Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: City of Waynesville sued for alleged cover-up  (Read 30035 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Re: City of Waynesville sued for alleged cover-up
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2013, 11:30:06 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Now that I fully grasp your opinion of me and most of my associates I will be able to respond in a much better fashion in the future.
When you ask the Prosecutor if she is interested in finding the truth or winning the case.....and with no hesitation she says "winning the case" that pretty much sums it up!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2013, 12:19:59 AM »
When you ask the Prosecutor if she is interested in finding the truth or winning the case.....and with no hesitation she says "winning the case" that pretty much sums it up!

How does her response effect the rest of the courthouse staff?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2013, 12:32:42 AM »

How does her response effect the rest of the courthouse staff?
That's just one example. I have many more. I just don't have the energy to put them all on here! Is it normal to accost a man who's representing himself (by three bailiffs) and rip his files from his hands on his way into the courtroom to defend himself?  You witnessed that first hand J.B. Its way past time for your crooked little brotherhood to stop! Go fishing Dude!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2013, 02:03:11 AM »
That's just one example. I have many more. I just don't have the energy to put them all on here! Is it normal to accost a man who's representing himself (by three bailiffs) and rip his files from his hands on his way into the courtroom to defend himself?  You witnessed that first hand J.B. Its way past time for your crooked little brotherhood to stop! Go fishing Dude!

When he is viewed as a threat to the courtroom yes it is as a matter of fact.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2013, 02:33:32 AM »

When he is viewed as a threat to the courtroom yes it is as a matter of fact.
Threat of what THE TRUTH? I was threatening to tell THE TRUTH? Just so I'm clear on this....You thought my file folder was a threat to the court house so three bailiffs took it to the back room where they and probably the prosecutor rifled through my file and removed papers that might be damaging to her case? And missed the one paper that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that She was a bold face liar! What a JOKE!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2013, 11:47:26 AM »
Back to the case: Which two Pulaski co. deputy's  were holding eight burglary suspects while waiting for Brankel to arrive? Did he look nervous? What car was he driving? How late was he? Was a piece of his car missing?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »
I think gladtogo was pointing out there was no criminal case ever tried.  I too would like to know more the others in the legal field that have looked into this.  I have not heard of a change of venue but I havenít checked. I hope this is not tried in Pulaski County.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2013, 09:26:29 PM »
Back to the case: Which two Pulaski co. deputy's  were holding eight burglary suspects while waiting for Brankel to arrive? Did he look nervous? What car was he driving? How late was he? Was a piece of his car missing?

Your quote was, " I have only met one honest person in the whole building. If my memory serves me correct...her name is Lydia!"  That tells me you would not believe my answers so why waste my time answering.

JB

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »

Your quote was, " I have only met one honest person in the whole building. If my memory serves me correct...her name is Lydia!"  That tells me you would not believe my answers so why waste my time answering.

JB
Because it would have taken the same amount of time as your evasive answer!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline DUANE4043

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2013, 10:18:32 PM »
Like every instutuition, law enforcement has it problems. But I doubt (my opinion) that the WPD did this massive cover-up as alleged. There is no way the HYW Patrol would have overlooked something like this, and as I understand it they were on the seen. I can think of two gravel roads between Rices cleaners and the bridge that a car could have gone down and not seen after possibly hitting West. While I do not always agree with the law, I do not believe anyone from WPD hit West. But time will tell.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2013, 10:36:55 PM »
Like every instutuition, law enforcement has it problems. But I doubt (my opinion) that the WPD did this massive cover-up as alleged. There is no way the HYW Patrol would have overlooked something like this, and as I understand it they were on the seen. I can think of two gravel roads between Rices cleaners and the bridge that a car could have gone down and not seen after possibly hitting West. While I do not always agree with the law, I do not believe anyone from WPD hit West. But time will tell.

Thank You Sir for pointing out the simple fact that the car may not have continued on Mo. 17 after the impact and thus could not have been seen by the witnesses on Mo. 17.

Offline mikrzy55

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »
From what I have read, I notice no follow up or any investigation by any law enforcement {how can that be???}. Now we are waiting on MHP to get this mess in order. Why is the evidence missing??? Why was a dog catcher doing the investigation on a hit & run. Why such rude treatment to the victims daughter. Why are there so many conflicting stories in one agency {WPD} Would an officer {Sgt Lawhead} put his entire career on the line to bring this case to light & be put on administative leave after doing so, but yet all the accused are still working??? JB my question to you is, how would you have handled this??? I do know most involved in this case & it's very sad the way this has been taken care of. I could never be on this jury because I know folks on both sides of this case & have known them for 30 years. Some serious mistakes have been made & I'm dissapointed with my friends on the law enforcement side. Do I believe there was a cover up here??? Yes I do {my opinion}

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2013, 03:03:08 PM »
Even if the cop did not hit her, this has been handled very poorly and reflects on the poorly on the WPD.  Do I believe there is cover- up, yes Ė in my opinion? I could not sit on the jury for the same reasons of mikrzy55.  If this does go to trial unless there is a change of venue it may be hard to find people to sit on the jury.  I know a lot people are talking about this that donít get on PCW, I tell them they should .Small town, a lot of people know some of the cops mentioned. Of course that is one way to get out of jury duty if a person was so inclined.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2013, 05:26:09 PM »
From what I have read, I notice no follow up or any investigation by any law enforcement {how can that be???}. Now we are waiting on MHP to get this mess in order. Why is the evidence missing??? Why was a dog catcher doing the investigation on a hit & run. Why such rude treatment to the victims daughter. Why are there so many conflicting stories in one agency {WPD} Would an officer {Sgt Lawhead} put his entire career on the line to bring this case to light & be put on administative leave after doing so, but yet all the accused are still working??? JB my question to you is, how would you have handled this??? I do know most involved in this case & it's very sad the way this has been taken care of. I could never be on this jury because I know folks on both sides of this case & have known them for 30 years. Some serious mistakes have been made & I'm dissapointed with my friends on the law enforcement side. Do I believe there was a cover up here??? Yes I do {my opinion}

I do not have much time right now but I will try to clear up one point. The "Dogcatcher" issue. The officer in question was working for me as a deputy when WPD lured him away for a substantial pay raise and paid medical which we could not give him to take the dogcatcher position. Yes, the WPD dogcatcher made more than my deputies at that time. Anyway when he reported for duty with WPD there was some kind of a budget issue and he had to work regular patrol for around 18 months or so (sorry cannot remember exact times) before he could slide over to the dogcatcher job. This happened during the period he was on patrol. Remember the WPD officer who seized the millions worth of coke and meth from the car at Witmor Farms? Same officer. The bottom line is that the "dogcatcher" did not investigate this case, he was a regular officer.
       JB

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2013, 09:11:06 PM »

Once upon a time as a young Trooper I made the mistake of commenting on the actions of another officer with another department over an incident. I said he should have done A. B. and C. as part of the investigation. Several days later I found out that he had done ABC and did them before I made my stupid remarks. Since then, if it involves another agency I try not to comment because I do not know what they have or have not done.

Most of your questions can only be answered by WPD and since they have been sued I can tell you their attorney has said no public statements. And that means NO PUBLIC STATEMENTS.

As sheriff I found myself in that trick bag several times were I read info that was just plain false but I could not rebut the info because the attorney would not let me talk. As to this case I have no knowledge so I will not comment. But I do have some knowledge such as the "Dogcatcher" issue and I see no reason why I cannot comment on that. All I did there was explain some historical background relating to that officer. I did not comment on his investigation. Nor will I comment.

Your question for me was how would I handle this case? Same reasons for no comment, anything I say will be taken as an attack upon or support of WPD. I will not respond to this case. But I have no issue with telling how PCSD conducted a major case.

And for this I will make up a case. Let us say that a deputy is sent to an address to check on the well being of the occupant. Happens all the time. But this time lets say when the deputy gets to the address he notices the front door slightly open and when he pushes it open his finds the homeowner dead on the floor with very noticeable gunshot wounds and no guns in sight. The deputy advises dispatch of foul play and the whole 7Th Cav is sent to help him. Under ideal circumstances here is how we would work this one.

1. First deputy on scene is assigned the base report in Crime Star and all of the extras that go with that report. His narrative remarks could stop with the door open and the 7Th Cav on the way. BUT if he did something or found something that would most likely be part of a future criminal trial he could  A. continue with those narrative remarks on the base report or  B. he could do a supplemental report covering his actions and finds only. I prefer plan B.

2. Each forensic person sent would do his own supplement on what he/she did and found.

3. Each detective would cover his actions in a supplement. If he questions 20 people who have info that could probably be part of a trial he should do a supplement on each person and their specific info. That way on the witness stand you only have one report and one person to cover. If you put several people with detailed info in the same report a defense attorney can get you confused on the stand as to who you are talking about and sow the seeds of reasonable doubt. It is best to do one person or one topic per supplement for court.

4. And so forth, each person, who takes part in the investigation and produces info that could be part of the trial should do a supplement as to his actions and finds.

5. A Crime Star supplement is quite easy to do. You fill in a title of the report, such as "Interview with John Smith" and then you detail the interview in the narrative.

6. The base report in Crime Star has lots of added boxes you must check such as UCR numbers, statutes, etc. The base report can be hard to fill out and get all the boxes properly checked. The Crime Star system will not let you save a report with missing required info, it takes you to each missing section for completion before you can save the report. Crime Star does not know if you put the wrong FBI code in the box it just makes you put a code in the FBI box. The responsibility is on the report writer for accuracy.

7. The Crime Star reporting system can be very complex and the above explanations are very simple and general in nature.

JB

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2013, 01:52:38 AM »
what compounds the frustration JB, is people want results..fast. specific procedures have to be followed or your case falls apart. It is equally frustrating in military and other agencies. people want results, most know what needs to be the result, but the process HAS to be followed. I can understand the frustration of any cop when they know what happened and what the result should be, but the process HAS to be followed. the police can not be the judge , jury, and sentence. the other offices involved are the checks and balances that are necessary for a successful outcome. Look at the time it takes just for the 6 steps you listed to be completed. How many years did it take to solve that murder that was solved a year or two ago? I don't recall the name , you will, but I believe it was close to 20 years.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2013, 11:03:20 AM »
 :":":
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2013, 11:37:44 AM »
what compounds the frustration JB, is people want results..fast. specific procedures have to be followed or your case falls apart. It is equally frustrating in military and other agencies. people want results, most know what needs to be the result, but the process HAS to be followed. I can understand the frustration of any cop when they know what happened and what the result should be, but the process HAS to be followed. the police can not be the judge , jury, and sentence. the other offices involved are the checks and balances that are necessary for a successful outcome. Look at the time it takes just for the 6 steps you listed to be completed. How many years did it take to solve that murder that was solved a year or two ago? I don't recall the name , you will, but I believe it was close to 20 years.

Wise words you have posted and the murder you refer to occurred in 1985. He entered a guilty plea in 2009 after we built the case against him.
     JB

Offline mikrzy55

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2013, 04:53:15 PM »

Once upon a time as a young Trooper I made the mistake of commenting on the actions of another officer with another department over an incident. I said he should have done A. B. and C. as part of the investigation. Several days later I found out that he had done ABC and did them before I made my stupid remarks. Since then, if it involves another agency I try not to comment because I do not know what they have or have not done.

Most of your questions can only be answered by WPD and since they have been sued I can tell you their attorney has said no public statements. And that means NO PUBLIC STATEMENTS.

As sheriff I found myself in that trick bag several times were I read info that was just plain false but I could not rebut the info because the attorney would not let me talk. As to this case I have no knowledge so I will not comment. But I do have some knowledge such as the "Dogcatcher" issue and I see no reason why I cannot comment on that. All I did there was explain some historical background relating to that officer. I did not comment on his investigation. Nor will I comment.

Your question for me was how would I handle this case? Same reasons for no comment, anything I say will be taken as an attack upon or support of WPD. I will not respond to this case. But I have no issue with telling how PCSD conducted a major case.

And for this I will make up a case. Let us say that a deputy is sent to an address to check on the well being of the occupant. Happens all the time. But this time lets say when the deputy gets to the address he notices the front door slightly open and when he pushes it open his finds the homeowner dead on the floor with very noticeable gunshot wounds and no guns in sight. The deputy advises dispatch of foul play and the whole 7Th Cav is sent to help him. Under ideal circumstances here is how we would work this one.

1. First deputy on scene is assigned the base report in Crime Star and all of the extras that go with that report. His narrative remarks could stop with the door open and the 7Th Cav on the way. BUT if he did something or found something that would most likely be part of a future criminal trial he could  A. continue with those narrative remarks on the base report or  B. he could do a supplemental report covering his actions and finds only. I prefer plan B.

2. Each forensic person sent would do his own supplement on what he/she did and found.

3. Each detective would cover his actions in a supplement. If he questions 20 people who have info that could probably be part of a trial he should do a supplement on each person and their specific info. That way on the witness stand you only have one report and one person to cover. If you put several people with detailed info in the same report a defense attorney can get you confused on the stand as to who you are talking about and sow the seeds of reasonable doubt. It is best to do one person or one topic per supplement for court.

4. And so forth, each person, who takes part in the investigation and produces info that could be part of the trial should do a supplement as to his actions and finds.

5. A Crime Star supplement is quite easy to do. You fill in a title of the report, such as "Interview with John Smith" and then you detail the interview in the narrative.

6. The base report in Crime Star has lots of added boxes you must check such as UCR numbers, statutes, etc. The base report can be hard to fill out and get all the boxes properly checked. The Crime Star system will not let you save a report with missing required info, it takes you to each missing section for completion before you can save the report. Crime Star does not know if you put the wrong FBI code in the box it just makes you put a code in the FBI box. The responsibility is on the report writer for accuracy.

7. The Crime Star reporting system can be very complex and the above explanations are very simple and general in nature.

JB
Seeing as I'm not familiar with this Crime Star, was it used in this case??? I see no evidence of it, but I don't know what I'm looking for. I do appreciate your responses & know that you are doing your best to stay neutral here. It still seems there wasn't enough investigation from WPD & now they have quite the mess!!!

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2013, 06:57:24 PM »
Seeing as I'm not familiar with this Crime Star, was it used in this case??? I see no evidence of it, but I don't know what I'm looking for. I do appreciate your responses & know that you are doing your best to stay neutral here. It still seems there wasn't enough investigation from WPD & now they have quite the mess!!!

Yes. Crime Star is the report system that Waynesville uses. Look on the bottom left side of every page of exhibit #2 that was posted as part of the lawsuit and you will see that the Crime Star reporting system has been licensed to the WPD for use.

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2013, 07:37:38 PM »
Speaking of a 'coverup'....  why have we STILL not had a resolution or any more news on the MONEY MISSING FROM THE WAYNESVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT ???  All we hear is that the state is investigating.   Well I pay for all my state office holders salaries...  I would like some answers on that while we are talking about coverups....   
yeah whatever~*

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2013, 10:58:42 PM »
The person has no charges on casenet.

Speaking of a 'coverup'....  why have we STILL not had a resolution or any more news on the MONEY MISSING FROM THE WAYNESVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT ???  All we hear is that the state is investigating.   Well I pay for all my state office holders salaries...  I would like some answers on that while we are talking about coverups....   

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2013, 12:31:06 AM »
I know exactly who it is and I agree... NOTHING, nada, zippity do dah, ......   like what happened is just going to get swept under the proverbial good ole' boy rug....  or forgotten....  OOPSY..  I don't think so....     
yeah whatever~*

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2013, 02:41:04 AM »
The Waynesville School District case was turned over to the Missouri Attorney General's Office as a special prosecutor some time ago.  This was done for several reasons.  First, I had worked as an attorney with the suspect in the past.  Second, my children attend Waynesville Schools.  Third, I had worked with or personally knew everyone involved, including the suspect, the suspect's family, and all of the witnesses.  For these reasons, I felt that there was going to be an appearance of a conflict no matter what we did with the case.  Also, there was more investigative work that was needed to be done to include forensic accounting.  Neither my office, nor the local law enforcement, had the specialized investigators to do this but the AG's office did.  Everytime I have called and checked on the case they tell me it is still under investigation.  This case was not "swept under the rug" but referred to an agency that had no conflict and the resources necessary to get to the truth of what happened. I hope this answers the question as to what happened with this case.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2013, 02:29:50 PM »
Kevin you don't need to trot out the same comments as before... we all understand the 'whys' ....  I want to know WHY it still hasn't been resolved and the information made public?  THAT part is what is annoying the tar outta me and I'm sure several others in this area.  A theft occurred.  MONEY IS MISSING and it isn't chump change either.  I know the wheels at the state level can move slow but c'mon now... this slow?  No updates nothing?  We are not mushrooms.  We are tax paying citizens and we deserve the right to know what is going on (if anything).
yeah whatever~*

Offline edward

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2013, 02:55:17 PM »
we will never no        :poke:

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2013, 03:06:34 PM »
We are not a bunch of idgets on this board and for the most part everyone knows that you cannot release a name until charges are filed.  I'm sure the person involved is just waiting for someone to slip up and use their name and then they will be all over them like a chicken on June bug....   for the most part, I'm sure that everyone who knows anything in this county 'knows' who this person is.  The fact that nothing has been announced, no updates have been provided about the 'ongoing investigation (cough cough)'...   that we all know the flipping reason.  Call me whatever you wish, but I just have this little hunch that things are happening the way that they are so that the funds can be put back...  presto chango all is well....    No crime no foul ....    now you let a person of a different socio economic class in the county become the alleged perp and this would be emblazoned across the Waynesville Daily Guide and beyond. 
yeah whatever~*

Offline mikrzy55

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2013, 05:08:32 PM »
Well with all this craziness going on in Waynesville, I have a question that I need to ask. Why is it if a plain ol Joe {or Jill} gets accused of breaking a law, they go directly to jail & have to bond out or stay in jail until they are proven not guilty??? Who decides reasonable cause??? Why does it seem LE isn't included in these laws. If I were accused of a hit & run, I would be guilty until proven innocent. Why are the accused in the death of Rhonda West still walking around & working as police officers??? The only man to stand up for this case, Sgt. Lawhead is on administrative leave, not by his choice. So what up with these double standards??? Breaking the law is breaking the law!!! I've lived here a long time {30 yrs} & it seems the good ol boy system is still intact. I really thought it was going by the wayside, but I guess I'm wrong. Could this be why it's so hard to get the taxpayers to vote any tax in to help our law enforcement. I know it has made me think twice about how the money will be used. I do still believe in innocent until proven guilty!!! It's a shame that has went down the tubes!!!

Offline carpenter

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »
That is EXACTLY the point that I am trying to make.  The person responsible for taking the money from the Waynesville School District is widely known by many folks (albeit some are still in the dark).  They have never been named even as an alleged embezzler because of their status in the community.  If it would of been Joe Schmoe you can better bet the farm that their name would of been emblazoned in every type of media available.  But no, they are being afforded different treatment because of who they are and the powers that be. 

Kevin Hillman has come out and stated that he has basically stood back because of his ties on numerous levels to this case.  This I can understand.  What I CANNOT understand is why there has been no further activity (and please do not insult me and tell me that it takes time to do such an investigation) as that is a true insult.  A crime was committed pure plain and simple.  I can tell you that I WOULD bet the farm that they are being given privileges that are not afforded to the common person. 

There has been NOTHING and I mean NOTHING said, no updates no nothing....   and like Rhonda's situation... it sickens me.  Just sickens me.  To think that the very people that I trusted with my safety and the safety of my family are this corrupt.  I know I know...  welcome to the real world right?  *sigh*...  this just sickens me...   
yeah whatever~*