Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham  (Read 8914 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2014, 06:47:59 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

nope flus come and go they do not evolve
You are joking right. You honestly believe this. DO YOU KNOW HOW VACCINES WORK. DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY DON'T WORK ON THE FLU? The virus that causes the flu is a fast mutating virus that can change within hours of infection. A flu vaccine is a dead or dying virus that your body is introduced to so your immune system knows how to identify it. When the flu virus evolves it is no longer noticed by your body. This is why there can be no permanent vaccine to the flu.

as it is stated in your post, many slaves willingly became slaves. slavery was also used as a judgment for the disobedient of God's ways. what did moses say? he led the jewish slave out of Egypt. God did not condone slavery, He allowed it for Hids purposes. Again, cherry pick all you want to stay ignorant.
So you agree with slavery. You thing daughters should be sold into slavery. Keep your morality, that is horrid.

big bang? LOL LOL where did that "known" universe come from? How did that first cell form? what caused the action? how did solar, volcanic, radiation come about?
The universe began in a single point of spacetime. Time was infinity compressed so the very first instant was infinintly long ago. Try thinking in relative time, not absolute time. I sent a video how the first cell formed. If you don't know how stars formed... Well my son could tell you, I will have him explain after he gets out of kindergarten.

Dance about all you want, you finally acknowledged God created the earth. There was no benefit(benefit) of the doubt! LOL LOL
Make more stuff up. Sarcasm is lost on you isn't it.

The fact that man cannot create earth from nothing, proves God did!
The fact that god can not create earth proves you are full of manure.

You can't even answer the easy ones! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Of course I can, I just can't answer it to primates at your lever of intellect.

Oh mark a singularity is a point where space and time are so compressed that space is infinitely small and time is infinitely slow. Imagine as you get closer to the singularity space gets thicker and time slows down. As you reach the singularity time stops and space is super thick.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2014, 07:18:37 AM »
Did you forget words like  hypothetical, theory, BELIEF? Singularity is simply a word used when they don't know what the heck it is! Also, Quantum mechanics does not permit particles to inhabit a space smaller than their wavelengths. So how did all those particles get into that dot? Where did the "space and time" come from to get into the dot? And how on God's green earth did they become alive, and full of information?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2014, 07:48:27 AM »
Did you forget words like  hypothetical, theory, BELIEF? Singularity is simply a word used when they don't know what the heck it is! Also, Quantum mechanics does not permit particles to inhabit a space smaller than their wavelengths. So how did all those particles get into that dot? Where did the "space and time" come from to get into the dot? And how on God's green earth did they become alive, and full of information?
Not Hypothetical, we have seen there effects driving our galaxies. Supermassive black holes my friend, are the core of ever spiral galaxy. There were no particles in the DOT, nor mater of any sort, only energy. Mater came later as energy cooled. Where did it come from, well that makes a lot of assumptions. One would be that there was a before for it to exist. According to Einsteins general theory there would have been no before, as time was infinitely stretched. As for how life came from non-life. I already put a video out explaining that.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2014, 12:05:46 PM »
Not Hypothetical, we have seen there effects driving our galaxies. Supermassive black holes my friend, are the core of ever spiral galaxy. There were no particles in the DOT, nor mater of any sort, only energy. Mater came later as energy cooled. Where did it come from, well that makes a lot of assumptions. One would be that there was a before for it to exist. According to Einsteins general theory there would have been no before, as time was infinitely stretched. As for how life came from non-life. I already put a video out explaining that.
Dude? There was a before...before the beginning? So.....where did the before....before the beginning come from?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2014, 03:54:25 PM »
where is smallpox, yellow fever, polio? why don't they return?

did I say I agreed with slavery? no I don't thing (think)my daughter should be sold into slavery. Instead of cherry picking parts of the bible, read all the verses on slavery.

your "theory " of creation is unfounded. What is your proof? did you make te cell video? Do you have documented proof from your experiments to prove your theory?.
The stars were formed the same way the rest of the universe was formed. God said let there be light. You really should not be passing on unproven and erroneous information to your son, your choice to keep him ignorant of the truth.

I am not making up the fact you finally acknowledged God created the earth. Those are your words and they were not used in sarcasm. You've taken the 1st step acknowledging God. Now you believe He created the earth. Great leap in progress indeed. It is senseless and fruitless to state a belief in evolution or big bang or any other theory, after acknowledging God's existence and the earth is one of his creations. show a fact that God cannot create the earth, other than saying He didn't.

Go ahead and try to insult my lever(level) of intellect! LOL you are the one trying to dance around what you say. It isn't rocket science to believe in the indisputable fact that the universe and all that is in it was created by God. Scientists have been unable to replicate His creations. Why? Because only God can create something visible from the invisible.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2014, 04:48:11 PM »
Dude? There was a before...before the beginning? So.....where did the before....before the beginning come from?
How can there be a before time. Where did it exist. How can you go north of the north pole?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2014, 04:55:46 PM »
where is smallpox, yellow fever, polio? why don't they return?
Because they are slower mutating viruses. Really this is elementary(School) my dear fish

did I say I agreed with slavery? no I don't thing (think)my daughter should be sold into slavery. Instead of cherry picking parts of the bible, read all the verses on slavery.
Fine name one verse where god said slavery was bad, or even where he said that it was only a jewish law. Stop cherry picking your own book.

your "theory " of creation is unfounded. What is your proof? did you make te cell video? Do you have documented proof from your experiments to prove your theory?.
Would you like me to make te cell video. Would you like me to get top scientist to prove it. No you want to complain.
The stars were formed the same way the rest of the universe was formed. God said let there be light. You really should not be passing on unproven and erroneous information to your son, your choice to keep him ignorant of the truth.
So in 24 hours light traveled 14 billion light years. Man you crazier than smoked ham.

I am not making up the fact you finally acknowledged God created the earth. Those are your words and they were not used in sarcasm. You've taken the 1st step acknowledging God. Now you believe He created the earth. Great leap in progress indeed. It is senseless and fruitless to state a belief in evolution or big bang or any other theory, after acknowledging God's existence and the earth is one of his creations. show a fact that God cannot create the earth, other than saying He didn't.
How about the fact that you can't grow plants without the sun, (That was created on the 4th day as well as the stars. According to that it would take four years just for the first star to appear.) How about the fact that there is no evidence for a god. How about there are no 2 people on earth that perfectly agree with each other on the bible. 

Go ahead and try to insult my lever(level) of intellect! LOL you are the one trying to dance around what you say. It isn't rocket science to believe in the indisputable fact that the universe and all that is in it was created by God. Scientists have been unable to replicate His creations. Why? Because only God can create something visible from the invisible.
Lever of intellect... I am sorry for that remark, i don't think you could figure out the lever yet.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2014, 06:16:28 PM »
How can there be a before time. Where did it exist. How can you go north of the north pole?

Your words!
OK Now I see what you were trying to say. On first read I thought you were saying "One would be that there was a before for it to exist" That's why I had the quotation marks in my post. Now I can see you were just blaming Einstein for your confusion. I don't have to make assumptions...I know how it happened!
                                                                                  P.S. Still a little confused by that post. Who stretched out time (the heavens)?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2014, 07:20:30 PM »
Your words! OK Now I see what you were trying to say. On first read I thought you were saying "One would be that there was a before for it to exist" That's why I had the quotation marks in my post. Now I can see you were just blaming Einstein for your confusion. I don't have to make assumptions...I know how it happened!
                                                                                  P.S. Still a little confused by that post. Who stretched out time (the heavens)?
What stretched out time? It might be that quantum foam un-popped the singularity, but honestly I don't know. That is not a cope out, there are scientist working on that very question. I am not blaming einstein at all. I am saying there was no before time.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 07:31:07 PM »
"quantum foam"  LOL  Keep trying!  150 years and counting.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 07:39:14 PM »

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 08:02:00 PM »
can't answer...again?? LOL LOL YOU are the one saying God condoned slavery! Prove it!
The slaves were not to be mistreated. slavery was used as a punishment and to humble the jews into following God's ways
Exodus 21:2
Deuteronomy 15:12-15
Exodus 22:1-3 He is sold for his crime
Exodus 21:20 owners were held accountable
there are more verses, but again, you are too lazy to read and try to prove your point
where is the source of the cell? how did it get there? POOF! It just happened? LOL LOL
so galileo could not see the stars (he was an astronomer)? Why are there names for constellations in the bible? when is the first recording of see the stars? The sky was dark every night? You are the one doing the smoking! LOL LOL how did the greeks come up with their gods without the stars? LOL LOL
the stars were visible as soon as God created them

can't grow plants without the sun? ever hear of grow lights? LOL LOL LOL There was no immediate need for vegetation. but it was there when he created the animals!

The facts is , there is evidence of God all around us! You acknowledged God's existence!
How do toy know there are no 2 people that agree perfectly on the bible? Proof???

you keep tripping over yourself. You acknowledge God exists and created the earth. then you say He doesn't exist! You are truly confused!
put down the comic books and the dictionary trying to learn new words!
there is a  no before time! that was the period before God created all. read gen 1. That is the beginning of OUR time. before that was God's time. the alpha and the omega, remember? that's like saying until you were born there was nothing and after you die there is nothing. wrong and a bit arrogant.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57617796-71/stephen-hawking-declares-there-are-no-black-holes/
where did all that mater(matter) come from. what drive this activity? perpetual motion? LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2014, 08:35:02 PM »
can't answer...again?? LOL LOL YOU are the one saying God condoned slavery! Prove it!
It's in your holy book, in the laws handed down from moses.
The slaves were not to be mistreated. slavery was used as a punishment and to humble the jews into following God's ways

It was ok to beat them as long as you didn't kill them.

Exodus 21:2
Always telling me to read in context. What about him falling in love with a female slave. Oh than you can own him forever because he doesn't want to leave her. Such a great law there.

Deuteronomy 15:12-15
So as long as it's temporary slavery is good.

Exodus 22:1-3 He is sold for his crime 
Yep the price of a slave is a ox. And the bull of this is that those that could not pay for there freedom most likely stole because they were poor.

Exodus 21:20 owners were held accountable
You can't beat them to death. Wow so kind.
there are more verses, but again, you are too lazy to read and try to prove your point
Nope read every one, and it made me sick thinking you believe this.

where is the source of the cell? how did it get there? POOF! It just happened? LOL LOL
I gave you the video, watch it already.

so galileo could not see the stars (he was an astronomer)
He shouldn't have if the earth in only 6000 years old. You are the one who believes in a book of fairy tales.
? Why are there names for constellations in the bible?
You mean that people named stuff. WOW

when is the first recording of see the stars? The sky was dark every night? You are the one doing the smoking! LOL LOL how did the greeks come up with their gods without the stars? LOL LOL
the stars were visible as soon as God created them
They would not be you idiot. Light travels at 186,000 MPS. Stars are several light years away. We figured this out with math.

can't grow plants without the sun? ever hear of grow lights? LOL LOL LOL There was no immediate need for vegetation. but it was there when he created the animals!
Ever heard of heat. No sun means no heat.

The facts is , there is evidence of God all around us! You acknowledged God's existence!
No I have not, you need to learn how to read.

How do toy know there are no 2 people that agree perfectly on the bible? Proof???
Find me two people who do perfectly agree and I will admit I was wrong.

you keep tripping over yourself. You acknowledge God exists and created the earth. then you say He doesn't exist! You are truly confused!
put down the comic books and the dictionary trying to learn new words!
Learn to read

there is a  no before time! that was the period before God created all. read gen 1. That is the beginning of OUR time. before that was God's time. the alpha and the omega, remember? that's like saying until you were born there was nothing and after you die there is nothing. wrong and a bit arrogant.
If I sound arrogant it is because I am arguing with a mental midget. You have made claim after claim and don't even attempt to prove anything. 

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57617796-71/stephen-hawking-declares-there-are-no-black-holes/
Did you even read what you posted. It states that Hawking thinks black holes are not what we think they are. READ

where did all that mater(matter) come from. what drive this activity? perpetual motion? LOL LOL
There was no mater in the early universe. It was all energy. The only reason entropy works is because we live in a expanding universe. If it was shrinking it would appear that energy keeps building up.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2014, 11:49:10 PM »
To be anti God is to denounce good. how can an atheist develop a moral compass? by their surroundings, Christian influences. How else will a person determine right from wrong?

The Christian bible condones incest, killing, genocide and the torture and death of gods only begotten son.
You find this morally acceptable because it was written in a book. Now tell me why you have a moral compass and atheist's don't?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2014, 02:32:18 AM »
can't prove it with verses? What a surprise ! LOL LOL

which verse said it was ok to beat the slaves?

better read ex 21:2, Deuteronomy 15:12-15, again. it doesn't say that. making up crap again? LOL LOL

better read Exodus 22:1-3 again. it is about property rights. being poor is no excuse for theft. you probably won't understand.

you only get sick(?) because you don't understand your own reasoning.

another question you won't answer. the cell just happened! LOL LOL

how could galileo be an astronomer without stars? LOL LOL

you are the one saying no 2 people agree perfectly on the bible. the proof is on you! LOL LOL too lazy still?

nope, God named the stars psalms 147-4
they were visible to abram gen 15:5 I guess your math was wrong! LOL LOL

God created light the first day gen 1 :4 and the vegetation the 3rd day . better reread genesis!

you can't deny you acknowledged God created dirt. You acknowledge God exists, you can't dance around and deny you said what is plainly in your post! LOL LOL

I have proven everthing I state with truth and logic. you have backtracked and danced around denying what you posts plainly show you have said! LOL LOL

so your view of black holes is in contrast to hawking's opinion. he at least has done research . now there is a difference of thought on black holes that skews your beliefs.

How do you know there was no mater(matter) in the early universe?

the reason we are living in an expanding universe is because God is still creating.

where did all those elements that cause what you call entropy come from? Poof, they just happen? Nope

you acknowledged God created the earth, accept he created all the elements involved in that creation and all since.

scientists keep trying to describe the creations of God in human terms. doesn't work. what can science create from invisible to become visible? Nothing

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2014, 02:34:17 AM »
you are confused or delusional shady. your choice!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2014, 03:20:10 AM »
can't prove it with verses? What a surprise ! LOL LOL
Every single one you provided said slavery was A-ok.

which verse said it was ok to beat the slaves?
Exodus 21:20 As long as the slave does not die there was no punishment for beating your slave... No let me take that back, as long as he didn't die the same day you beat him it was a-ok. If you caused internal bleeding and he died a week later, well thats cool

better read ex 21:2, Deuteronomy 15:12-15, again. it doesn't say that. making up crap again? LOL LOL
Yes it does, in context Ex 21:2-6"If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him.If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free."But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,'then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.
Your book your rules. NOT MINE

better read Exodus 22:1-3 again. it is about property rights. being poor is no excuse for theft. you probably won't understand.
And it only punishes the poor. Why not a law where the poor were given jobs and wages to pay off what they owed, but no they became livestock.

you only get sick(?) because you don't understand your own reasoning.
You get sick becuase of Viruses and Bacteria that causes infection. Some viruses are quick evolvers and some are not. How dumb are you.

another question you won't answer. the cell just happened! LOL LOL
I gave you a video, here is another. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_PsBbk4yQQ

how could galileo be an astronomer without stars? LOL LOL
You are the one that said that there should be no stars. My universe if 13.6 billion years old. Yours is 6000 years.

you are the one saying no 2 people agree perfectly on the bible. the proof is on you! LOL LOL too lazy still?
I have yet to meet two that do. you have yet to provide one counterproof.

nope, God named the stars psalms 147-4
He calls them all by name. A book of poetry and not understanding the symolism. THEY ARE THE ANGELS, STARS ARE ANGELS IN THE BIBLE.
they were visible to abram gen 15:5 I guess your math was wrong! LOL LOL
Yes which means Genises is wrong. How can you be this dumb.

God created light the first day gen 1 :4 and the vegetation the 3rd day . better reread genesis!
And god created the stars and sun and moon on the fourth day.

you can't deny you acknowledged God created dirt. You acknowledge God exists, you can't dance around and deny you said what is plainly in your post! LOL LOL
I don't make any such claim. Please learn to read. Please learn context.

I have proven everthing I state with truth and logic. you have backtracked and danced around denying what you posts plainly show you have said! LOL LOL
You have proven nothing. You are as bad as Ham. Bible said it. Your bible is crap. I don't care what it says except that it influnces what people believe. Your book is a joke and you are the punchline.

so your view of black holes is in contrast to hawking's opinion. he at least has done research . now there is a difference of thought on black holes that skews your beliefs.
No I read what was actually wrote and agree. I wish you had read it.

How do you know there was no mater(matter) in the early universe?
Because mater can't exist at the temperatures of the early universe.

the reason we are living in an expanding universe is because God is still creating.
No it is becuase dark energy makes up 80% of the universe.

where did all those elements that cause what you call entropy come from? Poof, they just happen? Nope
Energy cooled to form hydrogen, than stars.

you acknowledged God created the earth, accept he created all the elements involved in that creation and all since.
I do not acknowledge your god The elements are still being forged in the heart of the stars.

scientists keep trying to describe the creations of God in human terms. doesn't work. what can science create from invisible to become visible? Nothing
Yet we have created so much by understanding it. And invisible to visible. Dude you are using it. Wifi transmitters invisible signals and make visible information appear on the computer.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2014, 04:35:07 AM »
under certain terms. remember many volunteered to be indentured.

nope. in context exodus 21: 12-36 is about personal injuries, more is covered than just slaves. but masters were held accountable.

ex 22:1-3 is pretty clear for most. remember the world was not developed as it is now.
Leviticus 23:22 ESV
English Standard Version

"And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, nor shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the LORD your God."

being poor was not an excuse for theft

not as dumb as you, I rarely get sick.LOL LOL

Nope . I asked if it was dark every night night

nope, they are stars

Genesis came before galileo. you are wrong. the fuzzy math doesn't add up! LOL LOL

how do you know the temperature of the early universe. who took the temperature? LOL LOL

I have disproven your points with truth and logic. you simply do not accept what you refuse to believe and understand. God is the alpha and the omega. He was there before all your stupid scientific claims. One day we may find out from the Author of the bible how all was created.

how do you know dark energy makes up 80% of the universe? who did the measuring? what is the size of the universe?

what temperature is the hydrogen when stars are formed? who measured? stars are 100% hydrogen? don't think so.

You acknowledged God created the earth. He is still expanding the universe.

sound is invisible before and after you make it. the computer was not made with invisible components. radio waves were created with visible equipment. all those components in a radio, wifi, tv are created and transmitted with visible equipment. now, take something invisible and make something visible, man can't . only God can. All He had to do is say let there be....
you try it, what's the result? science has yet to replicate any of God's creations. Science keeps proving the existence of God and proof He created all, everyday, whether you like it or not.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
 I think the translated word "slave" meant "paid worker" back then. At the least it had a lot different meaning back then as it does to us today. Also some parts of the Bible are songs, lessons, and metaphors. (not to taken literally) Its not a science book its a 'How to live your life' book! Some is literal.

Some is symbolic.

Some is parabolic.

Usually it is obvious. For example, Cain's blood cried out from the ground. That is symbolic.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2014, 07:45:47 PM »
you are confused or delusional shady. your choice!

I'm neither, confused nor delusional. That's why I disagree with religious fanatics.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2014, 12:28:09 AM »
how would you know you aren't shady? LOL LOL

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2014, 03:24:37 AM »
 Evolutionism holds to several key “miracles” that magically overcome the laws of nature. Without these miracles—anomalies that defy established scientific understanding—the religion of evolutionism simply could not stand. Evolutionist proponents of the big bang theory claim that planets and stars formed when bits of matter and gas were compressed spontaneously.

But this violates Boyle’s law of gas established in the seventeenth century, which states that gases cannot be compressed without some intervening mechanism. So what is the evolutionists’ intervening mechanism? Nothing. It happened all by itself; it was a miracle. They likewise believe that biological organisms could produce offspring of higher complexity simply by means of natural selection. This is not science, however, and must also fall within the realm of miracle. In fact, evolutionists hold on to many more miracles (or assumptions) in their religion of evolutionism.

Foolishness

While Christian creationists willingly admit that creationism is religious in nature and that miracles have their place in our religious belief system, evolutionists claim that their religion is actually pure science and based entirely upon evidence and scientific reasoning. They then prop up this hypocritical religion using tax funds, not only to fuel their research (desperately searching for that elusive evidence) and pay their preachers…er…professors, but also to teach it in public schools at public expense as if it were objectively scientific. It is time for evolutionists to admit that they do believe in miracles, that evolutionism is a religion, and a hypocritical one at that. Because, while creationists have a God who satisfies the demand for an external agent, evolutionists have nothing, and they claim to need nothing to account for their miracles. They have rejected God, and in so doing, they have rejected common sense itself. Rightly so did the Psalmist conclude, “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.” (Ps. 14:1
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2014, 02:11:27 PM »
Evolutionism holds to several key “miracles” that magically overcome the laws of nature. Without these miracles—anomalies that defy established scientific understanding—the religion of evolutionism simply could not stand. Evolutionist proponents of the big bang theory claim that planets and stars formed when bits of matter and gas were compressed spontaneously.

But this violates Boyle’s law of gas established in the seventeenth century, which states that gases cannot be compressed without some intervening mechanism. So what is the evolutionists’ intervening mechanism? Nothing. It happened all by itself; it was a miracle. They likewise believe that biological organisms could produce offspring of higher complexity simply by means of natural selection. This is not science, however, and must also fall within the realm of miracle. In fact, evolutionists hold on to many more miracles (or assumptions) in their religion of evolutionism.

Foolishness

While Christian creationists willingly admit that creationism is religious in nature and that miracles have their place in our religious belief system, evolutionists claim that their religion is actually pure science and based entirely upon evidence and scientific reasoning. They then prop up this hypocritical religion using tax funds, not only to fuel their research (desperately searching for that elusive evidence) and pay their preachers…er…professors, but also to teach it in public schools at public expense as if it were objectively scientific. It is time for evolutionists to admit that they do believe in miracles, that evolutionism is a religion, and a hypocritical one at that. Because, while creationists have a God who satisfies the demand for an external agent, evolutionists have nothing, and they claim to need nothing to account for their miracles. They have rejected God, and in so doing, they have rejected common sense itself. Rightly so did the Psalmist conclude, “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.” (Ps. 14:1
I think your problem is that you think higher complexity arises from natural selection. Natural selection and mutations allow complexity to arise.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2014, 03:24:51 PM »
I think your problem is that you think higher complexity arises from natural selection. Natural selection and mutations allow complexity to arise.
Is it a miracle? Mutations are birth defects. Let me guess.....as long as you hide 'impossibility' (see...odds post) behind billions of years anything can happen? You believe in miracles, and evolutionism is a religion, and a hypocritical one at that!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2014, 04:09:38 PM »
Is it a miracle? Mutations are birth defects.
,Not all of them, some are neutral or even quite rarely positive. (One is a billion but not impossibe) those that make the child less likely to survive eventually get destroyed by natural selection, while those neutral eventually bleed into the gene pool. Lets say there is a mutation that makes a snake have a slightly longer tongue. Normally this wouldn't matter but then half of those snakes get stuck on a island where the only food is termites. Those snakes with the slightly larger tongue can get to the termites. Lets continue this line of thought. Lets say that on this island there is a cold season for nearly 3 months. Most snakes hibernate at this point, but a few of them have evolved a higher than normal metabolism rate and thus can produce there own heat. When spring comes the snakes that could eat all winter are fit while the others are weak. Female snakes will want to mate with the healthy snakes, thus carrying the mutation into the new gene pool.
Let me guess.....as long as you hide 'impossibility' (see...odds post) behind billions of years anything can happen? You believe in miracles, and evolutionism is a religion, and a hypocritical one at that!
As long as you do a puzzle one piece at a time it all makes sense. No one can step across a nation in a single step, but even if you move a mile a hour, you will eventually see the ocean. Mt Improbable may seem steep, but come look at the back side of the mountain. It's not steep at all, just much, much longer.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2014, 04:55:44 PM »
Yawn!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »
mutations (aka birth defects) are caused by satan. satan can only pervert whart God has created. why do some families have diseases that carry over from generation to generation? some have a history of diabetes,alcoholism,cancer,etc... and the offspring will be at a high risk to suffer the same disease. Is being born armless a "mutation"?

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
mutations (aka birth defects) are caused by satan. satan can only pervert whart God has created. why do some families have diseases that carry over from generation to generation? some have a history of diabetes,alcoholism,cancer,etc... and the offspring will be at a high risk to suffer the same disease. Is being born armless a "mutation"?

WHAT????

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
It's things like this that makes me laugh. You have to be a poe, no one can be this dumb

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2014, 01:30:55 AM »
isn't everything supposed to improve during evolution?