Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Young Earth!  (Read 5337 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Young Earth!
« on: March 10, 2014, 11:45:37 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes Skin And Feathers!
A fossil bed in China that is being called “Jurassic Park” has yielded perhaps the greatest dinosaur soft tissue discovery of all time.  According to media reports, “nearly-complete skeletons” have been discovered that even include skin and feathers.  But of course if these dinosaurs are really “160 million years old”, that should be absolutely impossible. 
http://www.infowars.com/massive-dinosaur-soft-tissue-discovery-in-china-includes-skin-and-feathers/
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline edward

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Young Earth!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 04:13:21 PM »
you need to go there :poke:

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »
I thought you said you were smart?  They didnt find actual feathers and such they found fossils that show they had feathers, skin, kills using ultraviolet light.  Basically in laymans the feathers and skin, etc fossilized with the bones and is detectable using different lights.  But hey whats real isnt as important as bad writing purposly made to make it sound like something else that is infowars.  News for an agenda not for truth.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »
 I'm probably "smart" about some things. One of which is that there is just as much (if not more) evidence for a young earth which matches perfectly with Bible as there is for billions of years and coming from a dot and pond scum! Read a little on the origins of teaching evolution as opposed to Creation. Our gooberment saw that we were falling behind the soviets in war technology and they were teaching evolution at the time (I want to say the Eisenhower administration, but I'm not sure) So they took prayer out of schools and gave $100,000,000 grant to start teaching and filling our textbooks with the religion of evolution. The sheeple have been falling for it ever since!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 02:10:13 PM »
I'm probably "smart" about some things. One of which is that there is just as much (if not more) evidence for a young earth which matches perfectly with Bible as there is for billions of years and coming from a dot and pond scum! Read a little on the origins of teaching evolution as opposed to Creation. Our gooberment saw that we were falling behind the soviets in war technology and they were teaching evolution at the time (I want to say the Eisenhower administration, but I'm not sure) So they took prayer out of schools and gave $100,000,000 grant to start teaching and filling our textbooks with the religion of evolution. The sheeple have been falling for it ever since!
Mark is it really that important. You need to forget a fight you can not win and instead redouble your efforts in spreading the word right. So what if a few people believe differently. If the whole bible could be destroyed that easily than you are following the wrong book. Why not preach the good... Or better yet live it. Defend someone who can not defend themselves and give to those that need help. Even if evolution is true does it diminish the bible. Are the commandments to

36 “Teacher, which commandment is greatest in the law?” 37 And he said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’40 On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”

any less important. I am a atheist but even I believe that there is good in this book if you use it correctly.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 03:37:37 PM »
Mark is it really that important. You need to forget a fight you can not win and instead redouble your efforts in spreading the word right. So what if a few people believe differently. If the whole bible could be destroyed that easily than you are following the wrong book. Why not preach the good... Or better yet live it. Defend someone who can not defend themselves and give to those that need help. Even if evolution is true does it diminish the bible. Are the commandments to

36 “Teacher, which commandment is greatest in the law?” 37 And he said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’40 On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”

any less important. I am a atheist but even I believe that there is good in this book if you use it correctly.
Its important!
If a person doesn't think there is a God to be accountable to, then-then what's the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges? That's how I thought anyway. I always believed the theory of evolution as truth, that we all just came from the slime. When we, when we died, you know, that was it, there is nothing ...
                                                                                                                  -Jeffrey Dahmer
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 03:47:44 PM »
Its important!
If a person doesn't think there is a God to be accountable to, then-then what's the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges? That's how I thought anyway. I always believed the theory of evolution as truth, that we all just came from the slime. When we, when we died, you know, that was it, there is nothing ...
                                                                                                                  -Jeffrey Dahmer
One persons opinion, not mine.
"If a god exist or not should not effect you as a person. If a god is watching over you, would you do less to be good, If you knew for sure that god looked down on you from heaven wouldn't you try harder. But what if there is no god, does that mean go out and sin. I say that is even more reason to be good. One turn, two turns, maybe a hundred; that is all we have to go around our star. Every person that we leave behind is all that we can have. To be remembered as a hindrance, or as a friend is all one can look forward to. To love your neighbor as a friend, to treat each other with respect. To smile and make others smile, this will be remembered."
                                                                                                                        -ebilly99

If god exist or doesn't, it does not mater to me. I will go out and love my neighbor and give to the poor. Isn't that what is important?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 04:36:25 PM »
One persons opinion, not mine.
"If a god exist or not should not effect you as a person. If a god is watching over you, would you do less to be good, If you knew for sure that god looked down on you from heaven wouldn't you try harder. But what if there is no god, does that mean go out and sin. I say that is even more reason to be good. One turn, two turns, maybe a hundred; that is all we have to go around our star. Every person that we leave behind is all that we can have. To be remembered as a hindrance, or as a friend is all one can look forward to. To love your neighbor as a friend, to treat each other with respect. To smile and make others smile, this will be remembered."
                                                                                                                        -ebilly99

If god exist or doesn't, it does not mater to me. I will go out and love my neighbor and give to the poor. Isn't that what is important?

That's important! especially for our time on earth. But....our time on earth is but a drop in the bucket compared to eternity! Faith is required to get to Heaven. Plus, as I've said you get the added bonus of the Holy Spirit even here on earth. Don't miss out on this wonderful gift! Finally, Many people that think we are worm food when we die act out like Jeffrey Dahmer. (or worse) They live like the Devil because they believe there is no one to answer to!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 04:44:36 PM »
That's important! especially for our time on earth. But....our time on earth is but a drop in the bucket compared to eternity! Faith is required to get to Heaven. Plus, as I've said you get the added bonus of the Holy Spirit even here on earth. Don't miss out on this wonderful gift! Finally, Many people that think we are worm food when we die act out like Jeffrey Dahmer. (or worse) They live like the Devil because they believe there is no one to answer to!
Do I act like that, no. You seem to be lumping people together. I don't group christians together there are good and bad ones. There are jeffrey dahmers, hitlers, Mother Teresa's and Gandhi's everywhere. I do not agree, but maybe you should be working on coming together instead of dividing .

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 07:25:10 PM »
Do I act like that, no. You seem to be lumping people together. I don't group christians together there are good and bad ones. There are jeffrey dahmers, hitlers, Mother Teresa's and Gandhi's everywhere. I do not agree, but maybe you should be working on coming together instead of dividing .
I didn't make the rules!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »
I didn't make the rules!
But you agree with them and think they are just. Thus you might as well have.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 01:49:01 AM »
I didn't make the rules!

But your wanting us to follow the same ones you believe in.
Your rules must not be too good. I keep reading about your legal problems.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 12:45:14 PM »
Ghandi was christian?? LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 12:46:26 PM »
they are God's rules!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »
But your wanting us to follow the same ones you believe in.
Your rules must not be too good. I keep reading about your legal problems.

Doing my best! I'm not very well liked by the local authorities. They will face God on judgment day and so will I. I hope we are standing next to each other so I can hear their answers!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 02:43:18 PM »
How will you hear with no ears?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 03:06:17 PM »
How will you hear with no ears?

I'll be fine.   Will you?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 05:10:28 PM »
Ghandi was christian?? LOL LOL
Build fish a ladder, it went over his head. I named to christians and two non christians. I named two good people and two evil to prove a point. How do you not understand that.
Hitler, Mother Teresa. Christian.
Jeffrey Dahmer, Gandhi, Non christian.
Hitler, Dahmer. Bad men
Mother Teresa, Ghandi, Good people.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 02:47:43 AM »
I don't group christians together there are good and bad ones. There are jeffrey dahmers, hitlers, Mother Teresa's and Gandhi's everywhere.

Nope,these were examples you gave of good Christians and bad Christians. it's in your post!
how do you know dahmer wasn't Christian?

you really should think your posts through before you post them!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 05:36:41 PM »
I don't group christians together there are good and bad ones. There are jeffrey dahmers, hitlers, Mother Teresa's and Gandhi's everywhere.

Nope,these were examples you gave of good Christians and bad Christians. it's in your post!
how do you know dahmer wasn't Christian?

you really should think your posts through before you post them!
You seem to be lumping people together. I don't group christians together there are good and bad ones. There are jeffrey dahmers, hitlers, Mother Teresa's and Gandhi's everywhere. I do not agree, but maybe you should be working on coming together instead of dividing .
As you can see by context I was stating that there are christians and nonchristians that are both good and bad. Are you that Daft man.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 10:52:46 PM »
reread what you posted again. it will sink in.

you did not answer how you know dahmer wasn't Christian!

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2014, 05:07:37 AM »
reread what you posted again. it will sink in.

you did not answer how you know dahmer wasn't Christian!

Is he more of a monster if he was gay?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2014, 04:05:40 PM »
was hitler more of a monster because he was Christian?

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2014, 06:18:21 PM »
was hitler more of a monster because he was Christian?

You didn't answer my question.  What is the bigger sin, murder or bring gay?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 11:11:57 PM »
You didn't answer mine! LOL LOL

that was not the question you asked! now you are asking a new question! LOL

where is the relevence if dahmer was gay an issue? another if? LOL LOL

your question is not relevant to the discussion!

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 11:42:46 PM »
You didn't answer mine! LOL LOL

that was not the question you asked! now you are asking a new question! LOL

where is the relevence if dahmer was gay an issue? another if? LOL LOL

your question is not relevant to the discussion!

Fine I'm out.  I should have known better.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 01:15:44 AM »
Is Earth as young as the Bible Say's?
Or is Satan trying to deserve everyone with science?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 01:46:57 AM »
 You should have known better than to ask dumb questions!

another one bites the dust! LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 01:48:13 AM »
how young does the bible say it is?

how does satan deserve everyone with science? LOL LOL

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 03:41:00 AM »
You should have known better than to ask dumb questions!

another one bites the dust! LOL LOL

And your are an Ass.