Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Targeting bikers?  (Read 9793 times)

Offline stiffcat76

• View Profile
Re: Targeting bikers?
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 12:41:21 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

i have had bad days at work and i deal with many people, but my bad day is no excuse for acting a fool. i think biscuit is right 100 %. either he needs to fired or the city needs a little law suit thrown on them.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 12:50:15 PM »
Again.......a working man is NOT THE SAME AS A PAID PUBLIC SERVANT. We EXPECT professional Officers. Not Someone who is having a BAD DAY. There is no excuse for his actions and he needs to be fired. Period. If he is not I would presume the Biker community as well as others Should disregard the city of waynesvilles police  until Something more than a verbal reprimand is in order. If nobody pulls over....And I mean nobody.....Could be hard to pay the city bills. If they dont have to follow the Law , why should the average citizen?.... I Say termination at the least. When the Job at hand is paid for by the tax payers, a little more respect is demanded , not requested, Its not a mom and pop operation, its not a local business, Its not a job thats its acceptable to have a bad day....It is a Local Police Force that has to follow the same laws they are sworn to uphold. Period. How Am I supposed to respect a Cop that doesnt respect Citizens they are sworn to protect .Im not requested to, rather...Im required to by law to respect and obey this man. Why is he not required to follow the same code. PROTECT AND SERVE......Not disrespect and exploit.

Well said.  Respect is a 2-way street.  Give none, you get none.
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline stevem174

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2012, 03:05:01 PM »
Well said.  Respect is a 2-way street.  Give none, you get none.

Agreed.

This officerís actions were wrong and have opened up the city for a lawsuit. Firing this officer does not make that liability vanish.
The question is, was this an isolated incident for this officer? Or does he have a pattern of this behavior?
Humans make mistakes, whether they wear a badge or not. Itís too bad that this area doesnít have a citizens academy, where people can get a taste of LEO experiences. 

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2012, 03:24:14 PM »
Been reading along.  There is no excuse for the officer intentionally baiting people he has pulled over, regardless of the "reason" he used to pull them over in the first place.  Perhaps he needs to get a taste of what that is like from the opposite side of the fence.  Bait him and see how long he lasts.  These gentlemen went through over 2 hours of his harassment and disrespect.  I would only ask one quesiton:  Am I under arrest?  If the answer is no, then as far as I am concerned, I am free to leave.

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 06:03:20 AM »
Its funny that you are all demanding his badge when you have only heard one side of the facts. So here are a few more facts; the reason for the stop was that the group of bikers where traveling down I-44 at a speed that another Officer belived to be over 100 MPH. When the Other Officer stopped the bikers they started yelling and getting verbaly aggressive. A bunch of you guys on here say how Officers should act but most of you know nothing of what they deal with. I encourage you guys to go on ride alongs with your local law enforcement so thay you can see the full story. I had never done it until a friend of mine became cop and after riding with him a few times it really changed my out look on his job.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2012, 07:35:02 AM »
Last I heard I-44 is state Jurisdiction. the stop was made At or around Price Cutter. Which is their Jurisdiction. But regardless of the situation, no matter how a Citizen acts, you expect professionalism by a Paid Public Servant, Not calling people Trash , Telling them to stay out of our city.....none of that B.S. People can be asses Im Sure they had something to say. But the Police are to be held at a professional level with no exceptions. the law is the law and it must be followed. If the Bikers were in the wrong so be it.....Handle it professionally not like a bigot . And Just because a biker wears colors of his MC Does not mandate that they be cataloged into a group of criminal element types. He does not need to be photographed, his colors dont need to be photographed, unless you have a case to build against the group, theres no reason at all to even mess with em.
Biscuit

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2012, 09:57:19 AM »
Last I heard I-44 is state Jurisdiction. the stop was made At or around Price Cutter. Which is their Jurisdiction. But regardless of the situation, no matter how a Citizen acts, you expect professionalism by a Paid Public Servant, Not calling people Trash , Telling them to stay out of our city.....none of that B.S. People can be asses Im Sure they had something to say. But the Police are to be held at a professional level with no exceptions. the law is the law and it must be followed. If the Bikers were in the wrong so be it.....Handle it professionally not like a bigot . And Just because a biker wears colors of his MC Does not mandate that they be cataloged into a group of criminal element types. He does not need to be photographed, his colors dont need to be photographed, unless you have a case to build against the group, theres no reason at all to even mess with em.

Again you are going on what you heard or what you think. I-44 from the 153 over pass to right past the brindge (158.2 I think) is inside the city limits of Waynesville, and because of that Waynesville Officers have the right to make stops on it. A city Officer can write city charges or can write state charges.

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2012, 10:13:45 AM »
The video that the bikers recorded shows the bikers did absolutely nothing wrong to recieve this action. The police officer was doing his best to get them to react to his verbal abuse, calling them all kinds of names. When he told them to get out of his town, they even responded that they were military, and he said I don't care (He is a retired Warrant Officer). As far as the DUI, they made this individual blow 8 times on site, all being below the law, then took him to the police tation after 2 hours of this harassment, and made him blow again, and again he was below the limit.
These individuals have a clear cut lawsuit. Why Waynesville has not suspended the officer in question is beyond me. I have seen the letter from the mayor, and while this is a good start, alot of damage has been done between the biker community and the city of Waynesville.

Really!!! I find it hard to belive that the biker started recording from the start of the traffic stop so you don't know the whole story. I find it more probable that he started the recording in the middle of the stop. So you are not getting the entire side of the story. I think what you people are forgetting is that last summer 4 different (law abbiding lol) Motorcycle Gangs decided that they would have a shoot out on the side of the road because one gang was in there territory. These so called law abbinding gangs attacked another gang because they were riding down I-44. They knocked one guy of his bike with a baseball bat and then had a shoot out. 2 people sustained bullit wounds but would make no statements. Waynesville PD was first on scene and had to stop them all. Next time you guys want to through a fit about them stopping Motorcylcle gangs maybe you should remember that last summer while everybody on I-44 was calling 911 and freaking out these guys were the ones running towards the shooting. Maybe they are taking pics of people and colors to start a database. I would think the citizens of Waynesville and the surounding area would be glad that somebody is trying to do something to prevent it from getting worse. Like it has been stated before though it only takes a few to make the whole look bad. You guys are automaticly thinking that this Officer is in the wrong, but if all the bikers were going 100+ on I-44 and one was drunk are you not glad that the cops did something about it? I know I am!!!

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2012, 11:29:08 AM »
Easy to assume. Wait till the facts appear and then and only then will the public know. We were not there
Live your life and I`ll live mine

Offline stiffcat76

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2012, 12:32:41 PM »
it is not a matter of them doing their job it is a matter of doing it right. i dont care why they were stopped and i dont care if they are guilty. if you cant have a professional attitude then you shouldnt have that job.

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2012, 02:31:39 PM »
anyone ever watch cops? I see it every program. The guys allready lying on the ground arms wide spread and 6 of them jump on him and start twisting him like a pretzel and putting their knees on the throat. Thats not very professional but maybe they were trained that way. I think its overkill
Live your life and I`ll live mine

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2012, 03:28:47 AM »
Regardless if they were wrong or not, The Police are to Hold a professional manner. You think calling names and telling people to stay out of the city is Acceptable? They may have in fact  been in the wrong. Great, No biggie. 2 hours of name calling and bigotry are simply not acceptable for a Policeman . If Im in the wrong I Do whatever they ask and deal with it. But If a Cop told me I was trash and needed to stay out of his city based on my looks or attire, Id Act accordingly. Im not saying The Bikers were wrong or right. Im Saying the Policemans actions are not acceptable under any circumstance.I dont care if they called him every name in the book.
Biscuit

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2012, 04:35:07 AM »
Its funny that you are all demanding his badge when you have only heard one side of the facts. So here are a few more facts; the reason for the stop was that the group of bikers where traveling down I-44 at a speed that another Officer belived to be over 100 MPH. When the Other Officer stopped the bikers they started yelling and getting verbaly aggressive. A bunch of you guys on here say how Officers should act but most of you know nothing of what they deal with. I encourage you guys to go on ride alongs with your local law enforcement so thay you can see the full story. I had never done it until a friend of mine became cop and after riding with him a few times it really changed my out look on his job.

I asked about that a couple years ago and was told the county insurance would not permit ride alongs. I was willing to help transport prisoners to free up a deputy. NO was the word. That was county, maybe the citys are differant?
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
I like your excuses The Facts...considering the meer mention of speeding down the interstate corridor has never been mentioned in any report, anywhere until what is obviously a cover story to make his brothers in arms( YOU) still respect him.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2012, 04:19:26 PM »
Actually, he did record from the onset, because the officer did start being an ass from the onset. As far as speeding, what the officer said on tape, i pulled you over for speeding. They asked how was that measured? He said he saw them pass a tractor trailer so they had to be speeding. Sorry, everyone passes tractor trailers going up that hill.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2012, 05:22:26 PM »
Its funny that you are all demanding his badge when you have only heard one side of the facts.

And you are defending an officer when you have only heard one side of the facts. 
Too many issues with this situation, including but not limited to the duration of the stop.
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2012, 05:31:08 PM »
TheFacts should change his name to TheFacts_As_ I see Them. Unless you were there you don't know the facts either.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2012, 06:09:16 PM »

... I think what you people are forgetting is that last summer 4 different (law abbiding lol) Motorcycle Gangs decided that they would have a shoot out on the side of the road because one gang was in there territory. These so called law abbinding gangs attacked another gang because they were riding down I-44. They knocked one guy of his bike with a baseball bat and then had a shoot out. 2 people sustained bullit wounds but would make no statements. Waynesville PD was first on scene and had to stop them all. Next time you guys want to through a fit about them stopping Motorcylcle gangs maybe you should remember that last summer while everybody on I-44 was calling 911 and freaking out these guys were the ones running towards the shooting. Maybe they are taking pics of people and colors to start a database. I would think the citizens of Waynesville and the surounding area would be glad that somebody is trying to do something to prevent it from getting worse. Like it has been stated before though it only takes a few to make the whole look bad. You guys are automaticly thinking that this Officer is in the wrong, but if all the bikers were going 100+ on I-44 and one was drunk are you not glad that the cops did something about it? I know I am!!!

Where are the charges on this "4-Gang shoot out" that happened in the middle of the interstate?
Any arrests?
Were you there?  Did you see how it started?
Where did WPD stop these folks?  Must've been guns blazin if it was a "Biker gang shoot-out" like you & the papers would like people to believe...

If "prevent it from getting worse" means harassment then no, I'm not glad at all. Riding a motorcycle does not make someone a criminal.  Wearing a patch on your back does not make someone a criminal.  Riding with a group of people does not make someone a criminal. 

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2012, 08:45:26 AM »
Where are the charges on this "4-Gang shoot out" that happened in the middle of the interstate?
Any arrests?
Were you there?  Did you see how it started?
Where did WPD stop these folks?  Must've been guns blazin if it was a "Biker gang shoot-out" like you & the papers would like people to believe...

If "prevent it from getting worse" means harassment then no, I'm not glad at all. Riding a motorcycle does not make someone a criminal.  Wearing a patch on your back does not make someone a criminal.  Riding with a group of people does not make someone a criminal.

No charges were filed because no one would make statements. The rider of the bike that was hit with a bike attempted to get an accident report for the damage to his bike but was unable to becuase he would not say what happened. WPD stopped the bikes between the 152 and 156 miles marker East bound. Statements where taken from people in cars driving by the incident. Have any of you ever heard of the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT" Police records are public reocords so you can (like I did) get a copy of the reports. That will allow you to get more information on what happens. As far as how long the stop lasted (2 Hours) If you take into consideration that the average traffic stop is 10 min for a minor traffic violation and 25 min for a traffic stop that the Officer does Standared Field Sobirety Test. All where wrote citations and had to do SFST's so ya the stop took a little time. Did you also know that you can be lawfully arrested for running a stop sign?

As for Sgt. Lawhead here is a link showing him getting the Missouri Medal of Valor http://www.flickr.com/photos/missouridps/5185548092/#in/set-72157625410602214

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2012, 08:47:26 AM »
The Shoot out was not a "Shoot Out" It was a Fight between a couple people  and a woman did pull a gun but nobody was "shot". It had nothing to do with any local clubs and was not a threat to our community. There were an abundant number of bikers and the situation could have been worse......But was no real biker war. It happened outside our community and lots of locals , including business owners have paid a price over a media build up over a minor situation.

LOL really??? In fact 2 people sustained gun shot wounds over that incident!

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 08:52:01 AM »
Actually, he did record from the onset, because the officer did start being an ass from the onset. As far as speeding, what the officer said on tape, i pulled you over for speeding. They asked how was that measured? He said he saw them pass a tractor trailer so they had to be speeding. Sorry, everyone passes tractor trailers going up that hill.

FACT!!!! Did you know that an Officer can write a speeding based on what he sees. He does not need to have a radar

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 09:33:52 AM »
And you are defending an officer when you have only heard one side of the facts. 
Too many issues with this situation, including but not limited to the duration of the stop.

Just a biker, I will I personally know this officer, I know he is one of the most dedicated, educated and most professional out there! You all think he has such a problem with bikers, what would you say if he was a biker? You all forget the fact that there was a drunk driver off the streets because of this stop... (whether the mayor wants to play the politic game and allow the charges to be drop his on her shoulders). Just a biker, you just had a bad deal with a local convenience store in crocker, look how many people supported you and didn't have a clue what went on... It is the same situation here... All of you are sticking up for a group of bikers who are sharing bits and pieces of there side of a story and leaving out the part of the story where they were not abiding the law. (sure they put in some community service hours. So do many of the waynesville police officers but that wasn't mentioned!)

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 12:19:42 PM »

No charges were filed because no one would make statements. The rider of the bike that was hit with a bike attempted to get an accident report for the damage to his bike but was unable to becuase he would not say what happened. WPD stopped the bikes between the 152 and 156 miles marker East bound. Statements where taken from people in cars driving by the incident. Have any of you ever heard of the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT" Police records are public reocords so you can (like I did) get a copy of the reports. That will allow you to get more information on what happens. As far as how long the stop lasted (2 Hours) If you take into consideration that the average traffic stop is 10 min for a minor traffic violation and 25 min for a traffic stop that the Officer does Standared Field Sobirety Test. All where wrote citations and had to do SFST's so ya the stop took a little time. Did you also know that you can be lawfully arrested for running a stop sign?

As for Sgt. Lawhead here is a link showing him getting the Missouri Medal of Valor http://www.flickr.com/photos/missouridps/5185548092/#in/set-72157625410602214

I don't know the officer involved & I wasn't there; as far as I know you are the 1st to identify the officer involved. 
You are trying to combine two incidents in support of LE because "biker gangs" are taking over your town.  Might as well change your name to chicken little. 
Again, where are the charges?  Where are the convictions? There are NONE because the situation was blown out of proportion by LE and the media.  Read all you want, it's still one-sided speculation.
And now you are trying to stir up crap from a year ago and tie it to a completely unrelated incident.  Why is that? 

As for the length of stop.... that's going to be a kicker, no way to argue that.

Offline jeepguy

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
Well if you look at it the person using the name The Facts, is probably one of the cops involved, since he has only posted on issues that deal with the police and just started doing so on 8 May 2012, and as for the drunk driver being taken off the road, well since he was not over the legal limit so he was not a drunk driver. There is allot od hearsay on here and for the most part the cops were wrong for doing what they did otherwise the Waynesville mayor would not have issued a written apology to the Soldiers (so called biker gang). Face it they screwed up and they will be dealt with by their chain of command.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 12:50:32 PM »
Just a biker, I will I personally know this officer, I know he is one of the most dedicated, educated and most professional out there! You all think he has such a problem with bikers, what would you say if he was a biker? You all forget the fact that there was a drunk driver off the streets because of this stop... (whether the mayor wants to play the politic game and allow the charges to be drop his on her shoulders). Just a biker, you just had a bad deal with a local convenience store in crocker, look how many people supported you and didn't have a clue what went on... It is the same situation here... All of you are sticking up for a group of bikers who are sharing bits and pieces of there side of a story and leaving out the part of the story where they were not abiding the law. (sure they put in some community service hours. So do many of the waynesville police officers but that wasn't mentioned!)

Probie, I do not know the officer involved, nor do I know any of the riders involved.  I'm quite sure there is much more to this story than any of us are aware of, which is part of the reason I have stayed out of the discussion for the most part.  Whether or not the officer rides a bike or not really doesn't matter to me.  Right is right & wrong is wrong; if he rides & was wrong it still makes him wrong, and if he doesn't & he was right, then he's still right.  The number of community service hours someone puts in really doesn't matter either.  A serial killer who volunteers at the Y is still a serial killer... (not a good comparison I know, but I think you get my point).
As for the charges.  The last I knew the mayor had nothing to do with charging a person or not; that's up to the officer to file / report.  If the charges were solid then there should be no problem.  There is no way to beat a Breathalyzer when operated properly, so that will be a clear-cut case of DUI or not.  Speeding / C&I, again if the charges are solid and they have a case then these guys will get hammered.

Professionalism and respect go a long way, and they are both 2-way streets.  However, a LEO is an ambassador for the department / government which he represents and should always conduct himself with professionalism. 
I think this is going to be very interesting for several reasons.  I just hope that we are kept apprised of the outcome and it doesn't get swept under the rug (on either side).
Not sure how this situation is similar, or the same, to me having issues with a gas station.... PM?

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2012, 01:41:57 PM »
You all can defend the officer all you want. You may know him well, and when I first heard all this I was on the fence...up until the video was shown. Then all doubt went out the window. The officer was unprofessional, he did his best to instigate these soldiers, he used abusive foul language. He treated them like a lower life form, all because they wore a vest that said MC on it. Sorry. WPD has no authority nor right to pull over and harass any motor cycle group, club or any thing of that nature without due cause. Even if he felt they had been drinking, after they had blown and cleared, then they should have been released, not harrassed.
As far as colecting any information, there is a Motorcycle Gang task force in independance MO. That is their job, to gather info about clubs, not WPD
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2012, 08:43:46 AM »
You all can defend the officer all you want. You may know him well, and when I first heard all this I was on the fence...up until the video was shown. Then all doubt went out the window. The officer was unprofessional, he did his best to instigate these soldiers, he used abusive foul language. He treated them like a lower life form, all because they wore a vest that said MC on it. Sorry. WPD has no authority nor right to pull over and harass any motor cycle group, club or any thing of that nature without due cause. Even if he felt they had been drinking, after they had blown and cleared, then they should have been released, not harrassed.
As far as colecting any information, there is a Motorcycle Gang task force in independance MO. That is their job, to gather info about clubs, not WPD

Im not going to explain the DWI LAW again (.08 does not mean anything).

Where is this video why has it not been released if it will clear all this up? I am always open for new information.

Each Law Enforcement Agency can set collect what ever info they want. It does not have to be the Inderpencance Task force.

Here is some more info you prolly don't know; The ATF is over MC Gang tracking all departments report there information to them to the main database and that info is shared with any department that wants it.