Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: nintendo video game more moral than real life??  (Read 8436 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
nintendo video game more moral than real life??
« on: May 08, 2014, 02:55:25 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: nintendo video game more moral than real life??
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 04:20:47 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nintendo-game-tomadachi-life-not-allow-gay-couples/
This is hilarious actually, I mean we have nintendo saying no same sex marriage but at the same time doing this
Why is this funny, this is why.
Freaking epic

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 12:13:06 PM »
This is hilarious actually, I mean we have nintendo saying no same sex marriage but at the same time doing this
Why is this funny, this is why.
Freaking epic
Would you buy it (or let him buy it) for your Son's birthday?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 12:27:49 PM »
Would you buy it (or let him buy it) for your Son's birthday?
Not a fan of the mario sports series where it happens, but I played mario 2 and didn't become a criminal. If my son asked for mario tennis and made the money to buy the game, sure why not.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 07:39:38 PM »
Not a fan of the mario sports series where it happens, but I played mario 2 and didn't become a criminal. If my son asked for mario tennis and made the money to buy the game, sure why not.
He pays for his own birthday presents? Kinda weird but, so is encouraging homosexuality in your child. This is why we need the authority of God! Man is terrible at making his own rules. City Laws in Missouri

Buckner

In this small town of only 4,000, yard waste may be burned any day except Sunday.

Columbia

You can not have a antenna exposed outside of your house yet you can have a 25′ satellite dish.

Though clotheslines are banned, clothes may be draped over a fence.

One may not drink in a bar between 2:00 and 6:00 AM.

Full text of the law.

Kansas City

Minors are not allowed to purchase cap pistols, however they may buy shotguns freely.

Installation of bathtubs with four legs resembling animal paws is prohibited.

Marceline

Minors can buy rolling paper and tobacco but not lighters.

Marquette

It is illegal for more than four unrelated persons to occupy the same dwelling (The Brothel Law).

Mole

Frightening a baby is in violation of the law.

Natchez

It shall be unlawful to provide beer or other intoxicants to elephants.

Perryville

Full text of the law.

Purdy

Dancing is strictly prohibited.

St. Louis

It’s illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket.

A milk man may not run while on duty.

University City

Four women may not rent an apartment together.

No person may own a PVC pipe.

Full text of the law.

No person may have a “yard sale” in their front yard.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 09:24:16 PM »
He pays for his own birthday presents? Kinda weird but, so is encouraging homosexuality in your child. Oh lordy lordy, a person exist in the universe that I don't like, we must make sure to keep our children away incase they make up there own minds on subjects. This is why we need the authority of God! Man is terrible at making his own rules. City Laws in Missouri

Buckner

In this small town of only 4,000, yard waste may be burned any day except Sunday.
“Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

Columbia

You can not have a antenna exposed outside of your house yet you can have a 25′ satellite dish.4
Leviticus 10:6 “Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people.”

Though clotheslines are banned, clothes may be draped over a fence.Leviticus 19:27 “Neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.”

One may not drink in a bar between 2:00 and 6:00 AM.
Leviticus 19:19 “Thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed.”

Full text of the law.

Kansas City

Minors are not allowed to purchase cap pistols, however they may buy shotguns freely.
Leviticus 19:19 “Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind.

Installation of bathtubs with four legs resembling animal paws is prohibited.
Leviticus 5:2 “If a soul touch any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be unclean, and guilty.”

Marceline

Minors can buy rolling paper and tobacco but not lighters.
Leviticus 12:4–5 “And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.”

Marquette

It is illegal for more than four unrelated persons to occupy the same dwelling (The Brothel Law).
Leviticus 10:9 “Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die.”

Mole

Frightening a baby is in violation of the law.

Natchez

It shall be unlawful to provide beer or other intoxicants to elephants.
Deuteronomy 23:1 states:
He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Perryville

Full text of the law.

Purdy

Dancing is strictly prohibited.
Exodus 21:17 states:
"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death."

St. Louis

It’s illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35 states:
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

A milk man may not run while on duty.
Leviticus 19:28 states:
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

University City

Four women may not rent an apartment together.Leviticus 19:31 reads:
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

No person may own a PVC pipe.

Full text of the law.

No person may have a “yard sale” in their front yard.
Yep the bible has no silly laws at all

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 11:34:23 PM »
Mark- 495  Ebilly- 1
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 11:37:57 PM »
Mark- 495  Ebilly- 1
Yeah like you are not partisan hu? I think the Karma score is a much beter indicator

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 11:47:58 PM »
Yeah like you are not partisan hu? I think the Karma score is a much beter indicator

I got all that bad karma in one day? (From the last atheist that tried to teach me the goo to you theory)  Prolly not a true indicator, nor do I give a crap.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 12:00:26 AM »
I got all that bad karma in one day? (From the last atheist that tried to teach me the goo to you theory)  Prolly not a true indicator, nor do I give a crap.
It shows you who gave you Karma. I didn't know that. Are you sure it wasn't because you are a little mean.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 12:10:07 AM »
It shows you who gave you Karma. I didn't know that. Are you sure it wasn't because you are a little mean.

You really think 46,000 people clicked that button? I'm "a little mean" cuz I'm old and ugly. I tell it like it is, no boot licking, no butt kissing!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 12:19:11 AM »
You really think 46,000 people clicked that button? I'm "a little mean" cuz I'm old and ugly. I tell it like it is, no boot licking, no butt kissing!
I have never called you either. I call you mean because you resort to name calling and insulting the individual. I had respect for you for a while until you turned into a fish. I thought you were wrong but not a jerk, but then... yeah

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 03:11:20 AM »
why quote from what you don't believe in??????LOL LOL LOL LOL

does your son know he is a bastard? he might not be too happy to find out

your replies are making less sense now!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

you just don't like getting splashed with what you are stirring . I describe behavior, I don't resort to the sort of name calling you have. lying again??? no surprise!!!!!!!!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 03:28:53 AM »
why quote from what you don't believe in??????LOL LOL LOL LOLYour a wizard Harry. So much fun

does your son know he is a bastard? he might not be too happy to find outI am reporting you this time. I am sick and tired of you insulting me, but you dare to continue insulting my son. Poor show.
Hoping you are banned for life. GTFO

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 11:10:01 AM »
Name calling is allowed now since I no longer am willing to moderate. Sorry..
Ouch, so this really is no mans law. I don't mind name calling at times but he attacked my son. However it is nice to know that there is no moderation. I have been nice before but now I really have no reason to.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 12:56:57 PM »
at times???? better reread your posts. I am stating a fact. it is YOUR fault your son is illigitemate.  you have been nice before??????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL
Insulting you?????? again....reread your posts! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am not insulting your son.. YOU are!!!!!!

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/bastard

1 • archaic or • derogatory Born of parents not married to each other; illegitimate:
 ‘a bastard child’

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2014, 04:13:59 PM »
banned for life???????? LOL LOL LOL LOL GTFO????????LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL for what??????????????????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »
banned for life???????? LOL LOL LOL LOL GTFO????????LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL for what??????????????????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
You have proved one thing, and one thing only. You are a hateful monster and that you could never be a example of christ. Anyone who brings in a child and uses names on them is worse then scum. At any time you could have debated but instead you stick to the only thing you can do, and that is namecalling. You are a sad man that does not deserve anything but to slowly die alone. You are the scum of the earth. Debates over you assclown, you can rot and die. I do not believe in god but if there is he has a special pit in hell for people like you.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2014, 09:13:54 PM »
now you are the whining liar????????LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL can't take what you dish out?????????LOL LOL LOL LOL reread your posts! I don't rely on namecalling( name calling)! that's your game.

at least now you are clearly demonstrating your LACK of intelligence. It isn't my fault you made a poor choice by raising illigitimate kids. another example that atheist/anti theists want to do whatever they want without being held accountable for their actions!

If you will read slowly, you might understand the fact that your son is illigitimate is on YOU, not him. He did not choose to be a bastard, you made that choice for him. That is the sad part, he has to live with the consequences of YOUR choice. And that is a criticism of YOU , not him!

If you would believe in God and follow Jesus' teachings, you would not be in the position you are in! The ball is in your court to change!

Offline Carmen 08

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 09:51:00 PM »
now you are the whining liar????????LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL can't take what you dish out?????????LOL LOL LOL LOL reread your posts! I don't rely on namecalling( name calling)! that's your game.

at least now you are clearly demonstrating your LACK of intelligence. It isn't my fault you made a poor choice by raising illigitimate kids. another example that atheist/anti theists want to do whatever they want without being held accountable for their actions!

If you will read slowly, you might understand the fact that your son is illigitimate is on YOU, not him. He did not choose to be a bastard, you made that choice for him. That is the sad part, he has to live with the consequences of YOUR choice. And that is a criticism of YOU , not him!

If you would believe in God and follow Jesus' teachings, you would not be in the position you are in! The ball is in your court to change!
So I just arrived on this site and wow. Is this what I can expect on this forum. I think I should just leave but not defending this child. I don't care what happened no child deserves this you bully. I know I am new but whatever you and this ebilly guy is going through you shouldn't involve his kids. Didn't Jesus say to love the little children.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 10:23:56 PM »
maybe do a little reading Carmen? read the posts. there is more to the story than these last few posts.

I am not picking on his son, read the post again.

yes Jesus did say love the little children, so why would someone choose to raise a son as illegitimate. no child deserves to be raised as a bastard(illegitimate).

read the WHOLE story. if you make an opinion based on a couple posts, that is telling me you aren't much for facts. read the posts, ALL the posts, and decide for yourself when you have the whole story!

Offline Carmen 08

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 11:19:34 PM »
maybe do a little reading Carmen? read the posts. there is more to the story than these last few posts.

I am not picking on his son, read the post again.

yes Jesus did say love the little children, so why would someone choose to raise a son as illegitimate. no child deserves to be raised as a bastard(illegitimate).

read the WHOLE story. if you make an opinion based on a couple posts, that is telling me you aren't much for facts. read the posts, ALL the posts, and decide for yourself when you have the whole story!
From what I read, He and his ex raise the child together, Why should anyone be forced to marry someone they don't love? He may have made a mistake of sex out of wedlock but he seems to be taking care of his responsibility. What is better to be in a marriage just for a child or the two parents standing united to raise the child. Considering that most marriages end in divorce are you saying they are all bastard children. You are very cruel sir.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2014, 12:08:48 AM »
nope. the ones from a marriage are legitimate. a divorce does not change that.

what would a child think about unmarried parents in the same house?  no reason for either to stay. either could leave at anytime. it isn't the same with a married couple where there is commitment to each other and raising their family. yes either could still leave anytime also, but they began with a foundation and commitment to be a family. in general , more stability in a committed relationship, than one where they are living together for the child but can see other people.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2014, 12:20:07 AM »
nope. the ones from a marriage are legitimate. a divorce does not change that.

what would a child think about unmarried parents in the same house?  no reason for either to stay. either could leave at anytime. it isn't the same with a married couple where there is commitment to each other and raising their family. yes either could still leave anytime also, but they began with a foundation and commitment to be a family. in general , more stability in a committed relationship, than one where they are living together for the child but can see other people.
"He who is without sin, throw the first... Put the stone down fish, no god damn it fish" Let's just be glad fish didn't live in bible times LOL. I think fish's problem is that he is a asshole. He thinks he is perfect and that anyone who doesn't live up to his codes is scum. I won't lie, I messed up. That said I love my son enough to try to give him two parents. If a commitment to raise a child isn't enough of a reason why would being married be any worse. According to you a piece of paper is more important than the actions I put forth to make sure my son lives a good loving life. I guess I could have married her, had fights, get a divorce and separate, but I find that this is healthier. And any person who calls a child a bastard is the lowest of scum not fit society.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 12:32:12 AM »
So I just arrived on this site and wow. Is this what I can expect on this forum. I think I should just leave but not defending this child. I don't care what happened no child deserves this you bully. I know I am new but whatever you and this ebilly guy is going through you shouldn't involve his kids. Didn't Jesus say to love the little children.

Great post Carmen, welcome to the board.  You found the bully of the board real quick.  97% of posters will treat you fair even when you disagree with them.  Lately it has been highjacked by nastiness.

Offline Carmen 08

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 12:39:16 AM »

Great post Carmen, welcome to the board.  You found the bully of the board real quick.  97% of posters will treat you fair even when you disagree with them.  Lately it has been highjacked by nastiness.
Thank goodness. I sure hope to make all kinds of friends here, but maybe I should just stay away from the fish fellow.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 12:46:16 AM »
Thank goodness. I sure hope to make all kinds of friends here, but maybe I should just stay away from the fish fellow.

Please give some others a try.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 12:59:46 AM »
take God's name in vain all you want, you don't earn pts doing it! marriage is much more than a "piece of paper". I never claimed to be perfect. how do you know I think I am perfect? LOL LOL

not my rules, God's. I fail daily and rely on the grace of God for forgiveness.

your son HAS two parents, simple biology! LOL LOL but they are not married, he was born out of wedlock. I did not invent the term, but a bastard is an illegitimate child born of unmarried parents. I posted the definition for you. the fact that your son fits the description of bastard is your doing!

odd how you criticize me for not following ot laws, when you don't believe in God, or follow the bible. so if I don't follow YOUR codes, I am wrong??? LOL LOL LOL when did I call you scum? never!

you advertised on the personals here a while back. do you or the mother of your son date other people? what message are you sending your son?

anyone choosing to have a son out of wedlock making that  child a bastard is the lowest of scum not fit(for) society! your/her family think this is a good idea?

some of us were raised to do the right thing!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 01:02:35 AM »
a bully????? LOL LOL LOL  because I deal in facts that have not been refuted?

because I have conviction of my beliefs and stand up for them?

97%? you take a poll racer??

You have also played a part in the nastiness!