Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: City of Waynesville sued for alleged cover-up  (Read 30056 times)

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
Re: City of Waynesville sued for alleged cover-up
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 11:54:49 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 12:57:53 PM »
I'll take you J.B.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mikrzy55

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »
I believe this may shed a little more light on this case. http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2013-05/126919860-10085036.pdf

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 02:41:33 PM »
Did the story two years ago state that a cop was involved in the hit in run? Get off JB and get back on the WPD. They are the problem in this. If this turns out to be true, then heads need to roll and maybe prison time for all of them, especially the one that killed her. It is strange that Sgt.  Lawhead  is on the one on administrative leave. On a different note, I would have got a lawyer that isnít from around here.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 10:17:21 PM »
I'll take you J.B.

I need to survive the trip so I will pass. Thanks for the offer.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »

I need to survive the trip so I will pass. Thanks for the offer.
OK, but don't get mad when I put the fish pictures on here.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2013, 12:25:46 AM »
I am told there was no evidence of any body damage to the vehicle, not only that but the mshp has the vehicle and has taken it down to nuts and bolts and have back tracked it to the previous owner being the border patrol and have accounted for all maintence records..

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2013, 01:25:05 AM »
The "collision diagram" shows a piece of the vehicle laying in the road.  (just saying)
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2013-05/126919860-10085036.pdf
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline GladtoGo

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2013, 05:05:10 AM »
Finally!  It seemed as though what had been done to Rhonda was just forgotten. And for those of us, who already knew who the responsible we're.......  "justice" is something I thought would never happen.  So, WAY TO GO KELSEY!!!!!  What a wonderfull Mother's Day present for your mother.  She would be so proud of you!

Now, my two cents..  for those of you questioning various officials, do you think they are actually going to say "Yes, I was (directly or indirectly) involved (or knew of) in the crime and cover up."     
 No!!!!! It's not going to happen!    Ultimately I doubt anyone will be held accountable, as stated earlier, no evidence.  Not now at least....  I was resigned to the fact that this cover up would never come to light. So even if there isn't a conviction.... The truth about pulaski county (and city) "protectors of the people" is out....

Please do not forget the condition of Rhonda's body - in prices all across the road.   It was an increadibly hard hit. 
Now imagine the damage to the vehicle... The car he arrived at the burglary in was NOT the one he left the station in..... That takes AT LEAST several others           

Pulaski county officials .....surprise us all and give Rhonda Kelsey and their family justice

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
Finally!  It seemed as though what had been done to Rhonda was just forgotten. And for those of us, who already knew who the responsible we're.......  "justice" is something I thought would never happen.  So, WAY TO GO KELSEY!!!!!  What a wonderfull Mother's Day present for your mother.  She would be so proud of you!

Now, my two cents..  for those of you questioning various officials, do you think they are actually going to say "Yes, I was (directly or indirectly) involved (or knew of) in the crime and cover up."     
 No!!!!! It's not going to happen!    Ultimately I doubt anyone will be held accountable, as stated earlier, no evidence.  Not now at least....  I was resigned to the fact that this cover up would never come to light. So even if there isn't a conviction.... The truth about pulaski county (and city) "protectors of the people" is out....

Please do not forget the condition of Rhonda's body - in prices all across the road.   It was an increadibly hard hit. 
Now imagine the damage to the vehicle... The car he arrived at the burglary in was NOT the one he left the station in..... That takes AT LEAST several others           

Pulaski county officials .....surprise us all and give Rhonda Kelsey and their family justice

I look forward to reading about your direct testimony at the trial. Heck I might even attend the trial to watch you on the stand.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »
I heard it was Brankels vehicle that flew into the towers..

That's my opinion of the people who argue this case..

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2013, 03:46:37 PM »
I heard JT has one.

Should have known that one was just around the bend in the road. Thanks Bro!!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »

Should have known that one was just around the bend in the road. Thanks Bro!!
That one was "Too easy"  I really will take you fishing J.B. I'm a good Capitan don't worry. Its hard to sink a pontoon boat. You'll be fine!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 06:12:43 PM »
Rick and JB you donít find it strange that this investigation only took one day, which this happened on 01/31/2010 and it was closed on 02/01/2010.  That Sgt. Lawhead would jeopardize his career if he did not think there was as he stated probable cause.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 09:36:30 PM »
It was decided it was a hit and run and they knew no officer was at fault due to no damage on any vehicle. A hit and run case is hard to investigate considering no one saw anything. Case closed, in that case, until someone comes forward with information.

Rick and JB you don’t find it strange that this investigation only took one day, which this happened on 01/31/2010 and it was closed on 02/01/2010.  That Sgt. Lawhead would jeopardize his career if he did not think there was as he stated probable cause.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2013, 09:46:20 PM »
 There were witnesses that saw the two cop cars fly by and no one else! I think Brankle may have been in his personal vehicle. Every thing about this case stinks of lies, and cover-up, and the blue panty wearing cops code of silence!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2013, 11:11:44 PM »
What smells of lies is the fact that the family has already tried to settle for money. I'm told the city turned them down. Once the Highway Patrol report comes out their case will dry up and blow away. Just like most of your conspiracy theories Mark.

There were witnesses that saw the two cop cars fly by and no one else! I think Brankle my have been in his personal vehicle. Every thing about this case stinks of lies, and cover-up, and the blue panty wearing cops code of silence!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2013, 11:31:14 PM »
The Highway Patrol has been "investigating" from the start if they haven't done anything by now I doubt if they will! Its a crying shame that not even cops can be trusted!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2013, 12:29:25 AM »
There were witnesses that saw the two cop cars fly by and no one else! I think Brankle my have been in his personal vehicle. Every thing about this case stinks of lies, and cover-up, and the blue panty wearing cops code of silence!

Brankel and Roberson were the only two WPD on duty. Mark just blew away the suit by stating Brankel was in his POV. In that case the city has no liability for his driving. There may be a bit of confusion here in that most departments call then active or inactive cases.  Active means investigative work is ongoing and inactive means we have hit a stalling point and are waiting for a break to come our way.The case is active until the statute of limitations passes for that statute.

The case is being worked by the DDCC of the MSHP. They came into the case very , very, very, late and common sense should tell you this will take some time. If you really want fun try a white collar embezzlement case for length of time. They take forever.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2013, 12:44:46 AM »

Brankel and Roberson were the only two WPD on duty. Mark just blew away the suit by stating Brankel was in his POV. In that case the city has no liability for his driving. There may be a bit of confusion here in that most departments call then active or inactive cases.  Active means investigative work is ongoing and inactive means we have hit a stalling point and are waiting for a break to come our way.The case is active until the statute of limitations passes for that statute.

The case is being worked by the DDCC of the MSHP. They came into the case very , very, very, late and common sense should tell you this will take some time. If you really want fun try a white collar embezzlement case for length of time. They take forever.
Or it could mean they were trying to stall so the statute of limitations would run out! Did Brankel show up to the burglary with a damaged car that had blood all over it? Or did he switch vehicles during the long amount of time it took him to get to the scene?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2013, 12:54:17 AM »
Rick and JB you donít find it strange that this investigation only took one day, which this happened on 01/31/2010 and it was closed on 02/01/2010.  That Sgt. Lawhead would jeopardize his career if he did not think there was as he stated probable cause.

I think people are jumping to conclusions here. 1. Lawhead said in his PC the case was closed on 2-1-2010. 2. Any user of the Crimestar system who looks at this report will tell you that the 2-1-2010 date on the report is the date the FIRST report of the incident was reviewed by a supervisor and approved. In other words the initial report was done the next day. 3. The suit also included a press release by the chief dated 2-1-2010 where he makes a public plea for information seeking to move the case forward. This is not consistent with closing the case on 2-1-2010 as work was going on.

This does not add up to a closed case the next day.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2013, 12:59:08 AM »
Or it could mean they were trying to stall so the statute of limitations would run out! Did Brankel show up to the burglary with a damaged car that had blood all over it? Or did he switch vehicles during the long amount of time it took him to get to the scene?

Tell me how you stall a case for three years that was not yet assigned to you during that three year period?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2013, 01:12:01 AM »

Tell me how you stall a case for three years that was not yet assigned to you during that three year period?
I was reading that they refused to give the plaintiff any information on the case and one cop told her at the funeral that "some things are better left unknown"
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2013-05/126919860-10085036.pdf
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2013, 01:13:39 AM »
I was reading that they refused to give the plaintiff any information on the case and one cop told her at the funeral that "some things are better left unknown"

My goof, I thought you were referring to DDCC.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2013, 08:05:45 AM »
Why is the past sheriff on the chopping block over waynesvilles problems?.......he stated very openly, plainly, and honestly, it wasnt his jurisdiction. Why isnt chief carter or his small town police force bieng pumped for questions? Simply because they dont get on here. Attack the right people . This forum has gotten so infested with idiots I rarely come by. This is the reason..
Biscuit

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2013, 10:35:38 AM »
Why is the past sheriff on the chopping block over waynesvilles problems?.......he stated very openly, plainly, and honestly, it wasnt his jurisdiction. Why isnt chief carter or his small town police force bieng pumped for questions? Simply because they dont get on here. Attack the right people . This forum has gotten so infested with idiots I rarely come by. This is the reason..
I'd like to know if he took part in the alleged "cover up". Everyone, (including the former sheriff) has been silent, and talking out of the side of their mouth.. as in (the blue code of silence) about this case. That makes them look guilty in my opinion! Cops are not above the law!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »
I'd like to know if he took part in the alleged "cover up". Everyone, (including the former sheriff) has been silent, and talking out of the side of their mouth.. as in (the blue code of silence) about this case. That makes them look guilty in my opinion! Cops are not above the law!

OK then in plain words, NO I did not take part in the alleged cover up. NO I did not take part in the investigation. And NO I have no idea what actually did or did not happen. Is that plain enough for the village idiot to understand??

JB

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2013, 12:32:36 PM »

OK then in plain words, NO I did not take part in the alleged cover up. NO I did not take part in the investigation. And NO I have no idea what actually did or did not happen. Is that plain enough for the village idiot to understand??

JB
Were you at the burglary seen when Brankel showed up late??  And, just so you know I do respect you for even talking about this case. Although its long over do at least you have the cajones to come on the public forum and discuss this!  I would love to talk to Brankel about this!
~Teilhard de Chardin