Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Homosexuals are imoral... (In Israel)  (Read 2123 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Homosexuals are imoral... (In Israel)
« on: April 09, 2014, 11:51:05 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

You know all this arguing about what is, isn't in the bible made me go back to the old testament... And I mean old. Time to see what the Rabbis say about this...

DOES THE BIBLE PROHIBIT HOMOSEXUALITY, by Rabbi Jacob Milgrom, Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at the University of California, Berkeley

Of course it does (Leviticus) 18: 22; 20: 13), but the prohibition is severely limited. First, it is addressed only to Israel, not to other nations. Second, compliance with this law is a condition for residing in the Holy Land, but is irrelevant outside it (see the closing exhortation, 18: 24-30). Third, it is limited to men; lesbianism is not prohibited. Thus it is incorrect to apply this prohibition on a universal scale.

Moreover, as pointed out by my erstwhile student, Dr. David Stewart, both occurrences of the prohibition (18: 22; 20: 13) contain the phrase "as one lies with a woman" (lit. "lyings a woman"), an idiom used only for illicit heterosexual unions. Thus one could argue that carnal relations are forbidden only if their correlated heterosexual unions would be in these lists. For example, the Bible lists the following prohibited relations: nephew-aunt, grandfather-granddaughter, and stepmother-stepson. Thus, according to this theory, nephew-uncle, grandfather-grandson, and stepfather-stepson are also forbidden. This implies that the homosexual prohibition does not cover all male-male liaisons, but only those within the limited circle of family. However, homosexual relations with unrelated males are neither prohibited nor penalized. Admittedly, more than two occurrences of the phrase "as one lies with a woman" (Gen. 49: 4; Lev. 20: 13) [mishkevey eeshah משכבי אישה -] are needed before accepting this argument as definitive.

As I mentioned above, in the entire list of forbidden sexual unions, there is no prohibition against lesbianism. Can it be that lesbianism did not exist in ancient times or that Scripture was unaware of its existence? Lesbianism existed and flourished, as attested in an old (pre-Israelite) Babylonian omen text (Texts from Cuneiform Sources 4, 194: XXIV 33') and in the work of the lesbian poet Sappho (born c. 612 BCE, during the time of the First Temple), who came from the island of Lesbos (hence "lesbian"). But, in the eyes of the Bible, there is a fundamental difference between the homosexual acts of men and women: in lesbianism there is no spilling of seed. Thus life is not symbolically lost, and it is for that reason, in my opinion, that lesbianism is not prohibited in the Bible.

Thus, from the Bible, we can infer the following: the female half of the world's homosexual population, lesbians, are not mentioned. Over ninety-nine percent of the remaining gays, namely non-Jews, are not addressed. This leaves the small number of Jewish gay men subject to this prohibition. To those who argue that the Bible enjoins homosexuality, a careful reading of the source text offers a fundamentally different view. While the Bible never applauds homosexuality, neither does it prohibit most people from engaging in it.
(LEVITICUS, pgs. 196-197, by Jacob Milgrom, 2004)

* Jacob Milgrom is Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. The author of five scholarly books, including "Studies in Levitical Terminology" (1970), "Cult and Conscience: The Asham and the Priestly Doctrine of Repentence" (1976), "Numbers" (JPS Torah Commentary- 1990), and "Leviticus (Anchor Bible, 3 vols.,-1991-2001), and more than two hundred articles. He was named a fellow of the Guggenheim Foundation, a fellow of the Institute for Advanced Studies in Jerusalem, and a senior fellow of the Albright Institute of Archaeological Research. Now retired, he and his wife, Jo, live in Jerusalem (as of August 2001).

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: Homosexuals are imoral... (In Israel)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 04:21:13 PM »

cut and pasting now? If you knew the bible inside and out like you said you do , cutting and pasting would be unnecessary! LOL LOL

the bible doesn't apply to anyone else but israel? do his  views only apply to jews?

wouldn't logic dictate the same prohibition for women?
Leviticus 18:21-22
21"'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. 22"'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

the verse defines the role of the women also.

the nt is the rest of the story. the jews do not follow it as they have not accepted Jesus as the messiah

Romans 1:26-27
26For this reason God gave them up to degrading passions. Their women exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

Genesis 2:24
24For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

nowhere in the ot or nt is homosexuality condoned; women or men. show me where the bible says lesbianism is ok?

the rabbi is teaching a false doctrine. his opinion conflicts with the torah.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 05:15:25 PM »

cut and pasting now? If you knew the bible inside and out like you said you do , cutting and pasting would be unnecessary! LOL LOL

the bible doesn't apply to anyone else but israel? do his  views only apply to jews?

wouldn't logic dictate the same prohibition for women?
Leviticus 18:21-22
21"'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. 22"'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

the verse defines the role of the women also.

the nt is the rest of the story. the jews do not follow it as they have not accepted Jesus as the messiah

Romans 1:26-27
26For this reason God gave them up to degrading passions. Their women exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

Genesis 2:24
24For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

nowhere in the ot or nt is homosexuality condoned; women or men. show me where the bible says lesbianism is ok?

the rabbi is teaching a false doctrine. his opinion conflicts with the torah.
I took a page from mark... Your welcome.
Because a translation of a translation is more accurate than the original text.
Because a christian would ever understand the bible better than a Rabbi.
And mark show me where in the bible Lesbianism is bad.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 09:06:09 PM »
whatever excuse works! LOL LOL you cannot refute the facts I provided....again! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »
whatever excuse works! LOL LOL you cannot refute the facts I provided....again! LOL LOL
No if you believe those excuses you provide are facts, than there is no way for anyone to disprove it to you.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 01:43:04 AM »
the facts are from the bible. the inspired word of God. what are your facts? results from someone else's experiments. you weren't there, you aren't qualified to confirm the accuracy of the experiments. you blindly follow scientist's results .

the truth and logic in the bible is easily understood, even to simpletons as yourself! LOL LOL LOL you use bible verses to try to prove your points! A bit hypocritical.....again? LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 05:09:12 AM »
the facts are from the bible. the inspired word of God. what are your facts? results from someone else's experiments. you weren't there, you aren't qualified to confirm the accuracy of the experiments. you blindly follow scientist's results .

the truth and logic in the bible is easily understood, even to simpletons as yourself! LOL LOL LOL you use bible verses to try to prove your points! A bit hypocritical.....again? LOL LOL LOL
The facts are from the bible (the hebrew bible?  {No the english} ) The inspired word of god. (Who says so, {The bible does} And how do we know its true {God doesn't lie} Who says so {The bible does}) Results from someone elses experiments. (Unlike believing in the bible right. {The bible is always true} And what if science says it isn't {Science is wrong} even if it saves lives. {No we can be hypocrites than}) You weren't there (Where you, {No but the bible says it.} How do we... Now don't start that again.) Truth and logic in the bible. (Isn't the bible the one that talks about talking serpents and a global flood. {YEP and your science can't not prove it} We can you just keep co {Nanana can't hear you}) is easily understood (Really do we obey all the laws or just the ones we want to follow. {The ones that aren't for Israel of course.} How about working on the Sabath... {Shatup}) even to a simpleton as yourself? (Keep spreading the love a jesus man.)  you use bible verses to try to prove your points! A bit hypocritical.....again? LOL LOL LOL (Not really, it proves you are a jerk because you are a jerk. Religion didn't change you. Morality is not a divine gift or both fish and mark wouldn't be the most hated people here. )

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 12:48:10 PM »
you use the bible to make your points! LOL LOL

another personality emerging??? LOL LOL LOL LOL

If you were capable of sound reasoning you would agree to the thruth and logic in the bible. Oh wait, you have stasted you know the bible inside and out and can state what is in each book! LOL LOL why would you study to that extent a book you don't believe in??

God didn't make experiments. He already knows the outcome! LOL LOL

why wouldn't science be okay if it saves lives? who said it isn't. evolution, geology , pangea, big bang; the science is wrong and still stories are being made up. The bible is the same after how many yrs? LOL LOL LOL
"We can you just co" WTH??? LOL LOL LOL

Because we don't follow GOD'S laws as we should He sent Jesus.

Working on the Sabath (Sabbath) is allowed. better reread what you stated you have read!LOL LOL LOL

my belief in God and Jesus has changed me. I scoff at people like you that try to denounce what is clearly evident to even a child! LOL LOL when your name calling starts, that means you have lost the debate and strike the only way you can!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Mark and I are the most hated people here?? LOL LOL Did you take a poll?? LOL LOL LOL LOL yeah, you are still the loser! LOL LOL LOL

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 01:21:21 PM »
I think fishy might also be referring to Mark's posts.
If not, he should be!

Quote from: fish

Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 03:35:38 PM »
nope

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »

God didn't make experiments. He already knows the outcome! LOL LOL
So god made satan and humans and knew they would fall, he could have made it so we wouldn't fall. Yep this is bible logic for you.

Working on the Sabath (Sabbath) is allowed. better reread what you stated you have read!LOL LOL LOL
Um no, there is no where in the bible that says it is ok to work on the Sabbath. Honor the Sabbath and keep it holy.

my belief in God and Jesus has changed me.
OH GOD YOU WERE WORSE
I scoff at people like you that try to denounce what is clearly evident to even a child!
Yes because believing in Cinder Claus or the Easter bunny are also evident to a child.
LOL LOL when your name calling starts, that means you have lost the debate and strike the only way you can!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Debate, I am laughing at you. I am not debating, I gave up because I realize that you can't understand complexity (Above 1+3) But your ideas are stupid.

Mark and I are the most hated people here?? LOL LOL Did you take a poll?? LOL LOL LOL LOL yeah, you are still the loser! LOL LOL LOL
Ever see anyone defend you here. UM NOOO, and that's bad in a bible belt state.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 05:24:48 PM »
Awww yes the holy word of god, the bible, as voted on and put together by men at the council of Nicaea.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

too bad they left out the gospel of mary, among others and excerpts such as this gem http://biblehub.com/library/unknown/the_gospel_of_pseudo-matthew/chapter_18_and_having_come.htm

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 06:17:27 PM »
Awww yes the holy word of god, the bible, as voted on and put together by men at the council of Nicaea.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

too bad they left out the gospel of mary, among others and excerpts such as this gem http://biblehub.com/library/unknown/the_gospel_of_pseudo-matthew/chapter_18_and_having_come.htm
Are you saying that there was a lot more of the new testament that didn't make it into the bible. But at least there was  only one messiah at the time that healed the sick and claimed to be the son of god right

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 07:13:08 PM »
pretty much.....it was also the council that decided on jesus' divinity

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 01:35:14 AM »
Jesus performed miracles on the Sabbath. was He wrong to do so?

Matthew 12:9-14   

He went on from there and entered their synagogue. And a man was there with a withered hand. And they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—so that they might accuse him. He said to them, “Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And the man stretched it out, and it was restored, healthy like the other.

Drs. and nurses should not work on the Sabbath? police and fire fighters also?

Colossians 2:16   

Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

you are living in the old testament. there is also a nt. read it.

funny how a child can understand what you can't or refuse to! LOL LOL
it is adults that introduce paganism to children in the form of santa and the bunny. LOL LOL LOL

I don't need defending! LOL LOL the fact you continue to attack my beliefs , that you have failed miserably at disproving, validates the truth and logic I follow in God's word.

you can't prove any of your science hoakum, but God is perfectly logical to believe in. you are more fixated on validating your queer lifestyle. despite the fact it is a choice. you stated  the bible admitted we were born homosexual. do you believe that?

why would God create what He prohibits?

more fiction, there are no other books in the bible than those in it. those tales you are carrying are verrrrrrry old and unproven!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 03:03:00 AM »
Jesus performed miracles on the Sabbath. was He wrong to do so?
Acording to the law, yes he was and bullshited his way out of it.... Now supply the proof that he did.

Matthew 12:9-14   

He went on from there and entered their synagogue. And a man was there with a withered hand. And they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—so that they might accuse him. He said to them, “Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And the man stretched it out, and it was restored, healthy like the other.
Thank you for the proof, the law is black and white. Jesus was showing the law was wrong... seems like he would have supported a lot of things he hated... Can you imagine. (and it might even be in one of the books that didn't make it to the bible.) And the disciples brought two boys out. Master these two held hands and kissed in public should we stone them." And jesus sat down and asked. "Is it wrong to love a women." The disciples looked at each other and answered. "No" And he smiles and says, "And I tell you that all who are in the kingdom of god whether free or slave man or women are truly sons of god. If it is ok for a man to love a women, who are both sons of god, where is the evil in two men who both are sons of god to love one another." (Hey if I wrote this in enough bibles I wonder if a thousand years it would be the law) Jesus hated the law and went against it whenever he could.

Drs. and nurses should not work on the Sabbath? police and fire fighters also?
I am not the one who made these silly laws. According to your book than yes is against the law.

Colossians 2:16   

Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

you are living in the old testament. there is also a nt. read it.
HA, you activated my trap card. How about your homosexuality fears now.

funny how a child can understand what you can't or refuse to! LOL LOL
Yes knowledge does that sadly. Glad you willl never have the problem.
it is adults that introduce paganism to children in the form of santa and the bunny. LOL LOL LOL
Paganism, try the catholic church. Jesus ain't born on the 25'th of december, and Easter was a celebration of the spring equinox. Christians, to lazy to make there own religion. Both holidays are pagan holidays. 

I don't need defending!
No you need a white jacket that straps in back.
LOL LOL the fact you continue to attack my beliefs
Because you spout them like facts. Look want to worship god, fine, but don't do it online. The internet is where god dies.
, that you have failed miserably at disproving, validates the truth and logic I follow in God's word.
Your logic makes willy wonkas world seem normal.

you can't prove any of your science hoakum,
Um dude, you know you are typing on science, you were born thanks to science, the fact that people eat cooked meat is science make you seem really stupid right now
but God is perfectly logical to believe in.
Yes a invisible man from beyond time that didn't need a creator decides to create the universe, spends seconds creating 99.999% percent in moments, takes 6 days to create one planet, Snakes that talk and rib women, A boat that can hold millions of plants and animals is made of wood, (Next time maybe god should tell noah to make a fleet of ships. . there wouldn't have been enough room for the mammals on the ark.) Then spend 2000 years on israel, instead of the rest of the world. Yes logic my friends.
you are more fixated on validating your queer lifestyle
You seem to interested, but fish I don't want you. Please this is borderline stalking, I don't love you and never will. Stop trying to convince me to be gay so we can get married. I mean I have stated I am straight but you keep trying to pressure me into moving in with you. I get those messages, asking me to leave my girlfriend but No means no. Do you have it yet. 
. despite the fact it is a choice. you stated  the bible admitted we were born homosexual. do you believe that?

why would God create what He prohibits?
I don't know. But I never claimed god was smart... Or existant.

more fiction, there are no other books in the bible than those in it. those tales you are carrying are verrrrrrry old and unproven!
Um no they are not, The council Of Nicea cherry picked the bible.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 01:05:22 PM »
nope Jesus proved it was lawful to do good on the sabbath. would you see a doctor , or call the fd if your house was on fire, or the cops if needed on the sabbath? according to the proof in the bible it is not qwrong

making up you own fairy tales now? LOL LOL

does collosians mention homos? nope again !LOL LOL LOL

I was born because of God. if you knew the bible inside out like you say you would know that!

not interested at all I don't go that way.  you say you were born homo, that's your problem, not mine. You are the one that said the bible admitted we were all born homo. I don't believe it , but you believe you were born homo. if you say you aren't homo even though you were born that way, why aren't you homo? you choose to be straight? LOL LOL LOL

If you have a girlfriend, does she know you were born homo? if you have a girlfriend why are you wasting your time on here asserting you are not homo?

I scoof at your stupidity and your new personality.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 02:29:07 PM »
nope Jesus proved it was lawful to do good on the sabbath.
He proved it was the right thing to do, not that it was lawful
would you see a doctor , or call the fd if your house was on fire, or the cops if needed on the sabbath?
I would, but I am not a crazy fundie
according to the proof in the bible it is not wrong
Nope, making up your own bible is fun.

making up you own fairy tales now? LOL LOL
Yeah, I sure am. Maybe in 2000 years it will be worshiped like your fairy tales.

does collosians mention homos? nope again !LOL LOL LOL
Context please learn it.

I was born because of God. if you knew the bible inside out like you say you would know that!
Fish when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much... Go ask your mommy where babys really come from.... No stork or cabbage fields. Sorry

not interested at all I don't go that way.
sure seems that way. You think of naked men together more than what is normal. I mean look how many post you have about homosexuals. He doth protest too much
you say you were born homo
Or straight.
, that's your problem, not mine.
Except I never did.
You are the one that said the bible admitted we were all born homo.
Context, I said there were some born homosexual
I don't believe it , but you believe you were born homo. if you say you aren't homo even though you were born that way, why aren't you homo? you choose to be straight? LOL LOL LOL

If you have a girlfriend, does she know you were born homo? if you have a girlfriend why are you wasting your time on here asserting you are not homo?
So you don't have a girlfriend either?

I scoff at your stupidity and your new personality.
New personality, it's called not being a flat, useless character. Also you think science is wrong. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black hu...

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
did you miss this part?   So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”  maybe read the verses for a change. Oh that's right, you know the bible inside out! LOL LOL LOL

read Colossians 2:16 again....slowly. show me where it mentions homos!

nope again. you are the one trolling the lgbt community for "allies" LOL LOL LOL LOL

you are the one promoting the abnormal lifestyle! LOL LOL LOL 

no, you stated the in Matt. the bible states we are all born homo. not straight. better read it again! LOL LOL you were born homo because you believe you were born homo! you did not say "some". still piling up the lies! LOL LOL LOL

you posted:" The funny thing is that the bible admits that you are born as homosexuals. Matthew 19:11-12 ".

why are you asking if I have a girlfriend? You ain't my type! LOL LOL  I don't go the way of the homos! abnormal lifestyles aren't for me! LOL LOL LOL

I did not say the science is wrong. I have stated scientists are wrong. God created science, remember? LOL LOL LOL

science confirms God and vice versa...remember? You need to read for the first time or reread the past posts. you have the attention span of a gnat and a memory to match! LOL LOL LOL

now, back to the topic. if the ot only refers to Israel, who does the nt apply to?