Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: The born gay hoax  (Read 4374 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
The born gay hoax
« on: February 28, 2014, 01:17:45 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: The born gay hoax
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 01:09:25 PM »
Sodomy?
By definition: Anal or oral intercourse between human beings.
I'd bet even Fish is guilty of that.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:22:02 PM »
http://www.freewebs.com/theborngayhoax/theborngayhoax.htm
While harsh it does make some good points. Why should those that do not treat homosexuals as equals be treated any beter than a racist. I think that you should put up a link to After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of homosexuals instead of a link talking about it.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:53:03 PM »
While harsh it does make some good points. Why should those that do not treat homosexuals as equals be treated any beter than a racist. I think that you should put up a link to After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of homosexuals instead of a link talking about it.
Don't think "fear and hatred" is what its about at all. Its more like feeling sorry for their mental illness and not wanting them to spread it to our children. Same thing as the atheists!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 03:08:45 PM »
Don't think "fear and hatred" is what its about at all. Its more like feeling sorry for their mental illness and not wanting them to spread it to our children. Same thing as the atheists!
Wow you are small minded if you believe this. Homosexuality is not a mental illness any more than being left handed. As for atheism, I believe not having a imaginary friend is more sane than having one. I think being Rational is more "Sane" then being mystical. Science flew spaceships onto the moon, Religion Shot planes into building. Science Discuses things rationally, Religion blows up abortion clinics.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 03:50:02 PM »
I hope that someday when you grow up you will realize who has the "small mind" (hint...look in the mirror) "Science flew spaceships onto the moon" lol, God made the moon ya big dummy!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 04:28:57 PM »
I hope that someday when you grow up you will realize who has the "small mind" (hint...look in the mirror) "Science flew spaceships onto the moon" lol, God made the moon ya big dummy!
God made the moon XD, Um no, a asteroid hitting earth in it's molten days created the moon. It's sad how little you know.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 05:08:50 PM »
God made the moon XD, Um no, a asteroid hitting earth in it's molten days created the moon. It's sad how little you know.
Evolutionary astronomers have great trouble accounting for the origin of the moon. There have generally been three competing hypotheses, but they all have serious physical problems:

1. Fission theory, invented by the astronomer George Darwin (son of Charles). He proposed that the earth spun so fast that a chunk broke off, with the Pacific Ocean as the probable scar (or a modification of the theory that had the earth molten at the time). But this theory is universally discarded today. First, the moon is too chemically different from the earth; second, the earth could never have spun fast enough to throw a moon into orbit; and third, the escaping moon would have been shattered while within the Roche Limit.

2. Capture theory — the moon was wandering through the solar system, and was captured by Earth’s gravity. But for one approaching body to enter into orbit around another, it would need to lose a lot of energy, which is why spacecraft sent to orbit other planets are designed with retro-rockets. Otherwise the approaching body would have been ‘slingshotted’ rather than captured, a phenomenon the Voyager probes exploited. Finally, even a successful capture would have resulted in an elongated comet-like orbit.

3. Condensation (or co-creation) theory — earth and moon formed at about the same time from the same portion of the swarm of planetesimals which supposedly orbited the sun in the early phases of the evolution of the solar system. However, it’s unlikely that the gravitational attraction could have been strong enough, and it doesn’t account for the moon’s low iron content.

The evolutionary astronomer Lissauer affirms that these three theories have insoluble problems.1 He even cited an only half-joking statement in a university astronomy class about 20 years ago by Irwin Shapiro: since there were no good (naturalistic) explanations, the best explanation is that the moon is an illusion! This counts as strong evidence for the moon’s special creation.2,3

Lissauer’s article was actually commenting on a paper4 supporting what evolutionary scientists consider a fourth promising hypothesis for the origin of the moon, developed during the past decade. It is called the Giant Impact Hypothesis. This hypothesis suggests that the proto-Earth and a Mars-sized protoplanet had a glancing collision 4.5 billion years ago. The moon subsequently formed from the ejecta. A variant of the hypothesis, the Impact-triggered Fission Hypothesis, propounds that, instead of one giant impactor, the moon formed from the debris of multiple impacts of smaller planetesimals. However, recent dynamical and geochemical analyses call the Giant Impact Hypothesis into question.

Computer models have been constructed to simulate such a giant impact. Although such computer models are simplified and depend too much on initial conditions, the results have strained the hypothesis to the breaking point. One of the new dynamical results is that the debris from the collision would rain back down onto Earth instead of remaining in orbit and forming the moon.5 To hurl the debris far enough from the earth, the impactor would need to be three times the size of Mars. The results of such a collision are hard to understand, much less model. And if the moon did form after such a collision, the orbit would likely be unstable with a distance of only 14,000 miles above the earth and circling it every two hours. Lissauer also noted the unsolved problem of losing the excess angular momentum.1

Planetary scientists are trying to work through all the dynamical problems to patch up this hypothesis by employing multiple computer simulations.6 Of course, multiple computer attempts with different initial conditions and physics are bound to come up with something plausible. But, some researchers are sceptical that such computer models are realistic:

‘However, Jay Melosh (University of Arizona) argued that we do not know the equations of state well enough to calculate the energy of such an impact and that we may have grossly underestimated them, to the point that specific dynamic models are currently unjustified.’ 7

In spite of a growing consensus in favor of the Giant Impact Hypothesis, some workers remain sceptical of the hypothesis on both dynamical and geochemical grounds.7

Ruzicka, Snyder and Taylor reviewed the geochemical data,8 especially the diagnostic elements of Ni, Co, Cr, V, and Mn. These elements have been used to argue in favor of the Giant Impact Hypothesis, but these researchers, after reviewing observed data from the moon and meteorites, conclude ‘... that there is no strong geochemical support for either the Giant Impact or Impact-triggered Fission hypotheses.’ 9 Much of the geochemical support for the hypothesis was based on genitive models, which of course are simplified with too few variables. It is the observed data that call these hypotheses into question. The researchers also add that the reason the Giant Impact Hypothesis has become popular lately is because other hypotheses don’t work:

‘This [hypothesis] has arisen not so much because of the merits of [its] theory as because of the apparent dynamical or geochemical short-comings of other theories ...’ 9

Planetary scientists won’t give up. They must have a naturalistic hypothesis for all origins, including the moon’s, so will believe almost any hypothesis to fill the void. In regard to the moon and despite a long history of theorizing, ‘The origin of the Moon is still unresolved.’ 9 The idea that the moon was specially created ex nihilo at its present distance and in its present orbit some 6,000 years ago is still the most reasonable explanation for its origin
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 05:13:22 PM »
The gravitational pull of the moon creates a “tidal bulge” on earth that causes the moon to spiral outwards very slowly. Because of this effect, the moon would have been closer to the earth in the past. Based on gravitational forces and the current rate of recession, we can calculate how much the moon has moved away over time.

If the earth is only 6,000 years old, there’s no problem, because in that time the moon would have only moved about 800 feet (250 m). But most astronomy books teach that the moon is over four billion years old, which poses a major dilemma—less than 1.5 billion years ago the moon would have been touching the earth!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 05:41:24 PM »
lefties are born that way. being born homo is a hoax. even the homos admit it!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 06:10:07 PM »
The gravitational pull of the moon creates a “tidal bulge” on earth that causes the moon to spiral outwards very slowly. Because of this effect, the moon would have been closer to the earth in the past. Based on gravitational forces and the current rate of recession, we can calculate how much the moon has moved away over time.

If the earth is only 6,000 years old, there’s no problem, because in that time the moon would have only moved about 800 feet (250 m). But most astronomy books teach that the moon is over four billion years old, which poses a major dilemma—less than 1.5 billion years ago the moon would have been touching the earth!
The moon only gains about a inch and a half each year.(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12311119)
 There are 12 inches in a foot and 5280 feet in a mile. The moon is 238,900 miles from the earth. This would mean the moon was only 94697 miles closer or 36% closer 4 billion years ago, (Assuming a constant rate of deterioration of orbit.)
This really isn't to big a problem as you assume

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
lefties are born that way. being born homo is a hoax. even the homos admit it!
I have yet to meet someone who chose to be homosexual.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 07:07:07 PM »
The moon only gains about a inch and a half each year.(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12311119)
 There are 12 inches in a foot and 5280 feet in a mile. The moon is 238,900 miles from the earth. This would mean the moon was only 94697 miles closer or 36% closer 4 billion years ago, (Assuming a constant rate of deterioration of orbit.)
This really isn't to big a problem as you assume
You don't think 5 hour days and the moon only 14000 miles away is a big problem! And don't forget to read the words like assume, it is thought to have, simulation, etc...etc...Think about the gravity, tides, the earth would have been spinning so fast you would have to chain everything down to keep it from flying away! Try as you may, but you cannot explain it without GOD! I'm telling you dude....Your religion is wrong!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 07:09:07 PM »
If i go to freewebs.com and create my own 1980's free website does that mean what I create is fact too?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 07:13:47 PM »
If i go to freewebs.com and create my own 1980's free website does that mean what I create is fact too?
Absolutely not! Nothing you believe in is "fact"
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 07:32:03 PM »
You don't think 5 hour days and the moon only 14000 miles away is a big problem! And don't forget to read the words like assume, it is thought to have, simulation, etc...etc...Think about the gravity, tides, the earth would have been spinning so fast you would have to chain everything down to keep it from flying away! Try as you may, but you cannot explain it without GOD! I'm telling you dude....Your religion is wrong!
5 hour days assuming that the moon is not accelerating due to having less gravity, (And assuming that it wasn't rocketed away as well.) still would actually have been a requirement for a nearly smooth planet. Also do you know how gravity works? Spinning of the planet??? are you serious? Tides are only important after water, and complex life won't arise for a billion years. Try as you might, science has this one locked up.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 07:50:45 PM »
I wonder if its mere coincidence or an alarming trend that this sounds a bit like some of you on here

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/27/i_lost_my_dad_to_fox_news_how_a_generation_was_captured_by_thrashing_hysteria/

a comment captures them to a T.

They rant and rave over the daily pseudo-crisis and latest scandal that FOX thrives on. They proudly proclaim their "Christianity" while degrading anyone who is not exactly like them.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 09:03:36 PM »
I wonder if its mere coincidence or an alarming trend that this sounds a bit like some of you on here

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/27/i_lost_my_dad_to_fox_news_how_a_generation_was_captured_by_thrashing_hysteria/

a comment captures them to a T.

They rant and rave over the daily pseudo-crisis and latest scandal that FOX thrives on. They proudly proclaim their "Christianity" while degrading anyone who is not exactly like them.
This is really sad, I have seen this happen to a lot of elderly people, and thank goodness my dad never went that way. He may be a dirty mouthed strong willed So or so, but he is always willing to learn and get out in the real world.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 10:20:57 PM »
5 hour days assuming that the moon is not accelerating due to having less gravity, (And assuming that it wasn't rocketed away as well.) still would actually have been a requirement for a nearly smooth planet. Also do you know how gravity works? Spinning of the planet??? are you serious? Tides are only important after water, and complex life won't arise for a billion years. Try as you might, science has this one locked up.
If you have a five hour day then the planet is spinning faster. Are you serious?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 11:19:12 PM »
If you have a five hour day then the planet is spinning faster. Are you serious?
Spinning faster does not mean that things would be flung into space.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 12:19:16 AM »

Was that your mugshot? Were you arrested a week ago?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 01:14:29 AM »
Spinning faster does not mean that things would be flung into space.
Sorry, I thought my exaggeration would be obvious when I said chain everything down?
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”  – Joseph Goebbels

Since the early 1970s, homosexual people have increasingly claimed that they were “born gay” and that, therefore, they could not change even if they wanted to. In the gay community itself more than 90% of gays now believe genes are a significant factor in their orientation—a ten-fold increase in fifty years (1). By repeating this claim over and over again for decades now, they have managed to win over a large percentage of heterosexual “believers” to their cause, without any substantial basis in fact to validate the claim that they were “born that way.” “Born gay” is, in fact, a hoax of mammoth proportions that has been accepted by many institutions, organizations and individuals in our culture, even by those in the “Christian church” and even by many apparently “born-again Christians” (1). Therefore, it is necessary to examine carefully the facts concerning the origins and development of homosexuality to see if there is any truth at all to the “born gay” claim. Most of the relevant information can be grouped into three main categories: biological studies, cultural evidence and social factors. The critical question is whether homosexuality is already determined at birth by biological factors and is immutable (unchangeable), or develops later as a result of post-natal experiences and factors, and is fluid (changeable). As you will see, the evidence strongly supports the view that homosexuality develops primarily as a result of post-natal experiences and factors, and is fluid (changeable); pre-natal influences (including genetics) have, at most, a weak and non-determinative role.
http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/are-homosexual-people-really-born-gay-10983/
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 01:24:03 AM »
Sorry, I thought my exaggeration would be obvious when I said chain everything down?
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”  – Joseph Goebbels

Since the early 1970s, homosexual people have increasingly claimed that they were “born gay” and that, therefore, they could not change even if they wanted to. In the gay community itself more than 90% of gays now believe genes are a significant factor in their orientation—a ten-fold increase in fifty years (1). By repeating this claim over and over again for decades now, they have managed to win over a large percentage of heterosexual “believers” to their cause, without any substantial basis in fact to validate the claim that they were “born that way.” “Born gay” is, in fact, a hoax of mammoth proportions that has been accepted by many institutions, organizations and individuals in our culture, even by those in the “Christian church” and even by many apparently “born-again Christians” (1). Therefore, it is necessary to examine carefully the facts concerning the origins and development of homosexuality to see if there is any truth at all to the “born gay” claim. Most of the relevant information can be grouped into three main categories: biological studies, cultural evidence and social factors. The critical question is whether homosexuality is already determined at birth by biological factors and is immutable (unchangeable), or develops later as a result of post-natal experiences and factors, and is fluid (changeable). As you will see, the evidence strongly supports the view that homosexuality develops primarily as a result of post-natal experiences and factors, and is fluid (changeable); pre-natal influences (including genetics) have, at most, a weak and non-determinative role.
http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/are-homosexual-people-really-born-gay-10983/
Is it possible to find a single article that is not from Focus on the family/Christian sources?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 02:25:36 AM »
again, the topic is " the born gay hoax". going on tangents about the moon and other science subjects proves the born gay hoax. some don't want to face the truth. read the article. gays themselves are admitting homosexuality is a choice for the ones too lazy to read:

Dr. Lillian Faderman, who has won the Monette/Horwitz Award from the pro-sodomy activist group Lambda Literary Foundation, states: “And we continue to demand Rights, ignoring the fact that human sexuality is fluid and flexible, acting as though we are all stuck in our category forever.” She further states, “The narrow categories of identity politics are obviously deceptive.” It becomes obvious later in the article that Dr. Faderman sees a political threat from the truth, from the fluidity of human sexuality. “I must confess that I am both elated and terrified by the possibilities of a bisexual moment. I’m elated because I truly believe that bisexuality is the natural human condition. But I’m much less happy when I think of the possibility of huge numbers of homosexuals (two-thirds of women who identify as lesbian for example) running off to explore the heterosexual side of their bisexual potential and, as a result, decimating our political ranks.” Later in the article Dr. Faderman writes, “The concept of gay and lesbian identity may be nothing but a social construct, but it has been crucial, enabling us to become a political movement and demand the rights that are do to us as a minority. What becomes of our political movement if we openly acknowledge that sexuality is flexible and fluid, that gay and lesbian does not signify ‘a people’ but rather a ‘sometime behavior’?”[19]         

Dr. John DeCecco is a psychologist, Director of the Center for Research and Education in Sexuality at San Francisco State University, and Editor of The Journal of Homosexuality. Dr. DeCecco calls himself “gay” but insists that such attractions are a changeable preference not an orientation. He explains in his book entitled, If You Seduce A Straight Person You Can Make Them Gay, that, the whole born gay and immutable characteristic idea is just “gay and lesbian politics” and is aimed at achieving “gay” rights.[20]

Dr. Vera Whisman writes in her book, Queer by Choice: Lesbians, Gay Men, and the Politics of Identity, “The political dangers of a choice discourse go beyond the simple (if controversial) notion that some people genuinely choose their homosexuality. Indeed, my conclusions question some of the fundamental basis upon which the gay and lesbian rights movement has been built. If we cannot make political claims based on an essential and shared nature, are we not left once again as individual deviants? Without an essentialist [born gay] foundation, do we have a viable politics?”[21]

Lesbian writer Jennie Ruby admits, “I don’t think lesbians are born…I think they are made… The gay rights movement has (for many good, practical reasons) adopted largely an identity politics.”[22]

Jan Clausen, lesbian author of the book Apples and Oranges writes, “What’s got to stop is the rigging of history to make the either/or look permanent and universal. I understand why this argument may sound erotic to outsiders for whom the public assertion of a coherent, unchanging lesbian or gay identity has proved an indispensable tactic in the battle against homophobic persecution.” Later, Clausen quotes the popular lesbian poet Audre Lorde, who admits the lies associated with the born “gay” hoax as well, when she writes, “I do not believe our wants have made all our lies holy.” [23]

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2014, 03:01:02 AM »
again, the topic is " the born gay hoax". going on tangents about the moon and other science subjects proves the born gay hoax. some don't want to face the truth. read the article. gays themselves are admitting homosexuality is a choice for the ones too lazy to read:

Dr. Lillian Faderman, who has won the Monette/Horwitz Award from the pro-sodomy activist group Lambda Literary Foundation, states: “And we continue to demand Rights, ignoring the fact that human sexuality is fluid and flexible, acting as though we are all stuck in our category forever.” She further states, “The narrow categories of identity politics are obviously deceptive.” It becomes obvious later in the article that Dr. Faderman sees a political threat from the truth, from the fluidity of human sexuality. “I must confess that I am both elated and terrified by the possibilities of a bisexual moment. I’m elated because I truly believe that bisexuality is the natural human condition. But I’m much less happy when I think of the possibility of huge numbers of homosexuals (two-thirds of women who identify as lesbian for example) running off to explore the heterosexual side of their bisexual potential and, as a result, decimating our political ranks.” Later in the article Dr. Faderman writes, “The concept of gay and lesbian identity may be nothing but a social construct, but it has been crucial, enabling us to become a political movement and demand the rights that are do to us as a minority. What becomes of our political movement if we openly acknowledge that sexuality is flexible and fluid, that gay and lesbian does not signify ‘a people’ but rather a ‘sometime behavior’?”[19]         

Dr. John DeCecco is a psychologist, Director of the Center for Research and Education in Sexuality at San Francisco State University, and Editor of The Journal of Homosexuality. Dr. DeCecco calls himself “gay” but insists that such attractions are a changeable preference not an orientation. He explains in his book entitled, If You Seduce A Straight Person You Can Make Them Gay, that, the whole born gay and immutable characteristic idea is just “gay and lesbian politics” and is aimed at achieving “gay” rights.[20]

Dr. Vera Whisman writes in her book, Queer by Choice: Lesbians, Gay Men, and the Politics of Identity, “The political dangers of a choice discourse go beyond the simple (if controversial) notion that some people genuinely choose their homosexuality. Indeed, my conclusions question some of the fundamental basis upon which the gay and lesbian rights movement has been built. If we cannot make political claims based on an essential and shared nature, are we not left once again as individual deviants? Without an essentialist [born gay] foundation, do we have a viable politics?”[21]

Lesbian writer Jennie Ruby admits, “I don’t think lesbians are born…I think they are made… The gay rights movement has (for many good, practical reasons) adopted largely an identity politics.”[22]

Jan Clausen, lesbian author of the book Apples and Oranges writes, “What’s got to stop is the rigging of history to make the either/or look permanent and universal. I understand why this argument may sound erotic to outsiders for whom the public assertion of a coherent, unchanging lesbian or gay identity has proved an indispensable tactic in the battle against homophobic persecution.” Later, Clausen quotes the popular lesbian poet Audre Lorde, who admits the lies associated with the born “gay” hoax as well, when she writes, “I do not believe our wants have made all our lies holy.” [23]

You found four people who agree with you, and they seem to be homosexual. I need to research them but so far so good. Will answer more in the morning when I research them.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 03:14:46 AM »
I didn't find anything. this has been out a while. those people are all gay and state that homosexuality is a choice, not an orientation. I know this tests your homosexuality, but they speak truth!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 03:17:33 AM »
I didn't find anything. this has been out a while. those people are all gay and state that homosexuality is a choice, not an orientation. I know this tests your homosexuality, but they speak truth!
Yeah not gay again....

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 03:27:10 AM »
after admitting you were born homosexual, you keep denying you are homosexual

"Methinks thou dost protest too much" LOL LOL