Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: SWAGS  (Read 5226 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
SWAGS
« on: April 17, 2014, 02:16:53 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: SWAGS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 02:31:35 AM »
Theories change as new information becomes available.
Unless you are sure all knowledge ended, with your interpretation of one book
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 12:45:26 PM »
then you now have proven the theories of how the universe was created are all incomplete and not fact! bbt, evolution all are not proven theories and will never be proven theories!

it all leads back to the fact that God created the universe. the facts are evident and most importantly, logical!!

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 01:37:42 PM »
 That's right Fish! Their "theories" change every time when it points to God as the only answer. Been that way throughout my lifetime. Sooner or later they will all say "God is the only answer!"
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 03:01:03 AM »
That's right Fish! Their "theories" change every time when it points to God as the only answer. Been that way throughout my lifetime. Sooner or later they will all say "God is the only answer!"
How the heck does that point to god. I mean I am not even judging you here, but it's like finding  a 7 sided dice and claiming that zoltron of the xenu galaxy exist because of it. How does a new elementary particle prove or disprove god.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 03:47:59 AM »
your god is about as relevant as xenu...none have been disproven or proven, they are in essence homies.....hanging out in space, creating stuff, and doing the things us mere mortals could never understand.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 02:23:02 PM »
The scientists have to keep inventing theories when they fail to prove existing theories. that's the pattern, can't prove a theory? come up with a new one! LOL LOL LOL

the fact that God created the universe is logical to believe! it is a fact that has never been disproven, just denied? scientists have had to resign to the fact they cannot prove how the universe was created, it took  Creator to do it. that is the only logical conclusion, proven daily!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 02:31:18 PM »
The scientists have to keep inventing theories when they fail to prove existing theories. that's the pattern, can't prove a theory? come up with a new one! LOL LOL LOL

the fact that God created the universe is logical to believe! it is a fact that has never been disproven, just denied? scientists have had to resign to the fact they cannot prove how the universe was created, it took  Creator to do it. that is the only logical conclusion, proven daily!
See this is the thing. Science proves it, you say not real science. How can you win when you keep moving the goalpost. Are you scared little boy, Scared of life without your blanky, Scared without your god.

Then go home boy and stay inside, the worlds unsafe you see. There are monsters that exist, the ones you drew you see.
 Intolerance and bigotry that your fairy tale did grow.
 But if you are brave enough come on out to play.
Though It might be scary, it's fantastic to you see. You can bring your blank, just don't get to attached, for you may loose it quickly on the highway of facts.
And though you can never get it, for you can never go back, after a while you won't need a god to hold your hand at night.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 02:52:10 PM »
Youd be dead if scientist could recreate the big bang

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 06:30:51 PM »
whose youd? does he/she know? LOL LOL LOL  you just confirmed scientists cannot recreate God's creations! LOL LOL LOL  God may well have used a "big bang" to create the world. but now we will never know until the end, because science cannot replicate it! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 06:55:46 PM »
whose youd? does he/she know? LOL LOL LOL  you just confirmed scientists cannot recreate God's creations! LOL LOL LOL  God may well have used a "big bang" to create the world. but now we will never know until the end, because science cannot replicate it! LOL LOL LOL LOL
@Hi as well. Scientist have created a mini big bang.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/09/scientists-create-worlds-mini-big-bang/

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 07:50:18 PM »

Typical god follower, calling out someone for something they themselves do too. 
Proof: See the atheism thread where you had grammatical mistakes.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 12:57:23 AM »
scientists have created a mini big bang? LOL LOL that was 3 1/2 yrs ago. the bbt is still a theory! they still haven't confirmed bbt as fact! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 01:14:37 AM »
scientists have created a mini big bang? LOL LOL that was 3 1/2 yrs ago. the bbt is still a theory! they still haven't confirmed bbt as fact! LOL LOL
Create a mini big bang, even fox news admits it.... Still a theory... LOL, LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 02:12:24 AM »
I create mini big bangs in my backyard! LOL LOL LOL!

scientists still can't prove bbt.

All roads (and theories) lead back to God! Where it ALL started!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 02:51:11 AM »
I create mini big bangs in my backyard! LOL LOL LOL!

scientists still can't prove bbt.

All roads (and theories) lead back to God! Where it ALL started!
Not knowing what the big bang is. All roads lead to Trantor, get your quotes right.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 02:35:30 PM »

This is their pattern and it gets goofier each time! "It must be that there are an infinite amount of universes that gave birth to our perfect one" What a joke! LOL LOL " The God particle" etc.. etc... Maybe if they say something stupid enough..... ebilly and hi, will buy their book!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 03:02:15 PM »
This is their pattern and it gets goofier each time! "It must be that there are an infinite amount of universes
Wasn't even brought up, just that we can create the conditions of the early universe in a lab, proving it is possible.
that gave birth to our perfect one" What a joke! LOL LOL " The God particle"
You mean the quark that makes mater have mass.
etc.. etc... Maybe if they say something stupid enough..... ebilly and hi, will buy their book!
Maybe you should read the book so you don't sound like a idiot.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 12:41:04 AM »

Theories change as new information becomes available.
Unless you are sure all knowledge ended, with your interpretation of one fictional book
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2014, 01:12:12 AM »
how do you know the conditions created in a lab match those of the early universe? you don't!

if theories change how can the previous theory be a fact? LOL LOL LOL bbt is getting new information. it still is unproven

The "theory" of evolution is unproven. the fossil chain is incomplete. many things living and nonlife change over time due to age. but still no changing dna in the living.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2014, 03:18:37 AM »
how do you know the conditions created in a lab match those of the early universe?
Did you just ask how do I know that the conditions inside the universe are the same as the conditions inside the universe?
you don't!

if theories change how can the previous theory be a fact?
Theories may be improved but they are rarely destored. While evolution has changed (at one time we believed characteristics could be learned from generation, a animal that forced itself to run hard would have kids that run faster)
LOL LOL LOL bbt is getting new information. it still is unproven
We found the Higgs Boson, does that mean gravity is not proven yet. I mean I could honestly argue against gravity easier than evolution.

The "theory" of evolution is unproven. the fossil chain is incomplete.
For a chain to be incomplete you admit there are links. You know you can't say there is not fossil evidence you state there isn't enough to prove it. Well instead of attacking evolution why not show evidence that creation happened.
many things living and nonlife change over time due to age. but still no changing dna in the living.
Um yes DNA changes all the time http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/handbook/mutationsanddisorders/genemutation

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 01:42:11 PM »
 "For a chain to be incomplete you admit there are links. You know you can't say there is not fossil evidence you state there isn't enough to prove it. Well instead of attacking evolution why not show evidence that creation happened."

Evidence for Creation vs. Evolution
By Bob Dutko

The scientific evidence for Creation vs. Evolution can show anyone interested in Christian apologetics that you really can believe in a Biblical Creation, a worldwide flood and the evidence against Evolution according to logic, science and intellectual reasoning.

One small example of evidence for Creation over Evolution is exposed in something I call the Micro/Macro Deception. One of the dirty little secrets most people don't know is that there are, in fact, 2 types of Evolution – Micro-evolution and Macro-evolution. Micro-evolution happens all the time and is perfectly Biblical. Macro-evolution is what Darwin claimed, and it never happens. Here comes the deception part. Evolutionists fill our textbooks, news reports and peer review publications with legitimate examples of observed Micro-evolution and no examples of observed Darwinian.....or Macro-evolution. (Because there aren't any) The evolutionists then lump it all together and call it “proof of evolution”. So allow me to prove what I just said is true by explaining in simple terms the difference between Micro and Macro evolution.

First though, we need to properly understand the word “evolution”. In the literal sense, “evolution” is not a bad word. It merely means “change over time”. We all change over time, so in the strictest literal sense, we “evolve”. Our thinking even “evolves” as we get older. But of course, that's not what the evolutionists mean when they tell us humanity “evolved” from a common ancestor.

Micro-evolution is a common occurrence and we see it all the time in living organisms. It is nothing more than a shuffling of current genetic information to adapt to changing environmental conditions. For example, a study of Cane toads in Australia revealed that over a span of 70 years, the toads with longer legs tended to survive because they could run and leap farther and faster, thereby avoiding becoming some animal's lunch. Consequently, the shorter legged toads died out. All of the toads had it within their genetic structure to develop longer legs, so whenever the occasional toad would be born with a dominant “longer leg” gene, he would have an advantage over his brother toads, tend to survive and then pass that dominant gene onto his tadpoles and before you know it, the whole Cane toad population “micro-evolved” longer legs.

Similarly, if you put some dogs on an island where the climate was too cold for their fur, eventually a dog will be born with a dominant gene for thicker fur and he will survive, pass that gene onto his puppies and over time you will see that the dogs will have “micro-evolved” thicker fur. This is the same thing that was observed in the Galapagos Islands with regards to Darwin's finches. Certain finches developed different shaped beaks over time that helped them adapt to the types of food available. In all of these cases with the finches, the toads, the dogs etc., the changes they experienced were already built into their genetic codes. That is critical to remember. At no time did a single piece of new, ADDITIONAL genetic information develop in any of these cases. It was merely a shuffling of EXISTING genetic information. (Remember that, you'll see why soon)

This “Micro-evolution” is fully accepted by Creation Scientists. It has always been seen as an example of God's brilliance in creating all life forms with more genetic information than they use at any given time. This allows them to adapt to various environmental changes in order to survive. This is the sign of a smart God.Now let's go from "Micro-evolution" to “Macro-evolution”.

Macro-evolution is what is currently being taught today as the explanation for the origins of humanity. For those Cane toads to “Macro” evolve, they would need to evolve into a completely different species. So here's the dirty little secret the evolutionists don't like talking about. There is no evidence anywhere on the Earth, nor has there ever been any evidence of any animal Macro-evolving into a completely different kind of animal. The finches stayed finches, the toads stayed toads. If the kind of evolution being taught to us now were true, those toads would evolve into non-toads, maybe a bird or possibly eventually a lizard or perhaps a cow someday.

For this to happen (and here comes another dirty little secret), the evolving animal would have to produce offspring with NEW, ADDITIONAL genetic information. That has never been observed in the history of mankind. That's right. In all of the testing being done in all the laboratories and zoos by scientists worldwide, there has never once been an example of even one animal giving birth to an offspring with new, additional genetic information. Only a shuffling or a duplication of existing genetic information. So if the evolutionists are right, we are forced to believe that for billions of years, life has evolved from amoebas in the oceans all the way up through the food chain, growing and increasing in complexity and design, adding new genetic information generation after generation in millions of species for millions of years, but suddenly today....it stops. Now that we have the modern technology, laboratories, scientists and the cameras rolling so we can see it for ourselves, it just suddenly (and coincidentally) doesn't happen anymore. It really does take more faith to believe in evolution than Creation.

What's so dishonest though about this whole debate is that evolutionists fill our textbooks and science journals with “examples” of evolution occurring all the time, but if you read what the actual examples are, you see that they are all the “Micro-evolution” examples from earlier. That's right, 100% of all “proof” of evolution occurring is nothing more than certain features on animals making slight changes in shape or size, but staying the very same kind of animal. Some dolphins may develop longer or shorter fins, but they have never grown wings and then evolved into a bird. The evolutionists know this, and so they point to these genetic adaptations within a species and say “look, evidence for evolution”. It's the Micro/Macro deception. They are hoping that by showing you the ways a horse can genetically develop different breeds of size and shape, you will take that as evidence the horse used to be a whale. Remember, a dolphin developing longer fins is not in any way evidence that dolphins used to, at one time, be non-dolphins. So it is, in my opinion, very dishonest to use examples of commonly accepted micro-evolution as so called evidence for the Theory of Evolution, or Macro-evolution.

You may say “but it takes millions of years for those dogs to evolve into a cow”, but remember, it only takes one day for an animal to be born with new, additional genetic information and since that is required for Evolution to be true, and it supposedly has been happening throughout billions of years of evolution, we should today, still see that happening everyday, yet of all the millions upon millions of animals born worldwide, day after day, week after week, year after year, the percentage of current animals born with new, additional genetic information is 0.0%. It has never once, ever been observed.

Remember, people can be made to believe just about anything if they are only given part of the evidence, but when ALL of the evidence is presented, the truth has a funny way of coming out. Have you ever wondered why so many evolutionary scientists fight legally to stop school districts from debating the evidence against Evolution? Why all the legal battles to keep evolution from being debated? The fact is there are mountains of scientific evidence for Creation that destroys evolutionary theory and exposes the deception used to promote Evolution. Over 2 hours of this evidence is available in the Top Ten Proofs Evolution is Scientifically Impossible - 2 CD set.

This is just one of the many examples in the Creation vs. Evolution debate censored from most textbooks and scientific journals showing that the evidence for Creation and the arguments against Evolution really do support a Biblical worldview.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »
"For a chain to be incomplete you admit there are links. You know you can't say there is not fossil evidence you state there isn't enough to prove it. Well instead of attacking evolution why not show evidence that creation happened."

Evidence for Creation vs. Evolution
By Bob Dutko

The scientific evidence for Creation vs. Evolution can show anyone interested in Christian apologetics that you really can believe in a Biblical Creation, a worldwide flood and the evidence against Evolution according to logic, science and intellectual reasoning.

One small example of evidence for Creation over Evolution is exposed in something I call the Micro/Macro Deception. One of the dirty little secrets most people don't know is that there are, in fact, 2 types of Evolution – Micro-evolution and Macro-evolution. Micro-evolution happens all the time and is perfectly Biblical. Macro-evolution is what Darwin claimed, and it never happens. Here comes the deception part. Evolutionists fill our textbooks, news reports and peer review publications with legitimate examples of observed Micro-evolution and no examples of observed Darwinian.....or Macro-evolution. (Because there aren't any) The evolutionists then lump it all together and call it “proof of evolution”. So allow me to prove what I just said is true by explaining in simple terms the difference between Micro and Macro evolution.

First though, we need to properly understand the word “evolution”. In the literal sense, “evolution” is not a bad word. It merely means “change over time”. We all change over time, so in the strictest literal sense, we “evolve”. Our thinking even “evolves” as we get older. But of course, that's not what the evolutionists mean when they tell us humanity “evolved” from a common ancestor.

Micro-evolution is a common occurrence and we see it all the time in living organisms. It is nothing more than a shuffling of current genetic information to adapt to changing environmental conditions. For example, a study of Cane toads in Australia revealed that over a span of 70 years, the toads with longer legs tended to survive because they could run and leap farther and faster, thereby avoiding becoming some animal's lunch. Consequently, the shorter legged toads died out. All of the toads had it within their genetic structure to develop longer legs, so whenever the occasional toad would be born with a dominant “longer leg” gene, he would have an advantage over his brother toads, tend to survive and then pass that dominant gene onto his tadpoles and before you know it, the whole Cane toad population “micro-evolved” longer legs.

Similarly, if you put some dogs on an island where the climate was too cold for their fur, eventually a dog will be born with a dominant gene for thicker fur and he will survive, pass that gene onto his puppies and over time you will see that the dogs will have “micro-evolved” thicker fur. This is the same thing that was observed in the Galapagos Islands with regards to Darwin's finches. Certain finches developed different shaped beaks over time that helped them adapt to the types of food available. In all of these cases with the finches, the toads, the dogs etc., the changes they experienced were already built into their genetic codes. That is critical to remember. At no time did a single piece of new, ADDITIONAL genetic information develop in any of these cases. It was merely a shuffling of EXISTING genetic information. (Remember that, you'll see why soon)

This “Micro-evolution” is fully accepted by Creation Scientists. It has always been seen as an example of God's brilliance in creating all life forms with more genetic information than they use at any given time. This allows them to adapt to various environmental changes in order to survive. This is the sign of a smart God.Now let's go from "Micro-evolution" to “Macro-evolution”.

Macro-evolution is what is currently being taught today as the explanation for the origins of humanity. For those Cane toads to “Macro” evolve, they would need to evolve into a completely different species. So here's the dirty little secret the evolutionists don't like talking about. There is no evidence anywhere on the Earth, nor has there ever been any evidence of any animal Macro-evolving into a completely different kind of animal. The finches stayed finches, the toads stayed toads. If the kind of evolution being taught to us now were true, those toads would evolve into non-toads, maybe a bird or possibly eventually a lizard or perhaps a cow someday.

For this to happen (and here comes another dirty little secret), the evolving animal would have to produce offspring with NEW, ADDITIONAL genetic information. That has never been observed in the history of mankind. That's right. In all of the testing being done in all the laboratories and zoos by scientists worldwide, there has never once been an example of even one animal giving birth to an offspring with new, additional genetic information. Only a shuffling or a duplication of existing genetic information. So if the evolutionists are right, we are forced to believe that for billions of years, life has evolved from amoebas in the oceans all the way up through the food chain, growing and increasing in complexity and design, adding new genetic information generation after generation in millions of species for millions of years, but suddenly today....it stops. Now that we have the modern technology, laboratories, scientists and the cameras rolling so we can see it for ourselves, it just suddenly (and coincidentally) doesn't happen anymore. It really does take more faith to believe in evolution than Creation.

What's so dishonest though about this whole debate is that evolutionists fill our textbooks and science journals with “examples” of evolution occurring all the time, but if you read what the actual examples are, you see that they are all the “Micro-evolution” examples from earlier. That's right, 100% of all “proof” of evolution occurring is nothing more than certain features on animals making slight changes in shape or size, but staying the very same kind of animal. Some dolphins may develop longer or shorter fins, but they have never grown wings and then evolved into a bird. The evolutionists know this, and so they point to these genetic adaptations within a species and say “look, evidence for evolution”. It's the Micro/Macro deception. They are hoping that by showing you the ways a horse can genetically develop different breeds of size and shape, you will take that as evidence the horse used to be a whale. Remember, a dolphin developing longer fins is not in any way evidence that dolphins used to, at one time, be non-dolphins. So it is, in my opinion, very dishonest to use examples of commonly accepted micro-evolution as so called evidence for the Theory of Evolution, or Macro-evolution.

You may say “but it takes millions of years for those dogs to evolve into a cow”, but remember, it only takes one day for an animal to be born with new, additional genetic information and since that is required for Evolution to be true, and it supposedly has been happening throughout billions of years of evolution, we should today, still see that happening everyday, yet of all the millions upon millions of animals born worldwide, day after day, week after week, year after year, the percentage of current animals born with new, additional genetic information is 0.0%. It has never once, ever been observed.

Remember, people can be made to believe just about anything if they are only given part of the evidence, but when ALL of the evidence is presented, the truth has a funny way of coming out. Have you ever wondered why so many evolutionary scientists fight legally to stop school districts from debating the evidence against Evolution? Why all the legal battles to keep evolution from being debated? The fact is there are mountains of scientific evidence for Creation that destroys evolutionary theory and exposes the deception used to promote Evolution. Over 2 hours of this evidence is available in the Top Ten Proofs Evolution is Scientifically Impossible - 2 CD set.

This is just one of the many examples in the Creation vs. Evolution debate censored from most textbooks and scientific journals showing that the evidence for Creation and the arguments against Evolution really do support a Biblical worldview.

For once you nailed it, I kind of wish you understood it. Mammals will always be mammals, I mean we will never be less than mammals, we may evolve past mammals, but one will always say that we are just better mammals. Canines will always be Canines... Even if they evolve to being smart they will still be dogs, just the same way we are still apes.

I am glad you are finally starting to understand evolution

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2014, 02:19:17 PM »
Mammal is a word! nothing more! We were never apes! You are only a sheep in a metaphorical sense!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:36 PM »
Mammal is a word! nothing more!
Mammals are warm blooded animals that give live birth and milk.
We were never apes! You are only a sheep in a metaphorical sense!
Dude there is not one difference between us and apes Biologically. This is what a Primate is. "The order of primates contains animals with forward-facing eyes and very flexible fingers, legs and arms. These things evolved as an adaptation to living in the trees. Primates are able to grasp branches and move from limb to limb. Similarly, the forward-facing eyes give them excellent depth perception, to gauge distances accurately between trees. The 235 species of primates are divided into two subgroups: prosimians and anthropoids. Prosimians, such as lemurs, exhibit lower intelligence and have features - like whiskers - that resemble lower-level animals. Anthropoids, on the other hand, are considered the "higher primates." They are larger than other primates, have flat faces and complex brains"

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 02:35:04 PM »
Mammals are warm blooded animals that give live birth and milk. Dude there is not one difference between us and apes Biologically. This is what a Primate is. "The order of primates contains animals with forward-facing eyes and very flexible fingers, legs and arms. These things evolved as an adaptation to living in the trees. Primates are able to grasp branches and move from limb to limb. Similarly, the forward-facing eyes give them excellent depth perception, to gauge distances accurately between trees. The 235 species of primates are divided into two subgroups: prosimians and anthropoids. Prosimians, such as lemurs, exhibit lower intelligence and have features - like whiskers - that resemble lower-level animals. Anthropoids, on the other hand, are considered the "higher primates." They are larger than other primates, have flat faces and complex brains"
Hate to keep bursting your bubble.....but those are all just words made up by evolutionists to deceive sheeple like you!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 02:49:39 PM »
Hate to keep bursting your bubble.....but those are all just words made up by evolutionists to deceive sheeple like you!
Wow dude ,are you off your meds again?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »
For once you nailed it, I kind of wish you understood it. Mammals will always be mammals, I mean we will never be less than mammals, we may evolve past mammals, but one will always say that we are just better mammals. Canines will always be Canines... Even if they evolve to being smart they will still be dogs, just the same way we are still apes.

I am glad you are finally starting to understand evolution
You think "canines" have evolved to be better than wolves? Name one breed!

Remember, people can be made to believe just about anything if they are only given part of the evidence, but when ALL of the evidence is presented, the truth has a funny way of coming out. Have you ever wondered why so many evolutionary scientists fight legally to stop school districts from debating the evidence against Evolution? Why all the legal battles to keep evolution from being debated? The fact is there are mountains of scientific evidence for Creation that destroys evolutionary theory and exposes the deception used to promote Evolution.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 08:39:00 PM »
As for your and Darwin's theory that we "evolved from apes............Evidence

The biggest issue with the theory that we evolved from apes remains where Darwin left it - where are our descendents?  So there are nearly 7 billion people on the earth, thought to have evolved from apes, yet we can't seem to find ANY of the "missing links" between apes and man?  Shouldnt there be countless bones all around the world?  Humans populate the whole planet, so why can't anyone find fossils of our ape-ancestors?  In fact, we can't find human or human-like fossils more than ten thousand years old (by current dating technology)!  So how did we "evolve" from something that we can't seem to find evidence ever existed?   

You can't say we haven't dug far enough - we find dinosaur bones every day - some thought to be millions of years old - far older than Evolutionists believe that our ape-ancestors lived.  Thousands and thousands of ancient bones have been found of countless extinct creatures.  So how come we cant find bones from our "ancestor apes" - or any bones remotely human more than a few thousand years old?  Easy - there are none.

Oh but wait you say - they have found some of these!!!  That's right!  They have found a handful of suspected ape-men.  One problem - none of them have panned out. 

Here are just a few of the attempts to try to show that we evolved from apes. These have been featured in science books over the last several decades, but they are not based on science, but on man’s attempt to prove a faulty theory: the theory of Evolution.

Nebraska Man – Artwork of “Nebraska Man” shows Mr. and Mrs. Nebraska Man, smaller than us today with stooped shoulders, a muscular build, and with hair all over the body. Their features are illustrated as half ape/half man. They are often shown carrying a club. Their drawings, museum displays and life story was developed from the finding of one tooth. The tooth has now been determined to be a pig’s tooth. Nebraska Man was a pig.  As my son would say - EPIC FAIL.

Piltdown Man – Piltdown Man was declared the missing link even before he was studied. I even remember this being taught to me in school as proof of evolution.  Then, some 30 yrs later he was found to be an outright fraud. A human skull was sanded and an ape jaw bone was fitted to it; both were treated with acid to make them look old, and then  they were “rediscovered.” Piltdown Man was an admitted hoax.  EPIC FAIL 2.

“Stone Age” Neandertal Man – The first “Neandertal Man” was found in a cave in Neander Valley, Germany in 1856. He had a curved spine. Now 300 + have been found and most of the backs are straight and after further study it turns out that "exciting" original specimen hasd arthritis and a vitamin D deficiency. It turns out that Neandertal Man is now classified as Homo sapiens (that’s us) and in archeological digs, we have now found aerodynamic spears, jewelry, and sophisticated ornaments. They had a religion, and buried their dead with flowers. We have found stone axe blades made of carborundum, the second hardest mineral on earth. The blades had been polished by diamonds, the hardest mineral on earth. If we gave Neandertal Man a haircut and clothes, we couldn't tell them apart from ourselves. We didn't evolve from Neandethals.  They were just like us.  Unlike the "cavemen" guys we see on the TV commercials, they'd look exactly like us.  EPIC FAIL 3. 

Australopithecus (Lucy) – This is said to be the most recent and the most complete ancient “human” skeleton ever found. However, the skeleton is missing most of the skull, shoulders, hands, feet, and knees, which are the key identifiers that separate man compared from ape. The pelvic bone is another good indicator and guess what?  Lucy has an ape pelvic bone.
Let us look at some more of the specific features of "Lucy" which are important in this study. Everyone agrees that from the neck up, "Lucy" was gorilla-like. Her brain size was about one-fourth the size of a human brain; her jaw was "U"-shaped, typical of gorillas; her teeth were large, far larger than those in humans.

From the neck down, nearly every: feature was likewise non-human.  Australopithecus fossils, including those which are thought to be much more recent and therefore should be more human-like, have long, curved fingers and long, curved toes—well adapted to swinging from tree limb to tree limb.
 So after further study, Lucy has now been shown to be a true ape, an extinct type of orangutan (EPIC FAIL 4). 

So why are our young people today erroneously being taught that Lucy is proof of man’s evolution from an ape? 

Some people just can't accept the reality.  We didn't descend from apes, we didn't descend from anything. 

We were created by God.  Accept this and appreciate the wonder that is our world.  I promise you will live a happiper and more fulfilled life.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 09:08:58 PM »
no reread it again . I asked; how do you know the conditions created in a lab match those of the early universe?

theories are rarely destored????????????????

so Olympic runners run fast because their parents MADE themselves run fast???? LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL

newton discovered and proved gravity. you can do it yourself at home  LOL LOL LOL

you helped find the higgs boson? LOL LOL LOL LOL what is science going with the "God" particle? trying to disprove God? LOL LOL LOL LOL

evidence of creation is everywhere you look! not too hard to prove creation! LOL LOL LOL LOL evolution? still unproven!

some parts of dna change with age, but overall it does not? when homos change sexes, their dna remains what they were, not what they are changed to!