Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Biker soldiers avoid charges  (Read 8188 times)

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Biker soldiers avoid charges
« on: May 11, 2012, 03:42:33 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Biker soldiers avoid charges     biker soldiers avoid charges.jpg    Photo submitted. Members of several different motorcycle clubs gathered in the Price Cutter parking lot in Waynesville to ride through town, passed the Waynesville Police Department and into the Waynesville park to show support for one another. 

Waynesville, Mo.     The soldiers who filed a complaint against an officer with the Waynesville
Police Department following a traffic stop last month will not be charged.
The attorney representing the soldiers announced on Tuesday, the city was not pursuing charges.

For the complete story click link

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.com/news/x43412608/Biker-soldiers-avoid-charges
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Biker soldiers avoid charges
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:03:31 AM »
In related news, this isnt stopping the lawsuit against Waynesville, Nice Try Though!

They really do set a great example though, I mean if I ever get in trouble in Waynesville I will stand in front of the judge and question any punishment he would impose, for a verbal reprimand and counseling.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 06:41:05 AM »
I heard that 2 officers were fired and 3 were reprimanded. Nothing was said in this artical about that.Anybody Hear anything like that?
Biscuit

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 12:05:21 PM »
I should form a good looking club, I am always being targeted for my looks..

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 06:58:41 AM »
lol......umm I wouldnt bank on that.....

Biscuit

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 06:59:24 AM »
I heard that 2 officers were fired and 3 were reprimanded. Nothing was said in this artical about that.Anybody Hear anything like that?

I guess Nobody else heard anything
Biscuit

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 06:08:25 AM »
I guess Nobody else heard anything

I know for a fact nobody was fired.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 07:21:05 AM »
I didnt think so but thats whats going around our circle. The story is that the mayor gave a public apology to all the clubs personally and that some officers were fired. I keep telling folks I dont believe thats the case but I still keep hearing it.
Biscuit

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
The hea line "Soldiers avoid charges" is misleading. Since they did not do anything against the law, there were no charges to avoid. Headline should be Waynesville Police officers cause Waynesville Law Suit.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »
Didnt' the article read "one was cited for driving while intoxicated during a two hour stop by WPD April 14."  IF that is the case, the charges should not be dropped against that solder who was operating a motorcycle while intoxicated.  According to the article, no other charges were made.  So, lesson is, if you get stopped in Waynesville while driving or operating a motorcycle while intoxicated, get a bunch of friends to go line the road and protest for you.  The police were wrong in keeping all of them for 4 hours or however long it was, but the one who was DWI deserved to be held.  Now if someone knows differently, that he was NOT intoxicated, please correct me.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 06:20:37 PM »
No he was not intoxicated. They made him blow 8 times on the scene, all of which he passed, so they took him to the station and made him blow there, and in those 3 1/2 hour time span, the highest he blew was .07 which is below any missouri law.
Freedom Of Road Riders,

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 07:06:21 PM »
Thanks for the info.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 09:39:24 PM »
They read a letter from the mayor at the last FORR meeting. 

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 12:33:15 AM »
No he was not intoxicated. They made him blow 8 times on the scene, all of which he passed, so they took him to the station and made him blow there, and in those 3 1/2 hour time span, the highest he blew was .07 which is below any missouri law.

I once got a conviction on a guy who blew a .04 and yes there were some very interesting facts behind the case. So .07 is not out of the question for a DWI if a PA wants to fight. And has some good facts behind him to work with. And for the record I am not commenting on this case because I do not have sufficient facts to base my opinion on.

JB

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 04:05:28 AM »
JB sounds like someone didn't have the money for a lawyer, and wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack. However, I'm like you, don't know all the facts.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 07:40:20 AM »

I once got a conviction on a guy who blew a .04 and yes there were some very interesting facts behind the case. So .07 is not out of the question for a DWI if a PA wants to fight. And has some good facts behind him to work with. And for the record I am not commenting on this case because I do not have sufficient facts to base my opinion on.

JB
Curious.....How did you do that?
Biscuit

Offline TheFacts

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 08:20:57 AM »
Again more people talking about laws they don't know. For a fact you can be charged for driving while intoxicated in Missrouri even if you blow under a .08 becuase a DWI is based off the Standard Field Sobirety Test that the Officer has a person do. When you are doing the test there are clues that the Offiecr looks for to show impairment. If he is able to find enough clues he can charge you no matter how low you blow. Did you know that you can get a DWI if you blow all zeros? You can get a Driving While Impaired if you are high on any drugs or even prescription pills.

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 08:33:26 AM »
I hate the fact that an impaired man on a motorcycle will now be free of charges because of politics, The police are not the criminals here.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 02:03:54 PM »
Say all you want, all of it will come to light when the video is made public and you will all see the officer in question was out of line. Also, say what you want, if a person blows 8 times on site, and is below the limit, and then goes to the police station and blows even lower, he was not DWI. Period. Play you little "Facts" and defend theis LE officer, but the video shows everything, and this was way beyond an officer stopping people for speeding or a DWI, this was just plain harrassment, and conduct unbecoming of an Officer of the Law.
Freedom Of Road Riders,

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 02:41:54 AM »
I'm sure this is much like the video that was posted about the Stone County Deputies, Did you also see the Deputies are now suing the individuals and there lawyer for defamation... Videos are to easily altered these days! Study DUI law, and then tell me if a driver in impaired or not!

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 05:46:36 AM »
Id say this horse is beaten long after dead. when the video is released, if it was taken from the time they were pulled over...will prove one or the other wrong. I will say again though....If the City of Waynesville saw fit to Apologize ....then I have to say the officer is in the wrong. They wouldnt have Apologized if the Bikers were in the wrong. Plain and simple. People do wrong. I would encourage all citizens to record all activity by police as well as police record all activity by citizens in traffic stops. this will protect the police as well as citizens. I seen a video the other day where a cop asked a driver if he could search his car and he said "not without a warrant" the cop went apeshit and flipped him off and said F you many times wile going back and forth between vehicals. that is not professional. People all the way around need to learn to respect other folks. Cops dont need to be cussed out, Citizens dont need to be belittled......Alot can be acomplished by just a little respect. I Do appreciate and I Do Respect Police Officers Who follow the law and do their Job. I also respect and appreciate folks who respect the folks who do a job to protect and serve this community, and all who live there, no matter what group, color ,hobby, organization, family name...etc...they belong to. Nothing else needs to be said really on this subject until the Video is released to the proper authorities to make the decision as to who it is that is wrong. could be all involved......or one or the other. Doesnt matter till then. Alot of us have gotten carried away over this , I just hope its worked out in the favor of who it is that is in the right.
Biscuit

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »
Curious.....How did you do that?

Well there was the vehicle pursuit across the courthouse lawn, hit a parking meter, left nice ruts, total wrong side of the road for some distance, had an MJ cig hanging from his mouth when I did get him out of the car, more gigs in shirt pocket, could not walk , had to be supported, and in general as defined by current social thinking he was wasted right to the ground. Plus several nice witnesses.

JB

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »
I think there was more then a .04 going on there JB. Nor does that case come remotely comparing to the motorcycle stop. The cop from Waynesville is a __ fill the blank as long as it rhymes with stick. I respect cops as long as are respecting me. I hope there is a special place in hell for the bad cops.

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 05:48:50 PM »
There was an incident several years ago (in another county) where a woman had a glass of wine after work with friends, then while driving home, came over a hill and she hit and killed a highway patrolman who was in the road working an accident.  I think I remember her BA was .05 (I might be wrong, but I know it was below the legal limit).  She went to prison for a year.  Some thought she should get more, but I'm still on the fence about it.  I think the road conditions were foggy also.  But even a very small amount of alcohol can delay your reaction time.  Here's my story.  I was at a family dinner and had a very small glass of wine.  One of the little German wine glasses.  After dinner, had coffee and cake.  Left about 2 hours later and on the road home, I almost dozed off.  I don't know if it was because of eating a larger meal or the wine, but I'll never do that again.  You just never know.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2012, 02:00:56 AM »
There was an incident several years ago (in another county) where a woman had a glass of wine after work with friends, then while driving home, came over a hill and she hit and killed a highway patrolman who was in the road working an accident.  I think I remember her BA was .05 (I might be wrong, but I know it was below the legal limit).  She went to prison for a year.  Some thought she should get more, but I'm still on the fence about it.  I think the road conditions were foggy also.  But even a very small amount of alcohol can delay your reaction time.  Here's my story.  I was at a family dinner and had a very small glass of wine.  One of the little German wine glasses.  After dinner, had coffee and cake.  Left about 2 hours later and on the road home, I almost dozed off.  I don't know if it was because of eating a larger meal or the wine, but I'll never do that again.  You just never know.

Texas county it was... Such a tough issue...

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2012, 06:10:13 AM »
That's why I'm a firm believer in zero tolerance.  A life what lost, and possibly could have been prevented