Author Topic: PCSD- Arrest for Endangering the Welfare of a Child First Degree  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
PCSD- Arrest for Endangering the Welfare of a Child First Degree
« on: September 01, 2012, 05:18:28 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Arrest for Endangering the Welfare of a Child First Degree
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Sept. 1, 2012

On Feb 1, 2012, the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office was notified of a sexual assault case that had occurred on or about Jan. 27, 2012, at a home on Rt. Y in Pulaski County. The case was assigned to the Pulaski County Special Victims Unit (PCSVU) for investigation.

The original complaint led to the filing of felony charges for a reported first degree statutory sodomy that had occurred during a party at the residence. Those cases are currently being heard in Pulaski County Circuit Court.

A secondary investigation was started by the detectives regarding the actions of the home owner who was alleged to have furnished alcohol to minor children during the party and who was also alleged to have witnessed sexual acts between underage children without taking action to stop the events.

Following a lengthy investigation which involved the members of the PCSVU and other Pulaski County reserve detectives a statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for the incident.

The prosecutor filed one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a class C felony, on Jill Marie Rivera, age 33, of 21600 Highway Y, St. Robert, Missouri. Rivera was arrested by members of the PCSVU team the evening of 8-31-2012. Rivera was taken to the Pulaski County Jail where she was booked into custody and then released following the posting of a $25,000 bond.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
Re: PCSD- Arrest for Endangering the Welfare of a Child First Degree
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 01:02:02 AM »
This is what happens when you want to be your kids best friend and not a parent first and foremost.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 06:35:55 AM »
yep. My kids think Im an overbearing ass$%^&......but none are pregnant or violated. Stupid .
Biscuit

Offline Fafrd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 01:32:32 PM »
yep. My kids think Im an overbearing ass$%^&......but none are pregnant or violated. Stupid .

are you sure they just think it and not know it.. jk tpgunbiz i couldnt resist teasing you a bit

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 03:43:02 AM »
they probably know it. lol. Im a very strict parent. Im also a loving parent. But I dont pull any punches with my kids.Now that there getting old enough to make decisions Ive backed off a little so I can see if they are going to make the right decisions....If they dont Im on em like white on rice....lol
Biscuit

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 03:57:34 AM »
they probably know it. lol. Im a very strict parent. Im also a loving parent. But I dont pull any punches with my kids.Now that there getting old enough to make decisions Ive backed off a little so I can see if they are going to make the right decisions....If they dont Im on em like white on rice....lol
White on Rice?  Uncle Ben is Black  :afro:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.