Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Questions for Atheists  (Read 23416 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Atheists
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2014, 03:27:52 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

can't  give an example of "pure" water
fine, steam. Now about a piece of evidence for god?
?????????? LOL LOL LOL because it will show you either don't know what you are talking about or you lied......again!
"Water can only exist in it's pure form in a vacuum" that is a lie. rain water is the only "pure" water.
Water can exist as a pure form, yet only a pure form of water can exist in space. This is like saying all roads are black thus all black things are roads. It is a false Dichotomy.
It does not exist in a vacuum! LOL LOL LOL did you gather rain water for your "experiments"?
I used Ionized (Pure) water from walmart.
LOL LOL LOL tap water is not "pure" water! Water out of the garden hose is not "pure" water!
Caught lying again! what a surprise!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

Show the post where I said" because something is popular it is real." the fact that there are so many posts on God, Jesus, the bible, Christianity, proves God exists
Seems you got caught in your own lie. You stated that god exist because many people believe in him.
you keep proving that you are a pathological liar, you just can't stop!

show the post where I said this, liar! "Acording(according) to your logic the christian(Christian) religion wasn't popular until 300 ad when it was made into the empires religion! This(these are) is your words."
I did, You stated that god is popular so he must exist.
I have defined God many times, liar. you simply don't accept the truth!
No you have not, what post did you ever define your god. Is he temporal, spatial, or physical? Is he perfect in all ways or only logical ways. Is your god good, or are actions deemed good because of your god.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2014, 11:33:47 AM »

PROOFS FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD...

cause

Everything has a cause...

It is illogical to suggest that something had no cause. This is where the theory of evolution becomes inadequate. It can not explain how anything began, let alone life. When we consider the evidence (that there are things which exist) it logically demands that either something or someone caused it. We can then rule out "something" as the solution since we would be returning to the original problem (what made the something?). This demands that there must be someone who has always existed (eternal) and is in themselves therefore uncreated. We don't have to understand this in order for it to be so.

At this point some say we should not even try to understand these things because our minds just get in the way. But I suspect the opposite is the case. That is, it is perfectly legitimate to ponder these things and rather than our minds being too bigger an obstacle, our minds are actually too inadequate to comprehend them. Therefore, faith and thinking are not incompatible, its just that we have realise that they both require discipline and exercise.

design
 There is evidence for design...
The unraveling of the Human Genome Code was announced to the world as the discovery of the language of the Creator by then President, Bill Clinton. What scientists discovered was an extremely sophisticated genetic language necessary for even the simplest life forms to exist. To believe that this level of apparent design happened either randomly or by chance is a mathematical equation of probability with more zeros than I care to type (plus I don't know what the word is for numbers which are thousands of trillions!).

The universe displays an amazingly complex level of interdependency which logically leads to the conclusion that it was designed that way. There are just too many coincidences of such "just rightness" for it too be a random haphazard coincidence. The earth is "just the right" distance from the Sun; it contains "just the right" mixture of chemicals and gases to sustain life; humans have "just the right" ability to breath these gases; the human body has "just the right" synergy of internal organs in order to function, and so on.

Its important to note that the Bible does not give a date for the commencement of creation of the universe, or the date for the creation of mankind. The universe may well be 10,000,000,000 years old, and mankind's origins may well be as recent as 50,000 - 30,000 years ago. These numbers are in no way counter to the Biblical record, and extremely compatible with the evidence.

morality

There is intrinsic morality which needs a point of reference...

How do we know what "evil" is? How do we know what "good" is? These concepts demand either the existence of a standard to make such evaluations, or an understanding what these concepts mean. Each of us are born with an innate sense of morality. We each fundamentally know what is right and wrong. It is incredible to consider that no matter time, culture, geographic location, or people, the Moral Law has been universally acknowledged.

This tends to confirm that all of creation bears the finger-prints of a Creator who is fundamentally good and right. That is, we each share a knowledge of what is right and wrong not just because we are taught or conditioned to accept these values, but because we are born with them.

resurrection

The Resurrection of Jesus Christ...

Skeptics may dispute this historical claim that Jesus Christ rose again from the dead but they do so perilously. This is because there is enough evidence to validate it and it is the point at which all of the history of Christ and Christianity rests. This means that if anything of Christ and Christianity is true then the Physical Resurrection of Christ is also true. The opposite is also true. If Christ did not literally rise from the dead then none of his history or teachings have any credence.

But if the resurrection of Christ can be seen as a reasonable historic fact (based on over 500 eye-witnesses, the preparedness of all of those witnesses to defend their testimonies even at the point of losing their lives, the resultant baptism in the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues- still available today) then this is perhaps the most overwhelming piece of proof for the existence of God.

experience

The claims of Christ can be experienced...

Jesus Christ made some seemingly outrageous claims about the benefits of following Him. He offered "rest" for the weary, "nourishment" for the hungry, "water" for the thirsty, "resurrection" for the dead, "direction" for aimless, "liberty" for the oppressed, "protection" for the vulnerable, "healing" for the hurting, and "salvation" for the lost.

I was 15 years of age when I accepted Christ. Never have I ever regretted it. It has been a journey for me that has seen me grow and change. I have felt the Lord guiding me. I can honestly say that I have heard Him speak to me (even though it hasn't been audibly). He has answered my prayers so often that I now almost take it for granted that my prayers will be answered. He has given my life direction and purpose that I otherwise would never have had.

Today He extends to you the invitation to experience for yourself the claims which He has made.

The evidence for the existence of God is available. For honest enquirers there are honest answers. For those who acknowledge that there is at least reasonable evidence (even if not all 5 points of evidence are accepted) then they can no longer claim to be "atheist". Like Professor Flew they can bravely embrace the title "theist" (God believer) without adopting any particular religious framework. Once this position can be reached then the next phase of the journey is to answer the question, "Is religion necessary or even helpful in discovering God?"

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS IS THE CREATOR THAT THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO?

The scientific method has become synonymous with methodological naturalism. This is the idea that the only way knowledge can be apprehended is if it can be observed. But this is a fairly recent hijacking of what the scientific method means. If we could allow the scientific method to lead to certain to certain deductions, whether they be physical or metaphysical, we may be removing the restrictions which might hold us back from the truth - especially if we employ the scientific method in examining any theories involving metaphysical claims.

Since there is sufficient evidence to show that the universe began and therefore must have had a beginning, we must also include the dimensions of time and space as part of that beginning. Therefore the "Beginning Cause" must have been outside of time and space. This is one of the central claims of the Bible about God:  He is eternal and dwells 'above the heavens' (Heb. 7:26) - that is, God is outside of time and space. At this point, we could apply these deductions using the scientific method to dismiss the claims of certain religions which present their "God" as being a part of time and space (pantheism). This includes Buddhism and Hinduism.

Within time and space there is moral-evil, corruption, and decay. Since the Creator is outside of this He must be holy, immutable, and impeccable. This then excludes the concepts of "God" put forward by Islam and Mormonism. But it fits perfectly with the concept of God as portrayed in the Christian Bible.

Perhaps the simplest test for discovering the identity of the Creator-God is to employ the scientific method to Psalm 34:8 and Matthew 7:7.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2014, 12:52:15 PM »
what is the source of the steam? rain water? if it any other water it is not pure!

rain water is pure water, no chemicals, no minerals, nothing but pure water. ionized water is not pure water, it acquires calcium and bicarbonate Try again LOL LOL LOL

show me the post where I stated this: the posts by many also include those,like you, that do not believe in God! Caught in another lie. liar!
"You stated that god exist because many people believe in him."

Show me the post, liar, where I stated this!
"I did, You stated that god is popular so he must exist."

God is the Creator of the universe, sound familiar, liar? I have stated it many times.

you having trouble keeping track of your lies? then stop lying! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »
what is the source of the steam? rain water? if it any other water it is not pure!
Do you not understand that all rainwater started as evaporated water coming from rivers. Look and laugh at the idiot that doesn't know where rainwater comes from

rain water is pure water, no chemicals, no minerals, nothing but pure water. ionized water is not pure water, it acquires calcium and bicarbonate Try again LOL LOL LOL

show me the post where I stated this: the posts by many also include those,like you, that do not believe in God! Caught in another lie. liar!
Are you asking for the post number... SURE WHEN YOU GIVE A SINGLE PROOF OF GOD. 1 Piece of evidence is all I ask for and you will be 100 percent right with no backsies. 

God is the Creator of the universe, sound familiar, liar? I have stated it many times.
Prove it. Prove your god did it.

you having trouble keeping track of your lies? then stop lying! LOL LOL LOL LOL
You lie so often you think the truth is a lie.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2014, 04:38:34 PM »

PROOFS FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD...

cause

Everything has a cause...
We make that assumption but we know nothing of outside our universe.

It is illogical to suggest that something had no cause. This is where the theory of evolution becomes inadequate. It can not explain how anything began, let alone life. When we consider the evidence (that there are things which exist) it logically demands that either something or someone caused it. We can then rule out "something" as the solution since we would be returning to the original problem (what made the something?). This demands that there must be someone who has always existed (eternal) and is in themselves therefore uncreated. We don't have to understand this in order for it to be so.

At this point some say we should not even try to understand these things because our minds just get in the way. But I suspect the opposite is the case. That is, it is perfectly legitimate to ponder these things and rather than our minds being too bigger an obstacle, our minds are actually too inadequate to comprehend them. Therefore, faith and thinking are not incompatible, its just that we have realise that they both require discipline and exercise.

design
 There is evidence for design...
The unraveling of the Human Genome Code was announced to the world as the discovery of the language of the Creator by then President, Bill Clinton. What scientists discovered was an extremely sophisticated genetic language necessary for even the simplest life forms to exist. To believe that this level of apparent design happened either randomly or by chance is a mathematical equation of probability with more zeros than I care to type (plus I don't know what the word is for numbers which are thousands of trillions!).

You use scientific exprsions. The idea is that you use 1 times 10 to the ??? power (However many 0's it has.) A example would be 1.6 * 10^10 (Or 16 trillion)

The universe displays an amazingly complex level of interdependency which logically leads to the conclusion that it was designed that way. There are just too many coincidences of such "just rightness" for it too be a random haphazard coincidence. The earth is "just the right" distance from the Sun; it contains "just the right" mixture of chemicals and gases to sustain life; humans have "just the right" ability to breath these gases; the human body has "just the right" synergy of internal organs in order to function, and so on.

Its important to note that the Bible does not give a date for the commencement of creation of the universe, or the date for the creation of mankind. The universe may well be 10,000,000,000 years old, and mankind's origins may well be as recent as 50,000 - 30,000 years ago. These numbers are in no way counter to the Biblical record, and extremely compatible with the evidence.

morality

There is intrinsic morality which needs a point of reference...

How do we know what "evil" is? How do we know what "good" is? These concepts demand either the existence of a standard to make such evaluations, or an understanding what these concepts mean. Each of us are born with an innate sense of morality. We each fundamentally know what is right and wrong. It is incredible to consider that no matter time, culture, geographic location, or people, the Moral Law has been universally acknowledged.
Society dictates what is moral, always has.

This tends to confirm that all of creation bears the finger-prints of a Creator who is fundamentally good and right. That is, we each share a knowledge of what is right and wrong not just because we are taught or conditioned to accept these values, but because we are born with them.

resurrection

The Resurrection of Jesus Christ...

Skeptics may dispute this historical claim that Jesus Christ rose again from the dead but they do so perilously. This is because there is enough evidence to validate it and it is the point at which all of the history of Christ and Christianity rests. This means that if anything of Christ and Christianity is true then the Physical Resurrection of Christ is also true. The opposite is also true. If Christ did not literally rise from the dead then none of his history or teachings have any credence.

But if the resurrection of Christ can be seen as a reasonable historic fact (based on over 500 eye-witnesses, the preparedness of all of those witnesses to defend their testimonies even at the point of losing their lives, the resultant baptism in the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues- still available today) then this is perhaps the most overwhelming piece of proof for the existence of God.

experience

The claims of Christ can be experienced...

Jesus Christ made some seemingly outrageous claims about the benefits of following Him. He offered "rest" for the weary, "nourishment" for the hungry, "water" for the thirsty, "resurrection" for the dead, "direction" for aimless, "liberty" for the oppressed, "protection" for the vulnerable, "healing" for the hurting, and "salvation" for the lost.

I was 15 years of age when I accepted Christ. Never have I ever regretted it. It has been a journey for me that has seen me grow and change. I have felt the Lord guiding me. I can honestly say that I have heard Him speak to me (even though it hasn't been audibly). He has answered my prayers so often that I now almost take it for granted that my prayers will be answered. He has given my life direction and purpose that I otherwise would never have had.

Today He extends to you the invitation to experience for yourself the claims which He has made.

The evidence for the existence of God is available. For honest enquirers there are honest answers. For those who acknowledge that there is at least reasonable evidence (even if not all 5 points of evidence are accepted) then they can no longer claim to be "atheist". Like Professor Flew they can bravely embrace the title "theist" (God believer) without adopting any particular religious framework. Once this position can be reached then the next phase of the journey is to answer the question, "Is religion necessary or even helpful in discovering God?"

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS IS THE CREATOR THAT THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO?

The scientific method has become synonymous with methodological naturalism. This is the idea that the only way knowledge can be apprehended is if it can be observed. But this is a fairly recent hijacking of what the scientific method means. If we could allow the scientific method to lead to certain to certain deductions, whether they be physical or metaphysical, we may be removing the restrictions which might hold us back from the truth - especially if we employ the scientific method in examining any theories involving metaphysical claims.

Since there is sufficient evidence to show that the universe began and therefore must have had a beginning, we must also include the dimensions of time and space as part of that beginning. Therefore the "Beginning Cause" must have been outside of time and space. This is one of the central claims of the Bible about God:  He is eternal and dwells 'above the heavens' (Heb. 7:26) - that is, God is outside of time and space. At this point, we could apply these deductions using the scientific method to dismiss the claims of certain religions which present their "God" as being a part of time and space (pantheism). This includes Buddhism and Hinduism.

Within time and space there is moral-evil, corruption, and decay. Since the Creator is outside of this He must be holy, immutable, and impeccable. This then excludes the concepts of "God" put forward by Islam and Mormonism. But it fits perfectly with the concept of God as portrayed in the Christian Bible.

Perhaps the simplest test for discovering the identity of the Creator-God is to employ the scientific method to Psalm 34:8 and Matthew 7:7.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2014, 04:44:56 PM »
all rain water comes from evaporated river water?????? ever see a cloud, maybe watch radar sometime? you have no idea what you are talking about! better dig out the comic books again! LOL LOL LOL

any lame excuse to not prove what you said? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you have already been caught lying! to late to backtrack, liar! LOL LOL

truth and logic still beats theories. deny all you want, but you cannot refute truth and logic! LOL LOL LOL LOL even your heros (like dawkins) are having second thoughts! LOL LOL LOL LOL

talking about yourself again, liar?????LOL LOL LOL I haven't lied. but you have been caught many times lying, liar!!!! reread the posts!
LOL LOL LOL LOL
"You lie so often you think the truth is a lie."

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2014, 10:04:10 PM »
all rain water comes from evaporated river water?????? ever see a cloud, maybe watch radar sometime? you have no idea what you are talking about! better dig out the comic books again! LOL LOL LOL
All clouds come from evaporation. Mostly from oceans who get there water from rivers. (BTW even rainwater is not pure)

any lame excuse to not prove what you said?
I have proved it, you ask for much more proof then I ever have
asked for. Name a single piece of evidence I can look at that would point to your god. Some artifact at a museum?
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you have already been caught lying! to late to backtrack, liar! LOL LOL
Prove it, name the lie. I want a full statement where I willing told a untruth that I didn't believe.

truth and logic still beats theories. deny all you want, but you cannot refute truth and logic! LOL LOL LOL LOL even your heros (like dawkins) are having second thoughts! LOL LOL LOL LOL
No, you simply misunderstood there comments. It happens when you only listen to things out of context.

talking about yourself again, liar
No I am talking about you, good try though
?????LOL LOL LOL I haven't lied. but you have been caught many times lying, liar!!!! reread the posts!
LOL LOL LOL LOL
"You lie so often you think the truth is a lie."
I don't know if you project or if you are too stupid to think for yourself. I am starting to believe you just don't understand how the world works at all.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2014, 02:35:20 AM »
rain water is considered the purest water!

the only thing you have proven is that you lie ...a lot!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

you believe your lies are facts! that is the result of being a pathological liar! you believe your own lies as truth! LOL LOL LOL

go back to the threads, you have been caught many times. I have posted YOUR posts with the lies proving it. You won't go read them because you are lazy, but most of all because you know I am right. You have been caught lying and it has been proven! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

no you are arguing about what is pure water??? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

you still haven't shown the posts!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this
truth and logic still beats theories. deny all you want, but you cannot refute truth and logic! LOL LOL LOL LOL even your heros (like dawkins) are having second thoughts! LOL LOL LOL LOL I "misunderstood" there(their) comments??????????????? ya better read "their" comments again. they were pretty simple to understand....to most!

I  just don't understand how  the world works? yeah, right LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL,  a pathological liar is going to tell me!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2014, 03:19:29 AM »
Shame on you Mr. Fish.
You have been bearing false witness.
And judging others.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2014, 05:39:47 AM »
rain water is considered the purest water!
By whom. I want a link of one scientist who thinks that. Rain water absorbs what is in the air. It can absorb enough pollutants to dissolve buildings.

the only thing you have proven is that you lie ...a lot!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL
Name a single lie.

you believe your lies are facts!
Then they are not lies but misunderstandings. I have been in err, not intentionally distorting the truth.
that is the result of being a pathological liar! you believe your own lies as truth! LOL LOL LOL

go back to the threads, you have been caught many times.
Then post the lie. I am waiting. Where did I intentionally lie to anyone and when informed that I had done so not admit it.
I have posted YOUR posts with the lies proving it. You won't go read them because you are lazy, but most of all because you know I am right. You have been caught lying and it has been proven! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Sorry that won't work. You called me a liar now put up or shut up. Post the lies or accept that I do not lie and any future calling of liar is a defamation of character.

no you are arguing about what is pure water??? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Fine lets end it. Pure water in Bi hydro Monoxide. H2O 

I already did, I posted it word for word but here it is again, mr lazy
here is the full post I will bold the part.

actually ice cubes are already frozen at 32 degrees. I gave you a pass that you meant water! LOL LOL none of those other liquids were mentioned! nice tap dance though!!!

try post #58- you posted:
"Ice cubes freeze at 32 degrees anywhere on earth. Space, being a vacuum is colder than 32 degrees. Thus water is ice in space...
Meteors come from space, meteors are made of ice. Water must exist as ice in space.

I asked if ALL water froze ate 32 degrees, not all PURE water! you sure are wrapped up in getting caught about something simple as water freezing! LOL LOL LOL LOL[/quote]pURE WATER IS THE ONLY WATER YOU WOULD FIND IN SPACE. YOU ARE TRYING TO ADD TANGENTS

no God no world. to try to imagine a world without God is an exercise in futility. whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not , God is!

the fact that there are so many posts on God, Jesus, the bible, Christianity, proves God exists, because try as they might, non believers can not get rid of that FACT! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Thus because something is popular it is true. Your words here not mine. The fact that there are so many post about god.... Proves god exist.

you still haven't shown the posts!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this
truth and logic still beats theories. deny all you want, but you cannot refute truth and logic!
Please explain what logic is. Name the laws of logic. You keep bringing them up, but you don't even know what logic is.
LOL LOL LOL LOL even your heros (like dawkins) are having second thoughts! LOL LOL LOL LOL I "misunderstood" there(their) comments??????????????? ya better read "their" comments again. they were pretty simple to understand....to most!
I replied that when you read quote mind material you don't get things in context, like when you copy your question without my answer. That, my friend, is dishonest... A lie if you will

I  just don't understand how  the world works? yeah, right LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL,  a pathological liar is going to tell me!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Yes Fish you don't understand how the world works. You can't think for yourself and you are the laughingstock to all my friends. I tell all my friends about your post, some of them christians. My ex asked what drugs you were on. Even my son thought you were a nut. I have yet to find a individual that agrees with you, save mark. I think the only reason he stands up for you is because he doesn't want to be out here alone. However in his case he would to a lot better distancing himself from you. At least he doesn't play games of hide the question. Now please answer this one question.

DO YOU HAVE EVEN ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE FOR YOUR GOD?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2014, 05:58:57 AM »
Flunked another test. What are you doing in school again?
How the hell did I flunk. I want you to actually sit down and grade it and explain to me why each question is wrong. You can't just ask my opinion on things and say I failed when I beat the trap you set for me. So explain how I lost.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2014, 06:12:12 AM »
ebilly99 you are a saint (ha ha) for trying to reason with these people. Good job keeping your cool and stating the facts and voicing your opinion as you see it.
Thank you DJ, I love to debate but fish and mark take it much to seriously. Instead of a battle of wits, to coin a phrase, Shots were fired and jimmies rustled. The sad thing is, I don't even want to debate god anymore. However when I tried to leave fish kept bringing my name up I couldn't. I would much rather debate the pros and con's of a Sales tax over a income tax and public schools over online education systems. (The future in my oppinion) however that will never happen as long as I keep getting dragged in.

Mark, I know you believe in God, and that is fine. I know you want to let children have a chance to know god and that is all right as well. But can't you let the evolution thing die already. At best you point to small (And most time answered) problems with the theory without offering a replacement. The Vatican has figured out a way to let evolution and god work, don't you think that if the 2000 year old church can you might be able to. Want God to be the first cause... Fine. Just don't expect others to care. Even if you are right we have the right to live our own way. You can not impose your morality to those that do not want it. Not even God can do that. Accept Homosexuals, pray for them, and let God do the judging. People are going to be homosexual no matter what.

Fish, I am a atheist but sometimes I pray there is a heaven and hell. I hope you go to heaven though but the only way it would be hell is if you were there as well. You are a angry, egotistical, prideful, scum stain of a man. You never try to better yourself and you believe you are always right. You aren't. Even if there is a god you have turned more people away than I ever could. Christianity is not dying because of the internet, nor even atheist. We are the symptom. You are the reason that people are turning from the church. Hateful people kill religion.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2014, 04:30:44 PM »
Prove it shady!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2014, 04:31:49 PM »
ebilly stating facts?????? more like lies!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

maybe read up dj?????????????????

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2014, 04:59:09 PM »
an atheist praying!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL after the way you have blasphemed God, Jesus , and the Holy Spirit??????

not angry at all! not hateful at all. God gave me a backbone, I do not tolerate liars. I have repeatedly stated facts. I have asked you to prove your statements that I have lied and you STILL will not show the posts. there aren't any! It is obvious I think for myself! You cannot answer the facts I have stated!! I thought you were smarter than me???????????????LOL LOL LOL LOL

If I get under the skin of an atheist/anti theist, if I annoy or irritate them when they blaspheme my God or ridicule my beliefs in God and Jesus, I LOVE it. don't like it ? shut up! odd how atheists/anti theists are like the homosexuals; they show NO tolerance for Christian beliefs, but demand we tolerate theirs! It doesn't work that way. I love splashing them wirth what they are stirring! LOL LOL LOL

How do you know I do not try to better myself? Prove it! I am not always right, you just can't stand it when you cannot prove me wrong! Truth andf logic wins again!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Prove I have turned ANYONE away from God ebilly, prove it!

No one is forcing you to stay. your name was brought up over statements you made. don't like it? shut up! You CHOSE to reenter the debate!

I am angry, egotistical, prideful, scum stain of a man? LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't have anger issues! I am not prideful; I just have an annoying habit of being right more often than wrong! LOL LOL LOL

Read pascal's wager yet? I doubt it!

the vatican(the pope) is wrong about a lot of things. whole new topic for believers.

now you want to drag your ex, son, and your friends(?) into a discussion you are failing miserably at????????LOL LOL LOL LOL you are really desparate now!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and again, the evidence of God is all around you, you CHOOSE to deny it. scientists have failed to prove ANY of their theories. The truth and logic of the matter is God created all! when scientists try to prove everything "just happened" on it's own or any "theory", they fail and have for hundreds of years!!!!!!!!!

Truth and logic wins everytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2014, 08:20:23 PM »
an atheist praying!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL after the way you have blasphemed God, Jesus , and the Holy Spirit??????
Figure of speech lost on the dumb I guess.

not angry at all! not hateful at all. God gave me a backbone, I do not tolerate liars. I have repeatedly stated facts
Not one fact yet
. I have asked you to prove your statements that I have lied
You lied about saying religion was a popularity contest. You did say that god only exist because we believe in him, and now you deny it. LIES
and you STILL will not show the posts. there aren't any!
I copied it for you. YOu lie again
It is obvious I think for myself
No that would require brain activity.
! You cannot answer the facts I have stated
Not to someone who does not understand basic science such as the water cycle. Water in space boils and then freezes. If water boils it losses all contaminets. Thus the Firmiment should be a layer of snow (Oh I was wrong about that, though snow is a form of ice.) So the proof that there is no Firmament is that we can see the stars and the moon. If we had a firmament we would only see white when we look up. (Actually black as there would be no sunlight.)
!! I thought you were smarter than me???????????????LOL LOL LOL LOL
I am, I just havent found out how to reach down to your level yet. I am already explaining it at a kindergartner level. Guess I will have to dumb it down more.

If I get under the skin of an atheist/anti theist, if I annoy or irritate them when they blaspheme my God or ridicule my beliefs in God and Jesus, I LOVE it. don't like it ? shut up! odd how atheists/anti theists are like the homosexuals; they show NO tolerance for Christian beliefs, but demand we tolerate theirs! It doesn't work that way. I love splashing them wirth what they are stirring! LOL LOL LOL
Stop not tolerating my intolerance. If you don't like me gassing the jews don't watch. Funny how christians hate it when we stop them from being jerks.

How do you know I do not try to better myself?
If you do, you do a lousy job.
Prove it! I am not always right, you just can't stand it when you cannot prove me wrong! Truth andf logic wins again!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL
Explain the laws of logic. Just one please.

Prove I have turned ANYONE away from God ebilly, prove it!
If anyone has read Fish's comment and thought Wow jesus sounds great, Please comment on this. If you can get a single person (Other than you or mark) you win. But please explain what you found appealing about his comments. 

No one is forcing you to stay. your name was brought up over statements you made. don't like it? shut up! You CHOSE to reenter the debate!
Yes I did.

I am angry, egotistical, prideful, scum stain of a man? LOL LOL LOL LOL I don't have anger issues! I am not prideful; I just have an annoying habit of being right more often than wrong! LOL LOL LOL
Fish you need to admit you have a problem before you can overcome it.

Read pascal's wager yet? I doubt it!
I have, and it's worthless for 3 reasons.
#1 A person can not chose what they believe in.
#2 A person who only pretends to accept Jesus as a savior to avoid hell is not truly saved.
#3 there is more then one possible god. Man kind has made billions of gods, and only one can be true. (Well one Pantheon anyway) and even if one of the billions is the true god the odds of finding him are next to zero. However a Atheist is not against any one god, but against the idea of blind faith. If a just god does exist he will measure us for who we are, not perfection. Any god that uses perfection as a ruler is unjust.

the vatican(the pope) is wrong about a lot of things. whole new topic for believers.

now you want to drag your ex, son, and your friends(?) into a discussion you are failing miserably at????????LOL LOL LOL LOL you are really desparate now!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Lossing bro. You are arguing about water and haven't even answered one question. Even if you had been winning there you have avoided the only 2 questions I have asked.
and again, the evidence of God is all around you,
Then naming one should be easy.
you CHOOSE to deny it. scientists have failed to prove ANY of their theories. The truth and logic of the matter is God created all! when scientists try to prove everything "just happened" on it's own or any "theory", they fail and have for hundreds of years!!!!!!!!!

Truth and logic wins everytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't define logic or truth. You are a sad little man.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2014, 09:33:12 PM »
show me where I said religion was a popularity contest. show the post!

you have not shown any posts that show I said what you said I said!! LOL LOL LOOL LOL

Logic is the result of sound reasoning. you weigh the evidence. scientists can't prove any theories. It is logical to believe God created the universe due to the complexity involved in the creation.

I am not trying to win a popularity contest! LOL LOL LOL your desparation is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

I have answered the question. but go ahead and drag in what you need to cover up your lies.

look in the mirror-- whether you like it or not, God created you.

I have defined logic numerous times.

the crux of pascals wager is it makes more sense to believe in God then to not believe in God. You didn't read it.

keep tap dancing! It ain't working! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »
show me where I said religion was a populariyt contest. show the post!
I already did, twice. I quoted the entire post. Trying to lie again.

you have not shown any posts that show I said what you said I said!! LOL LOL LOOL LOL
Yes I did. You said god exist because people make lots of post about him.

Logic is the result of sound reasoning. you weigh the evidence. scientists can't prove any theories. It is logical to believe God created the universe due to the complexity involved in the creation.
Still waiting for a law of logic. You are just talking round in circles, Square it up. (Also a hint for a law, try to guess which one.

I am not trying to win a popularity contest! LOL LOL LOL your desparation is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL
I am glad you are not, but if no one agrees with you, how are you winning.

I have answered the question. but go ahead and drag in what you need to cover up your lies.
You mean your comment that god created everything is your proof. Well it fails, as no one knows how everything came into existence. Prove your god did it. You could have tried a historical or scientific claim but you state god made everything. PROVE IT. YOUR CLAIM NOW SHOW YOUR MATH. (A figure of speech just so you know.) 

look in the mirror-- whether you like it or not, God created you.
Look in a mirror, you are a Primate. But I can prove it by dna.

I have defined logic numerous times.
Well you are wrong than.

the crux of pascals wager is it makes more sense to believe in God then to not believe in God. You didn't read it.
And I stated that it falls apart when you consider all the other gods. I did read it, but then I thought about what I read. You should read it.

keep tap dancing! It ain't working! LOL LOL LOL LOL
At least I am moving, You think the whole world it proof and Logic is common sense. It is neither. You say you don't care if you are winning the popularity contest, but please define winning the debate. The fact that no one is stating you are doing a good job speaks volumes. The Fundies might be attacking me, but the people who believe in rational thought support me. I think that speaks volumes.
Consider the following using Occam's razor. Which is the more reasonable explanation for science and the bible not lining up
#1 Multiple lines of scientific knowledge hiding the truth of god, forcing a million lies to explain away any evidence for a god, while knowing he must exist and risking there immortal soul for a small paycheck or.
#2 the bible was written before science and used there best knowledge to explain a universe... And they were wrong.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2014, 02:10:49 AM »
this is what I posted;
the fact that there are so many posts on God, Jesus, the bible, Christianity, proves God exists, because try as they might, non believers can not get rid of that FACT! LOL LOL LOL LOL

it proves you are a liar...again!

can't figure out sound reasoning??? no surprise!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

scientists do not know how anything was created. they have "theories"! LOL LOL none have been proven. the complexity of just the human body demands a creator. the sun is the perfect distance from the earth to warm it without burning us up! just happened?? LOL LOL LOL

our dna is exactly the same as a primate/ LOL LOL don't think so. but if you want to put yourself in that group , go ahead! LOL LOL LOL LOL

nope, logic is the result of sound reasoning!

you still don't understand what you read!!LOL LOL LOL

you are still moving??LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

you have not been able to refute God's existence or the fact He created the universe! LOL LOL which is better; to believe in what hasn't been proven(theories), or refuse to believe in what cannot be disproven, God?

the bible was written before science??????? Science is in the bible!LOL LOL LOL If you knew the bible inside out like you say you do, you would know that. you are lying again! what a surprise!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL whose there(their) best knowledge?

the bible and science go together.  Occam's razor shows it usually makes sense to choose the most logical explanation, 
scientific theories have not been proven; the most logical explanation is it took a Creator to create the universe!

NEXT!!!!!! please give another example! this is getting more fun! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

how's that survey coming? LOL LOL LOL LOL

by the way with all the LOL's I put down here, you should notice I am quite happy and entertained, not even close to being the angry, egotistical, prideful, scum stain of a man you accuse me of being!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2014, 02:53:32 AM »
this is what I posted;
See telling the truth makes you feel so much better. God is true because lots of people post about him. Those are your words.

it proves you are a liar...again!
No that is what I said you said.

can't figure out sound reasoning??? no surprise!!LOL LOL LOL LOL
Can't define anything. Big surprise.

scientists do not know how anything was created. they have "theories"!
That are based on facts. Also you forget what a theory is. (Of course you know what it is. You just love to lie and make people think that a theory is not a idea but a well tested formula of how the world works.
LOL LOL none have been proven.
But we are able to use them to get to the moon and mars, build computers and medicine. Quite lying, Science gets stuff done
the complexity of just the human body demands a creator
Why
. the sun is the perfect distance from the earth to warm it without burning us up!
Yeah by about 150 million miles. The orbit of Venus is also in the goldilock zone as well as mars. The composition of the other two planets are the problem. If america was the solar system Missouri would be the goldilock zone.
just happened?? LOL LOL LOL

our dna is exactly the same as a primate/ LOL LOL don't think so. but if you want to put yourself in that group , go ahead! LOL LOL LOL LOL
We are Primates. Name one thing that makes us not primates.

nope, logic is the result of sound reasoning!
Still talking in circles. NAME THE LAWS OF LOGIC. You are so keen in saying you use logic and you don't know what it is. You are lying again aren't you.

you still don't understand what you read!!LOL LOL LOL
I do, but with you it takes a while. You can't even post a reply right.

you are still moving??LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Yes I am learning and growing. You are Stagnation. Stagnation is death.

you have not been able to refute God's existence or the fact He created the universe
I don't have to. I am not making the claim that he has, christians are. You state god did X, I state, Oh really how do you know that.... And you reply you can't disprove god. YOU MAKE THE CLAIM.
! LOL LOL which is better; to believe in what hasn't been proven(theories), or refuse to believe in what cannot be disproven, God?
Anything that can not be disproven (Not able to be falsified) Is wrong. If you can't prove it wrong it is impossible to prove it true. (More of that logic you so like to spout.) To disprove evolution all you have to do is find a precambrian bunny. HOW CAN I DISPROVE GOD. If  you say I can't I already have.

the bible was written before science??????? Science is in the bible
No it really isn't. Name one chemical formula. Well there is animal classification... Where whales are fish and bats are birds... but.
!LOL LOL LOL If you knew the bible inside out like you say you do, you would know that.
Herp derp, lying agian. Chapter and verse or calling bullshit.
you are lying again!
Beat you to it again.
what a surprise!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL whose there(their) best knowledge?

the bible and science go together.  Occam's razor shows it usually makes sense to choose the most logical explanation, 
No Occam's razor does not. Try again. It says the least complex answer that works is usually correct.
scientific theories have not been proven
Lying through omission again. Can I start a lie counter yet.
; the most logical explanation is it took a Creator to create the universe!
Except you have to explain how a infinite god can exist. You have to explain who created god. (And the first time he made a choice he existed in time, so the timeless BS just ain't going to fly. Either he makes choices or he is timeless, he can't be both by the definition of time.(A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future) Even if god exist in his own time line you can't reach infinite through finite choices. 

NEXT!!!!!! please give another example! this is getting more fun! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
I know you don't understand how badly I am beating you, but please I will ask you again. ONE UNDENIABLE PROOF OF A GOD?
how's that survey coming? LOL LOL LOL LOL

by the way with all the LOL's I put down here, you should notice I am quite happy and entertained, not even close to being the angry, egotistical, prideful, scum stain of a man you accuse me of being!
Oh I just thought you were to lazy to come up with a answer. F A I L would work better as that is all you have accomplished.
To dumb to refute anything.  To dumb to argue. You say you have a backbone... I sure wish it was hooked to a brain. LOL

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2014, 03:17:29 AM »
Billions of people in the world.
And the thousands of religions that want control of them.

No wonder things are f**ked up.

Edited:
Sorry for the vulgar word.
But it's fitting.
I'll remove it, if asked.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2014, 02:13:12 PM »
can't even keep track of your lies! LOL LOL LOL LOL what I said and what you said I said are 2 different things! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I posted your post some time ago where you said you knew the bible inside and out, every chapter and verse. your words! too lazy to look it up? or just can't keep track of your lies? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

your post 262
I asked;you can recite the books of the bible? LOL LOL school kids can do that! LOL LOL can you recite what is in each book? no,

your answer;
Yes
caught lying again! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

prove ANY theory has been proven as fact! you can't but you can lie about it!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I don't have to explain what you have stated you already know; you stated inyour post 262 you know the bible inside out; therefore you know God created the universe!LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am never to (too) lazy to come up with an answer! LOL LOL LOL

read it again,  It usually makes sense to chose the most logical explanation for any given problem or in any given situation and odds are that you will be right most of the time.

let the insults fly if it makes you feel better. doesn't bother me. I understand you have to compensate for your poor life decisions. go ahead if it makes you feel better! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2014, 03:08:31 PM »
can't even keep track of your lies! LOL LOL LOL LOL what I said and what you said I said are 2 different things! LOL LOL LOL LOL
Not seeing it. It sounds exactly the same, Elaborate please.

I posted your post some time ago where you said you knew the bible inside and out, every chapter and verse. your words! too lazy to look it up? or just can't keep track of your lies? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
As I did. You keep saying I don't know the bible because I don't believe in it. There is a difference.

your post 262
I asked;you can recite the books of the bible? LOL LOL school kids can do that! LOL LOL can you recite what is in each book? no,
Actually that isn't hard either. BUT IT's A TANGENT, something you like going on a lot

your answer;
Yes
caught lying again! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Without any background this makes you look really dumb.

prove ANY theory has been proven as fact! you can't but you can lie about it!! LOL LOL LOL LOL
We went to the moon following rocket SCIENCE... Evidently it works.

I don't have to explain what you have stated you already know; you stated inyour post 262 you know the bible inside out; therefore you know God created the universe!LOL LOL LOL LOL
And I don't believe the bible is true. You can't use the bible to prove the bible.

I am never to (too) lazy to come up with an answer! LOL LOL LOL
Except this whole debate you have run from the only 2 questions I have asked.

read it again,  It usually makes sense to chose the most logical explanation for any given problem or in any given situation and odds are that you will be right most of the time.
Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily, Thus if we can see how the universe can come into existence without a god, or with a god. the most likely answer is without a god, as we don't have to add more.

let the insults fly if it makes you feel better. doesn't bother me. I understand you have to compensate for your poor life decisions. go ahead if it makes you feel better! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Poor life decisions. Oh really, you can't answer so you insult thinking you are a better person. You are projecting a lot, do you feel bad about your life fish?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2014, 11:31:32 PM »
read the whole post,,,slowly. you might understand better . I doubt it, but try anyway! LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I stated that if  you knew the bible inside and out like you said you did you would know the point that was being discussed. you obviously lied about reading the bible and knowing it inside out.

the moon landing wasn't a theory!

I have given answers, you just don't like them. try again!LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am very happy with my life. I married before having kids, still married. my life is very happy and fulfilling. yours is obviously lacking! you can change that, if you want to. your choice.

my "insults" are just pointing out the obvious! LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL

your insults make you feel you are a better person????????????LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL

just a rehash of your lies and theories that you fail miserably trying to prove! keep it up though, it is entertaining, especially the lies

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2014, 12:09:35 AM »
read the whole post,,,slowly. you might understand better . I doubt it, but try anyway! LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I stated that if  you knew the bible inside and out like you said you did you would know the point that was being discussed. you obviously lied about reading the bible and knowing it inside out.
Or, you could speak clearly so there is no question of your intent. Keep backtracking if you want'

the moon landing wasn't a theory!
What got the craft up there was.

I have given answers, you just don't like them. try again!LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Cause the bible is not a good enough answer. Cause you can't think of any way else it could happen is not proof. These are logical fallacies. (Circular reasoning and arguing from ignorance.)

I am very happy with my life. I married before having kids, still married. my life is very happy and fulfilling. yours is obviously lacking! you can change that, if you want to. your choice.
If this is happy I would hate to see you old and bitter.

my "insults" are just pointing out the obvious! LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL
They do, you can't answer any of my questions. It was very obvious.

your insults make you feel you are a better person????????????LOL OL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Insults are making fun of a person's child. I am only stating the fact that you are not very bright.

just a rehash of your lies and theories that you fail miserably trying to prove! keep it up though, it is entertaining, especially the lies
Still can't point to a lie either.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2014, 02:09:10 AM »
Christianity only proves people are gullible.

Your only partially right.
It's not only Christianity, it's all religions that prove people are gullible.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2014, 06:16:51 PM »
"Cause(because) the bible is not a good enough answer. Cause(because) you can't think of any way else it could happen is not proof. These are logical fallacies. (Circular reasoning and arguing from ignorance.)"

no answer is good enough for you! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you refuse to believe truth and logic, only your fairy tales that are unproven theories!

I am not making fun of somebody's child. prove it!

at least we agree my "insults" point out the obvious! LOL LOL LOL LOL

you are delusional. you are a pathological liar! your lies have been proven many times. you think denying them makes them go away?? LOL LOL LOL LOL

nope, engineering got the rocket up there!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2014, 06:27:16 PM »
what is said about Christianity and other religions can also be said about atheists and other non believers.

It all boils down to what one chooses to believe in. But a person that refuses to believe in God has everything to lose, and an atheist has nothing to gain.