Author Topic: PCSD- Arrest for Forcible Rape  (Read 8421 times)

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
PCSD- Arrest for Forcible Rape
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:30:33 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Arrest for Forcible Rape
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Sept. 2, 2012

On Aug. 17, 2012, the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office was advised of a forcible rape that had occurred in a rural area near Crocker Missouri. The victim was interviewed on 8-31-2012.

The victim was determined to be a 15 year old female. She reported that the rape had occurred near the Gasconade River south of Crocker, Missouri. The date of the rape was given as July 16, 2012. No details of the incident will be released.

The suspect was interviewed and he denied the allegations. At the conclusion of the interview the suspect was arrested and taken to the Pulaski County Jail on a 24-hour hold while a statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident.

The prosecutor filed one count of forcible rape, an unclassified felony, on Christopher Warren Howell, age 30, of 16752 Liberty drive, St. Robert, Missouri. The bond on Howell was set at $100,000 and he remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
Re: PCSD- Arrest for Forcible Rape
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 03:59:51 AM »
Set him free in the jail population. He must have his rights.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:01:55 AM »
Again inmates in Jeff City are demanding his picture.. Love is in bloom..

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 06:07:03 AM »
weed em out and hang em all on the square.
Biscuit

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 01:29:34 PM »
hang them by their parts you are wanting to casterate.... ;-)
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 07:02:17 PM »
hang them by their parts you are wanting to casterate.... ;-)

I wouldnt hang them, i would hoist the animal up a tree and nail them to the tree and drop them.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »
News Release
Arrest for Forcible Rape
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Sept. 14, 2012

On Aug. 17, 2012, the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office was advised of a forcible rape that had occurred in a rural area near Crocker Missouri. The victim was interviewed on 8-31-2012.

The victim was determined to be a 15 year old female. She reported that the rape had occurred near the Gasconade River south of Crocker, Missouri. The date of the rape was given as July 16, 2012. No details of the incident will be released.

The suspect was interviewed and he denied the allegations. At the conclusion of the interview the suspect was arrested and taken to the Pulaski County Jail on a 24-hour hold while a statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident.

The prosecutor filed one count of forcible rape, an unclassified felony, on Christopher Warren Howell, age 30, of 16752 Liberty drive, St. Robert, Missouri. The bond on Howell was set at $100,000 and he remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.

Up Date

On Sept. 4, 2012, Howell posted the $100,000 bond and was released from custody.

On Sept. 12, 2012, he was alleged to have contacted the younger sisters of his victim at the Crocker School and was further alleged to have made threats of harm and violence in their presence. This incident was investigated by the Crocker Missouri Police Department and the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office.  A statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor regarding this incident.

The bond on Howell was revoked and a no bond warrant was issued on Sept. 13, 2012. Pulaski County deputies searched for Howell the evening of Sept. 13 and the morning of Sept. 14, 2012.

At approximately 1:30pm on the 14th deputies were at his residence but the suspect would not answer the door. The deputies were positive he was in the residence and as they waited for more deputies to arrive Howell exited the home through a window and ran into the woods. A reserve deputy tracked him through the woods moving toward the St. Robert Wal-Mart store. At about the same time a telephone tip was received at the Sheriff’s Office that the suspect was inside Wal-Mart. Deputies and St. Robert City Officers immediately responded to Wal-Mart and Howell was taken into custody by St. Robert City Officers as he tried to leave Wal-Mart.

Howell was taken to the Pulaski County Jail and held on the no bond warrant. Additional charges are pending at this time.

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 09:14:18 PM »
Did somebody get ahold of him before you guys did? Or was that from the arrest today?

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 12:03:46 AM »
Did somebody get ahold of him before you guys did? Or was that from the arrest today?

Was not us, the eyes were there the first time we arrested him.
JB

Offline justwannahelp

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 01:31:35 AM »
Quote from: A reserve deputy tracked him through the woods moving toward the St. Robert Wal-Mart store.
[/quote

I have to ask this, how did the deputy track him in the woods?  With the rain and the thick foliage right now that had to be pretty hard, did they have a dog on scene right off the get go on this or something?

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 01:43:35 AM »

Was not us, the eyes were there the first time we arrested him.
JB

Ahhhh...i was gonna say it was a start. However i now see he isnt the worst person that has been brought into your jailhouse today. He has just been overtaken.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »
[quote author=A reserve deputy tracked him through the woods moving toward the St. Robert Wal-Mart store.

I have to ask this, how did the deputy track him in the woods?  With the rain and the thick foliage right now that had to be pretty hard, did they have a dog on scene right off the get go on this or something?

Well there was a lot of mud since it was raining and the waist high weeds tended to show the track quite well. Forgot to add the suspect description included the phrase, "soaked from the waist down". They had no problem picking him out of the crowd.
JB

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 02:50:52 PM »

Well there was a lot of mud since it was raining and the waist high weeds tended to show the track quite well. Forgot to add the suspect description included the phrase, "soaked from the waist down". They had no problem picking him out of the crowd.
JB

I have to say that was a fair description of both the fleeing individual and the deputy, except the deputy was wet from waist up as well, once his vest was removed!
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »

I have to say that was a fair description of both the fleeing individual and the deputy, except the deputy was wet from waist up as well, once his vest was removed!

You had to open your mouth! You forgot the part about the very large, heavy deputy, who was wheezing loud enough to resemble a siren, and whose huffs and puffs blew down three storage sheds on the way to Wal-Mart. But job well done Deputy Dog Sheek. Your scent trail action was superb. My passenger front seat will dry out some time next week.

Da Sheriff!

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 09:51:10 PM »

You had to open your mouth! You forgot the part about the very large, heavy deputy, who was wheezing loud enough to resemble a siren, and whose huffs and puffs blew down three storage sheds on the way to Wal-Mart. But job well done Deputy Dog Sheek. Your scent trail action was superb. My passenger front seat will dry out some time next week.
     Da Sheriff!
I only blew over two sheds, but I was wheezing quite loudly those are some big hills and I am not all about running, but hey I did make it to the front of the store before he was placed in a car.
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 10:06:29 PM »
I only blew over two sheds, but I was wheezing quite loudly those are some big hills and I am not all about running, but hey I did make it to the front of the store before he was placed in a car.

Well I did give you a ride back to your car what more did you want?

JB

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 12:34:44 AM »
I was very, very happy for the ride back my car and will thank you many times over!  However later this week if you would like to assist me with tromping back through my tracks and find my wedding ring I will by you a steak dinner!

Michael Sheek

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 01:01:04 AM »
I was very, very happy for the ride back my car and will thank you many times over!  However later this week if you would like to assist me with tromping back through my tracks and find my wedding ring I will by you a steak dinner!
Check you bowel movements, you may have ate it while licking your fingers after scarfing down all them donuts :wink1a:
I'm just kidding Mikey don't get you panties in a wad :jester:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 01:04:20 AM »

Be sure you go thru the car and check where you washed up after.
I wish you the best of luck on finding it  :th_gen129:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 09:31:17 PM »

Be sure you go thru the car and check where you washed up after.
I wish you the best of luck on finding it  :th_gen129:
I have looked everywhere, I don't remember taking it off anywhere and never do, I know it wasn't on when I got home to take a shower but it was there when I was taking a picture of the dog that decided he wanted to eat my carrots over where it started.  Maynard I will extend that offer to you as well.

Michael Sheek

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 11:00:42 PM »
I have looked everywhere, I don't remember taking it off anywhere and never do, I know it wasn't on when I got home to take a shower but it was there when I was taking a picture of the dog that decided he wanted to eat my carrots over where it started.  Maynard I will extend that offer to you as well.
I hope you find it but if you don't I could send you mine Because I can't wear it anymore, That is if I can find it.
Becky cant wear hers anymore either so she is saving them to give her son if he ever gets married ***(((*

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 03:23:28 AM »
Need help looking, lets form a posse. Anyone got a metal detector.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 05:23:15 AM »
I do.....lol
Biscuit

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2012, 05:15:59 AM »
Have Biscuit tattoo your wedding ring on then you will never lose it again~ he did mine for me~

Offline taximan

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 04:12:27 PM »
Seems like the dispostion on this is suspended sentence.  Way to go!!!   Now on facebook as Warren Howell.

Offline taximan

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 02:30:33 PM »
   Christopher Howell, DOB: 10/28/81 (St. Robert)  Four (4) counts of Class C Felony of Abuse of a Child, Class B Felony of Child Molestation in the first degree, PCSD, DOI: 09/01/10 thru 08/03/11

Looks like they are taking a second bite at the apple on him now.