Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: 2012 Sheriff's Office Election  (Read 131221 times)

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Sheriff's Office Election
« Reply #390 on: August 10, 2012, 07:47:32 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 10, 2012, 07:59:23 PM »
I provided you videos of him and there are more of him once it loads.
Ron Long was "allegedly" accused of having an affair will a married military wife while her husband was serving in the sandpile. She divorced him while he was over there after telling him what she was doing.....Spurned and angry husband...... makes you wonder?
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 10, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
Sorry about that Rick missed that. So I was wrong about mrbulldog. Thanks for post the videos. That is time I will never get back. This is why I donít hardly ever watch you tube.

Offline oneandoneonly

• Don't like me? I really don't care!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 10, 2012, 10:04:53 PM »
Looks like Pulaski County voters messed up. The sheriff needs to be person that can be trusted without question and Mr Long is not that person. If he can't even do the right thing for his wife and family, why should we trust him as sheriff? I would be willing to bet that allot of people voted for him because of his name, not because he was a good person. Too bad this didn't come out till after the primary...

Mr Long, I have asked you a question and you have not responded. My question can almost be construed as a question of if you wouldn't be taking kickbacks like the current sheriff is. (Which it appears he is because he has never provide truth that he isn't) Also you have not had a response to this issue. Again, if its not true, come on here and publicly denies the allegations. Your silence makes us assumes that you are guilty...

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2012, 01:26:43 AM »
I know him pretty well and know nothing about this but If I did, I'd ask if she had a friend. Good job Stud. We need a Clinton/Kennedy type leader..

Ron Long was "allegedly" accused of having an affair will a married military wife while her husband was serving in the sandpile. She divorced him while he was over there after telling him what she was doing.....Spurned and angry husband...... makes you wonder?

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 11, 2012, 01:27:34 AM »
Mr Long, I have asked you a question and you have not responded. My question can almost be construed as a question of if you wouldn't be taking kickbacks like the current sheriff is. (Which it appears he is because he has never provide truth that he isn't) Also you have not had a response to this issue. Again, if its not true, come on here and publicly denies the allegations. Your silence makes us assumes that you are guilty...
I would be very careful what you are saying about Mr. King, what you are saying there is just about as much an accusation as any I have ever seen.  Statements like this could very well end you up in court.  If I remember right, you still are innocent until proven guilty in this country and not the other way around.  IF it is not that way there are a lot more bad guys that we could put in jail for no apparent reason except we suspect they are and they can't prove themselves innocent.
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 11, 2012, 01:27:39 AM »
Shits getting deep now, let's see some proof.

Looks like Pulaski County voters messed up. The sheriff needs to be person that can be trusted without question and Mr Long is not that person. If he can't even do the right thing for his wife and family, why should we trust him as sheriff? I would be willing to bet that allot of people voted for him because of his name, not because he was a good person. Too bad this didn't come out till after the primary...

Offline blazer

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 11, 2012, 01:38:57 AM »
Ron Long was "allegedly" accused of having an affair will a married military wife while her husband was serving in the sandpile. She divorced him while he was over there after telling him what she was doing.....Spurned and angry husband...... makes you wonder
Dude are youserious, that is acceptable behavior for someone who wants to be a publi offical.  Not only was that someones wife but dude was also deployed down range.  Last week Mr Long daid that his Pvt life was his, not any more, stands on morality and ethocal behaivor, not so much im thinking.  What if that was your wife would it be ok then.  As for Mr Bullshit, dude your freakin scary.  Dont try and impress folks with all the BS hanging on the wall behind, anybody that has been in the military knows that you are Mr Been There Done That that never left the FOB to go on a mission, probably got kicked to the curb as a Pvt on a mental and you been spending money a ranger joes or the surplus store, give it a break dont want to here your rantings, or is it your video manifesto.  Mike Sheek quitcher whinning dude, yes we know you worship JB but he doesnt walk on water (Which he will admit, Kudo's for that Sheriff) Folks I am sorry to say this but the next four years in the county will be the lesser of the two evils (But no JT Thank God), it gonna be the same fight for whoever gets in, the methheads, the theives and the drunks.  No money, oh we need a tax, the fleet is brokedown, the deputies are all out of shape and spend moretime talking on their cellphones when driving so on and so on. Its Pulaski County and somethings will never change.  Now lets see if the gestapo let this post go

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 11, 2012, 01:43:08 AM »
I know him pretty well and know nothing about this but If I did, I'd ask if she had a friend. Good job Stud. We need a Clinton/Kennedy type leader..
I said "allegedly" = No proof.   Now with Clinton/Kennedy there was PROOF Sexy Emoticons

Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline blazer

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2012, 01:55:36 AM »
The husband of the "alleged woman" was a military police officer type.  The "alleged woman was a Elbow Inn regular.  So if in fact the allegations are true than "alleged dude" also violated the bro code and I think its against the cop bro code to.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 11, 2012, 02:02:26 AM »

Thank you for the slander, it is a fitting reward for good service. Almost makes me wish JT had won so I could watch..................

For the record this job has a lot of demands on my time. I will get around to posting the wrecker info you want but it will not be with the emergency speed you are demanding. I have much more pressing issues at hand.

Sheriff J. B. King

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 11, 2012, 02:03:05 AM »
Ron Long was "allegedly" accused of having an affair will a married military wife while her husband was serving in the sandpile. She divorced him while he was over there after telling him what she was doing.....Spurned and angry husband...... makes you wonder
Dude are youserious, that is acceptable behavior for someone who wants to be a publi offical.  Not only was that someones wife but dude was also deployed down range.  Last week Mr Long daid that his Pvt life was his, not any more, stands on morality and ethocal behaivor, not so much im thinking.  What if that was your wife would it be ok then.  As for Mr Bullshit, dude your freakin scary.  Dont try and impress folks with all the BS hanging on the wall behind, anybody that has been in the military knows that you are Mr Been There Done That that never left the FOB to go on a mission, probably got kicked to the curb as a Pvt on a mental and you been spending money a ranger joes or the surplus store, give it a break dont want to here your rantings, or is it your video manifesto.  Mike Sheek quitcher whinning dude, yes we know you worship JB but he doesnt walk on water (Which he will admit, Kudo's for that Sheriff) Folks I am sorry to say this but the next four years in the county will be the lesser of the two evils (But no JT Thank God), it gonna be the same fight for whoever gets in, the methheads, the theives and the drunks.  No money, oh we need a tax, the fleet is brokedown, the deputies are all out of shape and spend moretime talking on their cellphones when driving so on and so on. Its Pulaski County and somethings will never change.  Now lets see if the gestapo let this post go
:th_thmuwahaha-1: Bahahahaha   :{:{:

Offline blazer

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 11, 2012, 02:19:36 AM »
Im thinking we let oneandonly and Mr Bullshit stay together in that special little padded room and work on their Manifesto's together. Might make for a good read :poke: 

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 11, 2012, 02:41:41 AM »
  Mike Sheek quitcher whinning dude, yes we know you worship JB but he doesnt walk on water (Which he will admit, Kudo's for that Sheriff) 

I worship no man, nor the ground they walk on!  I simply think before you accuse a man that has started the investigation on his own people 4 times of taking bribes, or "KICKBACKS" as was mentioned, is slander anyway you look at it.  I understand that the wrecker driver or family member, or whoever the oneandoneonly is, needs to really think about what they say before they say it.  I can say I agree JB is not perfect, he makes mistakes like anyone else, he is HUMAN, but accusations like that had better have something behind them.  Hell I am not perfect, I upset someone the other day and sure didn't mean to, (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE and I am SORRY).  For crying out loud this has got to stop, just the other day it was below the sheriff and above the Dispatchers so he was accusing either the Capt. or the Chief Deputy, so who will it be next.  I guess next the deputies will be out writing tow slips just to get more tows for the only company that the department is "allowed to use" so that one of the above accused individuals can get more "kickbacks" right!
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline blazer

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 11, 2012, 02:55:58 AM »
So Mike Sheek  maybe your the one who does the tows hmmmmmmmmmmmm *****

Offline mallard

• Something is here now.
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: August 11, 2012, 03:06:21 AM »
Answer: Bill Anderson is Professional Deputy, Firm, Fair and consistent. He is Retired Military 20 + years, PCSD 20+ years, All kinds of Leadership schools and Special Law Enforcement Training. College professor, Farmer, Family man and someone thats knows how to Run a budget for the county.

That has got to be the funniest thing I have read in days!
Obviously, you have never met Anderson if you think he is professional, fair and consistent!
Attending schools and training does mean he understood it or knows how to apply it.
College professor - yes, he was one of the worst instructors I have had.
I don't see where he has had any experience running a real budget.

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 11, 2012, 03:33:37 AM »
So Mike Sheek  maybe your the one who does the tows hmmmmmmmmmmmm *****
If you know me, and you do, then you know I have no time in my life for tows!  Exactly when would I find time to do them?

Michael Sheek

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 11, 2012, 03:54:47 AM »
Whats the name, who the hell are you talking about, I know his girlfriends past and present and have no clue who you are refering to.

The husband of the "alleged woman" was a military police officer type.  The "alleged woman was a Elbow Inn regular.  So if in fact the allegations are true than "alleged dude" also violated the bro code and I think its against the cop bro code to.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 11, 2012, 06:27:40 AM »
My question was not a smear. As I said The only reason I posted it was because I was told he was let go for Doing his job. I was just curious as to if it was true and why he didnt list it on his bio. No smear at all . I explained it pretty clearly. I wasnt aware of him ever working there, so I thought it was funny that this was brought up and I was told to ask about it since I visit here. I actually like Ron Long. I also Like Bill Anderson. But for different reasons. I feel both would be a good sheriff. But a curious question was posed to me and I thought Id ask. If someone asked me....you can believe people are spreading it around. I did not. I posted it here so he could answer the question. No smear at all. If he says he never worked there then someone is lying. I dont want to post anything else until he answers wether or not he ever worked for waynesville. Period.
Biscuit

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 11, 2012, 06:32:55 AM »

Thank you for the slander, it is a fitting reward for good service. Almost makes me wish JT had won so I could watch..................

For the record this job has a lot of demands on my time. I will get around to posting the wrecker info you want but it will not be with the emergency speed you are demanding. I have much more pressing issues at hand.

Sheriff J. B. King
Let it roll off you back.  If you were taking kickbacks youd have run again to keep em coming. Some people are talking out the side of their face
Biscuit

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 11, 2012, 07:45:02 AM »
Hello everyone out there in youtube land, im broadcasting live tonight on a computer invented by an athiest, on the internet brought to your by a gay, athiest.  KILL ALL NON AMERICAN, its what Jesus would do.  Sincerly yours your brother in christ.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 11, 2012, 07:46:22 AM »
Who cares who Mr. long is screwing or has screwed he will be running your counties sheriff dept, not doign your wife, YET!

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 11, 2012, 08:13:04 AM »
Who cares who Mr. long is screwing or has screwed hes running your counties sheriff dept, not doign your wife, YET!
must be drunk. Mr Long isn't sheriff yet.He isn't running anything at this point in time.Except his campaign....Intelligent debates are welcome.....Legit questions.....not psycho babble
Biscuit

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 11, 2012, 08:25:23 AM »
Just read the whole thread since I posted last night. Not what I intended at all. I would like to see an answer but If I dont I understand why.
Biscuit

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 11, 2012, 10:10:15 AM »
must be drunk. Mr Long isn't sheriff yet.He isn't running anything at this point in time.Except his campaign....Intelligent debates are welcome.....Legit questions.....not psycho babble

since you want to talk i suspect intelligent debate would happen, if not for your being a tatoo artist .......I suspect you fell into that position after you dropped out of "art school"?  This here is the interwebz, its common for people to forget words when they type sometimes, read between the lines, you should at least be good at that.

Offline ronlongforsheriff

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 11, 2012, 12:56:51 PM »
Its a shame that I have to get on here  for such nonsense. I have NEVER  dated anyone who even had an "EX-husband" in the big Sandpit overseas.  It is obvious the reason you are saying this, due to you supporting another candidate. And I know the other candidate well enought that he would not tollerate you doing this either. We both have enough good qualifications to run on them and we have no need for this type of behavior to get either of us into office.Bill Anderson and I will have a clean race, and people like you malicious rumor mongers need to find something that is "civilly legal"and nmore constructive to occupy your time. 
For that individual who is asking about my tenure at Waynesville PD - good quesion! I did two internships with them while I was in college and that's it. During my last semester in college, I was hired by St. Robert P.D amd left Waynesville.. My primary role at WPD was to observe, learn and be a back-up for the officers, and not take any legal action individually, not even issuing a ticket.  It was a great learning experience!
You all have a great day, and please make it a productive ans safe one!.... Ron

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 11, 2012, 01:18:02 PM »
Let it roll off you back.  If you were taking kickbacks youd have run again to keep em coming. Some people are talking out the side of their face

Yes, I am used to the unwashed village fools spreading rumors about me and the department most of the time they are so far off base they are funny and the other times they are just completely made up.

On one legal point I must correct my statement, the prior smear is actually libel since it was written and posted. Slander applies to the public statements made by the accusers to other people.

I also have to laugh, certain people are ragging Bill and Ron for not coming on here and posting but I am sure after they see the treatment I get they most likely will not come on here during the next four years and post. So your ragging them will give you four years of complete freedom to invent any thing you want to say.

JB

Offline 3lilMonKeys

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 11, 2012, 02:34:43 PM »

I happen to know some of what you said is not based on fact. Fact- Mr. Long is not married and I happen to know the lady he is dating and she has never been married to a military man. Fact -Mr. Long has two children. One who serves our country as a US Marine and the other is a college student. Point being, both of his children are well taken care of and successful. Fact- while you were on here questioning Mr. Long as a person, it was on facebook that he was at Ft. Wood serving food to over 1,000 military men, women and their families upon their return from duty.

JB has a very good point....seeing what outrageous things can be asked and even when they are address they are asked again, why would anyone want to come on and deal with this on a daily bases? Answering legitimate questions once a week would be sufficient and discussing issues that actually have to do with the position of sheriff is productive. The other stuff is ridiculous and hearsay. One more thing, we are fortunate to have an honest man as our current sheriff.

Offline mrbulldog1965

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 12, 2012, 02:43:55 AM »
Hello All:
Back durning the 1980's we had a great Sheriff. His name was Paul Long. He did a great job for Pulaski County. He also had a great chief Deputy named John Godby.  Remember you have to have good subordants; that know the chain of command. Also know their ROLL as employees! Dont jump the chain and expect every thing will be all right? In my opinion J.B. He also has done alot for Pulaski county to. We will miss him. Some of the people  that get on this  site are nothing but cell warriors period. Aka Mr. hi & dr. blazer! Then some trolls like malIard  & chaz? I do want to wish Bill Anderson good luck in November. As for Ron Long; thanks for answering my question.  I have a few more ok. I was told you turned down a spot in P.C.S.D. if that is true then why? Did you ever serve in the military? Do you support our military? Some people say one thing and do another? Thanks agian for answering my question.
Respectfully,
AKA mrbulldogg