Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: They Know Not What They Ban  (Read 2075 times)

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
They Know Not What They Ban
« on: April 04, 2013, 07:42:05 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
Re: They Know Not What They Ban
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 06:45:51 AM »
Plain and simple you said it. Im sick of retarded rhetoric..... if you dont know what the hell your arguing about, shut up. I am standing on the simple argument. How do you keep Criminals from killing people. Banning guns will not acomplish this. Criminals have never bought a gun legally and did their crime with it. They steal them or buy them on the black market. They dont go the the gun store and pick up a kill kit and go to work. The whole argument is retarded. My 30-06 is more deadly than my AR.....but it only holds 5 rounds...so its ok. My shot gun can cut you in half......but its ok. My AR holds 30 rounds and is fun to shoot.....smaller bullet meaner look.........ooooh scarey. Its a bunch of bull. If there was any intelligence in our government......they would have the country back on track, and doing actual good for this nation instead of beating a dead horse. My 30 cents. Biscuit
Biscuit

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 01:36:09 AM »
 School prayer? Christian values?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 03:44:42 AM »

Freedom of Religion. Have you heard of it. One can worship whatever they chose. If I want to worship poodle the god of dogs and sheep, I can. The Government can not favor one religion over another. Read the constitution.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »
 "The 'separation of church and state' was a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to keep the state out of the church NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...." and Article VI specifies that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." The modern concept of a wholly secular government is sometimes credited to the writings of English philosopher John Locke, but the phrase "separation of church and state" in this context is generally traced to a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper.

The "state" should stay out of it! We the people need to bring back prayer and values to our children!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 12:38:33 AM »
"The 'separation of church and state' was a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to keep the state out of the church NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...." and Article VI specifies that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." The modern concept of a wholly secular government is sometimes credited to the writings of English philosopher John Locke, but the phrase "separation of church and state" in this context is generally traced to a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper.

The "state" should stay out of it! We the people need to bring back prayer and values to our children!
And what if those people decide not to. What if we decide to live by reason and logic. What if we decide to let schools teach and for churches to do what they do. Would that be ok. It is what is happening.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 08:43:45 AM »
[/quot
Im not a christian.....not my issues.....

Biscuit

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 07:33:37 PM »
it would be great if we went by reasoning and logic. unfortunately some are incapable of either.

It would be great if we could let schools teach, the problem is what they do teach and what they fail to teach.

churches are not the best examples to follow nowadays. if they would stick with following the bible, that would be a good start.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 09:11:40 PM »
it would be great if we went by reasoning and logic. unfortunately some are incapable of either.

It would be great if we could let schools teach, the problem is what they do teach and what they fail to teach.

churches are not the best examples to follow nowadays. if they would stick with following the bible, that would be a good start.
So like the westboro church... No not even they "Follow" the bible. You are to kill the unbelievers, the witches, the homosexuals, the adulterers, those that work on saturday, those that wear clothing made of of two fabrics, children who disobey. You are two sell your daughter as if she is livestock, Human sacrifice is ok some places, bad others. God rewards evil (Israel) and punishes the good. (Esau) Finally all is forgiven when you ask for forgivness, no matter what you did.

Oh and if you don't sell all you got and give to the church god strikes you dead.
LETS FOLLOW THE BIBLE. WE CAN SCARE THE MUSLIMS IF WE ACTED LIKE THE BOOK TOLD US TO.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 11:09:31 PM »
that is correct, the wbc does not follow the bible, just their interpretation of it. you have done the same. quoted sayings in the bible out of context that fit your agenda.
 what verses are those statements in? chapter and verse.

put up or shut up !

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 11:57:56 PM »
that is correct, the wbc does not follow the bible, just their interpretation of it. you have done the same. quoted sayings in the bible out of context that fit your agenda.
 what verses are those statements in? chapter and verse.

put up or shut up !
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy [/size]fathers[/color][/size]; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto h
And christian's say that atheist make science there god.
[/size]Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Exodus 22-18 [/color]
[/size]And the man that committeth adultery with [/color][/size]another[/color][/size] man's wife, [/color][/size]even he[/color][/size] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. Lev 20-10[/color][/b]
[/size],[/size]Six days may work be done; but in the seventh [/color][/size]is[/color][/size] the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth [/color][/size]any[/color][/size] work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.[/color][/size] nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- [/size]Dt.13:6-10[/color][/b]
More or is this enough to prove I know my bible

[/size][/color][/b]
[/size][/color]

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 01:06:52 AM »
a cut and paste proves you know "your" bible? LOL LOL you are quoting(?) passages from the old testament. are you neglecting the new testament or did you forget about it?
the punishments and sacrifices were done away with when Jesus came. He is our advocate with God so we can be forgiven our sins. forget about judging others? we are to judge who we keep company with but not judge the world. that's God's job.
are you aware some of those passages involving breaking some of the 10 commandments?
why is the Sabbath now observed on sunday?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 05:27:05 AM »
a cut and paste proves you know "your" bible? LOL LOL you are quoting(?) passages from the old testament. are you neglecting the new testament or did you forget about it?
the punishments and sacrifices were done away with when Jesus came. He is our advocate with God so we can be forgiven our sins. forget about judging others? we are to judge who we keep company with but not judge the world. that's God's job.
are you aware some of those passages involving breaking some of the 10 commandments?
why is the Sabbath now observed on sunday?
Yeah I can copy the bible. WOW good for you. How else would you like me to show you the verse, Typing it out. Jesus did not come to change the law but to fulfill, and jesus never once said the sabbath was now sunday, that is a pagan belief that praises Saturn. Christian modified it like so much of there religion. Also lets not forget how Peter killed those two people who didn't give everything they owned to the church.
Also the 10 commandments are old testament. Are you picking and choosing again.
Just because the new testament exist does not mean you can throw away the old.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 05:13:13 PM »
Did not realize that gun control issues were in the bible.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 07:56:44 PM »
the 2 people ananias and his wife said they would give the money from the sale of the land to God. they lied. Peter didn't kill them, they dropped dead.

christians did not change the sabbath to sunday, emperor constintine did, after he legalized christianity. Jesus observed the sabbath. what did he say when the pharisees were yelling about Him performing miracles on the sabbath? Jesus tlked about the 10 commandments. saturday was named for saturn and sunday was named for the sun. all the days of the week and the months  were named by the greeks

you have just demonstrated you don't know squat about the bible or what you are talking about.  just like those infringing on our 2nd ammendment rights(for you chas)

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 05:44:28 AM »
the 2 people ananias and his wife said they would give the money from the sale of the land to God. they lied. Peter didn't kill them, they dropped dead.

christians did not change the sabbath to sunday, emperor constintine did, after he legalized christianity. Jesus observed the sabbath. what did he say when the pharisees were yelling about Him performing miracles on the sabbath? Jesus tlked about the 10 commandments. saturday was named for saturn and sunday was named for the sun. all the days of the week and the months  were named by the greeks

you have just demonstrated you don't know squat about the bible or what you are talking about.  just like those infringing on our 2nd ammendment rights(for you chas)
Ananias didn't get killed by peter, they just dropped dead because??? They lied when Peter asked them to give everything and they held on to some.
Constantian was the leader of the church.
What did jesus say when asked. He made stuff up that was not in the law so he could say he didn't sin. Would have made a heck of a lawyer, as he never actually keeps the laws but uses the law to circumvent the law.
Also Named after Roman deities not greek.
Good try though.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 12:34:23 PM »
Right The original intent was to show the people wanting to ban guns don't know a damn thing about them. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 01:25:35 PM »
I'll start a thread on the bible so you don't continue to hijack this one. it will be in the religion section