Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: an American spring??  (Read 9451 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: an American spring??
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 02:16:23 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

That's what I thought, YOUR A FULL BLOWN SHEEPLE!
Yes, that is like making fun of everyone else on the short bus because they didn't piss their pants. You put up the most idiotic crap I have ever seen and you expect us to applaud. It would be harder to make fun of you if you didn't do it for us. Put on the tinfoil hat and go back to the bombshelter.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 02:31:59 PM »
Yes, that is like making fun of everyone else on the short bus because they didn't piss their pants. You put up the most idiotic crap I have ever seen and you expect us to applaud. It would be harder to make fun of you if you didn't do it for us. Put on the tinfoil hat and go back to the bombshelter.
That's what I'll be doing while you have your nose in the sheeps butt in front of you marching into the FEMA camp!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 02:42:47 PM »
That's what I'll be doing while you have your nose in the sheeps butt in front of you marching into the FEMA camp!
Fema camps, oh my god i'm scarred. How does it feel to live in horror.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 03:05:21 PM »
Fema camps, oh my god i'm scarred. How does it feel to live in horror.
People in the know, that are prepared aren't afraid of anything!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 03:09:30 PM »
People in the know, that are prepared aren't afraid of anything!
Only a idiot says they aren't afraid of anything. Only a fool makes up things to fear. Looks like you are both.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 09:39:57 PM »
why does fema, irs, noaa, usps, need to buy millions of rounds of ammunition? do you trust the government? in Connecticut a 65 yr old guy was arrested for not registering his rifle and magazines.

read up on the bundy fiasco. what were snipers doing there? who hired them?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 10:20:50 PM »
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2014, 01:36:17 PM »
I would take exception to the one on the TSA.  They have caught exactly ZERO terrorists while stealing from American citizens.  They are there to indoctrinate citizens getting them prepared for a police state.  The Bill of Rights merely lists and affirms the rights we have.  It does not grant them.  God given rights. 
As for the Bundy Ranch, I will say this:  Bundy MAY be in the wrong as far as the courts go.  He is morally in the right in my estimation as the BLM is not a constitutionally allowed part of the supposedly limited federal government.  Second, the State of Nevada owns the land.  Third, the federal government introduced weapons in order to collect a civil bill.  Since they did that, the people were absolutely correct in countering this terrorism with their own weapons.  Remember the government has murdered people as a matter of record for many years  This would have been no different.  As it is, they did much damage in shooting his cattle and then burying them in mass graves, much as they would have done with the Bundy family.  They had snipers set up (remember Ruby Ridge?).  They threatened people with their dogs and with guns both.  They abused people as if they WERE the law, which they were and ARE NOT.  Reid has the temerity to call them domestic terrorists.  you might want to look into HIS motives too.  He is a greasy little crook who owns land out there and wanted it for the Chinese to build solar energy from which he could become even richer through his office.  He is an admitted felon and like other elitists is immune from any kind of prosecution or arrest.  The same for Rangel and even the beloved Obama who has admitted murder on his watch and that he gave the kill order.  So please don't tell us American citizens protecting themselves and their neighbors are terrorists.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2014, 02:49:48 PM »
Ronald Reagan called, as per executive order 12548, that he signed into law in 1986, he wants his money!!!!

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2014, 02:51:54 PM »
This will answer your questions about who hired the snipers......since you wont read though here is the part that answers your questions.

The BLM Office of Law Enforcement & Security, headquartered in Washington, D.C., is a federal law enforcement agency of the U.S. government. All Law Enforcement Rangers and Special Agents receive their training through Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). Law Enforcement Rangers attend the Land Management Police Training (LMPT) academy at FLTEC, while BLM Special Agents attend the Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP) at FLETC.

BLM Law Enforcement Rangers and Special Agents make up the law enforcement capability of the BLM. Rangers and Special Agents are located in each of the western states that have BLM lands. Law Enforcement Rangers make up the uniformed high visibility enforcement of laws. Special Agents investigate crimes against property, visitors and employees.

Uniformed Law Enforcement Rangers enforce Federal laws and regulations governing BLM lands and resources. Law Enforcement Rangers also enforce some or all state laws on BLM lands. As part of that mission Law Enforcement Rangers carry firearms, defensive equipment, make arrests, execute search warrants, complete reports and testify in court. They establish a regular and recurring presence on a vast amount of public lands, roads, and recreation sites. The primary focus of their jobs is the protection of natural resources, protection of BLM employees and the protection of visitors. They use K-9s, helicopters, snowmobiles, dirt bikes and boats to perform their duties.

Special Agents are criminal investigators who plan and conduct investigations concerning possible violations of criminal and administrative provisions of the BLM and other statutes under the United States Code. Special agents are normally plain clothes officers who carry concealed firearms, and other defensive equipment, make arrests, carry out complex criminal investigations, present cases for prosecution to U.S. Attorneys, and prepare investigative reports. Criminal investigators occasionally conduct internal and civil claim investigations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Land_Management

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2014, 04:03:37 PM »
prove those snipers are blm agents.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2014, 04:47:31 PM »
I don't think they were, I think they were camouflaged mutant Desert Tortoises taking matters into their own hands and protecting their habitat.  Prove that's wrong.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2014, 06:11:38 PM »
I don't think they were, I think they were camouflaged mutant Desert Tortoises taking matters into their own hands and protecting their habitat.  Prove that's wrong.
The ninja turtles do not support the actions taken by the Tortoises and condemn there actions.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2014, 08:02:42 PM »
"Video from the area also revealed holes in water tanks, a smashed tortoise burrow, as well as destroyed fences and water lines."
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2014, 03:10:19 AM »
The rancher's have been getting to use public land for $1.35 an acre.
Uncle Sam spends more than that for land improvements.
It would appear the ranchers are getting a major subsidy from Uncle Sam.
At the tax payers expense.

And fish said  "prove it shady"

Are the ranchers that hate the federal government getting more than they give?
Are they getting an unfair market advantage because they rent pasture from BLM at below market value?
If the federal Government gave public land to the states, who would profit and who would lose?
These questions haven't been answered.
Only the right wing rant's have been heard.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2014, 10:15:28 AM »
This will answer your questions about who hired the snipers......since you wont read though here is the part that answers your questions.

The BLM Office of Law Enforcement & Security, headquartered in Washington, D.C., is a federal law enforcement agency of the U.S. government. All Law Enforcement Rangers and Special Agents receive their training through Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). Law Enforcement Rangers attend the Land Management Police Training (LMPT) academy at FLTEC, while BLM Special Agents attend the Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP) at FLETC.

BLM Law Enforcement Rangers and Special Agents make up the law enforcement capability of the BLM. Rangers and Special Agents are located in each of the western states that have BLM lands. Law Enforcement Rangers make up the uniformed high visibility enforcement of laws. Special Agents investigate crimes against property, visitors and employees.

Uniformed Law Enforcement Rangers enforce Federal laws and regulations governing BLM lands and resources. Law Enforcement Rangers also enforce some or all state laws on BLM lands. As part of that mission Law Enforcement Rangers carry firearms, defensive equipment, make arrests, execute search warrants, complete reports and testify in court. They establish a regular and recurring presence on a vast amount of public lands, roads, and recreation sites. The primary focus of their jobs is the protection of natural resources, protection of BLM employees and the protection of visitors. They use K-9s, helicopters, snowmobiles, dirt bikes and boats to perform their duties.

Special Agents are criminal investigators who plan and conduct investigations concerning possible violations of criminal and administrative provisions of the BLM and other statutes under the United States Code. Special agents are normally plain clothes officers who carry concealed firearms, and other defensive equipment, make arrests, carry out complex criminal investigations, present cases for prosecution to U.S. Attorneys, and prepare investigative reports. Criminal investigators occasionally conduct internal and civil claim investigations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Land_Management
Don't see where it says they can kill cattle and destroy a man's property?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2014, 03:37:45 PM »
shady, you stated:

again, prove your statements instead of dancing around asking more question! LOL LOL LOL

Offline cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2014, 06:58:50 PM »
shady, you stated:

again, prove your statements instead of dancing around asking more question! LOL LOL LOL

shady also said this;
The guy was supposed to pay $1.35/cow & calf pair/year to graze his cattle on federal range and park lands. He quit paying years ago, and the Feds say he owes them over $1 million in back payments, fees, and penalties

there is big difference between cow/calf pair and per acre.   just shows shady can not even keep a story straight in the same thread.   

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2014, 10:26:48 PM »
No matter what side of the AISLE you're on, THIS is FUNNY.

Judy Walkman, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California , was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Senator Harry Reid's great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.
 The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory.

On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: 'Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'
 So Judy recently e-mailed Senator Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle.

Believe it or not, Harry Reid's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:

"Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

Now THATís how itís done, Folks!
 Thatís real Political Spin!!                                                                                                                                                          https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/s526x395/1613965_482472898520670_4464907935910060428_n.jpg
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2014, 03:49:52 AM »
It was funny when it was Gore's ancestor,  Hillary's ancestor, and then Bush's ancestor.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/horsethief.asp
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

ďThe truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.Ē

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 09:59:32 AM »
Wow!  Grandpa, is that you?  LOL
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2014, 01:20:08 PM »
Nobody has yet justified the use of BLM thugs to enforce a civil decision.  Employing snipers to possibly murder citizens should not be in the equation, yet that is what they did.  Equal force was offered this time around.  Unlike ruby Ridge where they murdered a woman while she was holding a baby.  or the murder by fire of innocent children.  Trust our government.  Yeah sure.  They NEVER lie do they?

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 12:49:02 AM »
Nobody has yet justified the use of BLM thugs to enforce a civil decision.  Employing snipers to possibly murder citizens should not be in the equation, yet that is what they did.  Equal force was offered this time around.  Unlike ruby Ridge where they murdered a woman while she was holding a baby.  or the murder by fire of innocent children.  Trust our government.  Yeah sure.  They NEVER lie do they?

Maybe since he a member of Sovereign Citizen he was unpredictable.  If he paid what he owed no one would have been there to collect.  For the record snipers may have been over the top but we were not there.  Noncompliance and guns equal problems.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 01:26:08 AM »
his debt (?) goes back to 1993. why didn't the government go through the court and seize property to settle the debt? garnishments are not uncommon. this whole mess would not have happened. the fact the gov't didn't takes steps to seize property to settle the debt and instead, chose to try to run bundy off his land, poses many questions on the gov't's intent. reid and his cronies were trying to seize the bundy ranch, no doubt!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 01:53:22 AM »
his debt (?) goes back to 1993. why didn't the government go through the court and seize property to settle the debt? garnishments are not uncommon. this whole mess would not have happened. the fact the gov't didn't takes steps to seize property to settle the debt and instead, chose to try to run bundy off his land, poses many questions on the gov't's intent. reid and his cronies were trying to seize the bundy ranch, no doubt!
So he hasn't paid taxes on land he has used for 21 years. Government is forced to intervene when he defied the courts. He is a thief stealing from you and me. And he got away with it. Why is it that the poor should live on fewer food stamps and lack of health insurance when Criminals are allowed to keep stealing from the Federal government. From every taxpayer.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 02:04:54 AM »

Your the man with all the answers, I'm sure you will tell us.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 02:56:02 AM »
he didn't owe taxes. he was leasing federal land. he owed grazing fees. what court action did he defy? prove it without lying. he didn't steal from me! I am not missing any money. again, why didn't the gov't simply garnish bank accounts, seize property to settle the debt. why did the gov't allow this to go on for 21 yrs?

this mess has nothing to do with the  "poor" or food stamps or healthcare. the "poor" have not had their benefits cut and they do have healthcare. bundy has not been convicted in a court of law. the criminals are in congress trying to make a land grab in a solar energy deal with china.

do a little reading.
I realize this may require work. racer is too lazy to respond to intelligent questions and stay on topic. are you?

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 03:11:34 AM »
he didn't owe taxes. he was leasing federal land. he owed grazing fees. what court action did he defy? prove it without lying. he didn't steal from me! I am not missing any money. again, why didn't the gov't simply garnish bank accounts, seize property to settle the debt. why did the gov't allow this to go on for 21 yrs?

this mess has nothing to do with the  "poor" or food stamps or healthcare. the "poor" have not had their benefits cut and they do have healthcare. bundy has not been convicted in a court of law. the criminals are in congress trying to make a land grab in a solar energy deal with china.

do a little reading.
I realize this may require work. racer is too lazy to respond to intelligent questions and stay on topic. are you?

Tell the truth.  Are you a Sovereign Citizen?  I don't think you will tell the truth.  I didn't mention taxes, those are your words.  You don't discuss anything, your only a liar. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 01:02:59 PM »
nope , you are the liar! ebilly metioned taxes.  pull your head out and read a little closer to the post! I included answers to your's and ebilly's commentrs. Sorry I confused you! LOL LOL LOL sovereign citizen? LOL LOL we live under laws. there is nothing wrong with protesting unjust laws. there is a process. but bundy has not broken any laws. if so why wasn't he arrested and charged? the corrupt members of congress are abusing their power. they were elected, not appointed. again, why didn't the gov't go through the courts and garnish bank accounts and property instead of storming the ranch?

I discuss anything. you  are unable to answer  the facts and resort to typically childish responses! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 01:07:27 PM »
nope , you are the liar! ebilly metioned taxes.  pull your head out and read a little closer to the post! I included answers to your's and ebilly's commentrs. Sorry I confused you! LOL LOL LOL sovereign citizen? LOL LOL we live under laws. there is nothing wrong with protesting unjust laws. there is a process. but bundy has not broken any laws. if so why wasn't he arrested and charged? the corrupt members of congress are abusing their power. they were elected, not appointed. again, why didn't the gov't go through the courts and garnish bank accounts and property instead of storming the ranch?

I discuss anything. you  are unable to answer  the facts and resort to typically childish responses! LOL LOL LOL LOL
To help prevent confusion hit the Quote button, it helps. I mentioned Taxes and was incorrect. And lets face it, officials are no longer elected they are bought by the corporations and we get to chose the lesser of two evils.

And the reason he wasn't arrested because he brought guns. He should have been shoot and killed when he did that.
Fish this is your hero...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAT858Q8Vm0