Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Do You Believe that Evolution is True?  (Read 20293 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Believe that Evolution is True?
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2014, 11:30:43 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

— Psalm 19:1 KJV
And there is no Firmament... That means god has nothing to show his handiwork.
EPIC FAIL IS EPIC

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2014, 12:48:41 AM »
If you have a ton of ice above the earth less sunlight gets through. It's not that hard to figure out that if you build a house out of ice is(it will) insulate you. If you build are(a) firmament around the planet you keep the light from getting to earth.

Ony a ton of ice? not near enough to block any light! LOL LOL LOL there was no light! God didn't create the sun yet. how do you know there was ice????? LOL LOL LOL LOL  a firmament around the planet????????? the planet did not exist .....yet!LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Ice is a theory???LOL LOL LOL LOL   nope, ice on earth is a fact!LOL LOL LOL LOL  your theory of ice around the planet is the result of an unproven model. you keep ice in the fridge??????LOL LOL LOL you made a home of ice??? lets see a picture!LOL LOL LOL LOL 

prove there is no firmament! read gen 1: 14-19:
Genesis 1:14-19

King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

the firmament is  referred to as the expanse in other versions.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2014, 01:25:54 AM »
If you have a ton of ice above the earth less sunlight gets through. It's not that hard to figure out that if you build a house out of ice is(it will) insulate you. If you build are(a) firmament around the planet you keep the light from getting to earth.

Ony a ton of ice? not near enough to block any lightI used ton as a lot, not as 2000 lbs ! LOL LOL LOL there was no lightSun exist after earth, again. ! God didn't create the sun yet. how do you know there was ice When water is less than 32 degrees fahrenheit it freezes. ????? LOL LOL LOL LOL  a firmament around the planet????????? the planet did not exist .....yet!LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Ice is a theory???LOL LOL LOL LOL   nope, ice on earth is a factMake up your mind. You said it was, now you deny it. Lying again I see. !LOL LOL LOL LOL  your theory of ice around the planet is the result of an unproven modelYes, it was from your bible, of course it is a unproven model. . you keep ice in the fridgeA refrigeration device... Yes. ??????LOL LOL LOL you made a home of iceWhen I was 8. I didn't think there was a person dumb enough to think you can't make homes of ice. I am sorry. ??? lets see a picture!LOL LOL LOL LOL 

prove there is no firmament! read gen 1: 14-19:
Genesis 1:14-19We have been to space. I get sat tv... No need for a drill to get through that pesky ice.

King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:Except they are not in the Firmament, they are trillions of miles away. We orbit said stars. 

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.Stars existed long before the earth ever existed adam would have never seen the stars.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.Moon gives off no light but reflects light from the sun

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,Except the moon doesn't give light and the Sun existed before the earth.

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.You can't divide light from darkness, If you don't have light you have darkness. That is about as saying separating the heat from the cold..

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Plants were created on the third day, sun doesn't exist till the fourth.

the firmament is  referred to as the expanse in other versions.
So no one even knows what the Firmament is?

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2014, 01:52:44 AM »
The firmament is the sky, conceived as a solid dome.

According to Genesis, God created the firmament to separate the "waters above" the earth from those below. And God said, "Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water."
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2014, 03:24:53 AM »
The firmament is the sky, conceived as a solid dome.

According to Genesis, God created the firmament to separate the "waters above" the earth from those below. And God said, "Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water."
Thank you for that little bit of info. That would mean that there is 10^109 atoms of water in the sky. But we have been to the moon and know that there is no icy shield... As often as Fish fails you think he is a majicarp.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2014, 03:47:25 AM »
water does not always freeze at 32 degrees! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  there was no light until God created the sun!

you said ice was a theory! losing track of your lies??? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  ice is a fact on earth!!

the bible said Ice was around the earth? prove it ! what chapter and verse?

you said a "fridge". LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL twisting or lying again? hard to keep track?? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I want to see the home you said you made!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

God created the stars after He created the earth! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

we may have been to the moon, but we have not been to the limits of space, but you are the one saying there is ice out there!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Genesis 1:16.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

ya might want to revisit what a firmament is. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  no one knows the limit of the "expanse" !!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ya might want to review genesis again. God created the sun and the moon(and stars) on the 4th day. what did He create the 1st 3 days???????LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

eh, you are catching on! the moon reflects light from the sun!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ya might want to think this one through.......... again  "You can't divide light from darkness, If you don't have light you have darkness. That is about as (as what?)saying separating the heat from the cold.." If you don't have light you have darkness? How profound!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

you got caught in another lie....again you said "Sun exist after earth, again.",Except the moon doesn't give light and the Sun existed before the earth.  what was sprouting on earth the 3rd day? vegetation. genesis 1:11-13 what was created the 4th day?? the sun, moon and stars genesis 1:14-19. you sure have a habit of getting caught lying......again!!!! by your own post!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You said " Plants were created on the third day, sun doesn't exist till the fourth. " you burned yourself!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2014, 03:49:15 AM »
you are the one saying there was/is ice out there! prove it! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »
water does not always freeze at 32 degreesOh so tell me when fresh water freezes at near absolute zero. ! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  there was no light until God created the sun!Dude there were two days when light was without the sun. It's in your bible. Day one light, day four the sun. Cant keep up with your lies.

you said ice was a theoryUm no, you were the one that said we can't know if ice blocks out light because it is only a untested theory. Are you that dumb. I was laughing at you, the fool that said ice is a theory. ! losing track of your lies??? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  ice is a fact on earth!!

the bible said Ice was around the earth? prove it ! what chapter and verse? Gen 1:6. Any water that high would exist as a solid, not a gas.

you said a "fridge". LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL twisting or lying again? hard to keep track?? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLMy fridge is cold enough to make ice, So neither.

I want to see the home you said you made!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Really, well i didn't make this one but it was similar to this...

God created the stars after He created the earth! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL And yet we could see the stars even though it should be so far away that Adam wouldn't have seen his first star till he was four years old.

we may have been to the moon, but we have not been to the limits of space, but you are the one saying there is ice out there!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL No you did. You said the stars were in the firmament, the firmament is water. Thus we should have to drill to leave our planet and we dont....Oh and Voyager 1 and 2 have left our solar system so... We are starting to see the limits aren't we.

Genesis 1:16.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

ya might want to revisit what a firmament is. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  no one knows the limit of the "expanse" You mean a vacuum. We understand that pretty well. !!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ya might want to review genesis again. God created the sun and the moon(and stars) on the 4th day. what did He create the 1st 3 days???????LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLFirst day light, (Which is stupid if you are going to create the sun later.) Second day he separated the water from the land. Third day the plants. Fourth the sun... WORST CREATION EVER.

eh, you are catching on! the moon reflects light from the sun!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL And god calls them lights.

ya might want to think this one through.......... again  "You can't divide light from darkness, If you don't have light you have darkness. That is about as (as what?)saying separating the heat from the cold.." If you don't have light you have darkness? How profound!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL And god said he separated them like it was some oily water mixture.

you got caught in another lie....again you said "Sun exist after earth, again.",Except the moon doesn't give light and the Sun existed before the earth.  what was sprouting on earth the 3rd day?whoops you are right. I added reality to your fantasy. It was a accident and Next time I will leave the laws of logic and reason outside your fantasy. vegetation. genesis 1:11-13 what was created the 4th day?? the sun, moon and stars genesis 1:14-19. you sure have a habit of getting caught lying......again!!!! by your own post!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You said " Plants were created on the third day, sun doesn't exist till the fourth. " you burned yourself!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLYou bible says that plants came first.
And when you try to understand genesis you have to ignore all the plotholes. This is worse then the ending to lost.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2014, 03:14:47 PM »
You keep forgetting we are talking about GOD! He wants light without the sun then that's what happens! He wants plants without rain....That's what happens! He wants a "Firmament" Then there is a flea flicking firmament! Try to imagine the wisdom of God, and then having humans write it down so people like ebilly can understand it! There is nothing wrong with the book....its the people reading it!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »
You keep forgetting we are talking about GOD! He wants light without the sun then that's what happens! He wants plants without rain....That's what happens! He wants a "Firmament" Then there is a flea flicking firmament! Try to imagine the wisdom of God, and then having humans write it down so people like ebilly can understand it! There is nothing wrong with the book....its the people reading it!
And that's the point Mark. You want to keep adding the mystical magical qualifier to god. You have to start out assuming he exist, and not only exist but have infinite faith in him. Every time something seems impossible you add to the god. Your god can't fail, because any time someone knocks a chunk out you rebuild it with your imagination.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2014, 04:19:58 PM »
And that's the point Mark. You want to keep adding the mystical magical qualifier to god. You have to start out assuming he exist, and not only exist but have infinite faith in him. Every time something seems impossible you add to the god. Your god can't fail, because any time someone knocks a chunk out you rebuild it with your imagination.
Its also how you get to Heaven! (I'll know all the answers then!) Will you?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2014, 04:31:11 PM »
LOL LOL LOL LOL God is a fact! He has never been disproven!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

you are the one with the ice theory around the earth. Can't keep track of your lies??LOL LOL LOL LOL

it says waters!

taking credit for someone else's work?? LOL LOL LOL LOL

how do you know adam couldn't see the stars until he was 4 yrs old! were you there???

I did not say the stars are the firmament. you are lying again! no surprise!LOL LOL LOL LOL The firmament is also called an expanse!

we are only continuing to see the limits our space craft can go. we don't know the limits of the universe!

you have don't know the laws of logic and reason!LOL LOL LOL LOL you would not be debating the fact God created all if you did! LOL LOL LOL LOL

where is the verse that says "And god said he separated them like it was some oily water mixture." prove it!

you finally admitted you lied!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL will wonders never cease!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

God doesn't need the sun for light. look up the new Jerusalem. ever hear of illumination?????????

"You(your) bible says that plants came first." yes it does. what's your point???

you are the one that keeps building with your imagination. LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2014, 04:47:54 PM »
LOL LOL LOL LOL God is a fact! He has never been disproven!!! LOL LOL LOL LOLYet he has never been proven either. You can't prove a negative, no one can.

you are the one with the ice theory around the earth. Can't keep track of your lies??LOL LOL LOL LOLWater as a liquid can not exist in space

it says waters!

taking credit for someone else's work?? LOL LOL LOL LOLNo, I already said It looked similar.

how do you know adam couldn't see the stars until he was 4 yrs old! were you there???The nearest star is 4 light years away, that means it would take 4 years for the light to reach earth, Duhhh.

I did not say the stars are the firmament. you are lying again! no surprise!LOL LOL LOL LOL The firmament is also called an expanse!You said they were in the Firmament. The Firmament is water, (Ice) so please explain.

we are only continuing to see the limits our space craft can go. we don't know the limits of the universe!How far has your bible flown... Oh no where?

you have don't know the laws of logic and reason!LOL LOL LOL LOL you would not be debating the fact God created all if you did! LOL LOL LOL LOLNo that is not true, If you believe something without reason you are doing things illogically.

where is the verse that says "And god said he separated them like it was some oily water mixture." prove it!He seperated the darkness from the light.

you finally admitted you lied!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL will wonders never cease!!LOL LOL LOL LOLI admitted I used reason.

God doesn't need the sun for light. look up the new Jerusalem. ever hear of illumination?????????When in doubt give your god a new superpower.

"You(your) bible says that plants came first." yes it does. what's your point???Plants need sunlight to grow and heat from the sun.

you are the one that keeps building with your imagination. LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL
Scientist do use their imaginations.That is why we have computers, medicine and combustion engines. When christians had the world we had 500 years of dark ages. We should be seeing the stars by now and building starships. Thanks you your silly religion we are a half millennium away.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2014, 04:56:34 PM »
Its also how you get to Heaven! (I'll know all the answers then!) Will you?
Knowing all the answers, that would be a hell to me. Perfection is the worst kind of hell, and perfect knowledge would be the worst. Do you only believe in god because of a far flung promise of heaven. What if you are wrong? What if in the end there is not punishment or reward for behavior. What if the last conscious thought is that you gave up your dreams for nothing. Hell is not the worst thing I can imagine, it is a life unlived. It is a life that you were to afraid to live.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2014, 06:07:06 PM »
Knowing all the answers, that would be a hell to me. Perfection is the worst kind of hell, and perfect knowledge would be the worst. Do you only believe in god because of a far flung promise of heaven. What if you are wrong? What if in the end there is not punishment or reward for behavior. What if the last conscious thought is that you gave up your dreams for nothing. Hell is not the worst thing I can imagine, it is a life unlived. It is a life that you were to afraid to live.
I believe in God because the Universe, Earth, Life, all screams Intelligent Design. Can you not simply look outside and know that God had to create all that you see? Why is this so hard for you? You can believe that a dot that came from nothing did it, but you can't believe in God? Is it your misinterpretation of the Bible? And what makes you think I'm giving up my dreams? If I live a good Christian lifestyle and it turns out there is no Heaven....What have I lost?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2014, 07:31:44 PM »
I believe in God because the Universe, Earth, Life, all screams Intelligent DesignIn other words, you can't think of a answer thus god. Why not just end at i don't know.. Can you not simply look outside and know that Godwhat is a god? Please define what a god is to someone who has never heard of a god. had to create all that you see?Why would I? Why is this so hard for you?I like to know that the things I believe in make sense. You can believe that a dot that came from nothing did itWell it's a simple way to put it. but we don't know where it came from. , but you can't believe in God? Is it your misinterpretation of the BibleA book so important to mankind should not need a translator. ? And what makes you think I'm giving up my dreams? If I live a good Christian lifestyle and it turns out there is no Heaven....What have I lost?
You have lost the fun of learning about the way the world works. You have lost your chance to advanced humanity... And you have left nothing behind.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2014, 08:48:39 PM »
You have lost the fun of learning about the way the world works. You have lost your chance to advanced humanity... And you have left nothing behind.
"lurnin bout the whay the world wurks" Really billy? I learneded yur version of how the world wurks 40 years ago! Now I have expanded my mind to understand the Spiritual side of things. Your missing out my friend, not me!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2014, 09:12:29 PM »
"lurnin bout the whay the world wurks" Really billy? I learneded yur version of how the world wurks 40 years ago! Now I have expanded my mind to understand the Spiritual side of things. Your missing out my friend, not me!
But the thing is, you haven't. Do you know the answer to every spiritual question. god dun it.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2014, 09:54:31 PM »
I have shone you time after time using science, how God dun it!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2014, 11:33:43 PM »
I have shone you time after time using science, how God dun it!
And I have shown that it doesn't add up, and you have to add magic to make it work.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2014, 01:41:14 AM »
 :deadhorse:
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2014, 02:05:41 AM »
:deadhorse:
Then why do you keep on doing it. You know you wont change my mind, and that you don't have the evidence to prove it. You know that you are not going to change the world or even your slice of it. If you are so annoyed why do you keep making post like this.
I do it cause I love to debate. If you feel like this is going nowhere and isn't any fun what is your purpose... I do it for the Lulz honestly.   :2popcorn:

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2014, 02:16:29 AM »
If you pulled your head out, you would see the evidence of God!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL belief in God is the result of logic(sound reasoning) your denial that God exists proves you are incapable of sound reasoning! LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL

how do you know water couldn't be a liquid in space?????

you said it was similar to the ice home you made. let's see a picture of the one you built!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

how do you know the nearest star was 4 light yrs away from adam? it maybe 4 light yrs away from us but may be not from adam.!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

you called the firmament water. prove it is! oh yeah, another theory!!!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL

got stumped again?????????LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL we only know hat the spacecrafts have sent back. we don't know the limit of the expanse!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL odd how new universes pop up!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL

"No that is not true, If you believe something without reason you are doing things illogically. " a perfect summation of your outlook on God!  LOL LOL LOL

the bible did not say God separated the dark from the light like some oily water mixture!!

nope, Gods powers are used when needed. illumination will be used in the new Jerusalem, just as it was during creation of the earth!! God is omnipotent, remember?????????????

plants need the sun and heat to grow, but not to be planted. God made them sprout without the sun. God is omnipotent!! how do you know there was no heat????

not one of your "theories" has been proven as fact! not a single one! they are not even believable after sound reasoning!! they are based on models that are built on incomplete data that changes.

your bubble has burst!LOL LOL LOL your theories are meaningless, there is no santa claus, there is no easter bunny!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL

However, God is eternal. you even(you say) believed in Him before!  Truth and logic alwaqys wins! your comic books failed again!

you don't like to debate. liars can't debate. you just have an addiction to negative attention. that is why you keep coming back.

I'll help you with your fix! LOL LOL LOL maybe you will tire and see the light. if not, no loss!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2014, 04:31:20 PM »
If you pulled your head out, you would see the evidence of God!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL belief in God is the result of logic(sound reasoning) your denial that God exists proves you are incapable of sound reasoning! LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLAll you have to do is prove it.

how do you know water couldn't be a liquid in space????? Because space is cold, mcay, and cold things freeze.

you said it was similar to the ice home you made. let's see a picture of the one you built!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOLI was seven... Of course i don't still have a picture.

how do you know the nearest star was 4 light yrs away from adam? Trigonometry. it maybe 4 light yrs away from us but may be not from adam.!!LOL LOL LOL LOLSo adam was not on earth?

you called the firmament water. prove it is! oh yeah, another theory!!!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLDude it's in your bible. Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water."

got stumped againNope,?????????LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL we only know hat The sombrero space station is our best source of knowladge LOL  ? the spacecrafts have sent back. we don't know the limit of the expanse!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL odd how new universes pop upNew universes would not pop up in ours, that's just stupid. ?!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL

"No that is not true, If you believe something without reason you are doing things illogically. " a perfect summation of your outlook on God!  LOL LOL LOLSo science is not enough reason. A world that we have is not built on christ, it is built on silicone. ?

the bible did not say God separated the dark from the light like some oily water mixture!!and god separated the darkness from the light. Sure sounds that way. ?

nope, Gods powers are used when needed. illumination will be used in the new Jerusalem, just as it was during creation of the earth!! God is omnipotent, remember?????????????Your superhero is a Gary Stu. Pretty sad bro. ?

plants need the sun and heat to grow, but not to be planted. God made them sprout without the sun. God is omnipotent!! how do you know there was no heat????More magic. And heat comes from the sun, without it we would freeze. ?

you are the one that keeps building with your imagination. LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLYes, but it all works. You are stuck in your fantasy, unable to dream because it might defy god. LOL LOL?

not one of your "theories" has been proven as fact! not a single one! they are not even believable after sound reasoning!! they are based on models that are built on incomplete data that changes. Except they do work. We have seen evidence for all of it. If science and religion were burned today, science would return. The theories might be tweaked but they would be the same. Religion would exist as well, but Christ and the bible would never return. ?

your bubble has burst!LOL LOL LOL your theories are meaningless, there is no santa claus, there is no easter bunny!LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLExactly, there is no Santa, (But you can't prove it) there is no easter bunny, and there is no god. Thank you. ?

However, God is eternal. you even(you say) believed in Him beforeYes, I was ill informed and learned that I was wrong. ?!  Truth and logic alwaqys wins!Yes but it is slow. Thankfully Europe is progressing faster than merica. ? your comic books failed again!Calling me on comic books, believes in a magic man. ?

you don't like to debate Then stop?. liars can't debateis that why you are losing. ?. you just have an addiction to negative attentionMaybe, it's funny to see you squirm. ?. that is why you keep coming back That and I love seeing rednecks fight over der god. It's hilarious that if you actually believed you would show me instead of telling me. I had originally wanted a battle of wits, but found you unarmed. I guess I should have stopped but it's just so much fun.  ?.

I'll help you with your fix! LOL LOL LOL maybe you will tire and see the light. if not, no loss!
Tire, why would I do that. You are so funny.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2014, 08:18:03 PM »
For Mark

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/04/19/scientists-successfully-teach-monkey-theory-of-evolution/
Funny, but I could shoot and eat "Pongo Pete" for dinner! You might have noticed also.....just how many people know the truth!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2014, 09:20:00 PM »
Funny, but I could shoot and eat "Pongo Pete" for dinner! You might have noticed also.....just how many people know the truth!
Funny, ,I didn't know a persons place on the food chain was important, also satire is satire. It's funny you keep spouting "THE TRUTH" Yet your only way to prove it is by saying the opposing theories are wrong. How would the world change if we accepted god. How would the world change if we got rid of all the science that christians don't agree with.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2014, 09:30:18 PM »
you are still a broken record!LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLGod's existance is proven evrydaY LOL LOL LOL

what about the heat given off by the sun? it couldn't be a liquid in some areas of theuniverse??LOL LOL LOL you don't know?LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

lame excuse for lying about something simple as an igloo! LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

how do you know the distance of ALL stars in adams time, compared to today? you don'tLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

so again, where is the water in the firmament????????LOL LOL LOL

better recheck that universe stuff! another one popped up not too long ago. what about the planet that recently was discovered that may be compatible for life??LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

the universe was built by God through Jesus. it is not built on Christ! God proves science and vice versa , remember?????

afraid to read about the new jerusalem in revelations? Illumination is the light!LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

what was the tempurature of the earth during the 1st 3 days of creation????????????

I deal in facts. you are the one reading the copmic books  LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

none of your imaginative theories have been proven! God is proven everyday!

the bible says God separated the dark from the light like some oily water mixture!! prove it with the verse! LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

none of the theories work . if they did they would be facts! LOL LOL LOL LOL NONE of your theories have been proven LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL
LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL there is no evidence!

there is no science without God! LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL tweaking theories ????that never happensLOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

God is proven everyday!LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

only a fool stops believing in God.

truth and logic always wins, it is only slow for the ones that deny it! Europe is falling faster than America. your comic books are filled with fanntasy. my bible is filled with facts that you cannot refute!LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOLLOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

I'm not losing!LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL especially to a liar! LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

I'm not the one squirming, I am not the one resorting to lies!

better watch the redneck stuff! LOL LOL LOL you are the one raising a bastard, because you won't marry the mother of your child! LOL LOL LOL LOL or maybe she has standards and won't marry you! LOL LOL LOL LOL

when you have no morals, when you have to resort to lies, when you do not have the conviction of your beliefs, you are a loser in every sense of the word!  LOLLOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

I don't tire. I am helping you get your fix of negative attention. something you obviously crave!LOL LOL LOL that's why you keep coming back!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2014, 09:57:37 PM »
Funny, ,I didn't know a persons place on the food chain was important, also satire is satire. It's funny you keep spouting "THE TRUTH" Yet your only way to prove it is by saying the opposing theories are wrong. How would the world change if we accepted god. How would the world change if we got rid of all the science that christians don't agree with.
You might want to look through the Religion Section a little closer. I've been using nothing but science to prove your theory wrong on here for many years now!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2014, 10:56:54 PM »
You might want to look through the Religion Section a little closer. I've been using nothing but science to prove your theory wrong on here for many years now!
And when I point out they are not and explain the problems you go to your next copy paste. You want to say you are using science then defend it don't just go to your next copy paste.