Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.  (Read 11246 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Re: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2014, 02:14:20 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

You realize that america is the most religious nation (Other than the middle east) It's hilarious that you believe the rest of the world is fundamentalist. Even Israel isn't as fundi as america.
I do realize this fact. I also "realize" that people like you and those involved in ruining our Country think they are smarter than the majority! What a joke! lol  If you can prove to me that you are smarter than 1/3 of the worlds population that are Christians, and the well over 50% that live in the U.S. I will run around the Waynesville square naked! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country  &&*)(*^(&
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2014, 02:29:05 PM »
I do realize this fact. I also "realize" that people like you and those involved in ruining our Country think they are smarter than the majority! What a joke! lol  If you can prove to me that you are smarter than 1/3 of the worlds population that are Christians, and the well over 50% that live in the U.S. I will run around the Waynesville square naked! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country  &&*)(*^(&
What would prove that I am smarter? I want goal post that will not be moved on me.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2014, 03:28:19 PM »
 I want to say "prove that evolution is fact" But I know that's impossible, and you and your fellow Atheists have been failing miserably for years on this site. So......lets say prove how you are smarter than 2.3 Billion people worldwide that are Christians! This is a huge number that includes millions and millions of PHDs, Scientists, and extremely well educated people! What makes you smarter? I have already put a large list on here, what makes you smarter than them?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2014, 06:09:30 PM »
I want to say "prove that evolution is fact" But I know that's impossible, and you and your fellow Atheists have been failing miserably for years on this site. So......lets say prove how you are smarter than 2.3 Billion people worldwide that are Christians! This is a huge number that includes millions and millions of PHDs, Scientists, and extremely well educated people! What makes you smarter? I have already put a large list on here, what makes you smarter than them?
And what proof would be required. We have fruit flies that can no longer breed together. (Speciation) {Dobzhansky and Pavlovsky (1971) reported a speciation event that occurred in a laboratory culture of Drosophila paulistorum sometime between 1958 and 1963. The culture was descended from a single inseminated female that was captured in the Llanos of Colombia. In 1958 this strain produced fertile hybrids when crossed with conspecifics of different strains from Orinocan. From 1963 onward crosses with Orinocan strains produced only sterile males. Initially no assortative mating or behavioral isolation was seen between the Llanos strain and the Orinocan strains. Later on Dobzhansky produced assortative mating (Dobzhansky 1972).}
We have fossil evidence from a common ancestor of both apes to men. We have undenyable evidence in the retroviral insertions over time.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v437/n7055/full/nature04072.html
The age of the universe can be determined not only with "Science" But also with math. We know what the material the star is fusing by its wavelength of light. Knowing that we can determine how far away it is using redshift. (Closer stars like alpha Centauri we can determine by Trigonometry. By knowing the length of the legs, and the angle of the star we can know the distance of other stars to make sure red shift works.
We can see the remnants of the sudden expansion of the universe with background radiation.
We know stars fuse elements because we already can fuse elements in a hydrogen bomb.
We see the remains of vestigial (Not useless but organs that had a more desired use in other creatures) organs such as the appendix and tonsils. We have rare events where children are born with things that evolved away (Due to the genes being shut off, not being deleted.) http://s9.photobucket.com/user/khmerghost/media/HUMAN20TAIL.jpg.html

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2014, 06:45:10 PM »
Preposterous! Everyone knows all those "facts" are put there by the devil to test your faith in the lord!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2014, 07:18:35 PM »
Preposterous! Everyone knows all those "facts" are put there by the devil to test your faith in the lord!
Yep, satan speeds up light after 4 light years just to mess with humans.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2014, 07:23:58 PM »
where did the hydrogen clouds come from?

who measured the electricity and how was it measured?

how do you know a ship that size could not be built without a steel frame? you are an engineer now?? LOL LOL LOL

you are the laughing stock! LOL LOL  you cannot prove anything you state about the creation of the universe. you are simply reading your bible LOL LOL, of unproven theories by scientists. not one of your fables has been proven with truth and logic. God has been proven every time with truth and logic. which scientist created a planet? which scientist created a person like God did? which scientist created a plant? none. which scientist made it snow or the wind blow or changed the temperature outside and changed a season? your fables(unproven theories) are just lame attempts to try to disprove God. you and science are still failing miserably. give up the clown college, you haven't gotten any smarter! LOL LOL LOL

your fables and tv shows do not prove your statements. there is a blood moon coming on april 15. explain that and the significance on it's occurrence in the past.

you are lost in your own cut and paste! LOL LOL photobucket? LOL LOL neither links work or load, no surprise! photobucket is hard evidence???  LOL LOL oh yeah, you're a genius alright!! LOL LOL smart people don't have to assert their intelligence! LOL LOL LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2014, 11:01:33 PM »
Your "fruit fly" argument is the weakest yet.......They bred flies and made more flies with little wings, short legs, sterile, whatever? But all they made were weaker, non survivable FLIES! They never turned in to a different animal. Just more proof of CREATION!                                                                                             In Time magazine, August 23, 1999, evolutionist Stephen Jay Gould asserted that “evolution is as well documented as any phenomenon in science” and “we can call evolution a ‘fact.’” This is typical of the stratagem used by evolutionists: If you make a statement strong enough and repeat it often enough, you may be able to convince yourself and others that it may be true. Yet, despite their dogmatism, there are many knowledgeable people who do not believe that the evidence supports the theory of evolution.

Fossils disprove evolution

One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms. Since the billions of fossils that have been found are all complete forms, the obvious conclusion is: Evolution never occurred! Though evolutionists have stated that there are many transitional forms, this is simply not true. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing.

Where are the trillions of fossils of such true transitional forms? Critics often say that creationism is simply religion, whereas evolutionism is based on science. The Bible states in Genesis I that all creatures reproduce “after their kind” (no change to another kind, i.e., no transitional forms). So the complete absence of transitional forms in the fossil record supports creationism. Is this scientific evidence for creationism, or isn’t it?

Too many questions and no answers

It can also be noted that evolutionists only discuss this subject in the broadest terms. If evolution is true, why don’t they give us answers to our many questions?
•Where did all the 90-plus elements (iron, barium, calcium, silver, nickel, neon, chlorine, etc.) come from? How was it determined how many bonds each element would have for combining with other elements?
•How do you explain the precision in the design of the elements, with increasing numbers of electrons in orbit around the nucleus?
•Where did the thousands of compounds we find in the world come from—carbon dioxide, sodium chloride, calcium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid, oxalic acid, chlorophyll, sucrose, hydrogen sulfide, benzene, aluminum silicate, mercaptans, propane, silicon dioxide, boric acid, etc.? They could not have developed from the elements, because elements rarely react with each other.  For example, did all the salt in the ocean form by sodium reacting with chlorine (a gas)?  Therefore almost all compounds had to have been created as compounds. When did all the compounds we find in the world develop—before the big bang, during the big bang, after the big bang? When evolutionists use the term “matter,” which of the thousands of compounds is included? When evolutionists use the term “primordial soup,” which of the elements and compounds is included?
•Why do books on evolution, including grade school, high school and college textbooks, not include such important, basic information? Evolutionists are masters of speculation; why don’t they speculate about this?

Life from non-life
•How did life develop from non-life?
•Where did the human emotions, such as love, hate and jealousy, come from?
•What are the odds that the evolutionary process, proceeding by random changes, would produce human beings, plus millions of species of animals, birds, fish and insects, all with symmetrical features, i.e., one side being a mirror image of the other? We take symmetry in all these creatures for granted, but is that a reasonable outcome for a random process?

Spontaneous reproduction

What are the odds that, of the millions of species of animals, birds, fish and insects, a male of each species developed at the same time and in the same place as a female of the same species, so that the species could propagate? Why are there two sexes anyhow? This is not foreordained in the evolutionary framework. Is there some sort of plan here? If the first generation of mating species didn’t have parents, how did the mating pair get to that point? Isn’t evolution supposed to progress when an offspring of a mating pair has a beneficial mutation?

Conclusion: No parents, no evolution. A species would have to jump from a primitive form to a fully developed male and female, each with the ability and instinct to mate.

Organ development
•How did the heart, lungs, stomach, veins, blood, kidneys, etc. develop in the first animal by slow, minute steps and the animal survive while these changes were occurring? For example, did the first animal develop 10 percent of complete veins, then 20 percent, and on up to 100 percent, with veins throughout its entire body and brain? Then how did the heart slowly develop in the animal and get attached to the veins in the right spot? How did the blood enter the system? The blood could not enter before the veins were complete or it would spill out. Where did the blood come from? Did the blood have red corpuscles, white corpuscles, platelets and plasma? At what point in this process of development did the heart start beating?
•Did the animal develop a partial stomach, then a complete stomach? After the stomach was formed, how did the digestive juices enter the stomach? Where did the hydrochloric acid as part of the digestive juices come from? What about its kidney and bladder? The animal better not eat anything prior to this.
•How did the animal survive during these changes (and over thousands of years)? Of course, at the same time, the animal’s eyes must be fully developed so it can see its food, and its brain must be fully developed so the animal can control its body to get to the food. Like the heart, brain, veins and stomach, all of the organs and systems in the first animal’s body must be fully functional in the first moments of life.

The preceding points indicate that evolution couldn’t occur, and the fossil record indicates that it didn’t occur! In other words, if you cannot come up with a detailed, feasible scenario of how the first animal developed, the whole evolutionary theory goes out the window, because it never even could have gotten started. Or is your attitude going to be: Don’t bother me with such details; my mind is made up.

Misleading textbooks
•Why do books on evolution, including biology textbooks, always start with a fully developed animal when attempting to explain how one species developed into another species? Why don’t evolutionists first explain how the first animal developed (an animal with a heart, lungs, brain, stomach, etc.)?
•What are the odds that the evolutionary process, proceeding by random changes, would produce a system in human reproduction whereby exactly 50 percent of offspring are male and 50 percent are female (based on 50 percent X-chromosomes and 50 percent Y-chromosomes)? Again, is there some sort of plan here?

To a creationist, the incredible complexity of human life, plant life and the universe is absolutely overwhelming evidence that there must have been a designer. Additional evidence for a designer: The law of gravity is basic to an understanding of the universe.

Who invented gravity?
•Where did the law of gravity come from? Did it have a beginning? Isn’t it reasonable to assume that when matter was created, the law of gravity was established at the same time to regulate matter? Further evidence: The earth receives an incredible amount of energy from the sun, even though the sun is 93,000,000 miles away. Yet the earth only receives one part in two trillion of the sun’s total energy. And since the sun is only an average star among the 100 trillion billion stars in the universe, the total energy in all these stars is absolutely beyond human comprehension. (It has been written that the number of stars is greater than the number of grains of sand in every beach and desert in the world!)
•Where did this energy come from? Isn’t the only reasonable answer that it was the result of a creative act by an almighty designer/creator?

Evolution—A solution by default

Why do evolutionists summarily dismiss the evidence of design without any serious consideration? Professor D.M.S. Watson, zoologist and Chair of Evolution at University College London, has given us some insight as to why this is so. He said, “Evolution [is] a theory universally accepted not because it can be proved by logically coherent evidence to be true, but because the only alternative, special creation, is clearly incredible.” This, of course, is an admission that the foundation of evolution is not science, but a rejection of the supernatural. Evolution then is simply the best alternative anyone has been able to come up with. This also means that evolution is the only field in science where one decides on the answer first, and then looks for evidence to support that predetermined answer.

Other than rejection of the supernatural, how else can one explain the steadfast adherence of evolutionists to this theory even though they do not know the origin of the three main bases of evolution: the origin of matter, the origin of energy and the origin of life?

Truth or dare

If you believe in evolution, can you give just one coercive proof, i.e., a proof that absolutely eliminates any other possible explanation for the origin of the universe, the material world, and human life?

Isn’t it true that, rather than “proofs” of evolution, all that evolutionists can come up with are “evidences” for evolution to someone who already believes in it?

Let’s see some answers to important questions such as these posed in this article, rather than a discussion of what is science and what is religion. That type of discussion is entirely irrelevant. What we seek is the truth, and creationism is a far more reasonable and logical explanation of the origin of the universe, the material world and human life.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2014, 03:54:45 PM »
I hope we start to have physicists build buildings and bridges from now on, its almost like being a physicist qualifies you to do anything.  I for one am going to ask for a physicist to do my next surgery, a 22 year old one at that.

It is a separate matter whether all of the animals would fit inside an ark of these dimensions  – the physics students were simply calculating the buoyancy of the ark, without calculating food weight, waste weight, people weight......difinitive proof though I have to give you that.....

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
a PEER reviewed paper

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/university-of-leicester-physics-students-says-noahs-ark-would-have-floated-with-two-each-of-35000-species-of-animal/story-fn5fsgyc-1226874097164

where did the water come from genius? LOL LOL
Fishes genuis question... Where does water come from? Oh wait water comes from rain clouds. AND YOU WONDER WHY WE LAUGH.
And 35000 species... Dude there are 35000 different Horned beetle species alone, not to mention the 7 of every clean species.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2014, 04:32:17 PM »
where did the hydrogen clouds come from?
Gravity

who measured the electricity and how was it measured?
Scientest

how do you know a ship that size could not be built without a steel frame? you are an engineer now?? LOL LOL LOL
No I am a mechanic and carpenter. I know that wood just can not have that tensile strength.

you are the laughing stock! LOL LOL  you cannot prove anything you state about the creation of the universe. you are simply reading your bible
Maybe but the difference is that my flew us to the moon, it works. Your religion blows up abortion clinics and flew planes into buildings. (Yes different bible, same god)
LOL LOL, of unproven theories by scientists. not one of your fables has been proven with truth and logic.
Except that we use it in the hospital to extend life. No Doctor for you than.
God has been proven every time with truth and logic.
Then why are so many people dropping out of church. It's really sad man. Really sad.
which scientist created a planet?
Oh this again, every scientist with a computer, I built one last week on Kerbal. Oh whats that it doesn't count. Of course it does, why shouldn't it.
which scientist created a person like God did?
First you assume god exist, second you say he created. But I assert if you can do that Maxxel Atom, Lauren Faust, Craig Mccracken. They have not only created people, (Billy, irwin, grim, Bubbles, Mac, Frankie,) but entire universes. It's fun to assert. And the fun thing about this is I don't have to do anything to prove it. 
which scientist created a plant? none. which scientist made it snow
Dude we have snow machines, it's not hard.
or the wind blow
Fans
or changed the temperature outside and changed a season?
Air conditioner, wood stove, Global warming.
My fables(unproven theories) are just lame attempts to try to disprove Science. you and god is still failing miserably. give up the clown college, you haven't gotten any smarter! LOL LOL LOL

your god and fox news do not prove your statements. there is a blood moon coming on april 15 and I am not smart enough to realize that it is only the moon passing into earths shadow, and people do crazy things.

you are lost in your own cut and paste! LOL LOL photobucket? LOL LOL neither links work or load,
Worked for me, but maybe you shouldn't be lazy and look it up yourself.
no surprise! photobucket is hard evidence, even though I could look it up here http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/timeline.jpg   LOL LOL oh yeah, you're a genius alright!! LOL LOL smart people don't have to assert their intelligence and thats why i keep talking bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY
I fixed it for you.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »
Your "fruit fly" argument is the weakest yet.......They bred flies and made more flies with little wings, short legs, sterile, whatever? But all they made were weaker, non survivable FLIES!
No there was a lot of death but new fruitflys that could not interbreed were made.
They never turned in to a different animal.
That isn't evolution.
Just more proof of CREATION!                                                                                             In Time magazine, August 23, 1999, evolutionist Stephen Jay Gould asserted that “evolution is as well documented as any phenomenon in science” and “we can call evolution a ‘fact.’” This is typical of the stratagem used by evolutionists: If you make a statement strong enough and repeat it often enough, you may be able to convince yourself and others that it may be true. Yet, despite their dogmatism, there are many knowledgeable people who do not believe that the evidence supports the theory of evolution.
Except we have. Banana trees prove it by its self. 

Fossils disprove evolution

One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms. Since the billions of fossils that have been found are all complete forms, the obvious conclusion is: Evolution never occurred! Though evolutionists have stated that there are many transitional forms, this is simply not true. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing.
Except that fossils are rare, the older the more rare. I mean we have no trace of the hebrews in the desert and that was only 4000 years ago. There should be hundreds of artifacts...

Where are the trillions of fossils of such true transitional forms?
They didn't make it. Not every organism makes it to the fossil stages.
Critics often say that creationism is simply religion, whereas evolutionism is based on science. The Bible states in Genesis I that all creatures reproduce “after their kind” (no change to another kind, i.e., no transitional forms). So the complete absence of transitional forms in the fossil record supports creationism. Is this scientific evidence for creationism, or isn’t it?
No, even if you completely destroyed evolution tomorrow it would in now way support creation. 

Too many questions and no answers
Yeah, to many questions at once usually makes it hard to answer it all. We usually facepalm and keep going past the wall of text. 

It can also be noted that evolutionists only discuss this subject in the broadest terms. If evolution is true, why don’t they give us answers to our many questions?
•Where did all the 90-plus elements (iron, barium, calcium, silver, nickel, neon, chlorine, etc.) come from? How was it determined how many bonds each element would have for combining with other elements?
Came from fusion of lower elements. The bonds are determined by the strong and weak force.
•How do you explain the precision in the design of the elements, with increasing numbers of electrons in orbit around the nucleus?
a balance between the strong and electromagnetic force.
•Where did the thousands of compounds we find in the world come from—carbon dioxide, sodium chloride, calcium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid, oxalic acid, chlorophyll, sucrose, hydrogen sulfide, benzene, aluminum silicate, mercaptans, propane, silicon dioxide, boric acid, etc.?
Read a book on chemistry.
They could not have developed from the elements, because elements rarely react with each other.
WHAT SURE THEY DO. Fire turns carbon to CO^2. I mean really
For example, did all the salt in the ocean form by sodium reacting with chlorine (a gas)?  Therefore almost all compounds had to have been created as compounds. When did all the compounds we find in the world develop—before the big bang, during the big bang, after the big bang?
no, just no.
When evolutionists use the term “matter,” which of the thousands of compounds is included?
Anything made of atoms.
When evolutionists use the term “primordial soup,” which of the elements and compounds is included?
Mostly carbon, hydrogen and Oxygen long string molecules.
•Why do books on evolution, including grade school, high school and college textbooks, not include such important, basic information? Evolutionists are masters of speculation; why don’t they speculate about this?
They really really do.

Life from non-life
Abiogenesis, not evolution.
•How did life develop from non-life?
Through chemical reactions.
•Where did the human emotions, such as love, hate and jealousy, come from?
From animals that have said emotions.
•What are the odds that the evolutionary process, proceeding by random changes,
Natural selection, not chance. Chance creates mutations, Natural selection gives us the best of those mutations.
would produce human beings, plus millions of species of animals, birds, fish and insects, all with symmetrical features, i.e., one side being a mirror image of the other? We take symmetry in all these creatures for granted, but is that a reasonable outcome for a random process?
Because it isn't random.

Spontaneous reproduction

What are the odds that, of the millions of species of animals, birds, fish and insects, a male of each species developed at the same time and in the same place as a female of the same species, so that the species could propagate?
Zero, because that is not how it works.
Why are there two sexes anyhow?
To mix up genetic information and to speed up evolution. Even bacteria have been known to have sex.
This is not foreordained in the evolutionary framework. Is there some sort of plan here? If the first generation of mating species didn’t have parents,
Again that is not how it works.
how did the mating pair get to that point? Isn’t evolution supposed to progress when an offspring of a mating pair has a beneficial mutation?

Conclusion: No parents, no evolution. A species would have to jump from a primitive form to a fully developed male and female, each with the ability and instinct to mate.
Conclusion, you don't know what evolution is.

You don't care for a answer, so that is all I am giving. If you want a specific question than I would love to talk, but I am sick and tired of you giving a essay (One that you didn't write mind you) And when I spend the time to answer you ignore it anyway.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2014, 05:04:16 PM »
I would just quit spending your time writing these serious rebuttals....he wont take the time to learn about the very subjects he is arguing against, he isnt going to take the time to even think about your responses.  I would also suggest totally ignoring Fish, he is either a really good troll, or a super far gone right wing religious zealot, either way nothing to be gained from interacting with him, his views will never be swayed either, your better off teaching this stuff to a dog.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2014, 05:31:02 PM »
I would just quit spending your time writing these serious rebuttals....he wont take the time to learn about the very subjects he is arguing against, he isnt going to take the time to even think about your responses.  I would also suggest totally ignoring Fish, he is either a really good troll, or a super far gone right wing religious zealot, either way nothing to be gained from interacting with him, his views will never be swayed either, your better off teaching this stuff to a dog.
Yeah you are right. I just hate to admit that I can't teach someone but... There are none as blind as those that refuse to see.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2014, 07:45:07 PM »
I hate to burst your bubble.....but unless I were back in the forth grade there is nothing you could teach me about the "evolution theory" I really hope you can catch up with the times and learn that it ALWAYS points to God the Creator in every scientific field as you advance in that particular field. You are the student, NOT THE TEACHER!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2014, 08:20:22 PM »
I hate to burst your bubble.....but unless I were back in the forth grade there is nothing you could teach me about the "evolution theory" I really hope you can catch up with the times and learn that it ALWAYS points to God the Creator in every scientific field as you advance in that particular field. You are the student, NOT THE TEACHER!
You know what, sure it does. I don't even care anymore, your wrong but you are so far entrenched it doesn't mater. Just keep your religion in church and science in schools ok. You want a god, heaven forbid I take it from you.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2014, 09:04:45 PM »
You know what, sure it does. I don't even care anymore, your wrong but you are so far entrenched it doesn't mater. Just keep your religion in church and science in schools ok. You want a god, heaven forbid I take it from you.
Lesson #1 The teaching of the evolution theory in our schools IS teaching a RELIGIOUS belief to our children, and they could grow up not knowing God, and making up their own rules like the atheists on this site! Please stop teaching the wrong religion to our kids!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2014, 11:26:36 PM »
Lesson #1 The teaching of the evolution theory in our schools IS teaching a RELIGIOUS belief to our children, and they could grow up not knowing God, and making up their own rules like the atheists on this site! Please stop teaching the wrong religion to our kids!
No it is not, Religion is the teaching of god or gods... You have no right forcing god down anyones throats, especially children. If a parent wants their kid to go to church, fine. However the government will make no laws supporting one religion over another. In other words... KEEP YOUR GOD OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS, OR I AM GOING TO BRING MY SCIENCE INTO YOUR CHURCH'S. That is fair.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2014, 11:52:32 PM »
Everyone knows that a child needs authority in order to become a moral individual adhering to certain behaviors and laws. The theory (NOT science) of evolution has no creator at its foundation. Life forms of all kinds sprung from matter. But who created the matter that was its source? If life is that random, then no one governs us; life is just a slow mutation of cells, empty of meaning. Belief in evolution devalues us; our lives and actions become self-directed and we become self-focused.

Remember the movie “Lord of the Flies,” in which a group of marooned pre-teen boys decide to govern themselves? Soon they splinter into two warring groups. Both groups soon prove ineffective as law-makers, law-enforcers and law-followers. The only boy with a semblance of conscience becomes a pariah, vilified by the others. Chaos ensues. It is a bleak tale of morality versus immorality, individual/self versus what is best for the common good. Without God as the higher power and moral compass, the individual is adrift and life becomes random.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2014, 11:58:48 PM »
Evolutionists build their entire theory upon a foundation of assumptions. While they would have us believe that the scientific evidence overwhelmingly supports their theory, it remains to be seen what IS the evidence to which they are referring, considering that each proof they cite has either been proven wrong or inconclusive at the very least.

The “miracle” of evolution

Furthermore, evolutionism holds to several key “miracles” that magically overcome the laws of nature. Without these miracles—anomalies that defy established scientific understanding—the religion of evolutionism simply could not stand. Evolutionist proponents of the big bang theory claim that planets and stars formed when bits of matter and gas were compressed spontaneously.

But this violates Boyle’s law of gas established in the seventeenth century, which states that gases cannot be compressed without some intervening mechanism. So what is the evolutionists’ intervening mechanism? Nothing. It happened all by itself; it was a miracle. They likewise believe that biological organisms could produce offspring of higher complexity simply by means of natural selection. This is not science, however, and must also fall within the realm of miracle. In fact, evolutionists hold on to many more miracles (or assumptions) in their religion of evolutionism.

Foolishness

While Christian creationists willingly admit that creationism is religious in nature and that miracles have their place in our religious belief system, evolutionists claim that their religion is actually pure science and based entirely upon evidence and scientific reasoning. They then prop up this hypocritical religion using tax funds, not only to fuel their research (desperately searching for that elusive evidence) and pay their preachers…er…professors, but also to teach it in public schools at public expense as if it were objectively scientific. It is time for evolutionists to admit that they do believe in miracles, that evolutionism is a religion, and a hypocritical one at that. Because, while creationists have a God who satisfies the demand for an external agent, evolutionists have nothing, and they claim to need nothing to account for their miracles. They have rejected God, and in so doing, they have rejected common sense itself. Rightly so did the Psalmist conclude, “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.” (Ps. 14:1)
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2014, 12:26:03 AM »
where did gravity come from?

what is a scientist? how did he  measure the electricity

how do you know wood just cannot have that tensile strength? based on what? you are smarter than the ones drafting the paper and the peer group that reviewed it? LOL LOL LOL

HUH?? LOL LOL ignoring the subject point again? LOL LOL
"Maybe but the difference is that my flew us to the moon, it works. Your religion blows up abortion clinics and flew planes into buildings. (Yes different bible, same god)"

HUH?? LOL LOL
Except that we use it in the hospital to extend life. No Doctor for you than.
we were talking about your unproven theories. which one is proven?

nope, people blew up abortion clinics. that is bad but abortions are ok?
Christianity flew planes into the wtc? LOL LOL better check again! islam also does not follow the same God as Christianity does. if you were as smart as you give yourself credit, you would know that! LOL LOL

the reason people are dropping out of church is satan. satan believes in God. some , like you are choosing to not believe the truth. truth and logic are not the reason people are leaving the church.

you did on a computer what a 5 yr old can do on paper? LOL LOL that IS quite an accomplishment! LOL LOL

I don't "assume" God exists. He is a fact, one you deny at your own peril. one even real scientists acknowledge! LOL LOL

so where is this giant snow machine that created all the snow in all those states? LOL LOL LOL

Where are these fans that caused 50 mph winds here? what powers them? LOL LOL

where are these giant air conditioners , wood stoves that change the temperature? Global warming? LOL LOL happens every sunrise! LOL LOL LOL

doctoring my posts prove your desperation! LOL LOL
 you had to repost a photo bucket you couldn't post correctly the first time? LOL LOL LOL

where did the rain clouds come from? where did the 35,000 species come from? you where the answer is ! LOL LOL you can deny it all you want, evolution is an unproven theory.

ya might want to check the definition of religion again. There is a lot more to it!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2014, 03:26:30 PM »
@Mark And Fish... If Evolution is not real, why is it taught in school. Why does every major Scientist lie about it. Why are you laughed out of courthouses... And why can't you perform a single experiment to disprove it. Not a single one. There have been Zero Peer Reviewed journals that have lasted through the scientific community that has proven your god, and you have to attack 6 or more fields of science to attempt to disprove it. And that is all I have to say. Please site a single experiment to disprove evolution, just one.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2014, 05:45:54 PM »
the "THEORY" of evolution is taught, along with other unproven theories. evolutionists are starting with a finished product and working backwards, changing data to try to prove their unproven theories. Even real scientists can't agree on the theory of evolution. there are other subjects that should not be taught in school also, read up on common core.
 there has not been a single experiment to prove evolution as fact, not a single one, evolution is still called a "theory".

I have been laughed out of court houses??

look in a mirror, evolution is disproved every time and God is proven every time. the universe is too complex for scientists to determine exactly how the universe was created.

I perform this experiment daily and it proves God. did you see your son get born? I was there when my kids were born. That event also proves God.

God has not been disproven. you and others (including real scientists) choose to deny God's existence, even though you can't prove He doesn't exist.

God is obvious. reread the section about thomas. he was told Jesus had been resurrected, but would not believe until he saw Jesus and His wounds with his own eyes, thus the origin of "a doubting Thomas". You and other evolutionists will not believe God created all, no matter any evidence. the only truth you believe is man's findings. of course man is perfect! LOL LOL

I don't have to disprove what hasn't been proven. evolution is still a theory and has not been proven. evolution is clouded in semantics. to evolve means to change. much of that change is the result of aging. we evolve everyday. a child develops after conception and after birth. but during your lifetime have animals changed? have humans changed? no. there are the occasional birth defects. but we live and breath the same. our environment and technology affect our daily lives, not the theory of evolution.

God is a self evident fact. that is why many scientists have stated God created all. name one creation of God that science can replicate the way God made it. God is self evident, you simply choose to deny His existence, even though you know better.

those 6 fields (+/-) of science are what some are using to disprove God and all , like you have failed miserably. LOL LOL if one theory doesn't work, come up with another? LOL LOL
Science has not been able to disprove God despite theories. show the peer reviewed journal that disproves God! LOL LOL  God is still a fact!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2014, 09:24:29 PM »
Prove Evolution Is False - Even Without the Bible

article by Mario Seiglie 

There are logical reasons apart from Scripture's direct testimony to reject the theory of evolution and accept creation and a Creator.

Prove Evolution Is False - Even Without the Bible

trilobite fossils

Can we prove that evolution is false without using the Bible? Certainly we can! Evolution is a scientific theory that stands or falls on the physical evidence. In fact, one can be an atheist, a person who doesn't believe in God, and still not believe in evolution!

Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, as taught at school, is a biological explanation of how creatures have supposedly "evolved" or developed progressively through natural selection and variation (now known as mutation) over eons of time from the tiny cell to the largest creatures on earth today. What is taught in classrooms is not mere  micro evolution—small changes within a species—but  macro evolution, the change from one type of creature to another quite distinct life form.

What many evolutionists are trying to convince you of is that there is no need for a Creator since, as they say, evolution can substitute as the mechanism for creating and transforming life. They teach that life arose from non-life and evolved from simpler creatures to more complex life forms. In other words, the tiny cell eventually became an amoeba, then a lizard, then a monkey, and finally— you !

In order to remember key points that disprove Darwinian evolution—the "molecules to man" theory—we'll use the acronym FALSE. (A few of these points also disprove the compromise of theistic evolution—the notion that God employed macroevolution over eons in forming the creatures we see on earth today.)

F for Fossils

A fossil is the preserved remains of a living thing. The fossil record around the earth extends an average of one mile deep. Below this level we come up with a blank slate as far as living, complex creatures are concerned.

I collect fossils of what are deemed the earliest type of complex creatures with hard bodies—trilobites. No previous ancestors of these arthropods have been found. Similar to some marine "bugs" we see today on the seashore that disappear into the sand when the waves retreat, trilobites had hard shells, all the basic organs, and complex eyes like those of flies, with hundreds of sophisticated lenses connected to the optic nerve going to the brain. Trilobite fossils are found around the earth, and in all cases the level of rock beneath them does not reveal other creatures with similar features.

As one source states: "The dominant life form was the now-extinct sea creature known as a trilobite, up to a foot long, with a distinctive head and tail, a body made up of several parts, and a complex respiratory system. But although there are many places on earth where 5,000 feet of sedimentary rock stretch unbroken and uniformly beneath the Cambrian [layer], not a single indisputable multi-celled fossil has been found there. It is 'the enigma of paleontological [fossil studies] enigmas,' according to Stephen Gould. Darwin himself said he could give 'no satisfactory answer' to why no fossils had been discovered. Today's scientists are none the wiser" (Francis Hitching,  The Neck of the Giraffe , 1982, pp. 26-27).

Question: If, after almost two centuries of digging beneath all the world's continents, no previous ancestor of this first hard-bodied creature has been found, how then did the ubiquitous trilobite evolve? There should be some previous ancestor if evolution were true.

It's like finding an exquisite watch on the seashore and yet never finding any previous primitive models of the watch on earth. If you reasoned as an evolutionist, you would deny there was a need for a watchmaker at all, maintaining that time, water, sand, minerals and actions of the elements are sufficient to producing a fully functional watch that runs. This is part of the reason it takes more faith to believe in evolution than in a Creator!

Further important evidence from the fossil record is the absence of transitional forms between species. Darwin was concerned that the thousands of intermediate stages between creatures needed to prove his theory were not in evidence, but he expected they would eventually be found. Yet those thousands of missing transitional forms are still missing!

Another reference explains: "If throughout past ages life was actually drifting over in one continual stream from one form to another, it is to be expected that as many samples of the intermediate stages between species should be discovered in fossil condition as of the species themselves … All should be in a state of flux. But these missing links are wanting. There are no fossils of creatures whose scales were changing into feathers or whose feet were changing into wings, no fossils of fish getting legs or of reptiles getting hair. The real task of the geological evolutionist is not to find 'the' missing link, as if there were only one. The task is to find those thousands upon thousands of missing links that connect the many fossil species with one another" (Byron Nelson,  After Its Kind , 1970, pp. 60-62).

The absence of transitional forms is an insurmountable hurdle for theistic evolutionists as well. It also fits with our next point.

A for Assumption

When there is no real evidence, evolutionary scientists simply make assumptions.

If evolution were true, then where is the evidence of different types of animals now "evolving" into other types? Where is the evidence of cats, dogs and horses gradually turning into something else? We do see changes within species, but we do not see any changes into other species. And, as mentioned, we see no evidence of gradual change in the fossil record either. Yet evolutionists continue to assume that transitional forms must have existed.

In Darwin's landmark book  On the Origin of Species there are some 800 subjective clauses, with uncertainty repeatedly admitted instead of proof. Words such as "could," "perhaps" and "possibly" plague the entire book.

Evolution is still called a theory—a possible explanation or assumption—because it is not testable according to the scientific method, as this would require thousands or millions of years. Evolutionists will counter that a theory is not a mere hypothesis but is a widely affirmed intellectual construct that generally appears to fit all the facts. Yet evolution in no way fits all the facts available. Evidence does not support it—and in many respects runs counter to it.

L for Life

The law of biogenesis as taught in biology class states that only life can produce life.

You've probably heard the famous question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? It's a real dilemma for an evolutionist to answer. An egg comes from a chicken, yet the chicken comes from an egg. How can there be one without the other?

To complicate matters even more, the chicken has to come from a  fertilized  egg that has the mixture of two different genetic strains from both its parents. So the problem of the origin of life and initial reproduction is still a mystery that evolutionary science cannot adequately answer.

Yet for someone who believes in special creation by a Creator, there is no dilemma here. First God made the male and female chickens, which produced the first fertilized egg—and the rest is history.

S for Symbiosis

When one living thing needs another different living thing to survive, it's called a symbiotic relationship.

A good example of this is the relationship between bees and flowers. The bees need the nectar from some types of flowers to feed while these flowers need bees to pollinate them. Both depend on each other to exist and survive. The question for evolutionists is: How did these plants exist without the bees, and how did the bees exist without these plants?

Again, atheistic scientists are stumped. Theistic evolutionists are perplexed as well. Yet if you believe in a Creator who specially created the various forms of life on earth, the answer is simple—both were created at about the same time.

E for Engineering

All living things are exquisitely engineered or designed. Qualitatively, a bacterium is as majestically built for its purpose as a human body is for its function. Yet evolution says it's only an  illusion of design—that there is no real designer behind it. Reality is not an illusion! Living things are multi-functional, which means they do many complex things at the same time, something evolution with its step-by-step process has never been able to demonstrate.

One example of a living thing with exquisite engineering is the tree. It provides breathable oxygen for us while processing carbon dioxide, which would in high amounts in the air be toxic to us. It supplies wood, housing for birds, roots to limit erosion, fruit and seeds to eat, is biodegradable and gives shade. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, "A healthy tree provides a cooling effect that is equivalent to 10 room-size air conditioners operating 20 hours a day." How could something so complex arise from a random, undirected evolutionary process?

Again, you need more "faith" to believe in blind evolution than in an all-knowing Creator who designed the marvelous tree in the first place.

Now you have five proofs that evolution is F-A-L-S-E and that special creation is true—and we didn't even use the Bible. Remember the acronym FALSE when you read or hear about evolution—and do take time to read our Creator's great book of truth! It has much to say regarding origins.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2014, 09:28:36 PM »
Scientific Fact No. 1 - Birds Prove Natural Selection is Naturally Wrong Help! I can't fly. My head is too big, and my wings are too small. The idea of natural selection sounds great when considering deer. The deer that can sense danger the quickest and run the fastest are able to escape the predator on a more consistent basis. However, other examples on the evolutionary tree have many laughable flaws. One of the best is the thought that a bird began to evolve a wing. Why this would occur is not answered by evolutionists. The wing stub did not make the bird more adaptable in his environment. The wing was much too small for the bird to fly. Why would a bird evolve a wing that was useless? This is backwards from the evolutionary natural selection concept that birds adapt and change in order to survive better in their environment. The bird with a half-size wing is placed at a disadvantage in its environment. Why would the bird continue for millions of generations improving a wing that was useless? The theory of evolution is based on natural selection of the most adaptable member of a species. A bird with a useless wing is at a severe disadvantage and the opposite from natural selection. According to natural selection the members of the bird species with the smallest useless wing would be the most adaptable and most likely to survive in the largest numbers. According to the theory of natural selection birds could never evolve to fly. Evolution is simply nonsense. This is so funny. We are then led to believe that some birds got tired of carrying around a worthless half-size wing so they grew fingers on the end to help climb trees. The wings became arms and a new species was developed. Evolutionists actually believe this nonsense.                                                                                                                                                    Scientific Fact No. 2 - Species Without a Link Proves Evolution is Wrong The evolutionist will claim that the presence of many individual species proves evolution. This shallow statement is devoid of reason, logic and scientific proof. Evolutionists line up pictures of similar looking species and claim they evolved one to another. Humans are a great example. There are hundreds of species of extinct monkeys and apes. Petrified skulls and bones exist from these creatures. Evolutionists line up the most promising choices to present a gradual progression from monkey to modern man. They simply fill in the big gaps with make-believe creatures to fit the picture. This procedure can be done with humans only because there are many extinct monkey and ape species. They never do this with giraffes and elephants. These pictures are placed in all evolutionists' text books to teach kids this nonsense. The picture is simply a grouping of individual species that does not prove evolution.                                                                                                                                                       Scientific Fact No. 3 - Single Cell Complexity Proves Evolution is Wrong Scientists a century ago believed the smallest single living cell was a simple life form. The theory developed that perhaps lightning struck a pond of water causing several molecules to combine in a random way which by chance resulted in a living cell. The cell then divided and evolved into higher life forms. This view is now proven to be immature to the degree of being ridiculous. The most modern laboratory is unable to create a living cell. In fact, scientists have been unable to create a single left-hand protein molecule as found in all animals.                                                                   Scientific Fact No. 4 - Human Egg and Sperm Proves Evolution is Wrong The evolutionist ignores the problem surrounding the human female egg and the male sperm in the evolutionary theory. The female egg contains the X-chromosome and the male sperm contains either an X-chromosome for the reproduction of a male or a Y-chromosome for the reproduction of a female. The female eggs all develop within the ovaries while she is a baby (fetus) within her mother's womb. Evolutionists claim environmental factors cause small changes in the offspring in the evolutionary chain. However, the environmental experience of the female cannot change the chromosomes within her eggs and cannot have any effect upon her offspring. Her body cannot go into the eggs contained within her ovaries at her birth to make an intelligent change. Females cannot be a part of the evolutionary theory for these reasons.                                                                                                          Scientific Fact No. 5 - DNA Error Checking Proves Evolution is Wrong The scientific fact that DNA replication includes a built-in error checking method and a DNA repair process proves the evolutionary theory is wrong. The fact is that any attempt by the DNA to change is stopped and reversed.                                        Scientific Fact No. 6 - Chaos From Organization Proves Evolution is Wrong The second law of thermodynamics proves that organization cannot flow from chaos. Complex live organisms cannot rearrange themselves into an organism of a higher form as claimed by evolutionists. This is scientifically backwards according to the second law of thermodynamics that has never been proven wrong. Scientists cannot have it both ways. The second law of thermodynamics is proven to be correct. Evolution lacks any scientific proof. Evolution is simply an empty theory.                                                                                                                                Scientific Fact No. 7 - Chromosome Count Proves Evolution is Wrong There is no scientific evidence that a species can change the number of chromosomes within the DNA. The chromosome count within each species is fixed. This is the reason a male from one species cannot mate successfully with a female of another species. Man could not evolve from a monkey. Each species is locked into its chromosome count that cannot change. If an animal developed an extra chromosome or lost a chromosome because of some deformity, it could not successfully mate. The defect could not be passed along to the next generation. Evolving a new species is scientifically impossible. Evolutionists prove that getting a college education does not impart wisdom.    Scientific Fact No. 8 - Origin of Matter and Stars Proves Evolution is Wrong Evolutionists just throw up their hands at the question of the origin of matter because they know something cannot evolve from nothing. They stick their heads in the sand and ignore the problem. The fact that matter exists in outrageously large quantities simply proves evolution is wrong. The "Big Bang" theory doesn't solve the problem either. Matter and energy have to come from somewhere.                                                                                         Scientific Fact No. 9 - Lack of Life on Mars Proves Evolution is Wrong Two NASA two land rovers named Spirit and Opportunity explored Mars during 2004. The topography shows obvious signs of past liquid rivers flowing in numerous places. The rovers have proven that water was once abundant on the surface of Mars, but they have not been able to find any signs of life or any signs of past life on the planet. Mars has a proven history of flowing water on the surface and an atmosphere suitable to support life forms. The planet has had all of the conditions necessary to provide the "spark" of life according to the evolutionary theory, yet there is no life on Mars. The river beds and river banks show no signs of vegetation or trees. The ground has no fossils and no organisms. The place is absolutely sterile.                                                                                              Scientific Fact No. 10 - Radio Silence from Space Proves Evolution is Wrong Mars is not the only place that shows no signs of life. The entire universe lacks any sign of life. There are no radio signals that can be related to intelligent life forms. None of the billions of galaxies has been found to emit any intelligent radio signals. Scientists have been pointing every type of radio telescope possible into space for several decades in hopes of finding an intelligent signal. No signs of life beyond Earth have been found. We are alone.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2014, 09:32:01 PM »
the "THEORY" of evolution is taught, along with other unproven theories. evolutionists are starting with a finished product and working backwards, changing data to try to prove their unproven theories. Even real scientists can't agree on the theory of evolution. there are other subjects that should not be taught in school also, read up on common core.
 there has not been a single experiment to prove evolution as fact, not a single one, evolution is still called a "theory".

I have been laughed out of court houses??

look in a mirror, evolution is disproved every time and God is proven every time. the universe is too complex for scientists to determine exactly how the universe was created.

I perform this experiment daily and it proves God. did you see your son get born? I was there when my kids were born. That event also proves God.

God has not been disproven. you and others (including real scientists) choose to deny God's existence, even though you can't prove He doesn't exist.

God is obvious. reread the section about thomas. he was told Jesus had been resurrected, but would not believe until he saw Jesus and His wounds with his own eyes, thus the origin of "a doubting Thomas". You and other evolutionists will not believe God created all, no matter any evidence. the only truth you believe is man's findings. of course man is perfect! LOL LOL

I don't have to disprove what hasn't been proven. evolution is still a theory and has not been proven. evolution is clouded in semantics. to evolve means to change. much of that change is the result of aging. we evolve everyday. a child develops after conception and after birth. but during your lifetime have animals changed? have humans changed? no. there are the occasional birth defects. but we live and breath the same. our environment and technology affect our daily lives, not the theory of evolution.

God is a self evident fact. that is why many scientists have stated God created all. name one creation of God that science can replicate the way God made it. God is self evident, you simply choose to deny His existence, even though you know better.

those 6 fields (+/-) of science are what some are using to disprove God and all , like you have failed miserably. LOL LOL if one theory doesn't work, come up with another? LOL LOL
Science has not been able to disprove God despite theories. show the peer reviewed journal that disproves God! LOL LOL  God is still a fact!
This is hilarious, OMG every time science disproves god the science is wrong because god is real. It's just so funny. Keep it up fish, mark. Instead of debating you, I am just going to laugh at you. Thank you for showing what happens when you become a fundamentalist.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2014, 09:35:43 PM »
This is hilarious, OMG every time science disproves god the science is wrong because god is real. It's just so funny. Keep it up fish, mark. Instead of debating you, I am just going to laugh at you. Thank you for showing what happens when you become a fundamentalist.
Science has never disproven God! Laughing will serve you well in clown college, but it won't help you win this debate that you lose at daily!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2014, 10:03:16 PM »
Science has never disproven God! Laughing will serve you well in clown college, but it won't help you win this debate that you lose at daily!
Except when it does and you say it isn't real science. Keep the jokes coming. :jester: