Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: 2012 Sheriff's Office Election  (Read 131034 times)

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Sheriff's Office Election
« Reply #420 on: August 12, 2012, 04:12:40 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Biscuit

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 12, 2012, 10:26:55 PM »
Hello All:
Back durning the 1980's we had a great Sheriff. His name was Paul Long. He did a great job for Pulaski County. He also had a great chief Deputy named John Godby.  Remember you have to have good subordants; that know the chain of command. Also know their ROLL as employees! Dont jump the chain and expect every thing will be all right? In my opinion J.B. He also has done alot for Pulaski county to. We will miss him. Some of the people  that get on this  site are nothing but cell warriors period. Aka Mr. hi & dr. blazer! Then some trolls like malIard  & chaz? I do want to wish Bill Anderson good luck in November. As for Ron Long; thanks for answering my question.  I have a few more ok. I was told you turned down a spot in P.C.S.D. if that is true then why? Did you ever serve in the military? Do you support our military? Some people say one thing and do another? Thanks agian for answering my question.
Respectfully,
AKA mrbulldogg

Mr. Bulldog, I can tell you that John Godby was not a great Chief Deputy, he in fact he screwed up a lot, he called obvious homicides suicides, He made mistakes like others do as well.  Why was he such a great deputy?   Mr. Blind bulldog, did you not see the post about long not being on line but feeding troops that was just returning to their families?  That is not saying anything and letting your actions do your talking.  "Sometimes it is better to look dumb then to open your mouth and tell everyone you are dumb."
Mrbulldog1965 since you are Anderson's personal cheering section like Edward was for JT, why will he not answer about the deputy that "quit" her job at the sheriff"s department and in turn sued the department?  Why is he not answering the questions asked to him on here?  If he is not prepared to answer simple questions, he is not ready for the sheriffs department office!  While I will say I was straight forward with Long, he answered my questions as well as other peoples questions!  What makes Anderson better then Long?
Michelle Joslin

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 12, 2012, 10:54:48 PM »
You can find fault everywhere. Us independent voters have got many questions, but rumors don't answer them. From the voter turn out I would say the republican is looking to be a winner.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline mallard

• Something is here now.
  • Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 12, 2012, 10:58:09 PM »
Hello All:
Back durning the 1980's we had a great Sheriff. His name was Paul Long. He did a great job for Pulaski County. He also had a great chief Deputy named John Godby.  Remember you have to have good subordants; that know the chain of command. Also know their ROLL as employees! Dont jump the chain and expect every thing will be all right? In my opinion J.B. He also has done alot for Pulaski county to. We will miss him. Some of the people  that get on this  site are nothing but cell warriors period. Aka Mr. hi & dr. blazer! Then some trolls like malIard  & chaz? I do want to wish Bill Anderson good luck in November. As for Ron Long; thanks for answering my question.  I have a few more ok. I was told you turned down a spot in P.C.S.D. if that is true then why? Did you ever serve in the military? Do you support our military? Some people say one thing and do another? Thanks agian for answering my question.
Respectfully,
AKA mrbulldogg

So I am a troll because I do not back your candidate. That's cool dude, I watched your videos and shall " consider the source" from now on when ever you post something. I based my opinions on my experiences with Mr. Anderson which I thought I made clear. You obviously do not know him - you may know the political person he is pretending to be, but you not the real person he is. Ron Long has came on here and answered the hard questions, the easy questions and the downright stupid questions. I am confident he will continue the transparency JB has demonstrated.  Why don't you go drink some Kool-aid with Billy Boy.  ***(((*

Offline mallard

• Something is here now.
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2012, 11:08:00 PM »
Mr. Bulldog, I can tell you that John Godby was not a great Chief Deputy, he in fact he screwed up a lot, he called obvious homicides suicides, He made mistakes like others do as well.  Why was he such a great deputy?   Mr. Blind bulldog, did you not see the post about long not being on line but feeding troops that was just returning to their families?  That is not saying anything and letting your actions do your talking.  "Sometimes it is better to look dumb then to open your mouth and tell everyone you are dumb."
Mrbulldog1965 since you are Anderson's personal cheering section like Edward was for JT, why will he not answer about the deputy that "quit" her job at the sheriff"s department and in turn sued the department?  Why is he not answering the questions asked to him on here?  If he is not prepared to answer simple questions, he is not ready for the sheriffs department office!  While I will say I was straight forward with Long, he answered my questions as well as other peoples questions!  What makes Anderson better then Long?

:{:{:    Mr. Blind Bulldog - why won't he answer those questions?????? If he did something wrong and she sued and won that would be something he should address before anyone votes for him. Just the fact he will not explain tells me all I need to know.   

Offline mrbulldog1965

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2012, 04:53:26 AM »
Hello to the long fan club:
Boy some people do not have thick skin at all? Boy did I strike a nerve with a few Cry-babies on here. Look obviously some of you so far have no clue what the heck your even talking about period!

Mr. Bulldog, I can tell you that John Godby was not a great Chief Deputy, he in fact he screwed up a lot, he called obvious homicides suicides, He made mistakes like others do as well.  Why was he such a great deputy?   Mr. Blind bulldog, did you not see the post about long not being on line but feeding troops that was just returning to their families?  That is not saying anything and letting your actions do your talking.  "Sometimes it is better to look dumb then to open your mouth and tell everyone you are dumb." What makes Anderson better then Long?

I based my opinions on my experiences with Mr. Anderson which I thought I made clear. You obviously do not know him - you may know the political person he is pretending to be, but you not the real person he is. Ron Long has came on here and answered the hard questions, the easy questions and the downright stupid questions. I am confident he will continue the transparency JB has demonstrated.  Why don't you go drink some Kool-aid with Billy Boy.  ***(((*   

Answer: for Miss Know Nothing, 
If you like to disrespect a Chief Deputy that worked as hard and helped as many people as he did? Wow You are a real peace of work. Grow up and be glad you never had to put your life on the line as some of us had done for people like you. Look in the mirror; I bet you like what you see? A real Loser! How long did it take you to spell homicides & suicides? No I did not read anything you post because you know it all? Yea Right!

Answer to Follow the leader:
Experiences? So you think you know some one? Well not so fast smart one. Because some of the sheriffs staff could not follow what some of us know as the chain of command! Then ran to the Sheriff and cried that Bill is making me do my job. Good for Bill. Take a order and quit complaining. Do the job. or find a differant one!
 Well sense you know so much ; about what , I have no clue? Then tell me why R.Long quit St.Roberts P.D. and when to a differant state? Did he ever serve in the military? Will he support Ft. Wood Families? Is he even Missouri State Certified ? (If He had an affair thats on him as a person)? He will not answer all my questions? So Go have a cup of coffee with your (BUDDY) Ron , and look ahead to November? Because not everyone believes he can run the P.C.S.D. Oh by the way, I hate Kool-aid. But let me know if you want to drink a cup of coffee with me; I will buy!

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2012, 05:24:40 AM »
Regardless of anyones opinion Ron Long will be our next Sheriff..

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2012, 05:45:23 AM »
Regardless of anyones opinion Ron Long will be our next Sheriff..
Regardless  :th_thicon_super:
I keep wondering what this great service is that Whispering Bill preformed for The 'Bull' dog was.
Can you elaborate on this B.D.
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 13, 2012, 08:39:38 AM »
Quote from: mallard on Yesterday at 05:58:09 PM
I based my opinions on my experiences with Mr. Anderson which I thought I made clear. You obviously do not know him - you may know the political person he is pretending to be, but you not the real person he is. Ron Long has came on here and answered the hard questions, the easy questions and the downright stupid questions. I am confident he will continue the transparency JB has demonstrated.  Why don't you go drink some Kool-aid with Billy Boy. 
***(((*   

Answer: for Miss Know Nothing, 
If you like to disrespect a Chief Deputy that worked as hard and helped as many people as he did? Wow You are a real peace of work. Grow up and be glad you never had to put your life on the line as some of us had done for people like you. Look in the mirror; I bet you like what you see? A real Loser! How long did it take you to spell homicides & suicides? No I did not read anything you post because you know it all? Yea Right!

Answer to Follow the leader:
Experiences? So you think you know some one? Well not so fast smart one. Because some of the sheriffs staff could not follow what some of us know as the chain of command! Then ran to the Sheriff and cried that Bill is making me do my job. Good for Bill. Take a order and quit complaining. Do the job. or find a differant one!
 Well sense you know so much ; about what , I have no clue? Then tell me why R.Long quit St.Roberts P.D. and when to a differant state? Did he ever serve in the military? Will he support Ft. Wood Families? Is he even Missouri State Certified ? (If He had an affair thats on him as a person)? He will not answer all my questions? So Go have a cup of coffee with your (BUDDY) Ron , and look ahead to November? Because not everyone believes he can run the P.C.S.D. Oh by the way, I hate Kool-aid. But let me know if you want to drink a cup
You know back in 1968 we had some men that were just following orders if my memory serves me right. And you can bet your ass it does.
There was a small incident called the My Lia Massacre..... But no big deal, they just did what they told.
THE MY LAI MASSACRE WAS A RESULT OF OBEDIENCE TO AUTHORITY
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2012, 11:32:33 AM »
Hello to the long fan club:
Boy some people do not have thick skin at all? Boy did I strike a nerve with a few Cry-babies on here. Look obviously some of you so far have no clue what the heck your even talking about period!

I don't know it all or even close to it all.  I simply know a lot about a very small portion of things out there, and one of those things is that if Anderson stops you will bruise your shoulders!  bow, bow, bow!  I only hope someone with more knowledge about Godby will speak up and tell you that you are a fool.  It did take me a long while to spell homicide and suicide as my criminal law teacher (William Anderson) didn't teach me well! Actually he did, he knows the law very well, just at some points maybe forgets what he taught me.  I actually have a BS in CJ, and for you that is a 4 yeearr deeegreee in criminal Justiccceeee.  I actually am a fairly intelligent person when I want to be and could be considered smart.  So, before you go calling or insinuating someone is ignorant, just remember it is better to look dumb, then to open your mouth and show people you really are dumb.

Maybe the current sheriff will tell you some stories about John Godby, I am sure he could, he seems to be a bold honest person, not that you will believe him, but he could tell you some things if he wanted to.  I can think of one off the top of my head that was an obvious suicide that the coroner told him it was a homicide and Godby ruled it was a suicide anyway.  Great guy, I guess you are right, Anderson, if I were you I would ask blindbulldog to be quiet on your behalf, he is making you look bad.  Just come on here and answer a few questions.
Michelle Joslin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2012, 01:52:15 PM »

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 13, 2012, 02:21:41 PM »
If mrbulldog was a real dog, he would of been put to sleep already.

Offline mrbulldog1965

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 13, 2012, 04:27:55 PM »
For the Bulldogg Fan Club:
I enjoy miss no nothing talking. Because every time she speaks it is B.S. Like I told you the other day look in the mirror and enjoy the fool you are. You are not worth even talking to. Grow up. As for Flip flopper Mad Boy you can not even make you mind up which side is your left from your Right.  You flop so much I am surprise you don't have whiplash period. I just can not wait for November? Take a guess Mr. R.Long is in for a big surprise because you just might not win? Then all my fan Club will have not a thing to say.
Enjoy the day.

Offline fknarmyguyretired

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 13, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
Congrats to the Pulaski County Democratic voters!

Congratulations to Ronald Long and Bill Anderson.  No matter what, now we don't have to worry about a bad candidate!

Offline firegirl204

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 14, 2012, 12:13:44 PM »
Bill may be a good "instructor" but I can tell you from experience he is NOT a good leader.  I was working their when the deputy "quit" (NO she did NOT quit) and I am no longer working their because of Bill and another individual who is still at the sheriff's department.  As a matter of fact, the sheriff's department is short several GREAT employees because of Bill and the same other individual.  Bill definately has the "Do as I say, NOT as I do attitude" and that is not a good thing in that line of work.  If a deputy or someone else were to do something that he did, oh boy would it backfire on that employee.  Bill is NOT even close to being ready for the sheriff's position. 

Offline oneandoneonly

• Don't like me? I really don't care!
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 14, 2012, 02:51:51 PM »
Looks like Pulaski County voters messed up. The sheriff needs to be person that can be trusted without question and Mr Long is not that person. If he can't even do the right thing for his wife and family, why should we trust him as sheriff? I would be willing to bet that allot of people voted for him because of his name, not because he was a good person. Too bad this didn't come out till after the primary...

Mr Long, I have asked you a question and you have not responded. My question can almost be construed as a question of if you wouldn't be taking kickbacks like the current sheriff is. (Which it appears he is because he has never provide truth that he isn't) Also you have not had a response to this issue. Again, if its not true, come on here and publicly denies the allegations. Your silence makes us assumes that you are guilty...

Mr. Long, Please accept my apology for being too harsh. My statements should have been worded differently. They should have been worded in questions than statements. I have had my other half cheat on me and it brought back some bad memories. Also, I had some personal issues the same day and let both of them interfere with what I was writing here. There are some things that spell check doesn't find that the brain should.  :-[  Yes, it is a fact that I would have preferred that someone else had won, no question there. I am happy that JT is not getting in and that is the main point. I have had my run in with JT and there is nothing nice to say there...

The matter at hand here now is who of the 2 of you thatís left should we vote for. I for one would like to know that you are supportive of local business or not. I don't think that is a hard question to answer.

Again, please accept my apology and answer my question, Thanks!

Offline mallard

• Something is here now.
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 15, 2012, 01:28:39 AM »
Mr. Long and Mr. Anderson what are your plans for the reserve program? From what JB has put in his column there are currently a number of reserve deputies at the sheriff's office. Will you shut it down, keep it the same or expand it?

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 15, 2012, 02:02:20 AM »
Mr. Long and Mr. Anderson what are your plans for the reserve program? From what JB has put in his column there are currently a number of reserve deputies at the sheriff's office. Will you shut it down, keep it the same or expand it?
Awe come on Duckie Ron may answer you but you know Bill won't..... But maybe his campaign manager Mr.Bull_Dogg 1965 will??

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 15, 2012, 02:13:18 AM »
Awe come on Duckie Ron may answer you but you know Bill won't..... But maybe his campaign manager Mr.Bull_Dogg 1965 will??
Which is exactly one of the many reasons I have switched my vote from Bill to Ron.  If Bill refuses to answer any of these small questions now, imagine what it will be if he wins the election!
We would have to listen to Mr. poodle all the time.
Michelle Joslin

Offline edward

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 15, 2012, 04:46:56 PM »
BILL and RON don't have time to answer your dumb ass questions.  Lioness don't you need to worry about your race.  If my memory is right you don't do that good in your own races.  Maybe you need to worry about WAYNE INSTEAD OF JB OR BILL OR RON.

Offline DUANE4043

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 15, 2012, 04:58:26 PM »
If I was running for office I would not dignify this site with a responce either. I always thought it was a little odd that JB was always able to get on here (during working hours) and respond. Made me think if he was so damn busy why is he always able to get on here (during working hours) and answer about every stupid question asked. Some people (Bill) I know is a very busy man and actually has a job to perform and does not have time to answer your "important" questions. I respect him that much more for not answering.

Offline 48fan

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 15, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »
If I was running for office I would not dignify this site with a responce either. I always thought it was a little odd that JB was always able to get on here (during working hours) and respond. Made me think if he was so damn busy why is he always able to get on here (during working hours) and answer about every stupid question asked. Some people (Bill) I know is a very busy man and actually has a job to perform and does not have time to answer your "important" questions. I respect him that much more for not answering.

So you like politicians that don't want to talk to the people that could elect them to office? Strange, I thought that was the whole point of campaigning...

Offline 48fan

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 15, 2012, 06:00:53 PM »
I believe that what JB does should be the model for every politician... Use the available mass media systems to stay informed and keep the masses informed as to what is going on in their neighborhood.   I applauder JB and wish that every one would follow his lead.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 15, 2012, 08:28:10 PM »
Public relations should be a part of the sheriffís job. If you canít deal with the public stay in the private sector. Like 48fan says talking to people is part of campaigning. If the candidates canít handle this website how are they going to handle the job? We donít want or need a sheriff that thinks getting is on PCW is hard and too much trouble because someone might ask me a question and I canít be bothered.
People that run for office or hold government jobs tend to forget that they work for the public and the public wants answers on how they spend our money how they do their jobs etc. That is our right and we deserve to know. We donít want a sheriff that says donít question me on how I do job.

Offline DUANE4043

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 15, 2012, 09:48:28 PM »
You missed the point. Most of the people on this site are a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do and they feel important because a county sheriff feels it is job to respond to morons.

Offline Fafrd

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 15, 2012, 10:19:29 PM »
You missed the point. Most of the people on this site are a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do and they feel important because a county sheriff feels it is job to respond to morons.

No it is a sherrifs job to deal with the people he is sworn to protect, wether they are morons or not.  And since the term moron is subjective to who is using it.. I believe you above statement is moronic, thus making you one of the mass or morons on this site.  Wether you or not the questions being asked is important or not to you..that question is important to the one that is doing the asking.

Offline mallard

• Something is here now.
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 16, 2012, 12:35:55 AM »
If they can not deal with the people and the simple questions here they are totally out of their league as far as dealing with the day to day issues they will face in handling the jail, the commissioners and the general public.
I love the fact that Anderson will not answer. It shows everyone exactly what kind of person he is.   :woohoo:   

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 16, 2012, 03:34:19 AM »

I am reading a post from the biggest MORON on this site. Why are you even on here if you really feel that way. You put yourself smack in the middle. Get a life.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 16, 2012, 04:54:14 AM »
Ellvan, name calling is not allowed on this site. Last warning..

Offline ronlongforsheriff

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 16, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
It is good to see some questions that pertain to the election and future of the PCSD on here.. Like I have said before, due to time restraints from campaigning, I will not be able to get on here a lot... I did see a question about the future of the PCSD Reserve Unit. For those inquiring, I am a HUGE FAN of any law enforcement reserve unit, especially with a sheriff's office. Due to the vast amount of land a sheriff has to cover, the numerous types of situations they encounter, along with budgetary issues, a reserve unit is a must. I have had the opportunity of being part of and/or supervising reserve units and have seen how vital they can be to a law enforcement organization and their community.... If elected in November, I will certainly be keeping the PCSD Reserve Unit in place, and will be vigilantly trying to build it's numbership. I also have plans for using other volunteers within the department, comprised of individuals who do not need a law enforcement certification. I tip my hat to anyone that will volunteer their time for the betterment of their community, ESPECIALLY someone who is a reserve law enforcement officer that is willing to place themselves in harm's way for their fellow neighbor!!!!Think about that one folks and if you happen to know a reserve law enforcement officer, let them know how much you appreciate their service...
Regarding the question about small business - I CERTAINLY DO support our small business community. Small business is the soul of our economy. By the way, there once was a small businessman named Sam Walton who had a dream!!!!
Thanks for the questions and I will be responding more to you all in the near future...  Enjoy your day...... Ron