Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Government Motors quality  (Read 1609 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Government Motors quality
« on: February 17, 2014, 01:21:25 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: Government Motors quality
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 02:23:50 AM »
Baseball, Apple Pie and Chevrolet.
Have you become so unpatriotic that you must attack one of the icons of the American culture?
What do you wish to prove or gain by this post?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 03:10:27 AM »
Gm was bailed out by nobama. GM also took 500 million of the bailout money and built a new plant in mexico.

pretty patriotic with US taxpayers money , eh?
http://www.examiner.com/article/gm-to-build-500-million-plant-mexico

go ahead and cruze over to gm and buy a cruze ss( si senor)! Fire extinguishers are optional equipment!! LOL LOL

I'll stick with ford. they didn't take any bailout money!

what was the make of the fire truck putting the fire out???? .....Ford! LOL LOL

Offline cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 10:35:32 AM »
Here we go again.  fish don't you know that you can not use facts to argue with a liberal they want to talk about god, motherhood, and apple pie.   Shady how's that obamacare working out for you all?

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:32:03 PM »
Here we go again.  fish don't you know that you can not use facts to argue with a liberal they want to talk about god, motherhood, and apple pie.   Shady how's that obamacare working out for you all?
Facts to argue with liberals. LOL Thanks I needed a good laugh. It's funny when the pot calls the Colander black Chevy is now privately owned and has paid back there loan...

Offline cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 02:22:23 PM »
When did they pay back the loan?  On 12/9/2013 the treasury sold the last of GM shares and, in total, recovered $39 of the $50.1 billion loan.  That would be about $11 billion short of a payback.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 02:33:03 PM »
When did they pay back the loan?  On 12/9/2013 the treasury sold the last of GM shares and, in total, recovered $39 of the $50.1 billion loan.  That would be about $11 billion short of a payback.
Yeah and the 11 billion is our governments fault not GM. They did everything asked of them and are no longer under the thumb of the government. http://money.cnn.com/2010/04/21/autos/gm_loan_repayment/

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 05:16:07 PM »
 GM didn't pay anything back. The treasury decided to take ownership in the form of company shares. The treasury sold the shares at a loss! 10 billion of OUR money! quality did not improve with gov't motors. Gm was asked to take 500 million of the bailout money and build a new plant in mexico? LOL LOL

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/12/16/general-motors-gm-bailout-repayment/4043607/

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 12:31:00 AM »
The extra batteries and electrics in the trunk for running axillary lights caught fire.
Now the right wing is blaming it on the auto bail out and Obama care.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 12:39:01 AM »
Proof? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL desperation at it's finest! LOL LOL LOL really reaching shady! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 12:42:40 AM »
GM didn't pay anything back. The treasury decided to take ownership in the form of company shares. The treasury sold the shares at a loss! 10 billion of OUR money! quality did not improve with gov't motors. Gm was asked to take 500 million of the bailout money and build a new plant in mexico? LOL LOL

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/12/16/general-motors-gm-bailout-repayment/4043607/
So the government gives a bailout by expecting a portion of the loan paid with cash, (which they did) and stocks. The stocks never improved enough for the government to get there money back. How is that GM's Fault? This is how the free market works.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 01:29:26 AM »
when the gov't has to step in, that is not a sign of confidence! that is why the gov't AND investers didn't get there (their) money back.the us taxpayer footed the bill, again. gm built a plant in mexico with our money.

NOT bailing gm out is how the free market works! why didn't the gov't wait until the stock rose to a break even point? Nope, the writing was on the wall ! Sell while you can.

Another gm car up in smoke! LOL LOL not just the volt! LOL LOL probably won't see many commercials for either! LOL LOL

nobama has a good track record, everything he touches turns to crap!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 02:17:18 AM »
when the gov't has to step in, that is not a sign of confidence! that is why the gov't AND investers didn't get there (their) money back.the us taxpayer footed the bill, again. gm built a plant in mexico with our money.
A free market must be willing to prevent major catastrophies even if that requires bailouts. (That wouldn't have been necessary without a republican president.) Pure Communism and pure Capitalism is going to fail. The government must balance the will of the market with the good of the people. 

NOT bailing gm out is how the free market works! why didn't the gov't wait until the stock rose to a break even point? Nope, the writing was on the wall ! Sell while you can.
And doing that would have resulted in several jobs being lost forever.

Another gm car up in smoke! LOL LOL not just the volt! LOL LOL probably won't see many commercials for either! LOL LOL
Please understand how this is the government's fault. They are out of it, this is GM's Burden.

nobama has a good track record, everything he touches turns to crap!
The Deficit is dropping fast (Not the debt mind you but how much the government overspends each year. Down from 10% of GDP to 4 percent today and still dropping. http://keithhennessey.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/deficit-spiral-021.png?w=560&h=420.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 02:43:22 AM »
you are still the epitome of stupidity

gm was going under. nobama bailed them out and lost money on the deal(our tax money) Ford did not take the bailout and is doing fine!

gm took 500 million of our money to mexico. how many jobs were created there instead of here?

as usual you are clueless. how can the deficit be going down? Nobama has not had a budget approved since taking office.

unemployment rates and the number that left the job force, record welfare and foodstamps. and you say things are looking up with a projected deficit drop? LOL LOL
he keeps raising the debt limit and spends money we don't have. isn't debt spending money you don't have also?

the deficit is squat compared to the 16 trillion+ debt the idiot got us into.

your link is from 2010! it shows a PROJECTED deficit. are you sure you are in college? LOL LOL

so now  a dacs  is trying to play economist? LOL LOL science didn't work out to well? LOL LOL

I hope you are paying your own way through college. I would hate to have more of my tax money wasted!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 03:09:02 AM »
you are still the epitome of stupidity
Are you mad bro.
gm was going under. nobama bailed them out and lost money on the deal(our tax money) Ford did not take the bailout and is doing fine!
And your point is? It is possible that without GM Ford would have been able to take the additional jobs, but not likely as it would require building more plants. That would have taken time, and there would have been more unemployed.

gm took 500 million of our money to mexico. how many jobs were created there instead of here?
1.5 million jobs were saved in america.

as usual you are clueless. how can the deficit be going down? Nobama has not had a budget approved since taking office.
And yet I showed evidence that shows our deficit is indeed going down. Do you deny that. Can you provide a counterproof?

unemployment rates and the number that left the job force, record welfare and foodstamps. and you say things are looking up with a projected deficit drop?
Do you want the Deficit to go down or jobs to go up? You seem to be confused at how money works.
LOL LOL
***(**& The laughter of childish men.
he keeps raising the debt limit and spends money we don't have. isn't debt spending money you don't have also?
Yes and it has decreased. I am sorry you don't understand that we can't turn on a dime from the huge Deficit spending mr Bush put us in. If you look at the chart you will see that he has made good strides in it.

the deficit is squat compared to the 16 trillion+ debt the idiot got us into.
Again you don't understand that Bush put us 12 trillion

your link is from 2010! it shows a PROJECTED deficit. are you sure you are in college? LOL LOL
Wow you are right, Here is a better report from february 2 2014 http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/report-budget-deficit-drop-514b-22358179

so now  a dacs  is trying to play economist? LOL LOL science didn't work out to well? LOL LOL
Just got tired of beating you there. I stop when you say something so stupid that I can't make it worse.
I hope you are paying your own way through college. I would hate to have more of my tax money wasted!
Isn't it sad that you don't think a higher education is important. Not that we don't expect that from you.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 05:01:57 AM »
ford is not the only manufacturer. your maybe's and what if's are ridiculous and don't hold water, again! LOL LOL

gm SAVED 1.5 million jobs  in the US by taking 500 million of our money to build a new plant in mexico?? LOL LOL LOL you do know pot isn't legal in MO ....yet? LOL LOL

the point is the deficit can't go down if spending isn't cut. all the deficit reduction crap is the amount of overspending is reduced. nobama is still overspending

nope again, w increased the debt by 4.9t. it was 5.73t when he took office and was 10.63 when he left office your hero has it up to 17 t now. nobama almost doubled the amount he ran up in half the time it took w sad, but true.

You probably won't understand it, but look at nobama's debt/ gdp ratio for 2012+2013. When your debt is almost equal or exceeds the gdp(money coming in) there is no growth. I'll take w's anytime.
http://useconomy.about.com/od/usdebtanddeficit/a/National-Debt-by-Year.htm

still a projection. LOL LOL the reduction has not happened ....yet . the drop of the overspending projected  is 166 billion from last year. the overspending is 514b. you probably thought the debt was going to be 514 b lower! LOL LOL

you are beating no one. you have no concept of what you are talking about. LOL LOL

higher education is important to those with the aptitude to learn and apply what has been learned. If your posts and dismal demonstration of knowledge is a reflection of your "higher"education, you and the taxpayers deserve a refund!

There have been many dacs that just waste taxpayer money and school resources. application of anything learned has not been demonstrated by you.

go back to your comic books!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 03:32:58 PM »
ford is not the only manufacturer. your maybe's and what if's are ridiculous and don't hold water, again! LOL LOL
You are the one who brought it up,

gm SAVED 1.5 million jobs  in the US by taking 500 million of our money to build a new plant in mexico?? LOL LOL LOL you do know pot isn't legal in MO ....yet? LOL LOL
Ad hoc attack. I state a fact and you call me a drug user. Nice.

the point is the deficit can't go down if spending isn't cut. all the deficit reduction crap is the amount of overspending is reduced. nobama is still overspending
And my point is that spending has been cut in half. The deficit could have gone down faster by raising cashflow by taxing the rich, but of course "DA Jobcreators." If you keep saying that mantra you might believe it. For every dollar the poor and middle class get you have a dollar into the market. For ever dollar you give to the rich, you see pennies back.

nope again, w increased the debt by 4.9t. it was 5.73t when he took office and was 10.63 when he left office your hero has it up to 17 t now. nobama almost doubled the amount he ran up in half the time it took w sad, but true.
When he left office he also had a 2 trillion dollar war to pay off.

You probably won't understand it, but look at nobama's debt/ gdp ratio for 2012+2013. When your debt is almost equal or exceeds the gdp(money coming in) there is no growth. I'll take w's anytime.
http://useconomy.about.com/od/usdebtanddeficit/a/National-Debt-by-Year.htm
So take the one who got us into the problem over the one working to fix it. This is hilarious.

still a projection. LOL LOL the reduction has not happened ....yet . the drop of the overspending projected  is 166 billion from last year. the overspending is 514b. you probably thought the debt was going to be 514 b lower! LOL LOL.
No unlike you I can figure out math. The spending is slowing down, you don't start bailing out the ship if there is still a leak. Bush had everything going good. A huge surplus and a anti terrorist organization that continued to warn him about Al-quida. Obama has one of the worst recessions, a do nothing congress, and a bunch of idiot hatred to him. 

you are beating no one. you have no concept of what you are talking about. LOL LOL
Pot calling the kettle black again, Of course you think you are winning. You are playing checkers while I got you in check.

higher education is important to those with the aptitude to learn and apply what has been learned. If your posts and dismal demonstration of knowledge is a reflection of your "higher"education, you and the taxpayers deserve a refund!
Really, can you stop attacking me. It's not nice and shows that you can't beat me head on.

There have been many dacs that just waste taxpayer money and school resources. application of anything learned has not been demonstrated by you.

go back to your comic books!
4 ad Hocs in one conversation. I declare victory. You have proven you are to rude to debate. Please leave.

Offline edward

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 04:42:20 PM »
 :th_thbarfkiss1-1:

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 03:13:39 AM »
pretty quick to whining?? LOL LOL 

prove 1.5 million jobs were saved by gm taking 500 million of us taxpayer money and building a plant in mexico!

taxing the "rich" will not work.  http://www.forbes.com/sites/danbigman/2012/04/03/john-stossel-tax-the-rich-the-rich-dont-have-enough-really/

spending has been cut in half? Prove it. why does nobama keep asking for the credit limit to be raised?

Look at W's debt/gdp ratio. compare it to nobama's. that is if you are not too lazy to read. You already have proven you are too lazy to do your research!

which anti terrorists orgs. kept telling w about al queda? Prove it. The reason a lot of info was not out was because of the firewall the Clinton admin (Jaime gorelich) put between the cia and the fbi. they were not allowed to share info. organizations were contacting bush? Which ones?
9/11 happened 9 months into his 1st term.

the surplus was from Clinton taxing us to much. you probably won't understand that. W refunded much of that to the taxpayers to get us out of the recession caused by 9/11. it worked. w had 53 months of steady growth. look it up!

nobama inherited his recession. why didn't he solve it on his 1st term? He wasted a lot of our money ? cash for clunkers, 800 bil. stimulus, gm and Chrysler bailouts( forget about Chrysler?) countrywide mortgage bailout. what happened to the economy? What happened to unemployment? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/obama-unemployment-rate_n_2067260.html

you better take another math course. yours isn't adding up! LOL LOL

again, you have no concept of what you are talking about. no proof, just bs. you can worship your hero nobama all you want, but that won't save the economy when he keeps spending money we don't have!

put the dictionary down. You are using words you don't understand! LOL LOL

I am not "attacking " you! LOL LOL  the high opinion you hold of yourself is over rated! a dacs too lazy to do research to prove a point! I don't see how you would be successful in college when you are too lazy to read!

to rude to debate? LOL LOL because I call you on your bs and laziness? LOL LOL can't handle the truth? try proving your statements? You have offered zero proof for your staements. you might gain some self respect! LOL LOL

see what happens when a simple topic is high jacked by someone without a clue? It bites you in the ass. the topic was about a low quality car catching fire. you tried to bs your way in as an economist without knowing any facts. How old were you when W took office 14 years ago? Many of us dealt with the events of that time on a daily basis and still do. you were probably reading comic books or playing whatever video game was popular! LOL us adults were  dealing with the events of the day that directly affected ours and our families lives. Many put their lives on hold to do what was needed to help this country recover from the many disasters (how many hurricanes during w's term?) that drained the surplus after w gave the taxpayers some of THEIR money back, the recession, and to keep the country safe from another attack. People in their 40's were joining the military.  You probably wouldn't know about that, or care! you can go back to the children's table now!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 02:21:10 PM »
pretty quick to whining?? LOL LOL 

prove 1.5 million jobs were saved by gm taking 500 million of us taxpayer money and building a plant in mexico!
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/09/autos-bailout-study-idUSL1N0JO0XU20131209.

taxing the "rich" will not work.  http://www.forbes.com/sites/danbigman/2012/04/03/john-stossel-tax-the-rich-the-rich-dont-have-enough-really/

Of course it wont fix our debt that way, but it will get those billions tied up in banks to begin to flow again. Do you know why trickle down fails it's the brewsters millions problem. Even if the rich wanted to it's not easy to spend that much money. Billions are locked away no matter what. do you know how much is locked away with the poor of even middle class, less than a third of there wealth. Money flow has been the reason that this economy is still faultering.

spending has been cut in half? Prove it. why does nobama keep asking for the credit limit to be raised?
Obama went 501 billion over this year, bushs last year he was over a trillion. Because Obama hasn't got out of the red yet, but each year there is less red.

Look at W's debt/gdp ratio. compare it to nobama's. that is if you are not too lazy to read. You already have proven you are too lazy to do your research!
I will agree that the GDP has dropped, we hit a recession. What exactly is your point.

which anti terrorists orgs. kept telling w about al queda? Prove it. The reason a lot of info was not out was because of the firewall the Clinton admin (Jaime gorelich) put between the cia and the fbi. they were not allowed to share info. organizations were contacting bush? Which ones?
9/11 happened 9 months into his 1st term. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/10/us/august-01-brief-is-said-to-warn-of-attack-plans.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

the surplus was from Clinton taxing us to much. you probably won't understand that. W refunded much of that to the taxpayers to get us out of the recession caused by 9/11. it worked. w had 53 months of steady growth. look it up!
A refund that no one was asking for. We were paying of the national debt, the first time in a long time. 

nobama inherited his recession. why didn't he solve it on his 1st term? He wasted a lot of our money ? cash for clunkers, 800 bil. stimulus, gm and Chrysler bailouts( forget about Chrysler?) countrywide mortgage bailout. what happened to the economy? What happened to unemployment? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/obama-unemployment-rate_n_2067260.html

Why didn't he clean up Bush's mess faster, Maybe cause Bush messed up the entire world economy.

you better take another math course. yours isn't adding up! LOL LOL

Hahaha.

again, you have no concept of what you are talking about. no proof, just bs. you can worship your hero nobama all you want, but that won't save the economy when he keeps spending money we don't have!

I keep showing you proof.

put the dictionary down. You are using words you don't understand! LOL LOL

I am not "attacking " you! LOL LOL  the high opinion you hold of yourself is over rated! a dacs too lazy to do research to prove a point! I don't see how you would be successful in college when you are too lazy to read!

You have called my a loser, a moron and stated I was to dumb to go to school. You have attacked me outside of the argument. You can't win so you attack.
to rude to debate? LOL LOL because I call you on your bs and laziness? LOL LOL can't handle the truth? try proving your statements? You have offered zero proof for your staements. you might gain some self respect! LOL LOL

I have, website after site. Now please tell me what you want as proof.
see what happens when a simple topic is high jacked by someone without a clue? It bites you in the ass. the topic was about a low quality car catching fire. you tried to bs your way in as an economist without knowing any facts. How old were you when W took office 14 years ago? Many of us dealt with the events of that time on a daily basis and still do. you were probably reading comic books or playing whatever video game was popular! LOL us adults were  dealing with the events of the day that directly affected ours and our families lives. Many put their lives on hold to do what was needed to help this country recover from the many disasters (how many hurricanes during w's term?) that drained the surplus after w gave the taxpayers some of THEIR money back, the recession, and to keep the country safe from another attack. People in their 40's were joining the military.  You probably wouldn't know about that, or care! you can go back to the children's table now!
See more insults. You just can't stop can you. I was 18 when bush took office, heck I voted for the man. And why were you joining the millitary, oh that's right for a war that shouldn't have been fought.
Yes I am younger than you, but maybe that's why I can say you are full of it. The world has changed, but you are still from the 60's. Get over yourself and look at the world. Obama has not done what should have been done, but neither has congress. Obamacare can't work in the economy we have. but to claim there is a moderate Republican running for any national seat today is just crazy. I would gladly pay more taxes if it fixed the economy. (In fact I support a raise in everyone's taxes.) I also support raising social security to match the average lifespan of americans. Bush did a few things right, however he also dropped the ball as well.

That all said 90% of the things you brought up were off topic

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 06:19:29 PM »
the topic is government motors quality.

like you, your rueters link is useless.

w messed up the entire world's economy ? LOL LOL Proof?

so people should have sent their money back? LOL LOL now that is moronic! Those checks helped get us out of the recession. people spent them and continued to spend money. W's plan worked. where's nobama's plan?

you have not shown any proof!

"You have called my a loser, a moron and stated I was to dumb to go to school. You have attacked me outside of the argument. You can't win so you attack."
you sure you are a college student studying to be a teacher? LOL LOL
I have called you a moron? prove it. you are the one that high jacked the topic and it bit you in the ass ! Snivel all you want, you caused it! LOL LOL

5 link? that's you idea of website after website as proof? LOL
2 are outdated
1 won't load
1 doesn't prove your point W was told about being warned about al queda a pending attack. I didn't know the NY Times was an anti terrorist group! what was the name of the anti terrorist group you claimed told W about al queda? Flimsy research again, or trying to bs your way through again??
LOL LOL LOL you need to learn to do better research!

why was I joining the military? when did I join? assuming too much agaian? LOL LOL

If you would gladly pay more taxes if it fixed the economy, you still don't get it. Washington does not need more money. it needs to cut spending.

who is going to pay the increase is ss? maybe read a little history of ss and how it was supposed to work. ss stops when a person dies, it does not run out...yet.

the 90 % (?) I said were in response to you going off topic. Go back and reread the threads and look where it deviated from the topic!

you still have your head in the sand or somewhere else. you have no clue what you are talking about! another liv! LOL LOL