Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • nursejdavis: also the time is wayyy of its only 930 pm???
    March 14, 2019, 02:29:18 AM
  • nursejdavis: I am looking for a few Press Releases from Kevin Hillman that have disappeared.... not sure why they would be hidden from the public unless they contain narcs who have gotten their charges dropped for their cooperation. Seems the same Press Releases were also deleted from Facebook. Thanks for any help in locating these
    March 14, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

Author Topic: Looks like the wrong gun has been blamed...  (Read 11693 times)

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
Re: Looks like the wrong gun has been blamed...
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2013, 06:11:18 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I went out on youtube, and looked at all the conspiracy videos, and conspiracy debunked videos, and say and it clearly shows the agent (guessing) clearing a shotgun from the trunk of that car. If that is indeed the picture of his vehicle, and the "other" weapon, then the weapon he left in the trunk was not the illusive AR 15, but a shot gun.

It's amazing how some conspiracy stories are never to be believed, (ie 911) because that goes against our views, 911 would have meant that Bush and his administration was responsible, but this one must be true, because we all know Obama wants our guns so therefore, it was all staged to take our guns.

The problem is
1) Overzealous media who want to be the first to announce things and give out bad poop instead of actually doing background of their info
2) Nut jobs who think everything that goes on is a conspiracy. I viewed all the videos, and 90% was all video taken out of context, and the biggest one is the same Canadian that also did the 911 conspiracy video, also did one the Katrina was a conspiracy, and so on.

The biggest thing everyone is NOT talking about is, 26 people died that day that should not have.
I own guns, everyone is registered, and I have no problem with making sure every gun, just like every car, is registered.
I also would have no issue if I had to get a license for a gun, just like I have for my motor vehicles. Making this a requirement for me to fire a gun will somewhere eliminate a psycho from getting one.
Yes, there are allot of laws and no they are not very well enforced. But each state has different ones, and one state can have a strict one which does them no good when the state next to them is very lenient. 
I do believe this is a national issue and a national law needs to be emplaced.
Now do I believe this will eliminate all shootings? NO.  But I think legal weapon owners need to realize it is either allows weapons control through licensing, registration and background checks for all sales versus losing your right to own all together.
I think they really need to stiffen the laws about illegal weapon sales (Holden should get busted too).
Basically, we need to eliminate all the different state laws, as most of them counter each other, and create one set of federal laws that apply to all states.   I know most gun owners are totally against any type of government control of their weapons, and nobody WANTS this, but I think this will be the only way gun owners can keep their weapons at the same time doing the best to deter those that want weapons for the sole purpose of ill intent.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »
Have to disagrre to some extent Taz.  It is not the business of th egovernment to know where all the guns are.  Do they know where all the hammers are? (Accounted for more murders than guns).  Registration=Confiscation down the line.  The far left has demonized a tool because it LOOKS like a military weapon.  And "armor piercing bullets?'  Please. Any deer rifle will penetrate cop vests.  Hand guns are on the list also to ban.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2013, 07:33:34 PM »
Yep, its about Government Control not the dangers of guns. Should they ban....ladders, baseball bats, hammers ?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2013, 08:58:26 PM »
 I donít believe there will be a gun ban. I also believe that those that denounce Sandy Hook as a conspiracy only make their argument harder because it is harder to listen and understand those nutjobs.
I do not have a problem with background checks or stronger enforcing of current laws and better mental health checks. You canít swing a dead cat without hitting a commercial for some type of mental health drug, that causes suicidal thoughts or other types strange behavior not mention anal leakage which that alone would make you want to kill somebody.
I agree with TAZ that there needs to be one set of Federal laws that applies to all states. Since it is in the US constitution/the Bill Rights then that makes it a federal issue. Iím not sure how the 10th amendment would apply here. You are a resident of Missouri but you are a citizen of the United States of America. You can only claim to be a citizen of a state by being first a US citizen.  As far as hammers go I never heard of a one person killing numerous people at one time with a hammer.
As far as videos go then there must be some wrong the kid to begin with. I would bet if you checked the percentage of kids gone wrong because of video games it would be very very low. The US is not only place that has violent video games.
If and when this issue makes it to SCOTUS and if they find it constitutional and any sheriff that doesnít uphold the law should be impeached.  A sheriff doesnít get to decide what is and what isnít constitutional. They can prioritize what they are going to enforce if they donít have the manpower or money but they donít get say if a law is unconstitutional.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2013, 09:24:59 PM »
You said it Chas.  a LAW.  That means passed by the Congress, not unilaterally placed by decree by one man.  Since obama is not King, he cannot make up laws as he goes.  I do know he ignores those inconvenient to him and his agenda.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2013, 10:02:42 PM »
He can pass EOs and no where in the 23 EOs he passed is there anything about a ban. He asked the Congress ( very unking like) to pass a law to ban them. I don't think they will.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 02:30:35 AM »
the devil is in the details of the  eo's chas. nobama has not given any details how those proposals will be achieved, other than an eo.

does the government know where every vehicle is? who has it? how many were sold with no transfer of title?

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile