Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: an American spring??  (Read 9483 times)

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: an American spring??
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 04:06:40 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

They went there to get his cattle off of land they werent suppose to be on because he didnt pay for the privledge because he thinks he owns the land they were on. 

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 04:20:30 PM »
Bundy was quoted in a Times story referring to black people as "the Negro" and recalling a time decades ago when he drove past homes in North Las Vegas and saw black people who "didn't have nothing to do." He said he wondered if they were "better off as slaves" than "under government subsidy."

I like how conservatives switched their stance on this guy as a hero real quick.

Supporters rushed to Bundy's ranch after a YouTube video showed federal agents using a stun gun on Bundy's son during a BLM roundup of the family's cattle. The resulting armed standoff became so tense that BLM agents and contractors called off the weeklong roundup, released about 350 animals back to Bundy, and left the area April 12.  The federal government over the course of  decades had obtained court orders for Bundy to stop and finally confiscated his cattle a few weeks ago. It then called off its roundup to avoid violence.

They did take his animals, but gave them back when the right wing nutso's showed up and basically begged for a standoff, the greatest of which was a video of a man saying how they had a meeting and discussed using woman as human shields.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 04:52:46 PM »
I was answering 2 posts in one. I wrongly expected the reader to know that! LOL LOL LOL reid is a perfect example of a corrupt official. he has been bought and paid for a few times.

he was protecting himself on his land. he should not have been shoot (shot) and killed.

why didn't the feds use the court system? why did the gov't allow his non payment to go on for 21 yrs? this should have been resolved yrs ago!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 04:59:03 PM »
his comments are his and he is free to make them. I don't agree with them. odd how bundy gets media time for negative comments, but not a whisper when the feds were trying to run him off his land, kill his cattle.

they gave back the animals they shot ? who were the contractors?

over decades? LOL LOL LOL prove the court orders! this should have been settled yrs ago. but it wasn't. reid didn't have a solar power project with china then! LOL LOL

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 06:04:12 PM »
the land he was being run off of was not his....and they were trying to repo the cattle, when your people went ape shit threatening violence the government left, which is the smartest thing to do.  You act like these crazy ass militiamen stood a chance or something.  The government will be back for their money or property, you act like they will just stop. 

You should stop poisoning your mind with fox news propaganda.  This isnt a land grab because the land does not belong to bundy in the first place.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 06:16:35 PM »
his comments are his and he is free to make them. I don't agree with them. odd how bundy gets media time for negative comments, but not a whisper when the feds were trying to run him off his land, kill his cattle.

they gave back the animals they shot ? who were the contractors?

over decades? LOL LOL LOL prove the court orders! this should have been settled yrs ago. but it wasn't. reid didn't have a solar power project with china then! LOL LOL
Fox news covered him from 5 hours... yep no coverage. I am glad you support not paying what you owe. He owed one million dollars, If he had stole that money from anyone else he would be in jail or worse.
I was answering 2 posts in one. I wrongly expected the reader to know that! LOL LOL LOL reid is a perfect example of a corrupt official. he has been bought and paid for a few times.

he was protecting himself on his land. he should not have been shoot (shot) and killed.

why didn't the feds use the court system? why did the gov't allow his non payment to go on for 21 yrs? this should have been resolved yrs ago!
If you want to answer two post hit the insert post, it is easy and free. His land, but why would he care about our land. He stole from every man women and child, I am so glad you care. Thieves should be punished, and if they pull a gun on a cop or federal agent they should be shot.

Oh and if you hit the modify you can fix mistakes or add content.

Like the court content of bundy vs
http://www.thewildlifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Order-US-v.-Bundy-7-9-13.pdf

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEVADA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
v.
CLIVEN BUNDY,
Defendant.
Case No. 2:12-cv-0804-LDG-GWF
This matter comes before the court on the plaintiff United States’ Motion for
Summary Judgment (#18, Opposition #28, Reply #30) and defendant Cliven Bundy’s Motion
to Dismiss (#28, Opposition #30).
I. BACKGROUND
The United States filed a complaint on May 14, 2012, for injunctive relief to prevent
Bundy’s alleged unauthorized and unlawful grazing of livestock on property owned by the
United States and administered by the Secretary of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management
and National Park Service, and for trespass damages.
In an order dated November 3, 1998, this court permanently enjoined Bundy from
grazing his livestock within a different area, the Bunkerville Allotment, and ordered Bundy
to remove his livestock from the Allotment before November 30, 1998.  U.S. v. Bundy, No. CVS-98-531-JBR (RJJ) (D. Nev. Nov. 4, 1998).  The court also ordered that the United States was
Case 2:12-cv-00804-LDG-GWF   Document 35   Filed 07/09/13   Page 1 of 51
entitled to trespass damages from Bundy for livestock left on the Bunkerville Allotment after
such date.
In its complaint, the United States alleges that, not only has Bundy failed to comply with
the court’s orders that he remove his cattle from the Bunkerville Allotment and pay the financial
penalties, but that Bundy’s cattle have moved beyond the boundaries of the Bunkerville
Allotment and are now trespassing on a broad swath of additional federal land (the “New
Trespass Lands”), including public lands within the Gold Butte area that are administered by
the BLM, and National Park System land within the Overton Arm and Gold Butte areas of the
Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The United States seeks an order enjoining Bundy’s
unauthorized grazing on the New Trespass Lands.
II. SUMMARY JUDGMENT
Summary judgment may be granted when, viewed in the light most favorable to the
non-moving party, Matsushita Elec. Indus. Co. v. Zenith Radio Corp., 475 U.S. 574, 587 (1986);
Intel Corp. v. Hartford Acc. And Indem. Co., 952 F.2d 1551, 1558 (9th Cir. 1991), “the
pleadings, depositions, answers to interrogatories, and admissions on file, together with the
affidavits, if any, show that there is not genuine issue as to any material facts and that the
moving party is entitled to judgment as a matter of law.” Fed. R. Civ. P. 56(c); Celotex Corp. v
Catrett, 477 U.S. 317, 323 (1986).  Summary judgment should be entered “against a party
who fails to make a showing sufficient to establish the existence of an element to that party’s
case, and on which that party will bear the burden of proof at trial.”  Celotex, 477 U.S. at 322.
Summary judgment should not be granted if a reasonable jury could return a verdict for the
non-moving party.  Anderson v. Liberty Lobby, Inc., 477 U.S. 242, 248 (1986).
The moving party bears the initial burden of showing the absence of a genuine issue
of material fact.  Celotex, 477 U.S. at 323.  The burden then shifts to the non-moving party to
set forth specific facts demonstrating a genuine factual issue for trial.  Matsushita, 475 U.S. at
Case 2:12-cv-00804-LDG-GWF   Document 35   Filed 07/09/13   Page 2 of 51
588-87; Fed. R. Civ. P. 56(e).  The non-moving party may not rest upon the mere allegations
or denials of his or her pleadings, but he or she must produce specific facts, by affidavit or
other evidentiary materials provided by Rule 56(e), showing there is a genuine issue for
trial.  Anderson, 477 U.S. at 256; Fed. R. Civ. P. 56(e). The evidence of the non-moving party
is to be believed, and all justifiable inferences are to be drawn in the non-moving party’s
favor.  Anderson, 477 U.S. at 255; Fed. R. Civ. P. 56(e).
Bundy principally opposes the United States’ motion for summary judgment on the
ground that this court lacks jurisdiction because the United States does not own the public
lands in question.  As this court previously ruled in United States v. Bundy, Case No. CV-S-
98-531-JBR (RJJ) (D. Nev. Nov. 4, 1998), “the public lands in Nevada are the property of the
United States because the United States has held title to those public lands since 1848, when
Mexico ceded the land to the United States.” CV-S-98-531 at 8 (citing United States v. Gardner,
107 F.3d 1314, 1318 (9th Cir. 1997)).  Moreover, Bundy is incorrect in claiming that the
Disclaimer Clause of the Nevada Constitution carries no legal force, see Gardner, 107 F.3d at
1320; that the Property Clause of the United States Constitution applies only to federal lands
outside the borders of states, see id. at 1320; that the United States‘ exercise of ownership
over federal lands violates the Equal Footing Doctrine, see id. at 1319; that the United States
is basing its authority to sanction Bundy for his unauthorized use of federal lands on the
Endangered Species Act as opposed to trespass, see Compl. at ¶¶ 1,3, 26-39; and that
Nevada’s “Open Range” statute excuses Bundy’s trespass.  See e.g., Gardner, 107 F.3d at 1320
(under Supremacy Clause state statute in conflict with federal law requiring permit to graze
would be trumped).
Nor is there a legitimate dispute that Bundy has grazed his cattle on the New
Trespass Lands without federal authorization.  The United States has submitted Bundy’s
deposition excerpts indicating that Bundy has grazed livestock on the New Trespass Lands
Case 2:12-cv-00804-LDG-GWF   Document 35   Filed 07/09/13   Page 3 of 51
and further evidence of the trespass of Bundy’s cattle in those areas.  Notwithstanding
Bundy’s contentions that the observed cattle bearing his brand may not in fact be his own,
such a denial does not controvert Nevada law regarding prima facie evidence of ownership
of branded cattle.  In sum, in this most recent effort to oppose the United States’ legal
process, Bundy has produced no valid law or specific facts raising a genuine issue of fact
regarding federal ownership or management of public lands in Nevada, or that his cattle
have not trespassed on the New Trespass Lands.
III. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
The United States has established irreparable harm not only through the continuing
nature of Bundy’s trespass, City of Walla Walla v. Walla Walla Water Co., 172 U.S. 1, 12
(1898); Newfound Mgmt. Corp. v. Lewis, 131 F.3d 108, 115 (3rd Cir. 1997), but because
Bundy’s cattle have caused and continue to cause damage to natural and cultural resources
and pose a threat to public safety.  The United States has also demonstrated that the equities
and the public interest strongly favor an injunction.  The public interest is best served by
having the federal lands managed without the presence of trespassing cattle on lands that
are closed to grazing.  The public interest is also best served by removal of trespassing cattle
that cause harm to natural and cultural resources or pose a threat to the health and safety of
members of the public who use the federal lands for recreation.  The court finds that the
public interest is negatively affected by Bundy’s continuing trespass. 
Moreover, the United States is entitled to injunctive relief as a matter of law once
trespass on federal lands is proven.  See United States v. Noguiera, 403 F.2d 816, 825 (9th Cir.
1968).  The same result followed in Gardner where this court held that the United States was
entitled to injunctive relief to prevent a continuing trespass.  107 F.3d at 1403.  Finally, the
public interest is served by the enforcement of Congress’ mandate for management of the
public rangelands, and by having federal laws and regulations applied to all citizens equally.
Case 2:12-cv-00804-LDG-GWF   Document 35   Filed 07/09/13   Page 4 of 51
IV. CONCLUSION
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the United States’ Motion for Summary Judgment (#18)
is GRANTED.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that defendant Cliven Bundy’s Motion to Dismiss (#28) is
DENIED as moot.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy is permanently enjoined from trespassing on
the New Trespass Lands.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States is entitled to protect the New
Trespass Lands against this trespass, and all future trespasses by Bundy.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy shall remove his livestock from the New
Trespass Lands within 45 days of the date hereof, and that the United States is entitled to
seize and remove to impound any of Bundy’s cattle that remain in trespass after 45 days of
the date hereof.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States is entitled to seize and remove to
impound any of Bundy’s cattle for any future trespasses, provided the United States has
provided notice to Bundy under the governing regulations of the United States Department
of the Interior.
DATED this ____ day of July, 2013.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 07:48:23 PM »
the land he was being run off of was not his....and they were trying to repo the cattle, when your people went ape shit threatening violence the government left, which is the smartest thing to do.  You act like these crazy ass militiamen stood a chance or something.  The government will be back for their money or property, you act like they will just stop. 

You should stop poisoning your mind with fox news propaganda.  This isnt a land grab because the land does not belong to bundy in the first place.

A little thing like the truth doesn't slow down Fish and his "sovereign citizen" friends.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2014, 01:53:40 AM »
It is federal land his family has been using since the late 1870's. my people? LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't have cable, I don't watch fox. did the lame stream media cover it? No. there was no mention of it on the network news.
the people and militias that showed up were helping prevent bundy from losing his ranch. the feds wisely retreated. no coverage on the damage done to his ranch? the cattle killed and buried in a large grave? the citizens were not going to allow the feds to run off bundy like they did the other ranchers that used to use that same area. bundy is the last one. this was not a simple matter of not paying grazing fees. why was he allowed to use the land for 21 yrs after he was delinquent? the only reason there was action attempted is because harry reid wanted the land for a solar power deal that was made with china.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2014, 02:10:05 AM »
he supposedly owed grazing fees back to 1993. you are only showing a court record from last yr!

why did the gov't wait so long to enforce the order?

fox is the only network to cover the bundy mess? LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't watch or read fox, I don't have cable

he hadn't stole(stolen) anything. the gov't allowed him to use the land. the gov't spent more than he owed in their failed attempt to evict him from the grazing land. the gov't could have garnished the money from bank accounts. A rancher running a ranch with the number of head of cattle he had, would have at least that much in an account. much faster and easier to garnish bank accounts. smarter and safer also.

posting advice? LOL LOL LOLL LOL LOL LOL LOL I would think someone of your perceived intelligence would easily navigate what a post is saying! LOL LOLL LOL LOL LOL LOL

thieves should be punished?? LOL LOL LOL in a perfect world, yes. but gov't is the biggest thief. read up on harry reid and the solar deal. who was going to manage the 5 bil project? harry's son!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2014, 02:11:31 AM »
delusional racer? LOL LOL LOL suffering from ecs (empty can syndrome) still? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2014, 02:16:29 AM »
It is federal land his family has been using since the late 1870's.
It doesn't matter how long his family broke the law, they broke the law.
my people?
Yes right wing nuts.
LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't have cable, I don't watch fox.
fox news on the radio, on the internet and on regular tv on sundays.
did the lame stream media cover it? No. there was no mention of it on the network news.
Do you want every repo to be covered.
the people and militias that showed up were helping prevent bundy from losing his ranch.
He lost it, they were illegally stopping justice and should have been arrested.
the feds wisely retreated.
Yeah we don't need another Waco.
no coverage on the damage done to his ranch?
The government ranch
the cattle killed and buried in a large grave?
That belonged to the government.
the citizens were not going to allow the feds to run off bundy like they did the other ranchers that used to use that same area.
So they were defying the law, being criminals.
bundy is the last one. this was not a simple matter of not paying grazing fees. why was he allowed to use the land for 21 yrs after he was delinquent?
Most likely because he shot at anyone who tried to take what was due to the government.
the only reason there was action attempted is because harry reid wanted the land for a solar power deal that was made with china.
Yeah, sure... Believe that all you want but this was in court before the solar deal.

The United States filed a complaint on May 14, 2012, for injunctive relief to prevent
Bundy’s alleged unauthorized and unlawful grazing of livestock on property owned by the
United States and administered by the Secretary of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management
and National Park Service, and for trespass damages.
In an order dated November 3, 1998, this court permanently enjoined Bundy from
grazing his livestock within a different area, the Bunkerville Allotment, and ordered Bundy
to remove his livestock from the Allotment before November 30, 1998.  U.S. v. Bundy, No. CVS-98-531-JBR (RJJ) (D. Nev. Nov. 4, 1998).  The court also ordered that the United States was
Case 2:12-cv-00804-LDG-GWF   Document 35   Filed 07/09/13   Page 1 of 51

Been in court for that long and Bundy refused to obey the law.

he supposedly owed grazing fees back to 1993. you are only showing a court record from last yr!

why did the gov't wait so long to enforce the order?

fox is the only network to cover the bundy mess? LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't watch or read fox, I don't have cable

he hadn't stole(stolen) anything. the gov't allowed him to use the land. the gov't spent more than he owed in their failed attempt to evict him from the grazing land. the gov't could have garnished the money from bank accounts. A rancher running a ranch with the number of head of cattle he had, would have at least that much in an account. much faster and easier to garnish bank accounts. smarter and safer also.

posting advice? LOL LOL LOLL LOL LOL LOL LOL I would think someone of your perceived intelligence would easily navigate what a post is saying! LOL LOLL LOL LOL LOL LOL

thieves should be punished?? LOL LOL LOL in a perfect world, yes. but gov't is the biggest thief. read up on harry reid and the solar deal. who was going to manage the 5 bil project? harry's son!
If you read the court brief you would have seen that this was a injunction to a earlier ruling that happened in 98. And while it is not 94 like you ask, as slow as courts can be this it believable.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2014, 02:48:04 AM »
his family broke the law? which ones?

maybe c&p the right quote?LOL LOL LOL

"fox is the only network to cover the bundy mess? LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't watch or read fox, I don't have cable"

I don't have reception for fox on regular tv.

you are the one posting the court record. being selective??? or just lazy? LOL LOL LOL LOL

he didn't lose his ranch.

poor comparison. it was the feds that fired on the Koresh compound. maybe read a little before you post so you don't look more stupid than usual? LOLO LOL LOL

nope, the cattle belonged to bundy.

Most likely because he shot at anyone who tried to take what was due to the government? Proof?????

courts are not that slow when it comes to the gov't getting it's money.

and again, why did the gov't allow bundy on the land for 21 yrs?

if you want to side with reid and the msm , that's fine. but at least think about the reason the gov't waited so long and allowed bundy on the land for 21 yrs.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2014, 07:16:17 AM »
The government introduced guns into the equation.  What they didn't expect was citizens fighting back with equal force.  Not much may have come of this except when BLM thugs began tazing people and throwing them to the ground under the watchful eyes of snipers.  This is more about government overreach and corrupt officials than it is about Bundy.  Note they are now attempting infringement on land owned and deeded by ranchers in Texas.  90,000 acres.  All deeded and taxes paid.  Will they attempt another armed take over? If they think they can get away with it they will. 

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2014, 02:12:05 PM »
The government introduced guns into the equation.  What they didn't expect was citizens fighting back with equal force.  Not much may have come of this except when BLM thugs began tazing people and throwing them to the ground under the watchful eyes of snipers.  This is more about government overreach and corrupt officials than it is about Bundy.  Note they are now attempting infringement on land owned and deeded by ranchers in Texas.  90,000 acres.  All deeded and taxes paid.  Will they attempt another armed take over? If they think they can get away with it they will.
Except that isn't what happened at all. He was not on his land but public land that he refused to pay for, Land he overgrazed in and turned into desert. Land he was ordered to pay for. It wasn't in texas even but in Nevada. The courts said the government had rights to the cattle, this was a repo that the crazy right wingers couldn't watch...

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR SOMETHING IT GETS TAKEN AWAY. IF YOU STILL OWE YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE.... THIS IS CAPITALISM.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2014, 02:24:43 PM »
his family broke the law? which ones?
the family that used the land illegally? You stated that it was federal land, so if they used it without permission they are breaking the law. It's called trespassing.
maybe c&p the right quote?LOL LOL LOL
Or you can try it. At least a attempt is made

"fox is the only network to cover the bundy mess? LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't watch or read fox, I don't have cable"
Yes you get your right wing fix of lies. I guess on the internet there are people who repeat the Faux news lies.

I don't have reception for fox on regular tv.
So all you do is stay on the internet and visit right wing propaganda... I think you found something worse then fox.

you are the one posting the court record. being selective??? or just lazy? LOL LOL LOL LOL
I have no idea what you are talking about. Please quote so I can call you a liar instead of a nut.

he didn't lose his ranch.
No he would have lost the cattle off his ranch, my bad.

poor comparison. it was the feds that fired on the Koresh compound. maybe read a little before you post so you don't look more stupid than usual? LOLO LOL LOL
Yes, because things always have to be the exact same way for them to be compared. Just like if i call you a monkeys butt I am not saying you are = to a monkeys butt.

nope, the cattle belonged to bundy.
They now belong to the government. Read the court papers.

Most likely because he shot at anyone who tried to take what was due to the government? Proof?????
He had a freaking millitia and was using women as human shields. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-ranch-women-human-shield

courts are not that slow when it comes to the gov't getting it's money.
With the right appeals it can be. Lrn to Court.

and again, why did the gov't allow bundy on the land for 21 yrs?
Court appeals

if you want to side with reid and the msm , that's fine. but at least think about the reason the gov't waited so long and allowed bundy on the land for 21 yrs.
Does it matter, Bundy owed money and refused to pay. Who cares how long it took, Bundy is a free loading violent racist bully. What else is to be said.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2014, 10:35:39 PM »
Except that isn't what happened at all. He was not on his land but public land that he refused to pay for, Land he overgrazed in and turned into desert. Land he was ordered to pay for. It wasn't in texas even but in Nevada. The courts said the government had rights to the cattle, this was a repo that the crazy right wingers couldn't watch...

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR SOMETHING IT GETS TAKEN AWAY. IF YOU STILL OWE YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE.... THIS IS CAPITALISM.

Since when has any type of LE introduced deadly force or threat there of for civil suits?  they did this time.  The Bundy family had that property in the 1870s'.  Now I did not say he doesn't owe money.  And if the government had confined themselves to removing the cattle and not threatening people, then this would not have been raised up.  And when they were told to back off, they then executed the cattle and placed them in mass graves.  Not their right to do that either.  Dirty Harry has lots of balls calling names when he is at the bottom of this and he wants that money for the china project.  He is a felon.  Why is he not under arrest?  And I brought up the Texas/Oklahoma border dispute because that is next on the hit list by BLM, who thinks they can claim whatever they want in the way of land theft and make it stick.  They really seem to want to start a civil war it seems.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2014, 10:54:53 PM »
capitalism??? LOL LOL LOL LOL

those were bundy supporters. he does not have a militia.

you want me to C&P the quote for you? LOL LOL LOL your laziness is eternal! LOL LOL LOL LOL

ya might want to read up on Waco before you compare it to the bundy mess. I don't mind you making an ass of yourself, but the asses do! LOL LOL LOL

read your link again. the militia was strategizing. they did not use the women as human shields as you say. You sure don't waste time lying! LOL LOL LOL no surprise!

the gov't didn't take long to take Madoff's assets!

Lrn to court? LOL LOL LOL

21 yrs of appeals? prove it!

Bundy is a freeloading violent racist bully? LOL LOL prove it!

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2014, 06:11:43 AM »

you want me to C&P the quote for you? LOL LOL LOL your laziness is eternal! LOL LOL LOL LOL

ya might want to read up on Waco before you compare it to the bundy mess. I don't mind you making an ass of yourself, but the asses do! LOL LOL LOL

read your link again. the militia was strategizing. they did not use the women as human shields as you say. You sure don't waste time lying! LOL LOL LOL no surprise!

You prove he payed what he owed...

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2014, 06:24:10 AM »

if you can't be bothered to format properly I can't be bothered to respond. Now try again like a good boy.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2014, 01:34:52 PM »
a bit hypocritical ....again? look at YOUR format on your last post! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

throwing a tantrum? LOL LOL LOL LOL can't refute the facts.......again? LOL LOL LOL LOL

typical childish response!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2014, 03:12:30 PM »
The 2nd amendment says

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The right wing militia's wants to take up arms against the federal government because a cheap bastard won't pay his rent.

That isn't a "well regulated militia. That's a bunch of idiots hurting the 2nd amendment and the country.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2014, 03:39:27 PM »
a bit hypocritical ....again? look at YOUR format on your last post! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

throwing a tantrum? LOL LOL LOL LOL can't refute the facts.......again? LOL LOL LOL LOL

typical childish response!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Still not getting it, I refuse to take you serious until you can tell us who you are responding too.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2014, 06:21:40 PM »
than why do you keep responding? LOL LOL LOL LOL it ain't rocket science. maybe if you would READ the responses , you might get a clue that the responses are to YOUR posts? LOL LOL LOL LOL

I would think that someone of your perceived intelligence would figure that out! LOL LOL LOL

tell "us" who I am responding to?? who's "us" LOL LOL LOL LOL I think matrs and shady have it figured out! I did state in reply # 62 I was answering 2 posts! there should be no doubt who I am replying to! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am guessing you are still lying about being in college too? even a dacs can figure it out! LOL LOL ask your son, he must be the brains in that outfit! LOL LOL LOL

read a little slower, you might understand better! LOL LOL LOL LOL

odd how bundy isn't in the news much. the racist allegations won't stick!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2014, 06:23:47 PM »
the right wing's militia?

if bundy owes the money, why didn't the gov't freeze bank acct's ?

the feds wanted a confrontation

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2014, 06:34:15 PM »
than why do you keep responding? LOL LOL LOL LOL it ain't rocket science. maybe if you would READ the responses , you might get a clue that the responses are to YOUR posts? LOL LOL LOL LOL

I would think that someone of your perceived intelligence would figure that out! LOL LOL LOL

tell "us" who I am responding to?? who's "us" LOL LOL LOL LOL I think matrs and shady have it figured out! I did state in reply # 62 I was answering 2 posts! there should be no doubt who I am replying to! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am guessing you are still lying about being in college too? even a dacs can figure it out! LOL LOL ask your son, he must be the brains in that outfit! LOL LOL LOL

read a little slower, you might understand better! LOL LOL LOL LOL

odd how bundy isn't in the news much. the racist allegations won't stick!

Still haven't learned how to use the quote button I see.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2014, 06:50:59 PM »
and yet you still respond, when you said you wouldn't ! LOL LOL LOL LOL

dance puppet dance! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2014, 09:09:07 PM »
and yet you still respond, when you said you wouldn't ! LOL LOL LOL LOL

dance puppet dance! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Look, its not hard to press the quote button, I don't even care if you actually do like me and answer each quote section. You sound like a moron and make people have to re-read there post, maybe several post back to figure out what you are talking about. If you are to dumb to press the quote button just admit it and I will be your special needs teacher and explain it to you.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2014, 09:57:06 PM »
its(it's) not hard to press the quote button. I don't want to!

People have to re-read there(their) post? maybe several post(posts) back? LOL LOL you are the only one that has trouble following. if you didn't lie you wouldn't have trouble remembering what you posted! LOL LOL LOL

I am not to(too)dumb to press the quote button. I choose not to. and now that you are obsessed with it, I will continue to not use the quote button! LOL LOL LOL LOL

still having difficulty with your spelling????????LOL LOL LOL LOL ask your son for help, maybe it will improve!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2014, 10:21:04 PM »
iIts(it's) not hard to press the quote button. I don't want to!

People have to re-read there(their) post? maybe several post(posts) back? LOL LOL you are the only one that has trouble following. iIf you didn't lie you wouldn't have trouble remembering what you posted! LOL LOL LOL

I am not to(too)dumb to press the quote button. I choose not to., and now that you are obsessed with it,. I will continue to not use the quote button! LOL LOL LOL LOL

sStill having difficulty with your spelling????????LOL LOL LOL LOL ask your son for help, maybe it will improve!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL
Too Lazy to Quote and complaining about spelling when you, yourself have problems. LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2014, 12:32:29 AM »
 Too Lazy(lazy) to Quote(quote)?nope. I choose not to so your obsession will be fed! LOL LOL LOL

I don't complain about your poor spelling! I don't care about your poor spelling! LOL LOL LOL I just enjoy pointing out the irony of a self perceived "smart" person whom is incapable of  spelling correctly! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL