Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: "Gay Bombs"  (Read 1702 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
"Gay Bombs"
« on: January 12, 2014, 12:19:09 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Pentagon “gay bomb” was only part of the plan to destroy the sexes

Infowars.com
 January 11, 2014

Alex Jones and Dr. Edward Group expose the chemical warfare that’s been unleashed on the public: chemicals are added to the food supply that disrupt hormones, reduce fertility and wreck havoc on gender identity, effectively making men act like women and women act like men.

http://www.infowars.com/govt-secret-chemical-warfare-against-the-public-exposed/
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
Re: "Gay Bombs"
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 11:24:36 AM »
lol
"Chemically alter the state of mind of enemy troops and make them want to have sex with each other rather than fight."   LOL
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 12:47:53 PM »
"Chemically alter the state of mind of enemy troops and make them want to have sex with each other rather than fight."   LOL
WHHHHAAAT.... This is the most idiotic thing you have ever said, and you have said some whoopers. If you had said it made a hormone bomb, maybe, but a Gay bomb. Spartans were the most bloodthirsty warriors in any century, and they were gay. Having sex with a women was a chore, not pleasure in there societal norms. Even the Sun or WWN would go as far as a gay bomb.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 01:36:33 PM »
WHHHHAAAT.... This is the most idiotic thing you have ever said, and you have said some whoopers. If you had said it made a hormone bomb, maybe, but a Gay bomb. Spartans were the most bloodthirsty warriors in any century, and they were gay. Having sex with a women was a chore, not pleasure in there societal norms. Even the Sun or WWN would go as far as a gay bomb.
Sounds like you got under one somewhere! I know you think "tolerance" is a good thing, and to me...."This is the most idiotic thing you have ever said" We cannot keep tolerating deviant behavior. When we see people sinning we should point out their error not condone it! Social norms and God's rules are very different! Humans are terrible at making the rules without the authority of God.   
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 02:12:18 PM »
Sounds like you got under one somewhere! I know you think "tolerance" is a good thing, and to me...."This is the most idiotic thing you have ever said" We cannot keep tolerating deviant behavior. When we see people sinning we should point out their error not condone it! Social norms and God's rules are very different! Humans are terrible at making the rules without the authority of God.
Oh really, How about getting rid of slavery, or making workers pay there employees a wage they can live off of. How about laws getting rid of child labor or the whole laws about FREEDOM OF (And from) RELIGION.
I love america and her laws.
How about Gods laws.
Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)  Have you ever done that?

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).  I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16).  I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants.  Are they crazy?

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

The Often Overlooked Rules in Deuteronomy

The book Deuteronomy also lays some laws down, but nobody ever mentions them, but why not take a look at those laws also?

Anyone who dreams or prophesies anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 02:21:11 PM »
Yes "really"  Most Popular Stupid Laws
•If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.
•A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
•You may shoot Native Americans if there are more than five of them on your property at any one time.
•It’s illegal to carry a Bible or to talk to anyone about Jesus Christ.
•Since 1173 it has been illegal to die.
•It is considered an offense to shower naked.
•Eating a neighbor’s baby is strictly forbidden.
•All lollipops are banned.
•It is illegal to say any sentence containing more than 4 words in English.
•You may only have one child, or a massive fine will be imposed.

Most Recent Stupid Laws
•It is illegal to store your own stuff in your own garage
•Atheists are disqualified from holding office or testifying as witness.
•An invitation from a third party trumps a restraining order
•A statute forbids people in bathing suits from appearing uncovered on the streets and in the shops and eateries in Waikīkī.
•One law I’m fond of, but that isn’t included here, requires surfers to express themselves at all times using a vocabulary of no more that one hundred words. A surfer can choose which hundred words will be at his beck and call, but once chosen there can be no deviation. I do so love he law.
•It is illegal to bite a landlord under any circumstances.
•It is illegal to park your horse “up wind” on a windy day.
•Local authorities can impose fines on people hiking nude in the Alps in the conservative canton of Appenzell.
•No pilot-in-command of an aircraft shall permit a person to enter or leave the aircraft during flight without a parachute.
•You can be fined $20 for swearing in public.

Random Stupid Laws
•The marriage of imbeciles and feeble-minded persons is prohibited. (Repealed)
•It is illegal to have sex in a churchyard.
•Dogs may not be on the beach during the summer months during the daytime or the owner may be arrested.
•Toads may not be licked.
•It’s against the law to tickle a girl under her chin with a feather duster in order to get her attention.
•Four women may not rent an apartment together.
•It is illegal to shoot lasers at police officers.
•One may not place a dead bird on a neighbor’s lawn.
•If one loses their pet tiger, they must notify the authorities within one hour.
•Alligators may not be tied to fire hydrants.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 03:14:27 PM »
Yes "really"  Most Popular Stupid Laws
•If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.
Dont understand why this was a bad law. Of course the criminal needed to protect himself back in the pioneer age. It might be silly but now but important in the day it was made.
•A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
A step up from whenever you want.
•You may shoot Native Americans if there are more than five of them on your property at any one time.
A very important law in the day.
•It’s illegal to carry a Bible or to talk to anyone about Jesus Christ.
Citation or calling bullshit.
•Since 1173 it has been illegal to die.
^^^
•It is considered an offense to shower naked.
Puritians believed in this, so what. Most likely a amish or new england law, correct?
•Eating a neighbor’s baby is strictly forbidden.
Well that sounds like a good law. Do you want to eat babies.
•All lollipops are banned.
Sexual undertones most likely. Most likely from a state in the bible belt. 
•It is illegal to say any sentence containing more than 4 words in English.
Again Citation or bullshit.
•You may only have one child, or a massive fine will be imposed.
China has a population of over a billion. This is a very important law.

Most Recent Stupid Laws
•It is illegal to store your own stuff in your own garage
Citation
•Atheists are disqualified from holding office or testifying as witness.
Yes a terrible law, written by christians
•An invitation from a third party trumps a restraining order
Example please
•A statute forbids people in bathing suits from appearing uncovered on the streets and in the shops and eateries in Waikīkī.
How is that a stupid law.
•One law I’m fond of, but that isn’t included here, requires surfers to express themselves at all times using a vocabulary of no more that one hundred words. A surfer can choose which hundred words will be at his beck and call, but once chosen there can be no deviation. I do so love he law.
would love to see this law as well.
•It is illegal to bite a landlord under any circumstances.
Sounds like another good law.
•It is illegal to park your horse “up wind” on a windy day.
Well no (pardon the pun). Of course it is a bad idea, the stentch of several craping horses would be sicking.
•Local authorities can impose fines on people hiking nude in the Alps in the conservative canton of Appenzell.
Yeah so?
•No pilot-in-command of an aircraft shall permit a person to enter or leave the aircraft during flight without a parachute.
Silly but this had to of occurred once for it to be a issue.
•You can be fined $20 for swearing in public.
This is a great law, children do not need to hear such language.

Random Stupid Laws
•The marriage of imbeciles and feeble-minded persons is prohibited. (Repealed)
Maybe if they kept it the divorce rate wouldn't be so high.
•It is illegal to have sex in a churchyard.
Well  :-[ that's awkward
•Dogs may not be on the beach during the summer months during the daytime or the owner may be arrested.
how is that a stupid law.
•Toads may not be licked.
So you support drug use?
•It’s against the law to tickle a girl under her chin with a feather duster in order to get her attention.
that is silly but not stupid.
•Four women may not rent an apartment together.
Well actually I can understand if they all have that time together.
•It is illegal to shoot lasers at police officers.
So it should be legal to shoot officers with lasers?
•One may not place a dead bird on a neighbor’s lawn.
Why would you want to?
•If one loses their pet tiger, they must notify the authorities within one hour.
That's a good idea.
•Alligators may not be tied to fire hydrants.
another great law.
And these are federal laws, or state. But even that aside, almost all of these are silly and not stupid. Silly laws make you scratch your head, stupid laws are just that stupid.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 04:59:02 PM »
Way too many stupid man laws and not enough people following God's laws!
~Teilhard de Chardin