Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: PISSED OFF:These people are even getting more than money now than it says  (Read 2948 times)

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

looked this up on Google & this isn't up to date, These people are even getting more than money now than it says on this email.

As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:

The
American Red Cross President and CEO

Marsha J. Evans' salary for the year was
$951,957 plus expenses.

The
United Way President Brian Gallagher receives a $675,000 base salary alongwith numerous expensebenefits.

UNICEF CEO Caryl M. Stern receives $1,900,000 per year ($158,000) per month, plus all expenses including a ROLLS ROYCE.
Less than 5 cents (4.4 cents) per donated dollar goes to the cause.
The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization. 96 percent of donated dollars go to the cause.
The American Legion National Commander receives a
$0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and youth!
. The Veterans of Foreign Wars National Commander receives a
$0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and youth!
The Disabled American Veterans National Commander receives a
The Military Order of Purple Hearts National Commander receives a
The Vietnam Veterans Association National Commander receives a
$0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and youth! No further comment is necessary.
Please share this with everyone you can.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph,is for good men to do nothing!
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline JCorn

• View Profile
Other than the military organizations I prefer to give to Good Samaritans in Waynesville since those donations stay in the local area and help local people!

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Other than the military organizations I prefer to give to Good Samaritans in Waynesville since those donations stay in the local area and help local people!
Nothing wrong with that  :th_gen129:
Keep the money at home :th_egypt:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline beutifullady

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
I used to have such a soft heart for all charities and I would try to give to any charity I could even if it was $10.00 but now I only give to the American Cancer,  local charities and Military charities.... 

Offline Nanna

• View Profile
I donated to the disabled Vets until I found out they only got 10 percent of what I was sending.  The rest went toward administrative for working.  I don't donate anymore to anything.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
I used to think good samaritan was ok until Walmart gave them 1000 or so childrens winter coats to distribute to those in need and good samaritan took them back to walmart for the cash.

Offline petersam

• View Profile
I used to think good samaritan was ok until Walmart gave them 1000 or so childrens winter coats to distribute to those in need and good samaritan took them back to walmart for the cash.

Hi: I'm not sure where that information came from but I can say with utmost certainty this did not happen. If Walmart (or any other large company, for that matter) gives out something like that to a charity, checks are in place so that the charity cannot turn right around and return it. I know that when we give out things through our charity the bar codes are marked through to prevent exactly this.

Further, I'm sure you're more than welcome to call the Good Samaritan and ask this question and they'll let you know for sure that what you've been told is not at all the case :).

Offline stiffcat76

• View Profile
more distraction from the real problems. the hole country is getting scammed and yes a certian precentage off all charity money goes into the pockets of those running it. if they didnt get somthing for their time they wouldnt be doing it. because that is the american way.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
more distraction from the real problems. the hole country is getting scammed and yes a certian precentage off all charity money goes into the pockets of those running it. if they didnt get somthing for their time they wouldnt be doing it. because that is the american way.

Kind of like a community organizer.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
... and yes a certian precentage off all charity money goes into the pockets of those running it. if they didnt get somthing for their time they wouldnt be doing it. because that is the american way.

Not the case for ALL.  I give my time freely with no expectation of anything in return.  I don't even turn in gas receipts for reimbursement. 
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline missouriguy

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
Vickie runs a top notch org. at Good Sam and no way in hell did anyone EVER take something back and get cash. Its a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill put my life at stake on this bet
Live your life and I`ll live mine

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agree with Justabiker, I have never profited from any charity, not a penny, never eimbursed for anything, but I assure you it has cost me a lot..

Offline Hi

• View Profile
Nah its true sheeple.  Its all that was talked about last winter during a chamber meeting.

Offline petersam

• View Profile
Hi: Lots of things are talked about, not all of them are true.

Aside from the fact that I cannot see the organization doing this, there is the issue with the feasibility of them even being able to. If you've worked with charities or large companies like this before, you know there are measures in place so that this absolutely cannot happen. When a company donates say, clothing items, the barcodes and garment tags are marked through with a non-washable marker -- this is a barrier to the goods ever being returned for cash. It simply does not happen.

I'm sorry you and apparently others have been misinformed about this great organization. And if you're not willing to call around and check with the organization first hand, you really shouldn't be posting information like that on the web so that those who are also not willing to do their homework will believe it as truth. I'd hate to think that someone got their information so very wrong and that a group so dedicated to helping those less fortunate would suffer for it.