Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: north carolina passes gay marriage ban  (Read 18261 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Re: north carolina passes gay marriage ban
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2012, 10:10:00 PM »

Share/Bookmark

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2012, 11:47:25 PM »
Hey fagboy! Im not your boyfriend Bob and Id bet you have a garden FULL of cucumbers and squash and now your up to watermellons. Go eat shi&*&t and die
Really? Because I can clearly see that your IP address is also registered as Dixonbob as well.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2012, 11:54:41 PM »
Really? Because I can clearly see that your IP address is also registered as Dixonbob as well.
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BUSTED "BOB"
roflmao ***(**&   :th_egypt:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2012, 12:00:45 AM »
Hey Hi, Meet me at the police station anad Ill show you my drivers license THEN you`ll KNOW for sure my name is Steve and Im NOT his long lost boyfriend. Tell me a time and day

Really Steve? Then why is your email address bob_........@yahoo.com
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2012, 12:19:10 AM »
 Bout time someone with some sense came on here! I told you people from his first post there can't be two people that goofy in the same county!   I love you Trena!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2012, 12:28:07 AM »
LOL, Thanks Mark. I used ..... to replace his last name in his email address. So there is no doubt it is Bob. I looked up the name from the email address on casenet and guess where Missouriguy aka STEVE lives? Dixon lol. Funny stuff huh?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2012, 12:44:38 AM »
 Now look back through his posts and you will notice weather he's Dixonbob or Missouriguy EVERY WORD IS A LIE! Look up his record in Texas where he's from....He's a child molester and has has 6 DWI's  He's a total looser trying to make me look bad because he lied to his uncle and I told him the truth! I have never done anything imoral or illegal in my life Exept for a DWI after I lost a fight at the bar. and a driving while revoked. Never have I mistreated a lady in any way what so-ever. Just because some goofball files a restraining order on you does not mean you are guilty of anything!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2012, 12:46:29 AM »
We know his past, let it rest now. He's been called out on it so hopefully he won't be back.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2012, 01:04:15 AM »
I guess some of us wondered how long his BS would go. Thanks, but I think most folks that know him knew already. You did put the nail in the coffen. Wonder what the next name will be?
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2012, 01:27:13 AM »
Get ready...he's about to post some BS

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2012, 09:39:40 AM »
You people are so ignorant it hurts. ANY one of you try to change your name. YOU CAN`T!!!!!! Its ip address protected. Go ahead and try
Live your life and I`ll live mine

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2012, 08:30:11 PM »
Nope don't want to change my name. Pete is what all folks call me, friend or foe. Why go from Missouri bashing and hating it here to Missouriguy? Please don't respond and sorry I even posted this but hey I just had too. Don't matter what name you post under, we know it's YOU!
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2012, 09:48:48 PM »
you dont even exist. POOF
Live your life and I`ll live mine

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »
Either gay people are American citizens or they are not.  If they are not entitled to all that it means to be an American citizen then turn them back into 2nd class citizens so that we can fire them at will, beat them up and or kill them with worrying about the law. Keep religion out of government. Homosexuality is mention in the New Testament 3 times in sort of a vague way. It not mention in the gospels or by Jesus.  Gay marriage has nothing to do with my marriage. If it has something to do with yours I suggest quit sleeping with your neighbor that is the same sex as you. Know what is a determinate to marriage, divorce.  I also think that the male version is disgusting but do love the female version.
I bet the whole Bible is "vague" to you isn't it ??

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2012, 02:42:58 PM »
Just FYI anybody can be fired at will in Missouri.  Really, it's vaguely mentioned, sounded pretty outright to me: "you shall not lie with a male as you would with a female, it is an abomination."  What is vague about that? 

I don't know what the big deal is about the President saying he support gay marriage.  It is as of now, up to the state to decide.  It is his opinion, that's all.

I believe that gay people should have every right that anyone else has, in a civil union, not a marriage.  Many heterosexual people are united in civil unions, without the presence of a clergy marrying them.    They should be able to adopt, file taxes together, buy homes together, make medical decisions, etc. and all that could be done with a civil union.  But to stand before a clergy and swear to God to love, honor and obey, is just wrong, when you don't want to go by the rest of the things God says in the Bible.  My opinion, for whatever it is worth.
WONDERFUL post Igahmah and completely agree with you on this.  :th_gen129:

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2012, 02:54:14 PM »
I say hooray for North Carolina. We all must nip this vulgar behavior in the bud now before these weirdo freaks want to marry their German Shepard or the family goat. Where do you goofballs think the line should be drawn? Should theses freaks be able to marry the dead, or young children? I say stop it NOW before it gets even worse! And it will....if you give them an inch they want eight! You should all be ashamed of yourselves for supporting this abomination!
Unfortunately this is exactly what will happen, or any variation imaginable, once you open the door to change the definition of "marriage"

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2012, 03:05:18 PM »
I think that if you are a christian then you can only use the NT as a defense for anything. The OT does not apply. Religion aside, you are American citizen with all rights or you are not.
I think that if you are a christian then you can only use the NT as a defense for anything. The OT does not apply. Religion aside, you are American citizen with all rights or you are not.
Not true at all, while we are in the dispensation of grace that does not by any means nullify all the old testament, not by a long shot.

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2012, 03:47:18 PM »
If your going to obey the scripture in leviticus about a man lying with another man is wrong then on the same note wouldnt you have to follow the scripture in that same book leviticus 19:19.  Im sure everything you wear is woven from two different kinds of thread, and that is just as bad according to god as lying with another man, yet Homsexuality is TERRIBLE according to your church, but wearing the clothes you wear is overlooked.
Not even sure where to start with this one. Heres the first hint, the Bible isn't just a book and one can't or should I say shouldn't approach it as such if they really want to learn from it and receive wisdom from it. Also one more hint in the right direction, whatever you read in the old testament and find the same stated in the new testament well then you can rest assured it is what it is. Certain things in the OT were overwritten so to speak in the NT (with the dispensation of grace) but not all things by any stretch of the imagination.
Lets also not lose sight of the fact that God loves the sinner (all of us btw) but hates the sin.
God destroyed Sodium and Gomorrah for such things but saved Lot and his family (wife and two daughters) they were instructed to flee the city, not only told them to leave but also instructed them to not even look back when they left (not a small detail either) Lot's wife for reasons only she and God know decided to turn back and look as the city burned, the result....God turned her into a pillar of salt.
Now that coupled with plenty other OT and NT instruction, it remains clear to me (no matter how far the world strays) that God indeed calls homosexuality a sin.
Now if you really want to study something, go to Genesis I believe 3:13 and find the word 'beguiled' and take that back to the original language and find it's meaning. Then reread the events that happened in the garden.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »
Not true at all, while we are in the dispensation of grace that does not by any means nullify all the old testament, not by a long shot.
I have no problem with anyone who uses the Old Testement to use as a reason on why Gay people should not marry. But if you are going to use the OT as any guidance, then you should by all means us ALL of it to guide your life and beliefs, not just the parts that serve your purpose. I see so many people come on here and say in the OT it was banned. But when they talk about the other things, such as the treatment of women, and other very strict religouis implecations, they suddenly use the NT and say it is OK.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2012, 05:42:43 PM »
I have no problem with anyone who uses the Old Testement to use as a reason on why Gay people should not marry. But if you are going to use the OT as any guidance, then you should by all means us ALL of it to guide your life and beliefs, not just the parts that serve your purpose. I see so many people come on here and say in the OT it was banned. But when they talk about the other things, such as the treatment of women, and other very strict religouis implecations, they suddenly use the NT and say it is OK.

But some of the laws are written over so to speak with the dispensation of grace.
I really don't have the time unfortunately to try to explain it all and I'm sure I'd butcher it in ways also, as I'm not as good at explaining things on a message board as I am in person. But obviously if one reads the OT and the NT its fairly easy to see that God doesn't always deal with his ppl in the same way. Basically theres 3 dispensations (some include more) the OT was the dispensation of LAW, thus by reading it it's full of God's law to man to help guide us. Christ came to earth and was crucified for each and everyone of us (the NT) and now we are in God's dispensation of GRACE. The third dispensation will be the MILLENNIUM.
Now along with the change from the 1st dispensation to the 2nd this also obviously does away with some of the laws of the old testament but some laws still remain, if theres nothing in the NT to over write a law in the OT then the OT law should still be heeded.

Lets not forget parts of the Bible are spiritually discerned.... 1 Corinthians 2:14" But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
The law was given as a mirror to show us we had no hope of keeping that law, Christs blood washes that sin of not keeping the law away and thus the beautiful and perfect dispensation of grace.
By no means to I even want to come across as a Bible scholar (even if I was one I wouldn't want to come across that way)because I'm not, nor am I any better than any other member on these boards, but being forgiven is the important factor for us.
If I had a Christmas gift for you under the tree, that gift isn't yours until you personally accept it as my gift to you.

ok ok sorry went off on a tangent there Geezer, but anyway thats the gist off it.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2012, 05:57:06 PM »
I get it Redman and you explained it just exactly the way I would have tried to explain it!  There are people, no matter how much you try to explain to them about the Grace in the New Testament, will want to argue the writings of the Old Testament.  As my pastor said last Sunday, whether you believe the Bible is true or not, whether you believe that Christ came to earth and died for our sins, or whether you think it is just a fairy tale.  If people lived by the words in the New Testament, the world would be a much better place.  If we only lived by the "love your neighbor as yourself," that alone would solve a bunch of the world problems. 
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2012, 06:07:51 PM »
Yes a very good point in deed Igahmah !

It also can be easy to get caught up in the letter of the law and MISS the LOVE in the law.
I know with this day and age where everything is "gray" and theres less black and white, or should I say society likes to make seem as such, I find myself fighting and getting upset more for right and wrong and have to CONSTANTLY remind myself of love in the law !
The verse that I claim for my life is Galatians 2:21 and it fits in more ways than one. It described much of my younger life in away and then PERFECTLY describes my FUTURE HOPE ! Hope as in knowing, not the same as in the way hope tends to be used in our language nowadays.

Galatians 2:21  I do not frustrate the grace of God, for if righteousness comes by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Offline JCorn

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2012, 09:38:23 PM »
As my pastor said last Sunday, whether you believe the Bible is true or not, whether you believe that Christ came to earth and died for our sins, or whether you think it is just a fairy tale.  If people lived by the words in the New Testament, the world would be a much better place.  If we only lived by the "love your neighbor as yourself," that alone would solve a bunch of the world problems.

Igahmah,
   I am not religious at all but I couldn't agree with this statement more.  I believe the Bible as a whole is a good book that almost serves as a operators manual for man. (Both the Old and New Testaments)  If more people followed the teachings in this book, our society wouldn't be as screwed up as it is.  What I find ironic is with the people that I know, more non-believers live their lives closer to this example than believers.

Offline Smokey

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2012, 11:01:32 PM »
People need to read our history with fighting Communism and Marxism. Go online and read Communist Goals 1963 Congressional Record to see how close we are to losing this nation to Communism. Read the 45 goals, especially #26 which states, Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
Next go to YouTube and view a few videos on Political Correctness which is actually called cultural Marxism; and another one Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America;

Offline redman60

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2012, 02:20:37 AM »
People need to read our history with fighting Communism and Marxism. Go online and read Communist Goals 1963 Congressional Record to see how close we are to losing this nation to Communism. Read the 45 goals, especially #26 which states, Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
Next go to YouTube and view a few videos on Political Correctness which is actually called cultural Marxism; and another one Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America;
THIS THIS THIS

That is ALL so very true !!!!   :rant:
It amazes me that over and over and over again and again and again countries go down the same path and the ppl are led as HELPLESS sheep time and again
I'm a FIRM believe in "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"!
and " The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" !
I tend to think that time is coming !    :rant:

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2012, 02:53:05 AM »
Smokey, love your post. Unfortunately, you can point that out, and people can read it, but they will still deny that this country is on  slippery slope to destruction because of our moral failures.  :(
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!