Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: what happened to religious freedom?  (Read 9486 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: what happened to religious freedom?
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2014, 04:29:19 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

the  "Hebrews"?  LOL LOL There are no poor families. welfare, food stamps, free health care, nobama phones, free school lunches, free food at food pantries, free clothes. there are safety nets ( that some turn into hammocks) today that did not exist in biblical times.

you still have not provided verses to prove what you said. just more lip service....as usual! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2014, 05:28:22 PM »
the  "Hebrews"?  LOL LOL There are no poor families. welfare, food stamps, free health care, nobama phones, free school lunches, free food at food pantries, free clothes. there are safety nets ( that some turn into hammocks) today that did not exist in biblical times.

you still have not provided verses to prove what you said. just more lip service....as usual! LOL LOL
What are you asking proof for. Please be specific

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2014, 07:14:45 PM »
your posts 46 & 51. you made statements referring to what the bible states, with no verses to back them up...as usual. I asked you to provide verses to prove your statements. you still haven't! LOL LOL just lip service!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2014, 07:42:57 PM »
Who defines what a sin it. Let's follow the bible...
We are cut to only working 6 days. If you hurt yourself on Saturday well to bad... Heck if you even want to start a fire you go to jail
No spanking, if your child disobeys you are to get the whole town to stone him
Don't believe in your god, Stone him.
Get raped, well as long as he asks you to marry him he is ok.
Multiple wives, that's fine.
Slavery, thats cool
Child rape, ok bible doesn't say anything against it.
Human Sacrifice, if it was good enough for one of the Judges of Israel it's good enough for you.
Sounds good to me
Really you don't know these fish? Why don't you read your bible?
Exodus 35:2 Sabath,
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 Children.
Dt.13:6-10 Because you believe we worship Darwin (eye's roll)
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 Oh and pay her daddy.
Mt.25:1 Even Jesus has multiple wives.
(Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT) You can by from Forigners, not other hebrews
Judges 21:10-24 NLT
Judges 11:29-40 NLT (I could always point to Abram or Jesus, but this one you can't argue. He killed his daughter.)

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2014, 10:20:59 PM »
you don't know what you are talking about..... again! LOL LOL
You are quoting the ot. try reading about those same points in the nt!
The law was written for Israel under a virtual theocracy.

The answer is in Colossians 2.

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
this is not about a child, but a rebellious SON that is a drunkard and glutton; children are drunkards? LOL LOL
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

Dt.13:6-10 ot response to those that would try to get others to worship other gods
nt response; Mat 28:19-20
 (19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
 (20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. 1 cor.  16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
you need to go back and read... det..22 28-29 again and stop quoting what you dont understand... a bible is to be interpreted by those given the knowledge.. that is what church is for.. try it, any way the det 22... paragraph 25 says if a man finds a betrothed(engaged or promised)woman in the field and forces her(rapes) that man only shall die. the father recieves payment when a man lays with her willingly and she is not engaged to another and the truth comes out. dad is paid...the two of them gets married. once again.. the reason we have church and bible study... and discussion ..is so that people like you do not promote or spread stories to others that no as little as you do. there is a saying that definately applies here. " a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

Mt.25:1(Matt 25: 1)
you definitely pegged the stupidity meter! LOL LOL show where Jesus was married! Prove it! LOL LOL
try reading Matt 1: 1-13 this is the parable of the 10 virgins, you probably won't understand...again! LOL LOL
25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’
12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’
13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Leviticus 25:44-46 You can by from Forigners, not other Hebrews? ???
44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

you have no idea .......again what you are talking about!

Judges 21:10-24 ????? what is your point?????

Judges 11:29-40
29 Then the Spirit of the Lord came on Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites. 30 And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

32 Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the Lord gave them into his hands. 33 He devastated twenty towns from Aroer to the vicinity of Minnith, as far as Abel Keramim. Thus Israel subdued Ammon.

34 When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the Lord that I cannot break.”

36 “My father,” she replied, “you have given your word to the Lord. Do to me just as you promised, now that the Lord has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. 37 But grant me this one request,” she said. “Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry.”

38 “You may go,” he said. And he let her go for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. 39 After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. And she was a virgin.

From this comes the Israelite tradition 40 that each year the young women of Israel go out for four days to commemorate the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite.

He kept his vow to God. His daughter understood and told him so.

you really should find a better website to cut and paste from! LOL LOL

get off the drugs, sober up and read the NEW testament! Your son probably does better research than you and is more coherent!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2014, 10:36:13 PM »
you don't know what you are talking about..... again! LOL LOL
You are quoting the ot. try reading about those same points in the nt!
So god inspired the new but not old testament?
The law was written for Israel under a virtual theocracy.

The answer is in Colossians 2.

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
So you get to cut and paste your rules. NICE

this is not about a child, but a rebellious SON that is a drunkard and glutton; children are drunkards? LOL LOL
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.
Adults can be punished by there mom and dad LOL you are 9 types of crazy.

Dt.13:6-10 ot response to those that would try to get others to worship other gods
nt response; Mat 28:19-20
 (19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
 (20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. 1 cor.  16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
So if you imply reason you should be killed. Even as it stands god is a thought cop.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
you need to go back and read... det..22 28-29 again and stop quoting what you dont understand... a bible is to be interpreted by those given the knowledge.. that is what church is for.. try it, any way the det 22... paragraph 25 says if a man finds a betrothed(engaged or promised)woman in the field and forces her(rapes) that man only shall die. the father recieves payment when a man lays with her willingly and she is not engaged to another and the truth comes out. dad is paid...the two of them gets married. once again.. the reason we have church and bible study... and discussion ..is so that people like you do not promote or spread stories to others that no as little as you do. there is a saying that definately applies here. " a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"
Hello Catholic church Only the leaders can interpret. So you can not debate me, bring me a preacher than.

Mt.25:1(Matt 25: 1)
you definitely pegged the stupidity meter! LOL LOL show where Jesus was married! Prove it! LOL LOL
try reading Matt 1: 1-13 this is the parable of the 10 virgins, you probably won't understand...again! LOL LOL
25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’
12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’
13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
So you do understand parables, but it means that god has not problem with multiple wives.
Leviticus 25:44-46 You can by from Forigners, not other Hebrews? ???
44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

you have no idea .......again what you are talking about!

Judges 21:10-24 ????? what is your point?????

Judges 11:29-40
29 Then the Spirit of the Lord came on Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites. 30 And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

32 Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the Lord gave them into his hands. 33 He devastated twenty towns from Aroer to the vicinity of Minnith, as far as Abel Keramim. Thus Israel subdued Ammon.

34 When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the Lord that I cannot break.”

36 “My father,” she replied, “you have given your word to the Lord. Do to me just as you promised, now that the Lord has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. 37 But grant me this one request,” she said. “Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry.”

38 “You may go,” he said. And he let her go for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. 39 After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. And she was a virgin.

From this comes the Israelite tradition 40 that each year the young women of Israel go out for four days to commemorate the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite.

He kept his vow to God. His daughter understood and told him so.

you really should find a better website to cut and paste from! LOL LOL

get off the drugs, sober up and read the NEW testament! Your son probably does better research than you and is more coherent!
Get of the drugs. Of course in the end a insult. Grow up man.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2014, 11:30:18 PM »
the ot is the law concealed, the nt is the law revealed. think about it. read Isaiah, jeremiah. The new testament is the ot fulfilled. the jews live by the ot, they do not acknowledge the Messiah has come. believe the same at your own peril. the reason Israel has had judgements over the centuries is because they don't acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah, they do not accept nt teachings. again do so at your peril

I type what my bible says! I don't rely on cutting and pasting. Maybe you should read what you cut BEFORE you paste it! LOL  It is obvious you don't! LOL LOL better yet READ the bible and type what it says! Probably too much work though! LOL LOL

the son is an adult living with his parents. did you miss that? what would you do if your son was living at home and acting the same way?

Did you even read matt or Corinthians? Your reply is incoherent with what those verses say. keep twisting all you want! LOL LOL

what's the catholic church got to do with anything? Ever hear of a bible study among church members?

you still didn't get the point of the parable. It is about being prepared For the return of Jesus to set up God's kingdom. No one knows the day or time but God!

you have no clue what you are posting! you do not understand what the verses YOU posted mean! At least the drugs or the bottle would be a valid excuse. So now it is just plain old fashioned laziness and stupidity that is the reason your replies are incomplete and incoherent at best????

not insults. just an observation that you continually validate with your posts! LOL LOL

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2014, 01:29:07 AM »
"What happened to religious freedom"
Fish and Mark cry about their losing their religious freedom.
Then use the bible to justify slavery?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2014, 02:37:04 AM »
you make less sense than ebilly, shady! LOL LOL

in case you haven't noticed shady, I have not lost my religious freedom or free speech.

It doesn't take an Einstein to understand how slavery was in biblical times !

you and ebilly have a lot in common with catfish , shady! all mouth and no brains!

try doing a little research, and at least try to bring some intelligence to what could be a productive discussion!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2014, 07:31:34 PM »
you make less sense than ebilly, shady! LOL LOL

in case you haven't noticed shady, I have not lost my religious freedom or free speech.

It doesn't take an Einstein to understand how slavery was in biblical times !

you and ebilly have a lot in common with catfish , shady! all mouth and no brains!

try doing a little research, and at least try to bring some intelligence to what could be a productive discussion!
Can't debate without insults, 90% of come back it insults. I am sorry fish this is hilarious.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2014, 11:55:45 PM »

Fish would you consider this an acceptable way to deal with a rebellious son?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2014, 12:27:39 AM »
not compared todays way of life. back then it was a different time . not all of the behavior of the son is stated. he may have been dangerous. back then the law was just that, the law. there were 613 commandments then. Ex. 21:17 addresses that anyone that curses their mother or father was to be put to death. not saying I agree with it, that is just how disrespectful kids were to be dealt with. I am guessing not all were put to death.
 today people bring issues to the elders so a correction in the behavior can occur. it is called being reproved.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2014, 01:22:20 AM »
Then your saying this was exceptable back then.
You made an exception based upon " not all of the behavior of the son is stated. he may have been dangerous"
But the bible explicitly states "He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard"
Is this a logical reason to have your son stoned to death?

If a man is guilty of gluttony, drunkenness and not obeying authority is he also to be killed?
Or is this punishment only for male minors?
What about daughters? What was their punishment for not being obedient?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2014, 02:20:46 AM »
pick apart, twist, and assume all you want shady. I did not make an exception. I stated we do not have all the information. you trying to discredit me won't work. take Deuteronomy 21:18-21 and use Ex. 21:17 as the answer to the question you posed . pretty cut and dried! It was exceptable(acceptable) back then

surely even you can find the answers to these simple questions you posed...unless you are lazier than ebilly! LOL LOL
If a man is guilty of gluttony, drunkenness and not obeying authority is he also to be killed?

you fighting ebilly's battles now, or just being stupid on your own? LOL LOL ya gotta do better than this! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2014, 05:37:04 AM »
pick apart, twist, and assume all you want shady. I did not make an exception. I stated we do not have all the information.
The information is right there in black and white. The law is concrete. And the drunkard part falls apart when you realize it has been only recently when we put age limits on alcohol and Tobacco. In the 20's you could see 8 year old boys puffing on cigars. Your adult comment is bull
you trying to discredit me won't work. take Deuteronomy 21:18-21 and use Ex. 21:17 as the answer to the question you posed . pretty cut and dried! It was exceptable(acceptable) back then
And the laws never change. Jesus said that the laws are still in place. He told you to keep the law. Paul started the whole grace and completion of the law, A man who killed disciples and never even saw the real jesus (Of course there was the road to Damascus but really. If we go with that Joan of Arc is a disciple.

surely even you can find the answers to these simple questions you posed...unless you are lazier than ebilly! LOL LOL
I really don't know why we try with you fish. I honestly think you have mental problems. Big mental problems like retardation or something. This is not a insult. I worry that you need someone to watch over you, you seem unable to grasp the most rudimentary solutions and can't think outside your own little world. This is not good, please at least get a second opinion. 

you fighting ebilly's battles now, or just being stupid on your own? LOL LOL ya gotta do better than this! LOL LOL
You didn't answer. Should these crimes be worth the death penalty. Do not back out like you did about owning a slave. Is it ok to kill a person for being a Glutton. Is it ok to kill a human for being a drunkard. Is it ever ok to kill a person except in self defense?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2014, 02:06:39 PM »
so now you are answering for shady, ebilly? trying to tag team me? LOL LOL bring it on! LOL LOL you two don't have a brain between you! who is lazier is too close to call! LOL LOL LOL LOL not insults , stating facts! LOL LOL

maybe learn to read on your own. to answer simple questions on your own instead of wanting others to do everything for you?? LOL LOL just a suggestion! LOL

God watches over me quite well! You refuse to prove your points, because you can't. I have proven everything thing I have stated with truth and logic! You are too lazy to even try to prove your points. you cherry pick verses from the ot. try reading the WHOLE bible. Probably too much work again. Go ahead and quote websites! LOL LOL

paul killed disciples? LOL LOL LOL Proof? It's getting deep now! LOL LOL Paul didn't see Jesus? 1 Corinthian15:8 ,
1 Corinthians 9:1

Why don't you pull you head out of somewhere and at least research before you post lies?

I usually don't answer stupid questions, or ones that are obviously self evident. Those question of the daughter has been answered if you weren't too lazy too read. the others should be simple enough for even you to answer if you weren't in a tie for lazyness with shady.  you keep trying to apply today's beliefs/standards to laws/penalties in biblical times. it doesn't work. it just makes you continue to look stupid! LOL LOL

but everyone has talents, I suppose stupidity and lazyness are yours! instead of asking dumbass questions, why don't you read and answer your own. That is a key to personal growth even a dacs can understand!

put down the comic books, stop looking at dumbass websites, and do your own research in the bible. Read and then think about what you have read. refer to both testaments. what was prophesized in the ot was fullfilled in the nt. I realize it requires a little effort, but the epiphanies will be worth it!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2014, 03:23:18 PM »
so now you are answering for shady, ebilly? trying to tag team me? LOL LOL bring it on! LOL LOL you two don't have a brain between you!
And yet either one of us is smarter than you.
who is lazier is too close to call! LOL LOL LOL LOL not insults , stating facts! LOL LOL
Actually they are insults. I am sorry you don't know the difference. Maybe you should go back to school

maybe learn to read on your own. to answer simple questions on your own instead of wanting others to do everything for you?? LOL LOL just a suggestion! LOL
Stop asking questions. Only a fool stops asking questions.

God watches over me quite well! You refuse to prove your points, because you can't. I have proven everything thing I have stated with truth and logic! You are too lazy to even try to prove your points. you cherry pick verses from the ot. try reading the WHOLE bible. Probably too much work again. Go ahead and quote websites! LOL LOL
Have read the entire bible, Why else would one be a atheist. I actually would like every american child be have to read the entire thing to realize how full of crap it is.

paul killed disciples? LOL LOL LOL Proof?
Stop asking questions and read your bible. Oh sorry I channaled you for a bit. Saul killed several christians and was at hand when Steven was killed (Acts) He then got a Vision of christ and totally remade christianity in his image. Why did Paul get the job instead of the 11 disciples that followed jesus.
It's getting deep now! LOL LOL Paul didn't see Jesus? 1 Corinthian15:8 ,
1 Corinthians 9:1
Paul saw jesus in visions, never the man. I even said that. Are you that dumb.

Why don't you pull you head out of somewhere and at least research before you post lies?
Fish are you talking to yourself again.

I usually don't answer stupid questions, or ones that are obviously self evident.
Or any at all.
Those question of the daughter has been answered if you weren't too lazy too read.the others should be simple enough for even you to answer if you weren't in a tie for lazyness with shady.
So more questions you refuse to answer.
  you keep trying to apply today's beliefs/standards to laws/penalties in biblical times.
And why shouldn't it. If god doesn't change neither should his laws.
it doesn't work. it just makes you continue to look stupid! LOL LOL
We are trying to make sense of your achanic belief systems. What laws do you follow, which ones do you toss.
but everyone has talents, I suppose stupidity and lazyness are yours!
Nice one fish, that hurt almost as bad as when my son called me a poppy head when I made him go to school. (Thank goodness I had a post from you to show him what happens when you don't go to school. I said he was sorry and put on his backpack.)
instead of asking dumbass questions,
In a debate, figure it out for yourself. Did you eat paint chips when you were younger?
why don't you read and answer your own. That is a key to personal growth even a dacs can understand!
Fish I was a christian once. I got better. I know it hurts to hear this but I was youth leader when I couldn't take the hypocrisy anymore.
put down the comic books, stop looking at dumbass websites, and do your own research in the bible.
Yeah we do fish, we have been using the bible and beating you down with it.
Read and then think about what you have read. refer to both testaments. what was prophesized in the ot was fullfilled in the nt.
And yet only the NT is evidence.
I realize it requires a little effort, but the epiphanies will be worth it!

Fish you don't get it. I have read the bible. I was a christian for 20 years. I know the bible inside and out. I can recite the books of the bible and tell you the history of the jewish tribes.
I don't believe anymore because I realized that what is wrote does not match reality.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2014, 05:57:33 PM »
isn't it shady's turn? LOL LOL

either (neither) one of you is smarter. otherwise you wouldn't be asking questions you could easily answer yourself, unless you are too lazy! LOL LOL

the questions were answered, you just can't comprehend the information

try reading the bible for comprehension. anyone can flip pages!

if you read the bible as you say you have, you would see that many laws in the ot no longer exist. lying again?

we (you and shady?) are trying to make sense of my achanic belief system? what is achanic?

you said you were sorry your son called you a poppy head and put on his backpack?

it is hilariuos how you will even pick apart a sentence to critisize; resulting in another incoherent reply that doesn't match what you are challenging! LOL LOL

I am glad to hear you are no longer a youth leader, poisoning young minds. it is a shame you are poisoning your sons mind with your stupidity. he is young so there is hope. there is also hope for you to turn around and believe in God .you really should know what you are talking about(facts), before trying to influence young impressionable minds.

you(and shady?) are too lazy to state verses to refute what I have stated from the bible. you couldn't kill a fly with what you call research! LOL LOL

the nt is the ot fulfilled. you cannot dismiss the ot though.

you are a lying again. IF you have read the bible and know it inside out like you say, you would not have to resort to websites to cut and paste erronious verses to try and refute what I have stated. you would be all too happy to disprove what I have stated and proven with bible verses. lies again! you can recite the books of the bible? LOL LOL school kids can do that! LOL LOL can you recite what is in each book? no, you have proven your ignorance of the bible time and time again when you fail to refute what I have stated and proven with bible verses!

you know the history of all the jewish tribes? LOL LOL and?

you again prove you are lying about knowning the bible inside out. the bible contains many prophecies. many have been fulfilled, many have not. the fulfilled and unfullfilled prophecies are our reality. I know it requires deep thought, but think about that anyway. If you know the bible inside and out like you say, you would know that to be true.

the fact is, for whatever reason, you CHOOSE to not believe the truth. you will have the opportunity to come to God and Jesus again. choose wisely! until then, game on! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2014, 07:18:18 PM »
isn't it shady's turn? LOL LOL

either (neither) one of you is are smarter., otherwise you wouldn't be asking questions you could easily answer yourself, unless you are too lazy! LOL LOL
When you correct others make sure you don't mess up just as bad. Again you just ignore the question, remember how I had to answer you 5 times about abiogenesis.
the questions were answered, you just can't comprehend the information
No your answers were wrong and we called you on it.

try reading the bible for comprehension. anyone can flip pages!
Yep keep saying that, you didn't even know that Paul was Saul.

if you read the bible as you say you have, you would see that many laws in the ot no longer exist. lying again?
The laws still exist but you live under grace, not faith. This does not mean that the law is null and void but that you put your faith in the sacrifice that jesus made for you. All other laws still apply, however they only do not apply to those not Jewish or born into the faith.

we (you and shady?) are trying to make sense of my achanic belief system? what is achanic?
Archaic again he who is without stones right.

you said you were sorry your son called you a poppy head and put on his backpack?
I said he was sorry, I meant he said he was sorry. Do you really want me to fix all your mistakes?
it is hilariuos hilarious  how you will even pick apart a sentence to critisize criticize; resulting in another incoherent reply that doesn't match what you are challenging! LOL LOL

I am glad to hear you are no longer a youth leader, poisoning young minds. it is a shame you are poisoning your sons mind with your stupidity. he is young so there is hope. there is also hope for you to turn around and believe in God .you really should know what you are talking about(facts), before trying to influence young impressionable minds.
You are a sad man. I think you are a idiot but you actually hate me. I argue the position and you attack me. No wonder everyone laughs at you. Mark comes to your defense but I think it is more as a common enemy than agreeing with you. Mark has never insulted me personally

you(and shady?) are too lazy to state verses to refute what I have stated from the bible. you couldn't kill a fly with what you call research! LOL LOL
I have when I have too but you only use the bible to defend your beliefs. Total world knowledge versus little book written 2000 years ago.

the nt is the ot fulfilled. you cannot dismiss the ot though.
Exactly and when we bring up that your god supports slavery. (DO I Really have to cite?) Murder (To many to count, the whole jewish campaign in Canaan)

you are a lying again. IF you have read the bible and know it inside out like you say, you would not have to resort to websites to cut and paste erronious verses to try and refute what I have stated.
I posted it from the bible online
you would be all too happy to disprove what I have stated and proven with bible verses. lies again!
I have, you just go full retard when I try
you can recite the books of the bible? LOL LOL school kids can do that! LOL LOL can you recite what is in each book? no,
Yes
you have proven your ignorance of the bible time and time again when you fail to refute what I have stated and proven with bible verses!
But i really have. Again your unabiltiy to understand is not my problem

you know the history of all the jewish tribes? LOL LOL and?
What and. If you don't understand the history of the jewish tribes you can't understand the bible.

you again prove you are lying about knowning Knowing the bible inside out. the bible contains many prophecies., many have been fulfilled,
A single example not using the bible to prove the bible would be nice
many have not. the fulfilled and unfullfilled unfulfilled prophecies are our reality. I know it requires deep thought, but think about that anyway. If you know the bible inside and out like you say, you would know that to be true.
Actually I know it to be hogwash. The prophecies are written in a way so they can mean anything. Was nero the beast, how about hitler, there are scholars who argue this. How about this gem "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom matthew 16-28. Guess what no one saw the kingdom or jesus return. Now it's time you bring up the generation of Israel crap. No where does it mention Israel, Jesus told his disciples that they would see the kingdom of god and his return. Guess what unless the fountain of youth was found it is a failed prophecy from god himself. "

the fact is, for whatever reason, you CHOOSE to not believe the truth. you will have the opportunity to come to God and Jesus again. choose wisely! until then, game on! LOL LOL
Yes I chose not to believe your truth because I don't live in a fantasy land. I chose not to believe because christians are the most immoral people on the planet. I chose not to believe because there is no evidence for god outside the bible... But really I didn't chose. I grew seeking to prove god and discovered it was impossible. I grew trying to find the perfect church and discovering they were all dens of liars who use church to feel better about themselves. But I grew out of god, and it hurt. I honestly do not want that for you fish. You can not know the pain of realizing that death is the end. You can not know the realization that the world truly is unfair and there is nothing you can do about it. Giving up god is the second hardest thing a person can do. I hope you never have to fish...You need him worse than I did because deep down I was a good person, I feel you need god to be good.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2014, 01:44:29 AM »
show me where my answer was wrong. prove it!

I know saul became paul. you stated paul. neither one killed any disciples. prove he did! If you could recite what is in each book of the bible why do you post from the "bible online"? another lie! LOL LOL caught again! LOL LO
the verses you posted from "the bible online" were erroneous. I guess you don't know what you say you do! Big surprise! LOL LOL they did not refute my statement!

no you don't! you post 1 or 2 weak verses that do not refute what I stated. if you know the bible inside and out as you say you do, you would be able to clearly refute my statements. you have not succeeded!

I have to understand the jewish tribes to understand the bible? LOL LOL the "and " is another way of saying so what! LOL LOL

to live under grace, you have to believe and have faith in God. How else would you know you are living under grace?

I don't hate anyone. I just don't tolerate dumbasses that attack my religious beliefs, and can't prove their points with truth. everyone laughs at me?? LOL LOL who took the survey? You and shady? That is on the list of I don't care! LOL LOL

Yeah go ahead and bring mark into it. he handed you your ass a few times also. you are worse than women gossiping. Do you really think I care what people think of me or what I say? LOL LOL
the bible is easy to prove. the book of genesis is all around you! You choose to deny it! LOL LOL

science proves the bible. scientists cannot replicate any of God's creations. we have discussed this before! LOL LOL and you could not refute the fact God created all! LOL LOL

twist all you want, but you prove again you do not understand what you have read. big surprise! LOL LOL read Daniel,isaiah, jeremiah, amos...! there are many prophecies in the ot foretelling Jesus birth . Isaiah has a few that were fulfilled in matt, mark, luke, john! they cannot be confused with anyone else!  that is the difference between the ot and the nt!

they would not taste the bitterness of death. Jesus did not say they would not die. they will see Jesus and His kingdom when they are resurrected( read revelation) Jesus was talking about the coming of His kingdom at a later time! you have to study what you read. Jesus was speaking that discipleship would be costly. this led up to the transfiguration in chapter 17. He took peter, james, and John  they saw a part of Jesus' coming kingdom in that event.

making up crap again? Israel is irrelevant. Jesus was talking about His coming kingdom. the reason the disciple didn't see it is because it hasn't come yet. You  really need to read closer and stop lying about your knowledge of the bible! That prophecy has not been fulfilled yet!

the 10 commandments apply. what other laws still apply? I do put my faith in God that He sent Jesus to die for me providing forgiveness of my sins.

you DO live in a fantasy land! you state you know the bible inside and out but post from web sites, you are lying about your bible knowledge.

Christians are the most immoral people on the planet? LOL LOL did you take a survey? LOL LOL

there is evidence of God without the bible. you really did chose (choose) to deny His existence.

there are false church's. that is the devils work to have false doctrines preached. that is satan's work. Thess. 5:21 " But examine everything carefully, hold fast to that which is good". we are to question what a church preaches. If it is different than what the bible says, it is a false church. I don't know of any perfect church's. but there are some that preach very close to what the bible says.
the world is unfair because of sin. when adam and eve fell , that brought all kinds of calamity to the earth and it's people.
death is not the end unless you choose it. There is everlasting life in the kingdom Jesus will set up on earth. if the world was fair, we would not need God or Jesus, or the Holy Spirit.

You chose to give up your belief and faith in God. that was YOUR choice, and a dumb one. Luckily for you, God doesn't kick you to the curb because you stopped believing in Him. You can always go back, again, your choice and a smart one.
I cannot and will not give up my faith in God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I am far from perfect and everything I have and the talents I have are on loan from God. I am happy to live in His Grace. everyone needs God. without Him there is death. That is why many that choose to not follow Him now, will have one more chance (read revelation). If you know the bible as you say you do, you know that is true. no one HAS to give up God. it is a choice.

Whether I am good or not is up to God. He judges me. your opinion of me is irrelevant. when you attack my beliefs, spread false doctrine, lie about what God is, lie about the bible,it will bite you in the ass. Jesus said turn the other check, but He didn't say to be a doormat! I have repeatedly proven my points with bible verses that you have not refuted, despite the lies that you have! you supposedly know the bible inside out, yet you rarely post verses to prove your point. you twist the bible teachings at every opportunity and go more by the torah than the entire bible. the nt should not be dismissed. your attacks on my beliefs will not go unanswered. don't like it? shut up!

your first action should be to get on your knees, pray for forgiveness and help in understanding God's way? I do it every night ! the rest comes easier. your choice .

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2014, 02:09:04 AM »
isn't it shady's turn? LOL LOl

The Old Testament is full of information that would terrify a sane person.
Most people don't realize how crazy and illogical the bible is.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2014, 02:21:56 AM »
you get to go again shady, ebilly went twice. that way you can have 2 stupid posts in a row.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2014, 01:14:32 PM »
you get to go again shady, ebilly went twice. that way you can have 2 stupid posts in a row.
To have two stupid post wouldn't you need to double post.

Offline edward

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »
all of you are going to helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll :th_thmuwahaha-1:

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2014, 02:31:02 PM »
all of you are going to helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll :th_thmuwahaha-1:
I would rather go to hell, I hear heaven is filled with christians.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »
answering for shady, ebilly? you must be shady's bitch now! LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2014, 05:39:28 PM »
again you show that you DON'T know the bible inside out as you said you did. None of us are going to heaven. The believers will be in God's kingdom, which is on earth.

Another lie ebilly! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2014, 05:59:20 PM »
again you show that you DON'T know the bible inside out as you said you did. None of us are going to heaven. The believers will be in God's kingdom, which is on earth.

Another lie ebilly! LOL LOL
Excuse me, don't know the bible. ARE YOU DAFT MAN. The earthly kingdom is for after the Tribulations of the end days (Seven years after the peace accord with Israel and the rest of the world) and will only last 1000 years. As for anyone that dies before the Tribulation and rapture they will be in the company of god without a body.
 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord” (2 Corinthians 5:8).  Elsewhere he declared, “I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far” (Philippians 1:23). From mr Billy Graham himself. Besides even if you were to go to the new earth it only last for 1000 years and than heaven...

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »
Rapture? Where does the bible say "rapture" Prove it! let's see the verse.
The ones that die before the tribulation will be in the company of God without a body? LOL prove it. what verses?
Read about the resurrections.
John 5:28-29 
Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.
the people that have died over the centuries are dead in the ground.
Being in the body means alive on earth. at home with the Lord means to be with Jesus, it doesn't state  where Jesus is.
Who declared? Elsewhere he declared, “I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far” . Sloppy cut and paste again? LOL LOL
Paul is saying he wants to be with Jesus instead of on earth; depart means no longer alive on earth.

Read Revelation 20. Billy is off a bit.

keep lying about knowing the bible! LOL LOL I don't mind stating I don't know it all. That is why I read it a lot. you should try it!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2014, 01:39:21 AM »
answering for shady, ebilly? you must be shady's bitch now! LOL LOL

That wasn't a new testament christian thing to say.
You need to pull your head out of the old testament.