Author Topic: PCSD- Three Search Warrants Served  (Read 5923 times)

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
PCSD- Three Search Warrants Served
« on: June 28, 2012, 04:03:51 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Three Search Warrants Served
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
June 28, 2012

Starting shortly after 4:40 am on June 28, 2012, the joint Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office and Waynesville City Police drug task force staged a coordinated service of three search warrants at three separate locations in Pulaski County which involved approximately 45 deputies, city officers, and other EMS personal. One search warrant was served on Riverside Road off Rt. T, one on Rt. T inside the community of Swedeborg, and one inside the Richland City limits.

The Sheriff’s Office/Waynesville City drug task force was assisted by; the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team, the Rolla Police SWAT team, the Phelps County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team along with officers from the Richland City Police and the Waynesville City Police. A Pulaski County Ambulance District crew accompanied the officers to each location in case they were needed. There were no injuries to suspects or officers during the service of these three warrants. In addition to the officers and EMS personal members of the Crocker Fire Department were called to one scene to assist with opening a safe.

At warrant location number one on Riverside Drive off Rt. T the items seized include ½ ounce of methamphetamine, approximately 5 pounds of high grade marijuana buds, scales, pills, and one stolen rifle. In addition when members of the Crocker Fire Department arrived on the scene to assist with the opening of a safe they immediately pointed to a pump on the floor of the building and identified it as the pump that had been stolen off their fire truck at the Hawkeye Fire Station several weeks ago.

At location number two the items seized included parts of an old methamphetamine lab, several of the precursor chemicals used to make meth and one fully automatic firearm. There were a large number of firearms in this residence that are still being investigated.

At location number three, 723 East Main St. Richland, Missouri, the items seized include approximately 4-6 ounces of methamphetamine, 2-3 pounds of high grade marijuana buds, hundreds of items of drug paraphernalia and approximately $15,000 in cash.

A number of suspects were taken to the Pulaski County Jail and are currently being held while statements of probable cause are being written for the prosecutor.

The reason for the service of all three search warrants back to back was that the three locations are linked together as part of a criminal enterprise and a later service on the warrants was not acceptable for this investigation.

This is a preliminary news release based on the first information available. Officers are still at each of the locations searching for additional evidence. There will be no further news releases until such time as some of the possible charges have been filed.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Re: PCSD- Three Search Warrants Served
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 04:07:09 PM »
Now how would we know about "high grade buds?"

Offline 2CardJohnE

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 06:17:23 PM »
  Thats the 1st thing i thought...does the county have a official tester that goes out on these raids just to light up and test potentcy?  Kinda a like they guy with Crocker PD who goes around and gives estimates on the amount of money its worth  :wee_fly:
John Wayne said it best, "I may not have voted for him, but he is MY President

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »

'cause I know what they pay per pound for them!!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 07:46:08 PM »
Pounds? where are the pictures?

Offline dragonslayer1971

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 10:44:16 PM »
Pounds , cost who cares. let them do their job. Glad they are getting some of that crap off the streets.

Offline cricket

• me 115 feet up inn the air
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 10:49:21 PM »
Good Job PCSD now lets hang all of there butts, and I think there are alot of people involved here, I hope you get every one all them and make an example out of them all!!! It is time to clean up our towns!!!! At least I know they will get charged for stealing because I know the F.D. will press charges!!!!
Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »
Good Job PCSD now lets hang all of there butts, and I think there are alot of people involved here, I hope you get every one all them and make an example out of them all!!! It is time to clean up our towns!!!! At least I know they will get charged for stealing because I know the F.D. will press charges!!!!

I had a talk with the PA, they will get charged.
JB

Offline dragonslayer1971

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »
Like cricket said GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they all get some jail time. when you steal from people specially The FIRE DEPARTMENT YOU STEAL FROM TAX PAYERS, AND THE PEOPLE WHO DONATE TO THEM.

Offline stevem174

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 11:16:57 PM »
 Good job to everyone involved!
If they are guilty stealing from people who volunteer to risk their lives fighting fires…I hope the SOBs die in prison.

Offline Probie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 12:16:15 AM »
Excellent Job to all those involved, Although our once useful firepump was turned into a go-cart motor, all has worked out in the end!

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 02:30:23 AM »
Excellent Job to all those involved, Although our once useful firepump was turned into a go-cart motor, all has worked out in the end!

Thats not funny...but im laughing anyway!

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 04:24:15 AM »
How many folks were arrested? How many will be charged? I just hope the numbers are close to matching. You in LE did good!
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline AdrienneE

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 04:39:27 AM »
6 were charged all received warrants... Official press release will go out tomorrow.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 04:49:59 AM »
Sounds like one crook got busted and spilled the beans on his buddies..

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »

News Release
Three Search Warrants Served – Up Date
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
June 29, 2012

Starting shortly after 4:40 am on June 28, 2012, the joint Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office and Waynesville City Police drug task force staged a coordinated service of three search warrants at three separate locations in Pulaski County which involved approximately 45 deputies, city officers, and other EMS personal. One search warrant was served on Riverside Road off Rt. T, one on Rt. T inside the community of Swedeborg, and one inside the Richland City limits.

The Sheriff’s Office/Waynesville City drug task force was assisted by; the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team, the Rolla Police SWAT team, the Phelps County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team along with officers from the Richland City Police and the Waynesville City Police. A Pulaski County Ambulance District crew accompanied the officers to each location in case they were needed. There were no injuries to suspects or officers during the service of these three warrants. In addition to the officers and EMS personal members of the Crocker Fire Department were called to one scene to assist with opening a safe.

At warrant location number one on Riverside Drive off Rt. T the items seized include ½ ounce of methamphetamine, approximately 5 pounds of high grade marijuana buds, scales, pills, and one stolen rifle. In addition when members of the Crocker Fire Department arrived on the scene to assist with the opening of a safe they immediately pointed to a pump on the floor of the building and identified it as the pump that had been stolen off their fire truck at the Hawkeye Fire Station several weeks ago.

At location number two the items seized included parts of an old methamphetamine lab, several of the precursor chemicals used to make methamphetamine and one fully automatic firearm. There were a large number of firearms in this residence that are still being investigated.

At location number three, 723 East Main St. Richland, Missouri, the items seized include approximately 4-6 ounces of methamphetamine, 2-3 pounds of high grade marijuana buds, hundreds of items of drug paraphernalia and approximately $15,000 in cash.

A number of suspects were taken to the Pulaski County Jail and are currently being held while statements of probable cause are being written for the prosecutor.

The reason for the service of all three search warrants back to back was that the three locations are linked together as part of a criminal enterprise and a later service on the warrants was not acceptable for this investigation.

This is a preliminary news release based on the first information available. Officers are still at each of the locations searching for additional evidence. There will be no further news releases until such time as some of the possible charges have been filed.

Up Date

On June 28, 2012 the Pulaski County Prosecutor filed the following charges that resulted from the search warrants;

Manufacture/deliver/distribute controlled substance, a class B felony, on James Edward Rhodenizer, age 53, of 723 East Main Street, Richland, Missouri. The bond set on Rhodenizer was $250,000 and he remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.
  • Receiving stolen property, a class C felony, on Michael J. Moore, age 47, of 20480 Riverside Road, Richland, Missouri. The bond on Michael Moore was set at $10,000 and he remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.
  • A charge of distribute/deliver/manufacture a controlled substance, a class B felony, and one count of possession of an unlawful weapon, a class C felony, on James Wesley Moore Jr., age 44, of 17655 Highway T, Richland, Missouri. The bond on James Moore was set at $100,000 and he remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.

The investigation in these cases will continue and additional charges are expected to be filed in the future.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 12:30:39 PM »
6 were charged all received warrants... Official press release will go out tomorrow.

I only received three of the warrnts so far. Please check for me.
JB