Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled  (Read 15583 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:10:01 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Iraq is falling, Iran is in there, Syria is still killing their own people, afghanistan will fall right after we leave.

nobama was told there would be a vacuum in Iraq if we left too early! a cvacuum filled by terrorists.

how long before another attack here?

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 04:35:15 PM »
Iraq is falling, Iran is in there, Syria is still killing their own people, afghanistan will fall right after we leave.

nobama was told there would be a vacuum in Iraq if we left too early! a cvacuum filled by terrorists.

how long before another attack here?
What prophecy is this the war's and rumors of war... Like it's always been from the dawn of man.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 10:16:52 PM »
the events leading to armegeddon. read Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel.

there have been wars and rumors of wars for centuries. the middle east is the epicenter of the events leading to the false prophet.

Irag is being retaken by the terrorists, iran is sending troops into Iraq. Afghanistan will fall as we leave this year, those 9800 troops left behind will be in jeopardy. Pakistan is getting involved and Syria has a war going still. along with problems in Egypt and Libya

nobama was told leaving too soon from Iraq would create a vaccum , it happened. the 5 terrorists released from gitmo were asked for by name by the terrorists nobama said he would not negotiate with.

this sets the stage for the peacemaker. iran and Pakistan have nukes. the area could go nuclear.

the first city taken was mosul, also referred to as Nineveh, which fell in the same area.

could happen or not, but given the circumstances, the whole middle east could become a major war zone, something that should not be dismissed.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 03:34:04 AM »
Biblical prophecy and war in the middle east is one thing.
If you want to predict the future, think Big OIL profits?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 04:36:36 AM »
I'm not predicting what God's word has already said will happen.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 01:32:26 PM »
the events leading to armegeddon. read Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel.

there have been wars and rumors of wars for centuries. the middle east is the epicenter of the events leading to the false prophet.

Irag is being retaken by the terrorists, iran is sending troops into Iraq. Afghanistan will fall as we leave this year, those 9800 troops left behind will be in jeopardy. Pakistan is getting involved and Syria has a war going still. along with problems in Egypt and Libya

nobama was told leaving too soon from Iraq would create a vaccum , it happened. the 5 terrorists released from gitmo were asked for by name by the terrorists nobama said he would not negotiate with.

this sets the stage for the peacemaker. iran and Pakistan have nukes. the area could go nuclear.

the first city taken was mosul, also referred to as Nineveh, which fell in the same area.

could happen or not, but given the circumstances, the whole middle east could become a major war zone, something that should not be dismissed.
And in five, ten, 20 or 50 years goes by and nothing happens I am sure you will renounce Christ as a fraud right?  ::)

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 05:10:23 PM »
Only God knows the date. Jesus doesn't. don't read much still, eh? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
 I hope you don't pass on these qualities to your bastard son! How would Jesus be a fraud?????????????

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 10:34:34 PM »
I hope you don't pass on these qualities to your bastard son!

That wasn't a Christian thing to say.
Fraudulently claiming to be religious, while calling a child bad names.
Do you feel good about that?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 02:08:52 AM »
Only God knows the date. Jesus doesn't. don't read much still, eh? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
 I hope you don't pass on these qualities to your bastard son! How would Jesus be a fraud? ??? ??? ??? ???
If only god knows the day than how dare jesus say crap about it. In fact unless jesus is god there is no forgiveness of sins. Luke 18:19 only god is good. Mark 2:7 only god can forgive sins. Now the loophole is that a sacrifice can be made of a lamb without blemish Leviticus... However as stated earlier Jesus was not good, as he was not god... And therefore his sacrifice was in vain. Your bible proves that jesus is not the savior... Unless he is god... And if he is god he should know when he is returning. So do you still deny Jesus is god and forsake salvation, or do you claim jesus is god and admit that if the revelations does not happen in a hundred years that god is a lie. GROW SOME BALLS AND STAND FOR YOUR WORD.
Oh also shut the hell up about my son you ignorant Racist asshole.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 02:13:24 AM »
The "name" is in the dictionary. look it up.

I feel sad for the child to have that term describe him. but it is a reflection of the parents, not the child.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 02:40:24 AM »
And here is the backlash as predicted! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Loophole?????LOL LOL LOL LOL there was no Savior in the ot. Why is Jesus called the Lamb of God??????????????

"My " bible proves you are a liar. Jesus stated that to show the rich man that God is above Jesus. Twist it all you want! LOL LOL

God gave Jesus the authority to forgive sins. Matt 9 2-6 don't know the bible inside out as you claim? what a surprise! LOL LOL LOL LOL

"My" Bible proves Jesus is the Savior. Jesus was crucified and resurrected. read Matt., Mark, luke , John.

Matt. 24:36- "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

prove the bible says Jesus is not the Savior! chapter and verse!

God is the Father, Jesus is the Son of God.  show me where I forsake salvation. show the post! Lying again??????? LOL LOL LOL

no one knows when the revelation will happen, but events are unfolding that you do not understand, until you actually study the bible instead of lying about your knowledge of it. how will you know it doesn't happen in 100 yrs?????LOL LOL LOL LOL

how am I racist????Proof?????????? I am using a term that refers to the child of unwed parents as a bastard. it is YOUR fault that term is accurate describing the status of your son.

hijacking a topic again because you cannot disprove it??what a surprise!!!!!!!!!!
the topic is"Biblical prophecy being fulfilled" in case you forgot!

still craving the negative attention I see!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 03:42:25 AM »
The "name" is in the dictionary. look it up.

I feel sad for the child to have that term describe him. but it is a reflection of the parents, not the child.

I admit in front of my lord Jesus I'm a sinner.  But you sir, I can't describe except your not a Christian.  If you are a Christian, we are all in deep trouble.  I dare you to take these post to your minister and let her/him read them.  If they agree, that is not the same faith I share with other Christians.  You are sad but Jesus would have been walking with you since you especially need his help.  A bully picks on children, his child does not post so you have no reason to name call to a child other than your are a bully.  I hope some day you meet ebilly in person and he pulls a Harry Truman on you.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 04:12:18 AM »
sure is different sentiment from past posts racer. maybe you have seen the light!

I apologize for nothing. My beliefs have been ridiculed and my God and Jesus blasphemed. if a person doesn't agree with Christianity, ignore it. if they are dumb enough to criticize and blaspheme a Christians beliefs, what comes their way is on them. they asked for it.

ebilly has a need for negative attention. after another mea culpa on his posts comes another backlash on Christianity.

His sons status is his fault. when he stops ridiculing my beliefs and blaspheming my God, Jesus , and the Holy Spirit, he may get a reprieve.

when he stops lying about knowing the bible inside out and gets caught lying when his "proofs" are proven untrue, he may get a reprieve.

he lacks integrity and is a poor example for his son to follow by being a pathological liar.

he has the power to change that. stop lying, stop blaspheming God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and accept the fact Christian beliefs should be respected, even if he does not share those beliefs.

He is the one that stooped to the low levels of name calling, as he has demonstrated here, high jacking a thread because he disagrees or cannot disprove it.

again, the topic is "Biblical prophecy being fulfilled". this topic is more important than you may think. God has set no date for Jesus' return to set up His kingdom, but He has given signs to watch for. read Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah. also in the nt, Matthew John Hebrews, revelation.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 04:42:35 AM »
sure is different sentiment from past posts racer. maybe you have seen the light!

I apologize for nothing. My beliefs have been ridiculed and my God and Jesus blasphemed. if a person doesn't agree with Christianity, ignore it. if they are dumb enough to criticize and blaspheme a Christians beliefs, what comes their way is on them. they asked for it.

ebilly has a need for negative attention. after another mea culpa on his posts comes another backlash on Christianity.

His sons status is his fault. when he stops ridiculing my beliefs and blaspheming my God, Jesus , and the Holy Spirit, he may get a reprieve.

when he stops lying about knowing the bible inside out and gets caught lying when his "proofs" are proven untrue, he may get a reprieve.

he lacks integrity and is a poor example for his son to follow by being a pathological liar.

he has the power to change that. stop lying, stop blaspheming God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and accept the fact Christian beliefs should be respected, even if he does not share those beliefs.

He is the one that stooped to the low levels of name calling, as he has demonstrated here, high jacking a thread because he disagrees or cannot disprove it.

again, the topic is "Biblical prophecy being fulfilled". this topic is more important than you may think. God has set no date for Jesus' return to set up His kingdom, but He has given signs to watch for. read Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah. also in the nt, Matthew John Hebrews, revelation.

Oh how funny.  Fish I have always seen the light, you have never bothered to ask me or listen to how I feel about my faith.  God does not need you to defend him, I think he would want you to defend a child, that is what a Christian would do.  I pray for you to stop the name calling toward a child, it's just not right.  God can handle any thing that anyone says, he has for century's, but a child should not be bullied.  Give ebilly everything you want that's his choice to play games with you but his child did nothing to you and your using a child to be hurtful and score points in this game.  I do pray you leave the child alone.

Online Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 05:28:22 AM »
Since you guys are so sure of your proof here's a guy who will pay you big bucks for it.

Just a reminder for anyone who says they have proof of any deity, psychic power, or any other magical or supernatural claims. Please see the following challenge.

I know you guys have this wrapped up so perhaps ten percent for me? I mean you will get paid, like Duh!

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Online Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 05:35:10 AM »
Just repeat to them the claims you make in here and I bet they just cut you a check to save further embarrassment on their part..

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 11:31:52 PM »
Mr. Fish
You, stepped over the line.
Your behavior was unacceptable and also detrimental to your Christian faith.

An apology to ebilly, would right this wrong.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2014, 01:39:28 AM »
Fish, please don't call yourself a Christian.  I would not want anyone to put me in the same class as you.  Call yourself religious, for it is religious people who call others names, not people who are "Christ like."  I don't care how you feel about the child's father, it is repugnant to call the child a name.  Jesus, would never call a child a name.  Remember he's the one who said "suffer the little children to come unto me, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2014, 04:09:31 AM »
I did not call the child a name. I don't know his name, but that is what I would address him as. I stated his status as the result of an out of wedlock birth. There are other terms to describe that status. The term is a reflection of the parents, not the child. I repeatedly stated it to show ebilly the log in his eye while he was criticizing the specks in mine. I would think someone who stated he knows the bible inside out would catch on to that.

Luke 6:42
Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

apologize to ebilly?????LOL LOL LOL LOL check on who called whom the names. reread the posts.

ebilly wasted no time calling Jesus a fraud on this thread. no God and Jesus do not need me to defend them. but there comes a point some need to shut up about what they don't agree with. don't agree or believe in Christianity? ignore it and move on.

sure I could just ignore ebilly's insults towards Christianity and God and Jesus. But I see nothing wrong with standing up for my beliefs.

you may not think I am a christian,but that is not your call, just an opinion. I follow God's and Jesus' teachings, far from perfectly, but I never claimed to be perfect. I refuse to sit on the fence and tolerate crap and not speak up!
but even you Igahmah are a sinner! Romans 4:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.

I have ignored many insults and comments, but when enough is enough I speak up. reread ALL the posts so you get a clearer picture, starting months ago.

Matthew 10:33
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven.

where were you igahmah when the insults were flying? when God , Jesus, and the Holy Spirit were being blasphemed? no input then but you want to defend the ones insulting Christians? not a peep when I was being called names??????
You chose to be silent and not point out the lies flying? no bible verses to prove the ones insulting were wrong? no reproofs?

If you want to sit by quietly, that's fine. your choice. I for one will not be intimidated in a time where Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs, yet degrading behaviors are being celebrated.

Yes , I could have just let it all go. I could have responded as Jesus did. I have given some(not a lot) of encouragement to ebilly when he said he used to be a believer but had to give it up and it was the hardest thing he ever had to do, only to receive a backlash from him. reread the posts. I chose to take a different approach, maybe not how I should have responded, but it cut through the crap and showed ebilly for the liar he is. I repeatedly proved it with his own words. I thought he might see the light and the error of his ways. he sunk to new lows instead. the door has always been open for honest discussion, he chose not to.

why didn't racer try to help ebilly ? why didn't racer state when ebilly was wrong or encourage him to study the bible? why didn't you???

many of you "so called" Christians were silent when the insults were flying, not one of you stated ebilly, hi, shady were wrong. not one of you asked any questions to ebilly or encouraged him to study the bible. you are a reflection of Laodicea: The Complacent Church (Revelation 3:14-22)

There is no doubt what my beliefs are. 2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.”

Not once have I stated I hate ebilly, prove otherwise. he could have just as easily shut up and moved on or at least intelligently discuss the issue. He chose not to and chose to be consumed by his own anger towards Christianity. the door has always been open for him to honestly discuss God and Jesus. he chose a path of anger instead. the ball is in his court to change his attitude and direction if he wants to experience the peace of being in God's rest;
 Matt 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2014, 06:00:20 AM »
I did not call the child a name. I don't know his name, but that is what I would address him as. I stated his status as the result of an out of wedlock birth. There are other terms to describe that status. The term is a reflection of the parents, not the child. I repeatedly stated it to show ebilly the log in his eye while he was criticizing the specks in mine. I would think someone who stated he knows the bible inside out would catch on to that.

Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

apologize to ebilly? ??? ?LOL LOL LOL LOL check on who called whom the names. reread the posts.

ebilly wasted no time calling Jesus a fraud on this thread. no God and Jesus do not need me to defend them. but there comes a point some need to shut up about what they don't agree with. don't agree or believe in Christianity? ignore it and move on.

sure I could just ignore ebilly's insults towards Christianity and God and Jesus. But I see nothing wrong with standing up for my beliefs.

you may not think I am a christian,but that is not your call, just an opinion. I follow God's and Jesus' teachings, far from perfectly, but I never claimed to be perfect. I refuse to sit on the fence and tolerate crap and not speak up!
but even you Igahmah are a sinner! Romans 4:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.

I have ignored many insults and comments, but when enough is enough I speak up. reread ALL the posts so you get a clearer picture, starting months ago.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven.

where were you igahmah when the insults were flying? when God , Jesus, and the Holy Spirit were being blasphemed? no input then but you want to defend the ones insulting Christians? not a peep when I was being called names? ??? ??
You chose to be silent and not point out the lies flying? no bible verses to prove the ones insulting were wrong? no reproofs?

If you want to sit by quietly, that's fine. your choice. I for one will not be intimidated in a time where Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs, yet degrading behaviors are being celebrated.

Yes , I could have just let it all go. I could have responded as Jesus did. I have given some(not a lot) of encouragement to ebilly when he said he used to be a believer but had to give it up and it was the hardest thing he ever had to do, only to receive a backlash from him. reread the posts. I chose to take a different approach, maybe not how I should have responded, but it cut through the crap and showed ebilly for the liar he is. I repeatedly proved it with his own words. I thought he might see the light and the error of his ways. he sunk to new lows instead. the door has always been open for honest discussion, he chose not to.

why didn't racer try to help ebilly ? why didn't racer state when ebilly was wrong or encourage him to study the bible? why didn't you???

many of you "so called" Christians were silent when the insults were flying, not one of you stated ebilly, hi, shady were wrong. not one of you asked any questions to ebilly or encouraged him to study the bible. you are a reflection of Laodicea: The Complacent Church (Revelation 3:14-22)

There is no doubt what my beliefs are. 2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.”

Not once have I stated I hate ebilly, prove otherwise. he could have just as easily shut up and moved on or at least intelligently discuss the issue. He chose not to and chose to be consumed by his own anger towards Christianity. the door has always been open for him to honestly discuss God and Jesus. he chose a path of anger instead. the ball is in his court to change his attitude and direction if he wants to experience the peace of being in God's rest;
 Matt 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Can you not reason?  You did call a child a name just because his father did not agree with your faith.. You are wrong, dead wrong.  My prayers for you continue.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »
that name is a label his unwed parents gave him. keep twisting all you want! LOL LOL LOL beat it to death all you want, it does not change the fact the boy is illegitimate!

you dwell on oNE thing I stated(it isn't false), but you are silent on the lies, name calling, or anything ebilly stated. you condone what he states 100%???????????

How did he end his second post on this thread? calling me a name!

go ahead and condone his behavior all you want! You are making his day right now! LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 01:31:41 PM »
that name is a label his unwed parents gave him. keep twisting all you want! LOL LOL LOL beat it to death all you want, it does not change the fact the boy is illegitimate!

you dwell on oNE thing I stated(it isn't false), but you are silent on the lies, name calling, or anything ebilly stated. you condone what he states 100%???????????

How did he end his second post on this thread? calling me a name!

go ahead and condone his behavior all you want! You are making his day right now! LOL LOL LOL
You know whats sad fish, You had asked me how many people you turned from christ, and now you have christians telling you to apologize, but unlike you I do forgive you. For I can forgive my enemies 77 times 7 times. I know you don't deserve it, but you have shown me that there are good christians out there, even if you will never be one. I asked you to stop, you won't, so I will ask again. I am not asking for a apology, for I know you can't as your heart is hardened. All I ask is for you to stop.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 02:01:24 PM »
I did not call the child a name. I don't know his name, but that is what I would address him as. I stated his status as the result of an out of wedlock birth.
And I guess you would call a black child a N@ because it is still in some dictionaries. Or a teenager a F@ because they like the same sex. you are a sad little man.
There are other terms to describe that status. The term is a reflection of the parents, not the child. I repeatedly stated it to show ebilly the log in his eye while he was criticizing the specks in mine. I would think someone who stated he knows the bible inside out would catch on to that.
Not realizing that the statement only applies to the individual reading it. Fish you can never remove my log while your eye has a forest in it.

apologize to ebilly? ??? ?LOL LOL LOL LOL check on who called whom the names. reread the posts.
Yes look at how many of his friends and family I insulted, or made fun of anything but his IQ (And perhaps his sexuality, but when you talk about homosexuals so much you might need to come out yourself) Oh 0 times

ebilly wasted no time calling Jesus a fraud on this thread
And you spent zero time debating it like a adult. If we can't question if god exist then where is the freedom.
. no God and Jesus do not need me to defend them. but there comes a point some need to shut up about what they don't agree with. don't agree or believe in Christianity? ignore it and move on.
Freedom of speech. I have every right to question it, and when you keep making threads attacking science and lifestyles I have every right to defend them.

Sure stand for your faith with Logic, reason and humility, not by being a ass.

And when one is reborn they become a new creation, the old things pass away. How does calling my son a name strengthen the lord. Were you ever reborn.

And surely I tell you not to forgive them 7 times but to forgive them 77 times 7 times. I am not bound to that but I forgive you... Because I know you can't forgive me.

And test all things and stand for those things that are true.

where were you igahmah when the insults were flying? when God , Jesus, and the Holy Spirit were being blasphemed? no input then but you want to defend the ones insulting Christians? not a peep when I was being called names? ??? ??

Most of my attacks were not against Christianity itself but against fundies who use it to propogate untruths. In a way us atheist are what is keeping Christianity from turning into a islamic religion. If we don't call you out on untruths you would believe the sun goes around the earth and sits on pillars.

Not once have I stated I hate ebilly, prove otherwise. he could have just as easily shut up and moved on or at least intelligently discuss the issue.
Yes because where I tried to prove you were making prophesy up (I never attacked god, mind you, I attacked your knowledge of god. You stated that this is a prophesy and I was pointing out this is one of the things that drive people from the church. Every 5 years or so you hear Rapture. Just forget about finding out when it will happen. It's like losing your virginity, the more you talk to your friends about how it will happen soon, the less likely we will believe it.
He chose not to and chose to be consumed by his own anger towards Christianity.
All I have asked for is one proof. You think everything is a suitable answer but I told you it is not for me.
the door has always been open for him to honestly discuss God and Jesus.
he chose a path of anger instead. the ball is in his court to change his attitude and direction if he wants to experience the peace of being in God's rest;
I like how you picture me as a angry person. I am a happy go lucky guy who loves to debate and ask questions. It is sad that you try to read me and fail. I think I would take you a lot better if every answer you gave wasn't 50 years old. I am sorry but as new technology shows up the apologist has failed to even try to come close.
Fine so fish is one unable to debate truth with you then. If you wish not to debate why are you here. If you are here to debate why do you keep bringing up my son and trying to upset me.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 06:54:24 PM »
I'll stop when you stop.

How did you end your 2nd post on here??

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 07:09:55 PM »
I'll stop when you stop.

How did you end your 2nd post on here??
I said that if you insist on calling this Prophesy, (Which I laughed at) then you have to admit jesus is a liar.
There are 3 points here.
You accurately know that this is a prophecy.
That you do not have faith in jesus
That jesus is a fraud.
Any one of those would beat the circle. If you admitted that you might be wrong and seeing the future wrong, Then you would not be caught in this circle.
If you had faith in both Jesus and your prophesy then you would have nothing to be scared of or 3
Jesus is a fraud.

I personally feel that all three may be wrong, but I know #2 is wrong for sure. If you had faith in a mustard seed you wouldn't have to try to run when put in a corner.
That said I do not have faith in a god or gods. That would mean that I do believe that jesus is a fraud, a non existent human. I have every right to do that, as I am a human with free will.
Now please beg your God for forgiveness.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »

2 posts, different tones! go figure! LOL LOL

nope a black kid is a black kid. if he was illegitimate as your son he would have the same status. the homosexual kid is that. you twisting ain't working.

now suggesting I am homosexual??LOL LOL LOL LOL you are the one that said you were born gay!!!!!

atheists are performing a public service???LOL LOL LOL what untruths have YOU exposed??? Who said "the sun goes around the earth and sits on pillars"?

How were you trying to prove I was making prophecy up?  Jesus states in Matt 24:6 And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.

"You stated that this is a prophesy and I was pointing out this is one of the things that drive people from the church."
 show me your statement pointing out this prophecy is one of the things driving people from the church! you made no such statement!!

Jesus has given us signs to watch for, so we can know He is coming soon.
I have stated before there is no rapture.

My proofs have come from the bible.

you have stated before you have anger issues. I believe you! reread the tone of the posts in this topic, and others! you are the one that started with the insults, not me. I am capable of debating without insults, I don't believe you are.

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fullfilled . This topic is more important than ever, given world events. start another thread to whine about how mean I am, and try to debate/discuss this one intelligently without insults.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2014, 07:52:09 PM »
It is a prophecy not a prophesy! LOL LOL Jesus stated in Matt 24:6 of  wars and rumors of wars. Wars in the middle east leading up to armageddon  are prophetic and are in the bible.

your 3 points are ridiculous
1- I believe Jesus words in the bible ,there are wars and rumors of wars going on right now! Prohecy fulfilled! whether they lead to Armageddon is yet to be seen.
2 LOL LOL who has faith in a mustard seed???????? why put it in a corner??LOL LOL LOL LOL who is afraid?? what will happen will happen whether we like it or not!

I stated at the end of post#3-could happen or not, but given the circumstances, the whole middle east could become a major war zone, something that should not be dismissed.

This is what you should read: Matt 17:20-
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

3-You can choose to deny Jesus' existence , but don't insult my belief He does exist.
You want to deny God's existence and Jesus as the Savior ? fine . just don't insult my beliefs in them.

I am very capable of debating truth. I have supplied facts to back up my statements. you choose to deny them. your choice, but that doesn't make my proofs untrue.

God has forgiven me as I have forgiven you.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2014, 10:51:10 PM »
It is a prophecy not a prophesy! LOL LOL Jesus stated in Matt 24:6 of  wars and rumors of wars. Wars in the middle east leading up to armageddon  are prophetic and are in the bible.
Middle east has always been at war. This is not a prophecy, this is a fact. Next thing you know we will say the earth going around the sun is a sign  ::)

your 3 points are ridiculous
1- I believe Jesus words in the bible ,there are wars and rumors of wars going on right now!
We have not had a period of 5 years when there wasn't been a war.
Prohecy fulfilled! whether they lead to Armageddon is yet to be seen.
There was also the, Verily I say this generation shall not pass away... And yet no one from the roman empire is alive today.
2 LOL LOL who has faith in a mustard seed? ??? ??? ? why put it in a corner??LOL LOL LOL LOL who is afraid?? what will happen will happen whether we like it or not!

I stated at the end of post#3-could happen or not, but given the circumstances, the whole middle east could become a major war zone, something that should not be dismissed.

This is what you should read: Matt 17:20-
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
I realize the verse, I was using it to show if your faith was the value of a mustard seed you wouldn't have even questioned that jesus was coming in 5, 10 or a hundred years.

3-You can choose to deny Jesus' existence , but don't insult my belief He does exist.
You want to deny God's existence and Jesus as the Savior ? fine . just don't insult my beliefs in them.
Than don't go making threads that call it out. I don't go to your house and say your god is stupid. You are the one bringing it to the marketplace of ideas and shining it up. Can't blame me if I don't want to buy (In my opinion) your polished turd. 

I am very capable of debating truth.
Haven't seen it.
I have supplied facts to back up my statements.
Not a single one.
you choose to deny them.
God did it is not proof of anything. Prove god did it.
your choice, but that doesn't make my proofs untrue.
You have yet to supply anything other than god did it.

God has forgiven me as I have forgiven you.
Oh, so no more bringing my son into it... Oh of course not. I will wait for that to return.

2 posts, different tones! go figure! LOL LOL

nope a black kid is a black kid.
Why, I can find a dictionary claiming he is a N Why is it different.
if he was illegitimate as your son he would have the same status. the homosexual kid is that. you twisting ain't working.

now suggesting I am homosexual??LOL LOL LOL LOL you are the one that said you were born gay!!!!!
I said that one is born gay, not that I am gay.

atheists are performing a public service???LOL LOL LOL what untruths have YOU exposed
Noahs flood... For one,
??? Who said "the sun goes around the earth and sits on pillars"?
Your bible. Read it.

How were you trying to prove I was making prophecy up?  Jesus states in Matt 24:6 And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.
That is not a prophecy. Learn what prophecy is. The only part of it is the part you skip, THIS GENERATION WILL NOT PASS AWAY BEFORE THE SON OF MAN RETURNS IN GLORY...

"You stated that this is a prophesy and I was pointing out this is one of the things that drive people from the church."
 show me your statement pointing out this prophecy is one of the things driving people from the church! you made no such statement!!
I used something called Induction. By showing how stupid it sounded I thought you could see why prophecy was a fail. While I thought the idea that we have been close to the second coming of christ for 2000 years now, that we are no closer was evident in my post about how silly prophecy was, I didn't make myself clear enough.

Jesus has given us signs to watch for, so we can know He is coming soon.
2000 years is not soon.
I have stated before there is no rapture.
Fine, but no second coming of jesus happening either.

My proofs have come from the bible.
And lots of people who read the bible disagree with you. Unless you are all knowing maybe your understanding is wrong... Oh well I know that was a dumb idea as soon as I said it. YOU COULD NEVER BE WRONG.

you have stated before you have anger issues.
Nope Chuck tesla, inventor of the taxidermied Alternating motor you fail.
I believe you! reread the tone of the posts in this topic,
Maybe you put the tones in.
and others! you are the one that started with the insults, not me. I am capable of debating without insults, I don't believe you are.
So every atheist has insulted you first. You know when the world is against you, maybe you should stop being a ass to the world.

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fullfilled . This topic is more important than ever, given world events. start another thread to whine about how mean I am, and try to debate/discuss this one intelligently without insults.
Fine, Prophecy is important, but if I can find a failed prophecy, do you not have to admit your bible has a flaw. According to your book  Deuteronomy 18:21–22
21 “You may say in your heart, ‘How will we know the word which YHVH has not spoken?’ 22 “When a prophet speaks in the name of YHVH, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which YHVH has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
And as all of the generation that saw jesus are in fact dead, jesus was not of god.
What else went wrong

For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people. He shall slay with the sword thy daughters in the field: and he shall make a fort against thee, and cast a mount against thee, and lift up the buckler against thee. And he shall set engines of war against thy walls, and with his axes he shall break down thy towers. By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach. With the hoofs of his horses shall he tread down all thy streets: he shall slay thy people by the sword, and thy strong garrisons shall go down to the ground. And they shall make a spoil of thy riches, and make a prey of thy merchandise: and they shall break down thy walls, and destroy thy pleasant houses: and they shall lay thy stones and thy timber and thy dust in the midst of the water. And I will cause the noise of thy songs to cease; and the sound of thy harps shall be no more heard. And I will make thee like the top of a rock: thou shalt be a place to spread nets upon; thou shalt be built no more: for I the LORD have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD

Tyre still exist.

In Ezekiel 30:10-11 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. He and his army—the most ruthless of nations— will be brought in to destroy the land. They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain. (NIV)Egypt has never fellWant to say they are metaphors, fine. Just don't tote it as fact

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2014, 01:00:09 AM »
Defend faith and Jesus all you want.  Just don't call people names while doing it.  No matter what you think, it's not Christ like.  Remember when Jesus said "but whoever strikes you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also."  Jesus did not tell us to argue with people about who He is.  He asks us to believe in Him.  As long as you let people know you believe in Jesus, you don't have to fight His battles for Him.  Jesus doesn't need you to "defend" Him.  He just says don't deny Him.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2014, 01:14:58 AM »
Mr. Fish
Your losing the debate.
The reason is obvious.
Jesus Christ was more liberal than you are.