Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Former Waynesville St. Robert Chamber of Commerce Director Drug Charges  (Read 7524 times)

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

In a sweep of a residence and a storage locker, the Waynesville Police Department seized almost $500,000 in cash, drugs, drug paraphernalia and weapons on Monday and Tuesday.

On July 16, the Waynesville Police Department were able to obtain a search warrant for a residence located within the city limits of Waynesville and at 7:30 p.m. that night, the Waynesville Special Reaction Team entered the residence.

According to the probable cause statement, while conducting the search of the house the WSRT seized 116 grams of methamphetamine, two electronic digital scales, a plastic bag containing small plastic bags used for distribution, a bank bag, six switch blade knives, a stiletto knife and PVC tubing that contained rolled and labeled cash. All total Waynesville Police seized $100,000 in cash and assets.

The residence also was equipped with inside and outside electronic surveillance equipment, including working cameras.

Information was also obtained that led Waynesville Police to obtain a search warrant for a storage locker in Laclede County. With the help of the Laclede County Sheriff's Office, Lebanon Police Department and Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group, Waynesville Police were able to seize $374,000 in cash, $32,000 of it was in a sealed PVC pipe, a .38 caliber handgun, several glass smoking devices and 4-5 ounces of crystal methamphetamine.

The suspects, Bruce and Rendy Conant are currently being held in the Pulaski County Jail on $100,000 cash bonds.

The Conant's have been charged with trafficking in drugs/attempt to traffic in drugs- 2nd Degree/ > or = to 450 grams- ecstasy/(meth) amphetamine and keeping or maintaining a public nuisance.

Both counts are felonies in the state of Missouri and carry sentences ranging from five to 30 years

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Pulled from Rendys Facebook, message from her daughter..
Shanna Fowlerposted toRendy Kay Penn Conant7 hours agoI love you so much mama!!!! No matter what anyone in the world thinks of you.....you will always be my rock. You never let anything pull you down! You get right back up, hold your head high and do what you gotta do. We WILL pull through this, all of us.....that's what a family does! I LOVE YOU RENDY AND BRUCE CONANT.......WITH EVERY LAST PIECE OF MY HEART!LikeUnlike

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
She used to sell me Daily Guide ads and I bought a few Dodge trucks from him when he worked at the Dodge dealer here. I heard they partied but Damn! I had no idea..

Offline COUGAR59

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Goes to show that anyone can fall victim to this drug. I have seen many people in my twenty-five years here, lose everything because of this drug. I sure wish people could see the damage that takes place inside your body and out. Then the brain loses so many brain cells that they become irrational with their decision making skills. People WAKE UP, this drug takes you NO WHERE< but to PCSD and I hear they are filling fast.

Offline stiffcat76

• View Profile
it does make since why we dont try to rehabilitate drug addicits, a cool half million in one night. wonder if they will be prosecuted or if like so many other cases it will just dissapear.

Offline COUGAR59

• View Profile
What happens to all the cash that has been seized in the last 60 days in Pulaski County?

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This will be turned over to The Hilmanator..They got problems now.

it does make since why we dont try to rehabilitate drug addicits, a cool half million in one night. wonder if they will be prosecuted or if like so many other cases it will just dissapear.

Offline COUGAR59

• View Profile
Waiting patiently for the outcome of this prosecution.

Offline COUGAR59

• View Profile
Love the pic of Mr. Hillman, Ric. He should use this on his webpage.

Offline fish

• View Profile
dealing drugs needs to be made a capital offense. that is how drug dealers are rehabilitated.

Offline shanbriane110282

• Lurker
    • View Profile
What an ingenious idea.......let's let the people who commit murder, rapists and pedophiles keep doing small sentences and hang the accused drug dealers instead.....smh....

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
What an ingenious idea.......let's let the people who commit murder, rapists and pedophiles keep doing small sentences and hang the accused drug dealers instead.....smh....
Add them to the list for capital crimes and ENFORCE the law instead of letting the legal (notice I did NOT say justice) system take care of it in SHORT order.  Here is a novel idea.  Why not hold cirminals fully accoutnable for their actions instead of th etools they sue to perpetrate their crimes?

Offline COUGAR59

• View Profile
I'm more old-fashioned. Give the criminals to the families they have hurt and justice will be done. I am the baby of ten and no one in my family ever thought about being a criminal and hurting other poeple. Little short and tough momma took care of the problems we created and we did not do that again. GOD BLESS MOMMA.

Offline fish

• View Profile
this thread is about drug dealers. the other scum needs to be given death sentences also. but until we get rid of spineless legislatures and pansy ass judges, the situation will only keep getting worse.

the way china deals with drug dealers is a good model!

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
What happens to all the cash that has been seized in the last 60 days in Pulaski County?

Short and sweet if the state gets it the school system will be able to buy new end zone goal posts, if the feds get it about 60-80% will come back to the police departments that made the cases.

JB

Offline COUGAR59

• View Profile
Not to sound cruel or that the kids don't need new goal posts, but I believe the law enforcements involved should get the cut. I know it's my opinion, and that doesn't change anything, but I have seen first hand what the police force in our town and surrounding towns and county police have to endure and  they are the deserving ones.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
I agree.  The schools already get the VAST majority of our taxes as it is.  And they stil can't seem to afford books for all the students.  They can afford to have SRT or whoever come in to search the students though.  And all the other fancy 'security" devices installed.  In my day, police were not stationed in the schools either, but then we didn't have a bunch of liberal panty waists running the country either.

Offline stevem174

• View Profile
I agree.  The schools already get the VAST majority of our taxes as it is.  And they stil can't seem to afford books for all the students.  They can afford to have SRT or whoever come in to search the students though.  And all the other fancy 'security" devices installed.  In my day, police were not stationed in the schools either, but then we didn't have a bunch of liberal panty waists running the country either.

Didn't need cops in school. The teachers would kick your ass if you deserved it. Somehow, the news would beat you home and then you had to face the music there also.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
Damn. You just never know what people are into. I always thought she was a great lady. We all mess up.
Biscuit

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
Does she have a twin sister?
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile
The seized money goes into a fund called the school revolving fund.  It does not go to any of our school districts directly.  As such, seized funds are disbursed throughout the state.  Law enforcement gets none of the funds in a state forfeiture.  If the Feds were to pick this up, then law enforcement gets some.  If you think this needs fixing (and I do), please tell you state legislator.

Kevin
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman

Offline COUGAR59

• View Profile
Since this is so horrible and widespread, have the Feds been called. Also will be having chats with my legislature about his needing to be changed ASAP.