Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Young Earth!  (Read 5345 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Young Earth!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 04:17:55 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

And your are an Ass.
And you are just now figuring this out. But to be fair, he isn't the ass, for that would require him trying to be. He is a idiot who has no reading skills. He has no social skills and is so afraid of change he still holds on fiction. Adapt or die, is still true today fish. Your religion is having trouble adapting, that is why it is dying around the world.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 04:42:29 AM »
nope, just made you look like one, racer! LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 04:58:47 AM »
"I have decided to take the stand for christianity, only because I see the good that is still in it. I will defend the teachings of it against the fundamentalist who strip it of meaning. Christianity is a good, I just need to realize that there are some who would turn it to evil."

so you no longer stand by this statement you made on the other thread? reply #16  LOL LOL what a surprise! LOL

I knew there was a backlash coming and said so! check reply#17 on the other thread after you made this statement!

you are right . you have problems dr jekyl or mr hyde. whichever you are now!

your problem is you can't handle truth and logic! I have refuted your statements with truth from the bible. I have convictions of my beliefs in God , Jesus, and the Holy Spirit , that you cannot shake. what do you have? nothing. If you don't have God, you have nothing! your posts on here prove it.

if you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do, you would know that.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 05:00:42 AM »
nope, just made you look like one, racer! LOL LOL

That is your sick game.  Pray hard at church Sunday.  Pray for me for interacting with you. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 05:13:16 AM »
no game. you got caught trying to manipulate a conversation with bs. you don't interact with Christians, unless criticizing their beliefs and not proving your points with fact is what you call interacting! LOL LOL

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 05:19:50 AM »
no game. you got caught trying to manipulate a conversation with bs. you don't interact with Christians, unless criticizing their beliefs and not proving your points with fact is what you call interacting! LOL LOL

Are you saying you can't pray for me?  I'm gay, black, brown red, yellow, tall, short, Jewish, and you can't pray for me?  I need your prayers as a human.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2014, 05:22:48 AM »
your twisting won't work...again racer! LOL LOL

did I say I can't pray for you? But don't you think you praying for yourself, talking to God, would be a good idea also?

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2014, 05:32:58 AM »
your twisting won't work...again racer! LOL LOL

did I say I can't pray for you? But don't you think you praying for yourself, talking to God, would be a good idea also?

So are refusing to pray for me?  I have prayed for myself, thank you, but I believe praying for others, and me, is very important to the Christian faith, I'm I wrong? 

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2014, 05:55:05 AM »

So are refusing to pray for me?  I have prayed for myself, thank you, but I believe praying for others, and me, is very important to the Christian faith, I'm I wrong?

Waiting for my prayer.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2014, 01:20:19 PM »
Is Earth as young as the Bible Say's?
Or is Satan trying to deserve everyone with science?

Your just very confused about what "science" is!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2014, 03:24:13 PM »
your taunts prove all you care about is criticizing Christianity.

If you were serious you wouldn't be posting, you would be praying.

keep changing your questions! LOL LOL

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2014, 09:37:43 AM »
Dinosaur soft tissue

In seeming desperation, evolutionists turn to iron to preserve the idea of millions of years.

M. Schweitzer
Dinosaur-bone-cells
Bone cells discovered by Schweitzer, showing classic appearances including nuclei and connecting fibrils—from a Brachylophosaurus allegedly 80 million years old!

by Calvin Smith1

Published: 28 January 2014 (GMT+10)

Dinosaur soft tissue in fossil bones!? Nearly every CMI speaker has watched incredulous looks on people’s faces as pictures from a 2005 Science magazine article flash on-screen. These show transparent, branching flexible blood vessels and red blood cells alongside soft and stretchy ligaments from a supposedly 68 million-year-old T.rex bone. The remarkable discoveries by palaeontologist Dr Mary Schweitzer have rocked the scientific world.

Time and time again

Following the most rigorous tests and checking of data, many evolutionists now admit the existence of such dinosaur soft tissue and organic material in not just one or two specimens, but well over thirty.2 They now have to explain how extremely delicate structures could have been preserved over incredibly vast time periods.

Following the most rigorous tests and checking of data, many evolutionists now admit the existence of such dinosaur soft tissue and organic material in not just one or two specimens, but well over thirty.

It is not just dinosaur soft tissue, either, but the presence of detectable proteins such as collagen, hemoglobin, osteocalcin,3,4 actin, and tubulin that they must account for. These are complex molecules that continually tend to break down to simpler ones.

Not only that, but in many cases, there are fine details of the bone matrix, with microscopically intact-looking bone cells (osteocytes) showing incredible detail. And Schweitzer has even recovered fragments of the even more fragile and complex molecule, DNA. This has been extracted from the bone cells with markers indicating its source such that it is extremely likely to be dinosaur DNA.5

Others have reported the fast-decaying carbon-14 from dino bones—not a single atom should be left after 1 million years.6

Moreover, more recent discoveries show dinosaur soft tissue in samples that are (by their own assumptions) many millions of years older than those in Dr Schweitzer’s original 2005 discovery. As one article states:

“The researchers also analyzed other fossils for the presence of soft tissue, and found it was present in about half of their samples going back to the Jurassic Period, which lasted from 145.5 million to 199.6 million years ago…”7

A huge problem for the evolutionary paradigm

Believing proteins could last for tens of millions of years takes enormous faith. According to a report in the science journal The Biochemist, even if collagen were stored at 0°C, it would not be expected to last even three million years.8 But such is the power of the evolutionary paradigm that many choose to believe the seemingly impossible rather than accept the obvious implication, that the samples are not as old as they say.

M. H. Schweitzer
T-Rex soft tissue
These photos are from a later (2005) paper by Schweitzer which reported on the discovery of soft tissue, in addition to strengthening the red blood cell identification—see Still Soft and Stretchy
Left: The flexible branching structures in the T. rex bone were justifiably identified as “blood vessels”. Soft tissues like blood vessels should not be there if the bones were 65 million years old.
Right: These microscopic structures were able to be squeezed out of some of the blood vessels, and can be seen to “look like cells” as the researchers said. So once again there is scope for Dr Schweitzer to ask the same question, “How could these cells last for 65 million years?”

National Geographic’s article titled, “Many dino fossils could have soft tissue inside”9 reveals that the scientific community is expecting many more examples of dinosaur soft tissue in the future. These facts have been a thorn in their side for several years now as they are incredibly difficult to explain within an evolutionary (millions of years) timeframe. Needless to say, they fit beautifully within a biblical (young earth) timescale; these are almost certainly the remains of creatures that were buried during the Genesis Flood, approximately 4,400 years ago.

While this information wasn’t hidden, it certainly wasn’t promoted widely in museums or popular science programs either—and definitely not in the general press. Indeed, the majority of lay people are totally unaware of the presence of dinosaur soft tissue. This is hardly surprising: if the rocks and fossils are not millions of years old, evolutionary theory is finished. Predictably, some evolutionists lost no time in seeking to discredit the data. Dr Schweitzer (an evolutionist herself, although a fideistic theistic version10) remarked,

“I had one reviewer tell me that he didn’t care what the data said, he knew that what I was finding wasn’t possible … . I wrote back and said, ‘Well what data would convince you?’ And he said, ‘None.’”11 (Not exactly a scientific comment on the reviewer’s part.)
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2014, 10:00:22 AM »

Biological Material Found: As of March 2014, in fossils from dinosaur-layer and deeper strata, researchers have discovered flexible and transparent blood vessels, red blood cells, many various proteins including the microtubule building block tubulin, collagen, the cytoskeleton component actin, and hemoglobin, bone maintenance osteocyte cells, and powerful evidence for DNA.
   Lots of info and many dummy Atheists trying to explain it!   LOL

http://kgov.com/dinosaur-soft-tissue#peer-reviewed-dino-carbon-dating
~Teilhard de Chardin