Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Homosexual activists aim to ‘destroy the family’, impose ‘totalitarianism’: gay  (Read 3050 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

this is coming from a homosexual

Life Site News ^ | February 27, 2014 | HILARY WHITE

ROME, February 27, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – “I am a homosexual, but I’m against ‘gay marriage,’” a French pro-family activist told an Italian Catholic opinion paper earlier this month.

Jean-Pier-Delaume Myard, spokesman for Manif Pour Tous, told La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana that the “sole purpose” of the homosexualist “gay rights” movement is “destroying the family.”

Myard gave the interview following the first big pro-family Manif Pour Tous event in Italy on February 11.

Myard noted that in a recent talk, he said “we must break the silence” about the real nature of the homosexualist movement, noting that many homosexuals “have nothing to do either closely or from a distance with the gay lobby that has the sole purpose of destroying the family.”

“Since the seventies the gay community in the United States has arrogated to itself the right to speak on behalf of all homosexuals in order to destroy marriage and the family,” he told the Catholic paper. At the start, they were aided by the feminist movement that preceded their own, he said, and have moved from the US to Europe with the help of “astronomical” funding from the EU.

Myard blasted the homosexualist movement for using children as political tools of their ideological aims. Children are treated as trophies in the effort to force states to go along with the ideology, with little regard for their real needs. The emphasis is on the “right to a child” rather than the “rights of the child,” he noted.

“The child is not an object, nor a medicinal product for those who suffer the pain of love,” he added. “25 years ago – today I’m 50 – I posed the question to have a child in order to transmit a heritage, a welfare state. In short, I wanted a child for unjust reasons. Today, as a homosexual I think only of the interests of the child.”

“We must break the silence to say that we can not reasonably accept depriving a child of his social references.”

“Before we talk about freedom and equality to be able to have children or between persons of the same sex, try to think a minute to freedom and equality of the child who will be born in the society that we are preparing.”

“The LGBT community in France, as in Europe, is mainly composed of militants [who achieve their] ideological aims by violent methods,” Myard said.

Because he is a homosexual who opposes the aims of the homosexualist lobby, he says he has received threats on his Facebook page and elsewhere. One said that in a civil war, “I’d be shot for treason to the cause.” Another said he wanted to “cremate” Myard.

“They cannot stand that I do not think like them. I say it loud and clear: it is a homophobic attitude and an indicator of totalitarianism.” Gay ideologues say “that a homosexual cannot think or act for himself.”

Myard insists that he is not alone in opposing the homosexualist ideologues, saying, “Everywhere in Europe there are homosexuals ready to say that the gay lobby does not represent them, but many others are afraid of retaliation.”

He said that the movement is, in fact, “homophobic” because it is trying to force all homosexuals into the same ideologically-defined categories. “The LGBT community reduces homosexuals for their sexual identity. This is an insult, reducing us to a particular category of people, creating a de facto inequality.”

“Instead, we want to be recognized for what we are, men and women, not in terms of our sexual orientation, which only affects our private lives,” he said.

Myard added that most of the “astronomical” funding for the movement in Europe has come directly from the European Union. He cited particularly the group ILGA Europe, that is funded directly by the European Commission, with additional funding from the Netherlands government and various foundations, including the Open Society Institute of billionaire social engineer George Soros.

He cited the recently passed Lunacek Report that tells all EU member states to implement the goals of the LGBT movement in all areas of society. Also recently, the Italian government issued guidelines for journalists mandating they use language that supports the homosexualist lobby’s goals. Developed from a document produced by the Council of Europe, the guidelines warned of professional sanctions and even potential jail time for failing to toe the LGBT line.

Such gains, Myard said, “show that the LGBT lobby considers the European Parliament as a strategic place to advance their causes and achieve changes in European law.”

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
this is coming from a homosexual

Life Site News ^ | February 27, 2014 | HILARY WHITE

ROME, February 27, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – “I am a homosexual, but I’m against ‘gay marriage,’” a French pro-family activist told an Italian Catholic opinion paper earlier this month.

Jean-Pier-Delaume Myard, spokesman for Manif Pour Tous, told La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana that the “sole purpose” of the homosexualist “gay rights” movement is “destroying the family.”

Myard gave the interview following the first big pro-family Manif Pour Tous event in Italy on February 11.

Myard noted that in a recent talk, he said “we must break the silence” about the real nature of the homosexualist movement, noting that many homosexuals “have nothing to do either closely or from a distance with the gay lobby that has the sole purpose of destroying the family.”

“Since the seventies the gay community in the United States has arrogated to itself the right to speak on behalf of all homosexuals in order to destroy marriage and the family,” he told the Catholic paper. At the start, they were aided by the feminist movement that preceded their own, he said, and have moved from the US to Europe with the help of “astronomical” funding from the EU.

Myard blasted the homosexualist movement for using children as political tools of their ideological aims. Children are treated as trophies in the effort to force states to go along with the ideology, with little regard for their real needs. The emphasis is on the “right to a child” rather than the “rights of the child,” he noted.

“The child is not an object, nor a medicinal product for those who suffer the pain of love,” he added. “25 years ago – today I’m 50 – I posed the question to have a child in order to transmit a heritage, a welfare state. In short, I wanted a child for unjust reasons. Today, as a homosexual I think only of the interests of the child.”

“We must break the silence to say that we can not reasonably accept depriving a child of his social references.”

“Before we talk about freedom and equality to be able to have children or between persons of the same sex, try to think a minute to freedom and equality of the child who will be born in the society that we are preparing.”

“The LGBT community in France, as in Europe, is mainly composed of militants [who achieve their] ideological aims by violent methods,” Myard said.

Because he is a homosexual who opposes the aims of the homosexualist lobby, he says he has received threats on his Facebook page and elsewhere. One said that in a civil war, “I’d be shot for treason to the cause.” Another said he wanted to “cremate” Myard.

“They cannot stand that I do not think like them. I say it loud and clear: it is a homophobic attitude and an indicator of totalitarianism.” Gay ideologues say “that a homosexual cannot think or act for himself.”

Myard insists that he is not alone in opposing the homosexualist ideologues, saying, “Everywhere in Europe there are homosexuals ready to say that the gay lobby does not represent them, but many others are afraid of retaliation.”

He said that the movement is, in fact, “homophobic” because it is trying to force all homosexuals into the same ideologically-defined categories. “The LGBT community reduces homosexuals for their sexual identity. This is an insult, reducing us to a particular category of people, creating a de facto inequality.”

“Instead, we want to be recognized for what we are, men and women, not in terms of our sexual orientation, which only affects our private lives,” he said.

Myard added that most of the “astronomical” funding for the movement in Europe has come directly from the European Union. He cited particularly the group ILGA Europe, that is funded directly by the European Commission, with additional funding from the Netherlands government and various foundations, including the Open Society Institute of billionaire social engineer George Soros.

He cited the recently passed Lunacek Report that tells all EU member states to implement the goals of the LGBT movement in all areas of society. Also recently, the Italian government issued guidelines for journalists mandating they use language that supports the homosexualist lobby’s goals. Developed from a document produced by the Council of Europe, the guidelines warned of professional sanctions and even potential jail time for failing to toe the LGBT line.

Such gains, Myard said, “show that the LGBT lobby considers the European Parliament as a strategic place to advance their causes and achieve changes in European law.”
Jean-Pier-Delaume Myard, Who is he and why should I care.

Offline fish

• View Profile
 if you weren't so lazy to read you would not ask a stupid question

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
if you weren't so lazy to read you would not ask a stupid question
I did read, A guy who says he is gay and does not support the gay lifestyle... And I want to know Why is he special. I couldn't find a thing in google about him.

Offline fish

• View Profile
if he was not homo and supported false marriage you would find him "special" ! LOL LOL

he isn't "special". but the fact a homosexual is against gay marriage, at the least is interesting. So because he contrasts with your opinion of false marriage, his opinion is without merit?  he is homosexual, You should be able to identify with his position.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
if he was not homo and supported false marriage you would find him "special" ! LOL LOL

he isn't "special". but the fact a homosexual is against gay marriage, at the least is interesting. So because he contrasts with your opinion of false marriage, his opinion is without merit?  he is homosexual, You should be able to identify with his position.
Fish I found a christian who put it best in springfield town meeting. Is this your stand? http://youtu.be/A8JsRx2lois

Offline fish

• View Profile
He didn't put it best, but if I understand what he said; he is against gay rights, as I am. people are trying top compare rights of races and gays and put them in the same category. no where in the bible does it state to segregate ourselves from those of different races. but it does describe homosexuality as an abomination. we should not be associating with homosexuals.

to segregate races and not give equal rights to those BORN that way is wrong. to give special rights to homosexuals is wrong; to give special rights to a group that CHOOSES that lifestyle, is wrong.

Offline fish

• View Profile
civil rights apply to those born that way. special rights are being given those that choose to be homosexual. when those special rights are conferred, that obligates those that do not support the homosexual lifestyle to do so.  religious freedom gets tossed in the mix.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
He didn't put it best, but if I understand what he said; he is against gay rights, as I am. people are trying top compare rights of races and gays and put them in the same category. no where in the bible does it state to segregate ourselves from those of different races. but it does describe homosexuality as an abomination. we should not be associating with homosexuals.

to segregate races and not give equal rights to those BORN that way is wrong. to give special rights to homosexuals is wrong; to give special rights to a group that CHOOSES that lifestyle, is wrong.
Glad to know you gave up half way through the video. The end really cemented his argument. Made me look at the subject differently.

Offline fish

• View Profile
did I say I gave up half way through the video? NO !! I watched the entire video!

stop lying!

that has been the poijnt all along. the special rights the homosexuals want  are not civil rights. the rights given tio races are. The races were born that way, homosexuals were not born that way. except you said everyone was born homosexual. I disagree.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
did I say I gave up half way through the video? NO !! I watched the entire video!

stop lying!

that has been the poijnt all along. the special rights the homosexuals want  are not civil rights. the rights given tio races are. The races were born that way, homosexuals were not born that way. except you said everyone was born homosexual. I disagree.
Fine than you are a Liar, If you had watched it all the way you would know how burned you got. He was for gay rights and you only watched it half way or you would have known that.

Offline fish

• View Profile
nope! I watched the whole video. my understanding, as I said, is he is against special rights for homosexuals. towards the end of the video he is merging the debate about rights for race and comparing that issue to special rights for homosexuals. My take is he was comparing the correcting of denying civil rights to race as correct and inferring that special rights for homosexuals are not civil rights. He was stating segregation was being confused with homosexual rights. the two terms are not synonymous. His ending was not lucid, that is why I believe he is against  special  rights for homosexuals. If you would have read my post for comprehension, you would realize I had to watch the entire video to make the comment about rights for people born that way.

lie all you want. just because my view is different doesn't mean it is wrong. any Christian supporting homosexuality is going against God's prohibition against homosexuality. A preacher supporting homosexuality is preaching a false doctrine!

again, if you would have read my post for comprehension, you would realize I had to watch the entire video to make the comment about rights for people born that way.

caught again in another lie! LOL LOL big surprise! LOL LOL
go ahead and keep lying ,  it must make you feel better! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
nope! I watched the whole video. my understanding, as I said, is he is against special rights for homosexuals.
Maybe I sent you the wrong video than.
towards the end of the video he is merging the debate about rights for race and comparing that issue to special rights for homosexuals.
He is saying the same reasons that segregation failed in the 50's is being used to try to get it to pass now
My take is he was comparing the correcting of denying civil rights to race as correct and inferring that special rights for homosexuals are not civil rights.
I don't know how you got that at all.
He was stating segregation was being confused with homosexual rights.
No, he was saying that the only excuses that are being made against homosexuals are the same ones made half a century ago
the two terms are not synonymous. His ending was not lucid, that is why I believe he is against  special  rights for homosexuals. If you would have read my post for comprehension, you would realize I had to watch the entire video to make the comment about rights for people born that way.
I guess you are right, I was just assuming you weren't brain dead and instead just lazy. I apologize.

lie all you want. just because my view is different doesn't mean it is wrong. any Christian supporting homosexuality is going against God's prohibition against homosexuality
How dare you. Unless you are god himself do not speak for him. There are christians a thousand times smarter than you, (And then they go on to daycare) Who could argue for loving your neighbor like yourself.
. A preacher supporting homosexuality is preaching a false doctrine!
unless you are all knowing maybe it's you

again, if you would have read my post for comprehension, you would realize I had to watch the entire video to make the comment about rights for people born that way.

caught again in another lie! LOL LOL big surprise! LOL LOL
go ahead and keep lying ,  it must make you feel better! LOL LOL
Wow really, he said not to be on the wrong side of history. Homosexuals are not asking for any special rights, just not to be discriminated against. Judge a person by his deeds, not his race, age, gender or sexuality doesn't sound to bad does it.

But don't take my word for it, listen to the master preacher. (He has a master's degree in theology, meaning that he knows a lot more than you or I do Fish)
Happy New Year and praise be for do-overs!

So I had this epiphany today (convenient I know). If I hope for more LGBT allies (especially of the prayin’ sort) it occurred to me that I ought to share a few suggestions for how to become an ally.
If you are a seasoned ally or just taking your first steps, I hope you will share your thoughts, struggles and celebrations from your own journey to becoming an ally. If you are a gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person I hope you will share your own suggestions for how folks can be allies.

I hope these will help you on your journey.

And you can't say anything, as he is supperior to you, He understands the bible more than you do. You lose my good chap. http://philsnider.wordpress.com/

Offline fish

• View Profile
no one is talking segregation with the homosexuals

the difference is (AGAIN), homos are choosing that abnormal lifestyle, people are BORN whatever race they are.
if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know God prohibits homosexuality. any preacher preaching contrary to God's word is preaching a false doctrine. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

How dare I??? LOL LOL so no one is supposed to follows God's laws and prohibitions? LOL LOL prove it! he is preaching a false doctrine. do you know what a doctrine is???LOL LOL

homosexuals are asking for special rights so  their abnormal lifestyle can be accepted as normal.What's the percentage of US population that identifies as homo? 3-4%. that small group is asking for special rights to live their perverted lifestyle?? LOL LOL

"Judge a person by his deeds, not his race, age, gender or sexuality doesn't sound to bad does it." LOL LOL so throw out the civil rts act of 1964? get rid of the eeoc? LOL LOL there are small minded people( you included) that cannot be trusted to treat people fairly. homos choose to be that way.

read it again! there are gays that disagree with you! http://www.freewebs.com/theborngayhoax/

if he has a masters in theology, he knows better. Knowledge is one thing, application of the knowledge is quite another! the Master Preacher is Jesus. that guy is preaching a false doctrine. he is telling people to go against God's laws.

"So I had this epiphany today (convenient I know). If I hope for more LGBT allies (especially of the prayin’ sort) it occurred to me that I ought to share a few suggestions for how to become an ally.
If you are a seasoned ally or just taking your first steps, I hope you will share your thoughts, struggles and celebrations from your own journey to becoming an ally. If you are a gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person I hope you will share your own suggestions for how folks can be allies. I hope these will help you on your journey"

trolling for dates? LOL LOL

yeah there has been a lot of support on here for queers! LOL LOL

that preacher is not superior to me, maybe you think he is superior to you; or birds of a feather? LOL LOL that preacher is doing satan's work!
 the preacher will be held accountable for preaching contrary to God's laws. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

nope again! you are still the loser, caught in more lies....again! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
no one is talking segregation with the homosexuals
If you are limiting rights you are segregating. You are giving rights to some and not to others.

the difference is (AGAIN), homos are choosing that abnormal lifestyle, people are BORN whatever race they are.
if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know
Again with this.
God prohibits homosexuality. any preacher preaching contrary to God's word is preaching a false doctrine. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.
God also prohibits working on saturday and adultery.

How dare I??? LOL LOL so no one is supposed to follows God's laws and prohibitions?
You aren't to make them up as you go.
LOL LOL prove it! he is preaching a false doctrine.
I think that you are wrong, he is smarter than you so you are wrong.
do you know what a doctrine is???LOL LOL

homosexuals are asking for special rights so  their abnormal lifestyle can be accepted as normal.
Asking for special rights to be treated as a human... WOW
What's the percentage of US population that identifies as homo? 3-4%. that small group is asking for special rights to live their perverted lifestyle?? LOL LOL
It doesn't mater if it's .1 percent. No one should be treated differently because of who they are but the merits of there deeds.

"Judge a person by his deeds, not his race, age, gender or sexuality doesn't sound to bad does it." LOL LOL so throw out the civil rts act of 1964? get rid of the eeoc? LOL LOL there are small minded people( you included) that cannot be trusted to treat people fairly. homos choose to be that way.
You just went full retard.

read it again! there are gays that disagree with you! http://www.freewebs.com/theborngayhoax/

if he has a masters in theology, he knows better.
Unless you are wrong.
Knowledge is one thing, application of the knowledge is quite another!
And you have neiter
the Master Preacher is Jesus.
Who said when you pray you should do it in private and to love thy neighbor like yourself and love god with your soul was the whole of the law.
that guy is preaching a false doctrine
Love and forgiveness was the message of jesus.
. he is telling people to go against God's laws.
One can not live by the law.

"So I had this epiphany today (convenient I know). If I hope for more LGBT allies (especially of the prayin’ sort) it occurred to me that I ought to share a few suggestions for how to become an ally.
If you are a seasoned ally or just taking your first steps, I hope you will share your thoughts, struggles and celebrations from your own journey to becoming an ally. If you are a gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person I hope you will share your own suggestions for how folks can be allies. I hope these will help you on your journey"

trolling for dates? LOL LOL

yeah there has been a lot of support on here for queers! LOL LOL

that preacher is not superior to me,
This is what i feel says it all. You feel you are superior to anyone.
maybe you think he is superior to you; or birds of a feather? LOL LOL that preacher is doing satan's work!
Well you are spreading hate and anger. This is more like satans work.
the preacher will be held accountable for preaching contrary to God's laws.
Will you be as well?
if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

nope again! you are still the loser, caught in more lies....again! LOL LOL
Sure I am the loser.

Offline fish

• View Profile
just not giving special rights to those that choose a perverted lifestyle.

short memory again? Reread the posts on homos! it is a chosen abnormal lifestyle. no percentage justifies giving

them special rights for a chosen perverted lifestyle!

what does working on saturday (God does allow) and adultry have to with homosexuality? incoherent posts again?

if he has a masters in therology, he KNOWS God prohibits homosexuality!

spreading hate and anger? LOL LOL don't think so!

we will all be held accountable for what we do!

prove I feel I am superior !

we should ignore God's 10 commandments? because  one can not live by the law? LOL LOL no rules then? did Jesus say don't follow the commandments? making stuff up again? LOL LOL

just do what we want? Jesus preached love and forgiveness, so no rules to live by but those? ya better read the bible some more. that isn't all He preached!
at least you admit you are a loser, first step is the hardest! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
just not giving special rights to those that choose a perverted lifestyle.
Not special... Equal

short memory again? Reread the posts on homos! it is a chosen abnormal lifestyle. no percentage justifies giving
I disagree. You have not proven your point.

them special rights for a chosen perverted lifestyle!
Again you haven't proven that, however fish... Do you chose to be straight? Do you wake up in the morning and say... You know what yeah being straight today?

what does working on saturday (God does allow) and adultry have to with homosexuality? incoherent posts again?
Honor the Sabath and keep it holy. Are you that Daft man. And Adultery is a stoneable offense. 

if he has a masters in therology, he KNOWS God prohibits homosexuality!
Or maybe he knows the original hebrew and greek and realizes the context. Here is a hint, you are reading a translation, he has most likely read the real thing.

spreading hate and anger? LOL LOL don't think so!
Yes, yes you are. You don't lead people to anything by scaring them, you don't lead people to christ by hatred. You lead them to christ by love. And you know something fish, who do you think jesus hung out with. Did he hang out with the scholars of the torah, the Pharisees or Sadducees? No jesus hung out with the tax collectors, the prostitutes, the poor, the thiefs... and I am sure there was a homosexual or two as well. Do you know why he hung out with them. Because they could be saved. The problem is that you put the law, a schoolmaster, above grace. Every law in the bible shows us how imperfect we are. It was to show us that we could not pay our own way into heaven. Do you know how many people earned there way into heaven? 0. Through grace are we saved fish, not by works, lest any man should boast. 

we will all be held accountable for what we do!
We will not be held accountable because our sins have been paid for by jesus on the cross. If you believe that any one sin can separate you from gods love than you make a mockery of jesus's sacrifice on the cross.

prove I feel I am superior !
That preacher is not superior to me, you are a loser. Is that not what you said.

we should ignore God's 10 commandments?
You can live under the law or under grace. Here is a hint, no one has made it to heaven by obeying the law.
because  one can not live by the law? LOL LOL no rules then?
No when one becomes a christian one has a new nature, his old ways still exist but he has the nature of christ in him. He shall sin, but it will never hold the same joy that it once had. For sin is fun for a season,
did Jesus say don't follow the commandments?
36 “Teacher, which commandment is greatest in the law?” 37 And he said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”
making stuff up again? LOL LOL

just do what we want? Jesus preached love and forgiveness, so no rules to live by but those? ya better read the bible some more. that isn't all He preached!
at least you admit you are a loser, first step is the hardest! LOL LOL
See this is the problem my friend. You are a pharisee. You put your love of the rules and feeling superior above everyone else. You deny the love of the bible and only hold on to the hate. You go to church (Or the forum) And scream that you are such a good person, look how you defend christ. I hope you know that you have already received your reward. Do you know who will be loved in heaven though, do you know who will be pilling up treasure in heaven. I tell you that it will be the preacher who cares for the least among you. It will be the doctor who goes to the prison to visit the inmates. It will be the homosexuals mother who had to bury her child because of hatred.
I may not believe in god Fish, but I am 10 times the christian you are. I do not get off to seeing someone hurt. I do not like to insult others. I have anger,  I would be lying if I said I didn't. However the very end is I have removed the log from my own eye and noticed the speck isn't that bad. When will you remove your own beam.

I have decided to take the stand for christianity, only because I see the good that is still in it. I will defend the teachings of it against the fundamentalist who strip it of meaning. Christianity is a good, I just need to realize that there are some who would turn it to evil.

Offline fish

• View Profile
you are the one that admits you were born homo.  we were all born hetrosexual. homosexuality is a choice, a prohibited behavior in the bible.

I have proven the point numerous times, you refuse to accept the truth. science even proves I am right. LOL LOL

Matthew 12:11-12 He said to them, “Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”  Jesus performed miracles on the Sabbath. God is ok with hospitals and cops working on the sabath (Sabbath)

Colossians 2:16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that

keep making excuses for your master preacher.  did he quote the bible at all during his speach? no. he does not have facts to support his false doctrine he is preaching.

I scare people to Follow Jesus and God? Prove it.

Jesus hung out with those people because they could be saved if they desired. you have given up on God and Jesus, and you want to criticise me? LOL LOL I speak the truth with facts from the bible. It is a fact that if you reject God and Jesus you will not have everlasting life and be in God's kingdom.

rev 20:15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, that person was thrown into the lake of fire. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

God makes the rules not me. If you refuse to believe in God this is your future. don't blame me for your stupid decision! you chose to refuse God. there are consequences. but you will have one more chance.

It is a fact that the preacher is not superior to me , what is the criteria you are using? and yes you are a loser. you keep lying and getting caught! LOL LOL

obeying the commandments is not required?  hint; no one goes to heaven. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

Sin is fun for a season? wth?? LOL LOL

Matthew 22:36-40 does not nullify the 10 commandments. Following those 2 will help to obey the 10 commandments. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

I'm a pharisee? LOL LOL
your psycho babble is amusing! LOL LOL I put my love of the rules and the feeling superior above everyone else? LOL LOL I have stated that homosexuality is an abomination, as stated in the bible! I have stated we are supposed to follow the commandments, it's in the bible! if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.
You are assuming I feel superior to you, because I have disproven your points with facts. I have caught you in lies and proven it!
I defend my religious beliefs (we are free to do so) when they are attacked. and I am wrong??? LOL LOL I use facts from the bible to disprove your garbage.
Whatever "reward" God has in mind is from God. I have stated many times I am far from perfect. I do not claim to know the bible inside out as you do (but have a hard time proving it), I have stated I read it a lot and learn each time I read it.

writing your own bible verses now? LOL LOL
I hope you know that you have already received your reward. Do you know who will be loved in heaven though, do you know who will be pilling up treasure in heaven. I tell you that it will be the preacher who cares for the least among you. It will be the doctor who goes to the prison to visit the inmates. It will be the homosexuals mother who had to bury her child because of hatred.

you don't believe in God but you are 10 times the Christian I am? LOL LOL

You do not get offf to seeing someone hurt? LOL LOL I have "hurt" you? going on the wining binge again?
you do not like to insult others? coulda fooled me! LOL LOL LOL you started it. I am giving back what you threw this way. don't like it? Don't do it! Sound familiar?

"I have decided to take the stand for christianity, only because I see the good that is still in it. I will defend the teachings of it against the fundamentalist who strip it of meaning. Christianity is a good, I just need to realize that there are some who would turn it to evil. "

How can you take a stand for something you don't believe in? how can you support teachings contrary to the bible? you have repeatedly attempted to strip it of it's meaning; through criticizing God's laws. denouncing God created all. Ya might want to reread YOUR posts on how you addressed God and Jesus roles and actions! you have been a consistent opponent to christianity. If you are finally seeing some light, that is good. But given your history on here, another backlash against Christianity is coming!

ending with an incoherent statement..again! you need help man, or get back on the meds.

ya don't like how I respond to your dribble and attacks on MY religious beliefs? then stop! Pretty simple!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
ya don't like how I respond to your dribble and attacks on MY religious beliefs? then stop! Pretty simple!

OK Fish, you win.
The religious majority will rule the world.
Is your religious beliefs in the majority?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
Nope again shady, Jesus will set up God's kingdom and He will rule!

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
I have a question for the fruits.  I have noticed that all most every show on TV has a fruit in it.  The news, network shows, and especially shows like MTV that are geared toward our children! One of which is called "Modern family" Knowing this how can you say this is not effecting our kids? Its being thrust in all of our faces on a daily basis as being normal. There are people that seem to have made up their mind to be fruity at a very young age.  TV or born that way? Its TV folks! Under the guise of being "tolerant". WE must draw the line on Tolerance and that line should be.... No sex with the same sex! If we don't it will only get worse. Young children, goats, stuffed animals, watermelons, etc..... etc....
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• View Profile
Whooo cares?  Let god punish them for sinning if thats what you believe.  Why is it up to people to tell other people how to live? 

Offline fish

• View Profile
that's the homos agenda. Force their abnormal lifestyle on all in every venue. Acceptance of their perversion as normal is the goal.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
you are the one that admits you were born homo.  we were all born hetrosexual. homosexuality is a choice, a prohibited behavior in the bible.

I have proven the point numerous times, you refuse to accept the truth. science even proves I am right. LOL LOL

Matthew 12:11-12 He said to them, “Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”  Jesus performed miracles on the Sabbath. God is ok with hospitals and cops working on the sabath (Sabbath)

Colossians 2:16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that

keep making excuses for your master preacher.  did he quote the bible at all during his speach? no. he does not have facts to support his false doctrine he is preaching.

I scare people to Follow Jesus and God? Prove it.

Jesus hung out with those people because they could be saved if they desired. you have given up on God and Jesus, and you want to criticise me? LOL LOL I speak the truth with facts from the bible. It is a fact that if you reject God and Jesus you will not have everlasting life and be in God's kingdom.

rev 20:15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, that person was thrown into the lake of fire. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

God makes the rules not me. If you refuse to believe in God this is your future. don't blame me for your stupid decision! you chose to refuse God. there are consequences. but you will have one more chance.

It is a fact that the preacher is not superior to me , what is the criteria you are using? and yes you are a loser. you keep lying and getting caught! LOL LOL

obeying the commandments is not required?  hint; no one goes to heaven. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

Sin is fun for a season? wth?? LOL LOL

Matthew 22:36-40 does not nullify the 10 commandments. Following those 2 will help to obey the 10 commandments. if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

I'm a pharisee? LOL LOL
your psycho babble is amusing! LOL LOL I put my love of the rules and the feeling superior above everyone else? LOL LOL I have stated that homosexuality is an abomination, as stated in the bible! I have stated we are supposed to follow the commandments, it's in the bible! if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.
You are assuming I feel superior to you, because I have disproven your points with facts. I have caught you in lies and proven it!
I defend my religious beliefs (we are free to do so) when they are attacked. and I am wrong??? LOL LOL I use facts from the bible to disprove your garbage.
Whatever "reward" God has in mind is from God. I have stated many times I am far from perfect. I do not claim to know the bible inside out as you do (but have a hard time proving it), I have stated I read it a lot and learn each time I read it.

writing your own bible verses now? LOL LOL
I hope you know that you have already received your reward. Do you know who will be loved in heaven though, do you know who will be pilling up treasure in heaven. I tell you that it will be the preacher who cares for the least among you. It will be the doctor who goes to the prison to visit the inmates. It will be the homosexuals mother who had to bury her child because of hatred.

you don't believe in God but you are 10 times the Christian I am? LOL LOL

You do not get offf to seeing someone hurt? LOL LOL I have "hurt" you? going on the wining binge again?
you do not like to insult others? coulda fooled me! LOL LOL LOL you started it. I am giving back what you threw this way. don't like it? Don't do it! Sound familiar?

"I have decided to take the stand for christianity, only because I see the good that is still in it. I will defend the teachings of it against the fundamentalist who strip it of meaning. Christianity is a good, I just need to realize that there are some who would turn it to evil. "

How can you take a stand for something you don't believe in? how can you support teachings contrary to the bible? you have repeatedly attempted to strip it of it's meaning; through criticizing God's laws. denouncing God created all. Ya might want to reread YOUR posts on how you addressed God and Jesus roles and actions! you have been a consistent opponent to christianity. If you are finally seeing some light, that is good. But given your history on here, another backlash against Christianity is coming!

ending with an incoherent statement..again! you need help man, or get back on the meds.

Yeah if you can't spend the time to quote what I am talking about I am not going to answer. You made a mess and I can't make heads or tails. I don't even understand what you are saying.

Offline fish

• View Profile
Now I need to quote you? LOL LOL did you forget what you posted? LOL LOL You don't understand what YOU are saying! LOL LOL

Try this, read reply #16(yours). then read reply #17 (mine). print each one out if you need to, and put them side by side.

that should help you follow along!