Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: another rat gone!  (Read 2420 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
another rat gone!
« on: January 31, 2014, 02:32:16 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Waxman (D-CA) said today he will retire from congress at the end of this yr, after 40 yrs in the house!
This is big news!
now if Pelosi, fienstein,boxer would follow....!

Offline cowboy

• View Profile
Re: another rat gone!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:48:16 AM »
but "I need my free birth control pills" Susan Fisk my run for his seat.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »
You don't like Female politicians?  :th_thwhistling:
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »
typical lib response, suggest sexism without cause.

sandra fluke is also thinking about running for waxman's seat

Offline cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »
I forgot she was a fluke just got the name wrong.   Ok shady name one good female

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 09:51:14 PM »
and Peeelosi has stated her work to destroy the country is not yet completed.  She plans to run for re-election.
Another waste of good oxygen.

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 12:37:19 AM »
and Peeelosi has stated her work to destroy the country is not yet completed.  She plans to run for re-election.
Another waste of good oxygen.
Why are republicans so angry all the time. I mean Bush lead us into a illegal war and caused the second worst depression in american history yet no one wishes him personal harm. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 02:10:12 AM »
ebilly you still don't do your research before spouting off. W had congressional approval. and that was after how many un resolutions?

9/11 caused the 1st recession, and w got us out of it. the housing bubble was caused by the dems. read about the cra carter introduced in 1979 and what Clinton signed. W wanted to revise Freddie mac and fannie mae and was blocked by the dems. You need to smarten up instead of being a part of the low information voter crowd. read about the carter yrs. Better yet, talk to someone that was an adult during those yrs. What was the unemployment, inflation, interest rates? We were not in a depression during the bush yrs. Are you still in college? take a us history course where you can actually learn what a depression is, an example is in the 30's.

the people that love this country, political affiliation is irrelevant, hate what nobama has done to this country. Why are the dems up for reelection this year distancing themselves from nobama?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 05:48:04 AM »
ebilly you still don't do your research before spouting off. W had congressional approval. and that was after how many un resolutions?
Yes W had lied to congress to get us to attack Iraq, but sure.

9/11 caused the 1st recession,
Which W allowed.
and w got us out of it. the housing bubble was caused by the dems. read about the cra carter introduced in 1979 and what Clinton signed
That created a economic boom in the 90's But yeah its never W's fault.
. W wanted to revise Freddie mac and fannie mae and was blocked by the dems.
Blocked, I wonder what that is like... Oh yeah the entire Obama Presidency.
You need to smarten up instead of being a part of the low information voter crowd.
Low information. Why is it that the ones who believe in talking snakes and a global flood are high information voters.
read about the carter yrs.
Jimmy Carter had a heck of a bad turn, no doubt, but so what, one president does not mean all are bad.
Better yet, talk to someone that was an adult during those yrs. What was the unemployment, inflation, interest rates? We were not in a depression during the bush yrs. Are you still in college? take a us history course where you can actually learn what a depression is, an example is in the 30's.
going to get termy on me. Fine Recession, but still the worst one ever.

the people that love this country,
So those that don't agree hate the nation?
political affiliation is irrelevant, hate what nobama has done to this country.
So you got to hate Obama to love america.
Why are the dems up for reelection this year distancing themselves from nobama?
Again mad much.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 01:28:41 PM »
I forgot she was a fluke just got the name wrong.   Ok shady name one good female

Mr. Fish said  "typical lib response, suggest sexism without cause"
Then, cowboy asked  "Ok shady name one good female"
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 03:52:26 PM »
cowboy asked a question in the manner you are accustomed to.

Offline cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 04:11:39 PM »

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 04:15:43 PM »
what did W lie about ebilly?

W allowed the stock market to crash? W told people to stay home and not spend money? LOL LOL

Nope, the economic boom in the 90's was a continuation of Reagan's presidency. W had 53 moinths of continued economic growth AFTER 9/11.

don't try to change the subject with nobama. the dem congress caused the housing mess

pull you head out, if you can. You want to talk religion? start a topic in that section. you are proving your stupidity and lack of a grasp of facts with trying to change the subject twice because you are being proven wrong, as usual. Google low information voter, you will probably see your picture! LOL LOL

Termy? LOL LOL inventing words? LOL LOL  nope, the worst recession was during the carter years. Reagan got us out of that one. W got us out of the one 9/11 caused. Ask someone that was an adult at the time. You are obviously too lazy to read.

you agree with everything nobama has done? everything he is doing?

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/01/31/dem-senator-i-dont-need-obama-campaigning-for-me/
http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/dem-senator-from-colorado-wont-say-if-he-wants-obama-to-campaign-with-him/
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/obamacare/running-scared-senate-democrats-dont-want-obama-anywhere-near-them-video

stop taking basket weaving classes and take something that will smarten you up. LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 07:54:20 PM »
what did W lie about ebilly?
There was the whole weapons of mass destruction that never existed.

W allowed the stock market to crash? W told people to stay home and not spend money? LOL LOL
No, W allowed 9/11 to happen.

Nope, the economic boom in the 90's was a continuation of Reagan's presidency. W had 53 moinths of continued economic growth AFTER 9/11.
A boom that only started when Clinton took office is due to Reagan. I wish I could drink your cool aid.

don't try to change the subject with nobama. the dem congress caused the housing mess
And Bush never fixed it. Your point?

pull you head out, if you can. You want to talk religion? start a topic in that section. you are proving your stupidity and lack of a grasp of facts with trying to change the subject twice because you are being proven wrong, as usual. Google low information voter, you will probably see your picture! LOL LOL
Religion has nothing to do with it. Many Christians realize that the bible is a allegory. You are the one stupid enough to think it all happened.

Termy? LOL LOL inventing words? LOL LOL  nope, the worst recession was during the carter years. Reagan got us out of that one. W got us out of the one 9/11 caused. Ask someone that was an adult at the time. You are obviously too lazy to read.
No, you are wrong. The Carter Recession did not doom the whole world. Try Harder

you agree with everything nobama has done? everything he is doing?
No I don't, I have never agreed with everything any president has done. I don't hold either side up on a pedestal, but I don't knock a president all the time either.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/01/31/dem-senator-i-dont-need-obama-campaigning-for-me/
http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/dem-senator-from-colorado-wont-say-if-he-wants-obama-to-campaign-with-him/
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/obamacare/running-scared-senate-democrats-dont-want-obama-anywhere-near-them-video

stop taking basket weaving classes and take something that will smarten you up. LOL LOL
Stop drinking the Coolaid and use that brain of yours.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 10:59:15 PM »
W could do nothing about Freddie and Fannie.  Unlike Obama who is trying to be come a dictator through his illegal unilateral action with a pen, Bush actually went to Congress ( a democratic congress at that) and was refused.  His hands were tied legally.  the housing bubble burst because Congress continued to authorize loans to people who could not afford them.  Bush warned them. They ignored him.  It burst.  Yet the current ceo continues to blame everything on Bush to this day, over 5 years later.  What a guy.  If one quarter of the scandals levied on this guy had been levied at Bush, there would have been a massive call for impeachment.  But because this guy is half black, he gets to get away with murder.  Literally and figuratively.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 01:04:03 AM »
no wmd? http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918 there were more than this. 500 tons of yellow cake .

W allowed 9/11 to happen? LOL LOL Proof???? who refused to take Osama into custody when Somalia had him in jail?

congress refused to fix it. Look into barney frank and chris dodd. corruption was deep in congress. this all was started as the result of the cra started by carter. the cra set the blueprint to give loans to people that could not afford them or pay them back. W signed many bills to fix the housing mess. you expect the problem to be cured over night? This was almost 30 yrs in the making. Has nobama fixed it? nope
http://timeline.stlouisfed.org/index.cfm?p=timeline#

Christians believe the bible is a story book? LOL LOL don't think so. but coming from a low information voter (liv) I would expect that

Did I say carter's recession doomed the whole world? making up stuff again? LOL LOL maybe talk to someone that was an adult during that time? It is obvious you are too lazy to read. Can't face facts? LOL LOL

you are just ate up with hero worship with nobama. name one thing that nobama has done to ruin this country, name one thing W did FOR this country.

I deal with facts. you rely on your stupity to understand reality.

I have stated facts provided proofs. you are just too lazy to read them or don't like being proven wrong, yet.....again! LOL LOL