark I dont mean to be judgemental but if you notice NOBODY has ANY respect for you and every post you make makes no sense or makes you sound like a nut. Get Help. Move to Arizona.Colorado,Montana and find yourself. Continue on like you are and you will be the joke of Pulaski Conty. Just a Heads Up and observation. And why are you referring to everyone as Bob? Im new to this board but I think something bad happened to you and you flipped out. Move on. NOBODY wants to read your Alien crap and Fema Camps and anything else you can copy and paste like you have NO mind of your own. You are trying to fit in and be like the crowd but you are failing miserably.I hope you find yourself

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2012, 12:30:48 PM »
Mark I dont mean to be judgemental but if you notice NOBODY has ANY respect for you and every post you make makes no sense or makes you sound like a nut. Get Help. Move to Arizona.Colorado,Montana and find yourself. Continue on like you are and you will be the joke of Pulaski Conty. Just a Heads Up and observation. And why are you referring to everyone as Bob? Im new to this board but I think something bad happened to you and you flipped out. Move on. NOBODY wants to read your Alien crap and Fema Camps and anything else you can copy and paste like you have NO mind of your own. You are trying to fit in and be like the crowd but you are failing miserably.I hope you find yourself
Again.....you must have a education past the third grade to understand my posts! Going to the third grade for four years doesn't count. My suggestion to you is: put down the bottle, divorce your sister, go back to school and try a little harder this time, then do fifty years of constant reading and research. and maybe...just maybe you can understand the Markster!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2012, 03:10:25 PM »
Mark....

I will wade into the fray.  I'm curious though.  WHY is it whenever anyone questions you on a post or comment that you have made you immediately go on the defensive and start attacking someone in such a fashion as

"Again.....you must have a education past the third grade to understand my posts! Going to the third grade for four years doesn't count. My suggestion to you is: put down the bottle, divorce your sister, go back to school and try a little harder this time, then do fifty years of constant reading and research. and maybe...just maybe you can understand the Markster! "

I'll bite....  I have an education WELL past your criteria limits (college educated AND school of hard knocks tyvm) I drink very rarely, I'm not married to my brother, I read incessantly and am always learning ( I'm a curious person)  I'm not a sheeple either.  I ALSO WANT IT TO BE KNOWN THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU.  From time to time I think I might see a glimmer of some point you are trying to make but you typically will totally trash that with all the other rhetoric that you post. 

With all that said, I am now wondering if
A: you will ignore my post
B: Try to come up with something witty that has nothing to do with it or
C: Try to attack me? 

:shame:

yeah whatever~*

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2012, 03:27:00 PM »
 What is it that you don't understand? Be a little more specific and I will be happy to explain what I said or was trying to say. Many times I'll post something that I find interesting (doesn't necessarily mean I believe it). I will be the first to admit that I'm not the most articulate person on here or anywhere else. That's why I sometimes prefer to copy and paste something written by a professional author! Yes I'm trashing Bob for continuing to come on here with his lies. HATE LIERS! Unlike many people on here...I'm not running for a popularity contest or buying karma points. I'm just sharing things that I think are important or interesting! If you don't like me...that's your loss. I'm really very lovable!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2012, 03:43:20 PM »
Mark....   There are times when copying/pasting is indicated...but I think what frustrates/annoys/irritates folks on this board is that you do it ALL the time.  Very rarely will you digest the information that you specifically state that you research (per your post) and relate your own thoughts on it IN your own words. 

I'm all for clarity when posting a quote is indicated but that seems to be 95% of what you do. 

I don't know you well ....  and you very well might be an intelligent well read person BUT you really detract from yourself when you repeatedly do this.  It gets old... almost like you cannot think for yourself.  You cannot formulate your own thoughts on things...that you feel that you have to copy/paste verbatim what someone else has taken the time to write. 

Think about it....
yeah whatever~*

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »
Unlike many people on here...I'm not running for a popularity contest or buying karma points. I'm just sharing things that I think are important or interesting!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2012, 04:47:35 PM »
Fine Dude. Ivew rapped my head in aluminum foil and am searching for the lights. Now what? Will there be a HUGE Alien emblem I should know aout or FEMA or COMMIE or? WTF Dude Im a college grad and you dare say to read your posts you must have a 3rd grade education? Are you fkn kidding me? You are so whacked out. TAKE YOUR MEDS!! Nobody wants to read your crap posts and IF you go back you will notice how many even look. NOT MANY! You are a JOKE of the town. TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!!!

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2012, 04:50:45 PM »
Again you are not seeing MY point.  I too am not interested in being "popular" on this website.  Goodness gracious my KARMA bounces up and down on the whim of whoever I have pi$$ed off (btw I don't care).  There are folks that do care it seems as evidenced by their constant back clapping head nodding ways (more power to em')  ***(**&

I can see where you are coming from in sharing information that you find relevant or even thought provoking...  BUT...  it means more when you are able to digest that information and actually speak from YOUR own point of view instead of just parroting another person/author. 

Mark, again please listen to what I am saying.  Be inquisitive, be thought provoking, but TRY to just be YOURSELF.  All anyone sees on this website is the Mark that copies/pastes ad nauseum and when someone dares say something against what you have posted you attack. 

AGAIN...  think about it.....   ???
yeah whatever~*