Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: an American spring??  (Read 9516 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
an American spring??
« on: April 11, 2014, 02:16:02 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: an American spring??
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 02:22:00 PM »
The guy was supposed to pay $1.35/cow & calf pair/year to graze his cattle on federal range and park lands. He quit paying years ago, and the Feds say he owes them over $1 million in back payments, fees, and penalties
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:49:25 PM »
it isn't the money. the blm says he owes 1.3 mil, the gov't has already spent over 3 mil. the deal is about the land being seized for a 5 bil. solar energy project with china. His family has grazed that area since the 1870's.This not been in the lsm, no surprise

there is a lot more to it than a rancher owes fees for razing blm land.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/shocking-allegations-link-harry-reid-nevada-ranch-standoff/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=shocking-allegations-link-harry-reid-nevada-ranch-standoff

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 02:53:39 PM »
54 of his neighbors have lost their land....He's the last one? Its about some rich people getting richer and using the feds as their private army!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »
Follow the Money

The real wealth is in the water to support the plush green golf courses, and surrounding housing developments, gleaming swimming pools, and other demands by hotels and households in Las Vegas, Arizona, and Southern California.

The same anonymous source claims that there has been a pattern of behavior: land in Clark County has been targeted as property that the BLM can use; the BLM makes an offer to buy the property from the owner (prices vary, but it can be a very low market price); the BLM purchases the land; the property is then stripped of the water rights; and the land is resold without the right to water resources.  But what good is a farm or ranch without water?

In other words, the BLM is not only driving out the cattle, the cattle rancher, and potentially any wildlife that depends on the riparian environment.  The BLM is setting up a situation whereby the surrounding small towns will also go extinct.  The BLM’s actions are ensuring that no one will return to the area.

Although Nevada Senator Dean Heller has issued a public statement about his concern over the handling of the Bundy family case, he has not elaborated on the water issue.

The author made several attempts to reach Heller’s communications director regarding the importance of water related to this case, but there was no response from Senator Heller’s office.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has kept his official statement simple over the past few days.  Senator Reid “hopes that the transpassing of cattle are rounded up safely so the issue can be resolved.”  While it is not clear exactly what “transpassing” means, what is more obvious is that some in the media have overlooked the small detail that the head of the Bureau of Land Management, a division of the Department of Interior, is Neil Kornze, who was also the former senior policy advisor to Senator Reid from 2003 to 2011.  Mr. Kornze has served as the BLM principal deputy director for a little over a year, until the U.S. Senate confirmed him as the director of the BLM a few days ago.

On April 8, three days ago, Senator Reid posted the following press release on his website:

I’m pleased that the Senate confirmed Neil Kornze as the Director of the Bureau of Land Management today. Neil is just perfect for this position. Raised in Elko, Nevada, Neil really understands the role of public lands in rural America, and natural resources across the West.

Senator Reid continued:

His expertise is going to be invaluable to the Bureau of Land Management. I have every bit of confidence that Neil Kornze will be the best director we have ever had at BLM  and I wish him success in this role.

Furthermore, it might be coincidental that the problems with the Bundy cattle ranching began in 1993, the same year Patricia Mulroy began serving as general manager of the Southern Nevada Water Authority.  From 1989, Ms. Mulroy was also the general manager of the Las Vegas Valley Water District.  The author attempted to contact Ms. Mulroy for a comment, but she retired from both positions a few months ago in February.

It’s also possible the drought in the western states could have been the catalyst to the desperate actions by the federal authorities surrounding the Bundy cattle operation.  Currently, water rights in Nevada run anywhere from $7,000 to $50,000 per acre-foot (depending on the time of year and the amount of rainfall or snowfall in the western region).  The water in Nevada is then auctioned, as it has been for at least twenty-five years.  That same water can be resold in Las Vegas, Arizona, or Southern California.

Bunkerville in Nevada is ensconced between the Virgin River and the main road, Riverside Road.  The Virgin River is a tributary to Lake Mead.  The river, along with other sources, discharges into Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States.  Both the Virgin River and Lake Mead are part of the Colorado River Basin.  In fact, Lake Mead is considered the largest surface water collection for the Colorado River.  Whoever controls the water controls the vast wealth that is distributed to a network of states at a crucial time during a water shortage.

So why, then, are there rumors of about 5,000 concerned citizens flocking to the aid of a family that seems to have a simple property rights dispute?  It appears that it is because it is not just the Bundy Family under threat of threats of regulations – a figurative gun ready to fire at their very existence.  Either the citizens of America have long tolerated mounting regulations, or they have not noticed them.

Americans have been surrounded, deliberately corralled, by an increasing code of regulations.  Americans have regulations pointed at their health care in the form of ObamaCare, their finances by the mercurial IRS, their communications by the NSA, the future education of young Americans by the newly launched Common Core.  When will Americans reach the tipping point?  It might all begin in Senator Reid’s home state – the Nevadan Wild West.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 01:46:38 AM »
the feds caved. once the report of harry reid being in cahoots with china over a bil solar power project, managed by harry's son. reid was trying a land grab usin the blm. it didn't work and the feds wisely backed down.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25231502/breaking-news-protesters-gather-on-i15-causing-traffic-delays-cliven-bundy-blm

reid is corruption personified. Americans need to vigilant over abuses by the gov't.

bundy didn't back down. the feds did, this time.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 03:04:03 PM »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
                                                                                                                      -Thomas Jefferson
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 02:50:11 AM »
Even Glenn Beck is warning Conservatives not to get caught up in this dangerous fiasco.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 03:53:16 AM »
the feds are the ones that backed down. it was a blm officer that threw a 57 yr old woman down to the ground. he sneaked up behind her. coward. another officer tased the ranchers son. the protesters were very aware of what the standoff was about.

Beck was just cautioning people to be fully aware of what the standoff was about.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/14/glenn-beck-warns-americans-against-falling-in-with-the-rights-version-of-occupy-wall-street/

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 02:22:26 AM »
Do you want to address the legitimate problems between BLM and Citizens?
Or rant about armed insurrection of militias against the federal government.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 12:50:28 PM »
ya might want to review history prior to the revolutionary war.

read the facts behind why the blm was even there at the ranch. the corruption in this mess runs deep. it starts with harry reid.

if all those "militias" and other supporters didn't show up, the gov't would not have backed down.

you support what the gov't attempted?

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »
There was no insurrection.  Armed or otherwise.  There certainly was plenty of warning to the thugs in brown shirts though.  They are NOT the law.  They just seem to think they are.  And that they are above the law.  Placing snipers was not a good idea.  We cam very close to civil war.  Too close.  Another Waco or Ruby Ridge could well set it off.  Murders by the government and federal law enforcement are becoming the norm rather than the exception.  Oh and they get away with it consistently.  The people there who were armed were a deterrent to the thugs with guns representing an agency that is not Constitutionally authorized.  Bundy paid the STATE his grazing fees.  But the money was not the issue.  It was Reid the felon who exacerbated the issue.  Yes I did say felon.  theft of campaign funds to give to his grand daughter is a felony.  Ooops.  The media dripped that one fast too didn't they?  Can't have a flaming liberal going to jail can we?>

Offline cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 04:09:22 PM »
Do you want to address the legitimate problems between BLM and Citizens?
Or rant about armed insurrection of militias against the federal government.

why are liberals always so stupid?

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 02:10:39 AM »
why are liberals always so stupid?

That wasn't very nice.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 02:21:18 AM »
valid question! LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 03:04:55 AM »
valid question! LOL LOL LOL
Not realizing we just have different priorities. I am glad there are conservatives, because lets be honest, smaller government is good... In a good economy. When the economy is bad we have to artificially move money.... Once we fix the cause... both sides dropped the ball here... Can we agree there at all?

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 03:43:47 AM »
The whole thing started because he refused to pay grazing fees because he said he owned the land........

GL with that civil war though, your ar-15's are gonna cause a stink on all those Abrams tanks we have the military doesnt even want.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »
The rancher's have been getting to use public land for $1.35 an acre.
Uncle Sam spends more than that for land improvements.
It would appear the ranchers are getting a major subsidy from Uncle Sam.
At the tax payers expense.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 02:22:53 PM »
The rancher's have been getting to use public land for $1.35 an acre.
Uncle Sam spends more than that for land improvements.
It would appear the ranchers are getting a major subsidy from Uncle Sam.
At the tax payers expense.
Thats how the republicans like it though. Cut all spending except if I am getting some of it.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 05:59:55 PM »
Sheeple!  (sigh)
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 06:45:58 PM »
in any economy smaller gov't is good. less interference promotes entrepreneurship. 

when the economy is bad it is usually the result of something the gov't did. carter's mess was cleaned up by Reagan. Clinton coasted on Reagans economy. W got us out of the recession caused by 9/11. read about the cra, created by carter and signed into law by Clinton. that is what caused the housing bubble. nobama is ruining the economy and doesn't care. the one time a business caused a problem was Chrysler in the 80's. it didn't keep up with the competition that was making more fuel efficient vehicles. people stopped buying their cars and Chrysler almost went under. that would have rippled out to all the car manufacturing supporting industries. lee ioccoca took the helm borrowed the money from the gov't and PAID it back early. the taxpayers did not lose out!

the gov't many times is the problem.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 06:47:29 PM »
prove it shady!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 06:50:39 PM »
which republicans(and democrats) are leasing public lands ebilly? proof?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 07:18:30 PM »
in any economy smaller gov't is good. less interference promotes entrepreneurship. 
You just made a error. With less government the larger corporations can make the new ones unable to compete. 

when the economy is bad it is usually the result of something the gov't did. carter's mess was cleaned up by Reagan. Clinton coasted on Reagans economy. W got us out of the recession caused by 9/11. read about the cra, created by carter and signed into law by Clinton. that is what caused the housing bubble. nobama is ruining the economy and doesn't care. the one time a business caused a problem was Chrysler in the 80's. it didn't keep up with the competition that was making more fuel efficient vehicles. people stopped buying their cars and Chrysler almost went under. that would have rippled out to all the car manufacturing supporting industries. lee ioccoca took the helm borrowed the money from the gov't and PAID it back early. the taxpayers did not lose out!
So if the economy is good and a democrat it was b/c the former president, yet if the economy is bad it because he caused it. If a republican has a bad economy it the democrats while if it is good he did it. THAT Is SO FAIR
the gov't many times is the problem.
Ok lets cut the military and social security insurance. I mean that would make government smaller right.
which republicans(and democrats) are leasing public lands ebilly? proof?
All of them do.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 02:27:22 AM »
nope it is a market economy.  people know quality. why is ford outselling the others in the big 3? why is Toyota outselling  the competition. kia doing ok as is Hyundai. what kills business is bad management and unwilling to compete. that is what almost killed Chrysler.

read a little history. I know it requires work but you can easily find it online.

why have there been jokes that carter likes nobama, because now he(carter) isn't the worst president anymore? what was inflation, interest rates, unemployment when he finished his term?

what did Reagan do to fix what carter did? We profited from Reagan way into the1st gulf war, desert storm.

bush 41 continued Reagans work but screwed up when he fell for the dem trap of raising taxes when he said he wouldn't.

what did Clinton do with the economy and his 2 terms? he coasted on Reagans economy. he almost killed the yacht business but quickly reversed himself.

bush 43 52 months of sustained growth despite 9/11, Katrina and how many other hurricanes, wildfires, tornados and floods?

nobama has been a disaster from the start. how many coal plants(and jobs) went away? nobamacare? speaks for itself.

the gop has a better record fixing the economy and keeping us safe and our military strong.

prove otherwise. you can't.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2014, 02:56:47 AM »

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 12:35:20 AM »
Sheeple!  (sigh)

Is that a term for people who blindly follow?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 01:28:37 PM »
Is that a term for people who blindly follow?
(NaturalNews) Have you herd about the Sheeple Quiz? Although most NaturalNews readers will easily beat it, it's a fun quiz to find out how smart (or gullible) your friends really are. So let 'em take the Sheeple Quiz! And then you'll know whether they're independent thinkers or just zombie-minded sheeple like the rest of the flock.

Here's the quiz. Choose "A" or "B" as the answer for each question, then check your score below.

The Sheeple Quiz
#1) The purpose of the mainstream media is to:

A) Keep you informed.
B) Feed you misinformation while keeping you distracted from the real issues our world is facing.

#2) Social Security is:

A) A financial safety net that makes sure people have a retirement income.
B) A government-run Ponzi scheme that requires more and more people to keep paying in just to stay afloat and will ultimately collapse into total bankruptcy.

#3) The fluoride dripped into municipal water supplies is:

A) A naturally-occurring mineral.
B) An industrial chemical waste byproduct.

#4) When you donate money to find the cure for cancer, that money goes:

A) To fund research programs that assess actual cancer cures for the purpose of freely sharing them with the public.
B) To fund mammogram campaigns that actually irradiate women's breasts, causing the very cancers that earn huge profits for the cancer treatment industry.

#5) The national debt is:

A) Under control and will be paid off in a few years.
B) Out of control and will spiral into a runaway debt collapse.

#6) GMOs will:

A) Feed the world and prevent starvation.
B) Threaten the future of life on our planet through genetic contamination and widespread crop failures.

#7) The FDA protects:

A) The people from dangerous medicines.
B) The financial interests of the drug companies.

#8) The EPA's real agenda is to:

A) Protect the environment.
B) Protect the financial interests of the chemical companies whose toxic products destroy the environment.

#9) The Federal Reserve functions to:

A) Stabilize the economy and keep America strong.
B) Loot the economy and control America's economy for the interests of the few.

#10) The purpose of TSA checkpoints at airports is to:

A) Keep air passengers safe and secure.
B) Indoctrinate Americans into surrendering to police state invasions of their privacy.

#11) The practical function of the U.S. Supreme Court is to:

A) Protect the constitutional rights of the citizens.
B) Legitimize federal tyranny over the People by ignoring the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

#12) Vaccines are based on:

A) Gold standard science that conclusively proves their safety and effectiveness.
B) Quackery and fraud combined with a persistent medical mythology that utterly lacks a factual basis.

#13) Herbs and superfoods:

A) Are medically useless and cannot treat, prevent or cure any disease.
B) Contain powerful plant-based medicines that can help reverse and prevent disease.

#14) In Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq, America:

A) Led a humanitarian effort to save innocent people from tyranny.
B) Waged an illegal imperialist war to occupy foreign nations and control their oil.

#15) The U.S. Bill of Rights

A) Grants you rights and freedoms.
B) Merely acknowledges the rights and freedoms you already possess.

Score your Sheeple Quiz
To score your Sheeple Quiz, simply count the number of times you answered "A" to the questions above.

If you answered "A" 10 times or more...

You are a total news-watching, gullible fairytale swallowing Sheeple! Be sure to keep taking those medications and watching more network news. Don't bother thinking for yourself because you seem to be incapable of accomplishing that.

If you answered "A" fewer than 10 times...

You are sadly Sheeple-minded but there is hope for your rescue. Learn more about the world around you and train yourself to think critically so you can depart from the herd mentality.

If you answered "A" fewer than 5 times...

You are an unusually intelligent free-minded thinker who questions the world around you and doesn't buy into the usual propaganda. You still got suckered on a few items, so there's more yet to learn. But you're on the right track!

If you answered "A" exactly zero times...

You are the complete opposite of a Sheeple. You're independent minded, well informed and probably a regular reader of NaturalNews.com. Stay on track and question events in the world around you. Eat more superfoods to maintain your healthy immune system and cognitive function. Avoid the toxic chemicals in foods, medicines and lawn care products. Keep reading the alternative press and voice your intelligent views to others willing to listen. (But don't waste your time on those who aren't.)

Thank you for taking the Sheeple quiz here on NaturalNews.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 01:56:23 PM »
(NaturalNews) Have you herd about the Sheeple Quiz? Although most NaturalNews readers will easily beat it, it's a fun quiz to find out how smart (or gullible) your friends really are. So let 'em take the Sheeple Quiz! And then you'll know whether they're independent thinkers or just zombie-minded sheeple like the rest of the flock.

Here's the quiz. Choose "A" or "B" as the answer for each question, then check your score below.

The Sheeple Quiz
#1) The purpose of the mainstream media is to:

A) Keep you informed.
B) Feed you misinformation while keeping you distracted from the real issues our world is facing.
Both actually, it would be far easier to keep the masses interested in celebrity and sports, however some news it to big to hide. It may have a slant but the media must report the facts, or else others will. 

#2) Social Security is:

A) A financial safety net that makes sure people have a retirement income.
B) A government-run Ponzi scheme that requires more and more people to keep paying in just to stay afloat and will ultimately collapse into total bankruptcy.
This is A, as the SS was originally for the few that made it to retirement age. The answer is to raise the age or requirements to get Social security. For those who claim it is ponzi scheme, please stay off of it.

#3) The fluoride dripped into municipal water supplies is:

A) A naturally-occurring mineral.
B) An industrial chemical waste byproduct.
What harm does fluoride cause.

#4) When you donate money to find the cure for cancer, that money goes:

A) To fund research programs that assess actual cancer cures for the purpose of freely sharing them with the public.
B) To fund mammogram campaigns that actually irradiate women's breasts, causing the very cancers that earn huge profits for the cancer treatment industry.
Wow, really? Just because you don't know how magnents work doesn't mean you should make shit up. Mammograms save woman's lives. Stop your lies.

#5) The national debt is:

A) Under control and will be paid off in a few years.
B) Out of control and will spiral into a runaway debt collapse.
Right now we don't know. Something needs to be done but the cure may be worse than the disease.

#6) GMOs will:

A) Feed the world and prevent starvation.
B) Threaten the future of life on our planet through genetic contamination and widespread crop failures.
A, not realizing how genetics work. We have been genetically modifying our food when we learned that two big sheep produce bigger baby sheep.
#7) The FDA protects:

A) The people from dangerous medicines.
B) The financial interests of the drug companies.
That is why they force drug companies to have a time limit on there patents.
#8) The EPA's real agenda is to:

A) Protect the environment.
B) Protect the financial interests of the chemical companies whose toxic products destroy the environment.
Name one chemical company that likes the EPA

#9) The Federal Reserve functions to:

A) Stabilize the economy and keep America strong.
B) Loot the economy and control America's economy for the interests of the few.
B, one for 9 good job.

#10) The purpose of TSA checkpoints at airports is to:

A) Keep air passengers safe and secure.
B) Indoctrinate Americans into surrendering to police state invasions of their privacy.
The TSA has stopped more terrorism than Obama or bush...nice one, A

#11) The practical function of the U.S. Supreme Court is to:

A) Protect the constitutional rights of the citizens.
B) Legitimize federal tyranny over the People by ignoring the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
It's inching to B, however if the american people would make a amendment for term limits to the court we could solve the problem.

#12) Vaccines are based on:

A) Gold standard science that conclusively proves their safety and effectiveness.
B) Quackery and fraud combined with a persistent medical mythology that utterly lacks a factual basis.
Remember polio, Small pox, Malaria, Tetanus? Thanks to vaccines my grandchildren wont.   

#13) Herbs and superfoods:

A) Are medically useless and cannot treat, prevent or cure any disease.
B) Contain powerful plant-based medicines that can help reverse and prevent disease.
C) Have there uses but are not a cure all
C. Had to add it.

#14) In Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq, America:

A) Led a humanitarian effort to save innocent people from tyranny.
B) Waged an illegal imperialist war to occupy foreign nations and control their oil.
C) Was a misinformed war, and lasted much too long.
C, would have been b, however you had to add lybia where we got nothing. I would have supported the war for 1.00 gas
#15) The U.S. Bill of Rights

A) Grants you rights and freedoms.
B) Merely acknowledges the rights and freedoms you already possess.
A, some nations do not give you the rights, Look at china.

Score your Sheeple Quiz

Remember people if you are not a Sheeple please put on you tin foil hats, the Governments WIFI Signals are pumping evolution and big bang theory vaccines into the air, and always boil your meat to keep the DNA from mutating you into a homosexual atheist liberal muslim

To score your Sheeple Quiz, simply count the number of times you answered "A" to the questions above.

If you answered "A" 10 times or more...

You are a total news-watching, gullible fairytale swallowing Sheeple! Be sure to keep taking those medications and watching more network news. Don't bother thinking for yourself because you seem to be incapable of accomplishing that.

If you answered "A" fewer than 10 times...

You are sadly Sheeple-minded but there is hope for your rescue. Learn more about the world around you and train yourself to think critically so you can depart from the herd mentality.

If you answered "A" fewer than 5 times...

You are an unusually intelligent free-minded thinker who questions the world around you and doesn't buy into the usual propaganda. You still got suckered on a few items, so there's more yet to learn. But you're on the right track!

If you answered "A" exactly zero times...

You are the complete opposite of a Sheeple. You're independent minded, well informed and probably a regular reader of NaturalNews.com. Stay on track and question events in the world around you. Eat more superfoods to maintain your healthy immune system and cognitive function. Avoid the toxic chemicals in foods, medicines and lawn care products. Keep reading the alternative press and voice your intelligent views to others willing to listen. (But don't waste your time on those who aren't.)

Thank you for taking the Sheeple quiz here on NaturalNews.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 02:06:49 PM »
 That's what I thought, YOUR A FULL BLOWN SHEEPLE!
~Teilhard de Chardin