Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: POSSIBLE AMBULANCE BASE SHUT DOWN  (Read 6199 times)

Offline lioness

• View Profile
POSSIBLE AMBULANCE BASE SHUT DOWN
« on: August 31, 2012, 01:45:13 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

:fight: What in the heck is going on over there?  I heard a rumor a little while ago that the ambulance bases had the FEDS come in and take all of their narcotics!  IF this is true and my grandfather or someone has a heart attack tonight, or my kid breaks his leg in an accident, what in the heck are they gonna do for the pain?  If this is true we better be told the truth about it and someone had better be gone!
Michelle Joslin

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Re: POSSIBLE AMBULANCE BASE SHUT DOWN
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 01:56:47 AM »
:fight: What in the heck is going on over there?  I heard a rumor a little while ago that the ambulance bases had the FEDS come in and take all of their narcotics!  IF this is true and my grandfather or someone has a heart attack tonight, or my kid breaks his leg in an accident, what in the heck are they gonna do for the pain?  If this is true we better be told the truth about it and someone had better be gone!
First confirm it then find out why it happened "if it did" then talk about ::)
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 02:52:08 AM »

I'll Bet there are more legal Narcotic's in my medicine cabinets than they have on an Ambulance..... Just saying  ***(((*
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 04:48:02 AM »
Over where?
Biscuit

Offline stevem174

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 02:17:37 PM »

I have absolutly no inside knowledge about this rumor, but it does sound a little fishy to me. 

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 05:12:50 PM »
There are worse problems going on at the ambulance district..
So no surprise..

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 05:50:34 PM »
I heard the DEA came in and took them. Wouldn't this be something that Burgess could comment on? How about JB shouldn't this be something he is aware of?

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »
Heard it was due to an error in paperwork

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 07:12:04 PM »
That would have to be a pretty bad error not to get a phone call I would think, maybe not, but damn to leave people with no relief from chest pains, broken leg, separated shoulder ect. for a small error doesn't seem realistic unless it was ignored when brought to the supervisors attention.  I would think though that a small error in paper work warrants a phone call, but to get all narcs pulled I would think had to do with a license lapping or something.  Don't know, but I know what I have heard from the workers there and they are not happy with the boss man at all.  Seems he has his mind on other things, maybe someone else can explain what those things are. 
Michelle Joslin

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 07:47:44 PM »
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but PCAD is funded with taxes.  Someone (maybe the head cheese) has a duty & responsibility to the tax payers to answer these accusations.  If it's not true, then where did the rumor start?  Too bad no one from the local media outlets is covering this...
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 07:55:55 PM »
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but PCAD is funded with taxes.  Someone (maybe the head cheese) has a duty & responsibility to the tax payers to answer these accusations.  If it's not true, then where did the rumor start?  Too bad no one from the local media outlets is covering this...
The proplem starts when the little head does the thinking, Vigina thinking has been the downfall of many men and politicans.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 08:01:25 PM »
The proplem starts when the little head does the thinking, Vigina thinking has been the downfall of many men and politicans.

I know that's been the rumor for as long as I can remember... what I don't understand is, if all of the accusations are true, then how has the board allowed it to continue for so long? 
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »
I know that's been the rumor for as long as I can remember... what I don't understand is, if all of the accusations are true, then how has the board allowed it to continue for so long?
My thoughts are maybe all members need to be drug tested ....just saying.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 09:23:11 PM »
LOL, wonder, did the paperwork say some drugs were missing?

Heard it was due to an error in paperwork

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 01:45:55 AM »
LOL, wonder, did the paperwork say some drugs were missing?

I guess we won't hear any more rumors on this because WE DON'T HAVE A SHOUTBOX %%$%$$#

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 01:58:16 PM »
So has anyone heard what the actual problem was?  I just don't see the Feds coming in a emptying the bases and trucks unless there was more than a small paper work error.  I guess anything is possible, but man that is rough I figure that they woudl have at least gotten a letter or phone call first!
Michelle Joslin

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »
So has anyone heard what the actual problem was?  I just don't see the Feds coming in a emptying the bases and trucks unless there was more than a small paper work error.  I guess anything is possible, but man that is rough I figure that they woudl have at least gotten a letter or phone call first!
I was told that it was a clerical error in paperwork by a very reputable person!
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 09:26:05 PM »
Reputation for what? Lying on paperwork?  Hitting on employees? LOL What type of reputation?

I was told that it was a clerical error in paperwork by a very reputable person!

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
Reputation for what?
The head Gingham sniffer, Time to cut him loose. :th_tha3ab577b-1:

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 09:34:22 PM »
Maybe for some excitement we can let anyone write in the shoutbox until it gets out of control?

I guess we won't hear any more rumors on this because WE DON'T HAVE A SHOUTBOX %%$%$$#

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 09:53:14 PM »
Curious, who is in charge of the ambulance people?
Is this a trap?   :poke:

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 10:48:11 PM »
Curious, who is in charge of the ambulance people?
Crazy Horse?? :wink1a:

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2012, 01:11:19 AM »
Reputation for what? Lying on paperwork?  Hitting on employees? LOL What type of reputation?

It was not by Gary Rick, it was by another reputable person that left me a voicemail at some point yesterday or this morning, really unsure, but I got it at like 3 am and didn't quite hear all it said as I was mostly asleep.
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline JohnQ

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2012, 03:31:30 AM »
There are worse problems going on at the ambulance district..
So no surprise..

An issue with narcotics being pulled temporarily really isn't that big of deal. If there is any question at all about a controlled substance, the easiest thing to do is pull it altogether so an accurate count can be done. No different than a lockdown for a head count at a detention facility. BUT, Lepard says it all... regardless of that clerical issue... there is certainly bigger problems within