Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled  (Read 15601 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2014, 04:14:04 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2014, 03:36:45 AM »
shady

what age does the bible say the earth is ??

Most bible thumpers use the good book to prove,  every thing is around 7000 years old.

what date does the bible say the earth ends?

Your the biblical expert on that question. I don't know when it will end.
The Sun might burp and incinerate us or a some thing big might smash earth to pieces or out of it's orbit.
But I'm damn sure, that what's happening  in the Middle East doesn't mean shit on the astrological scale.
My biggest fear is conservative religious fanatics.
They can't destroy earth, but they can change the level of intelligent life on the planet.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2014, 01:24:42 PM »
everything has a biginning and an end, except God.

I asked you what age does the bible says the earth is ??

I don't care how old the earth is. I don't know when the earth will end, but it will.

astrological scales?? LOL LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2014, 01:35:23 PM »
if the earth is around 7000 yrs old, how can fossils be older than that?  The bible doesn't give the age. some have tried to deduce it through the geneology of people in the bible, but that isn't accurate. that is why I don't believe the age of the earth is relevant.

The fact it will end one day is relevant. That fact shapes or should, our behaviors and actions. It won't end on it's own. God will see to that, and again Jesus will be the Savior that saves the world and all humanity from itself.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2014, 03:32:38 PM »
So, your saying God and Jesus will save the world, and all of humanity.
And they will do it by destroying it.

It's difficult debating with people who's logic is twisted by religion.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2014, 09:16:32 PM »
show me where I said " God and Jesus will save the world, and all of humanity.And they will do it by destroying it."

They will save us from satan destroying it and all of mankind. God and Jesus are not going to destroy the earth . show me where God and Jesus will destroy the earth.

the antichrist will have people believe he is god, he will get nations to unite in the war of armegeddon. If it there is no intervention by Jesus, the world will be destroyed. This is the short version. The complete prophecy is  in the book of Reveleation in the nt and in daniel, in the ot. Isaiah, jeremiah, are good reads also.

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:43 PM »
"The bible is wrong about everything, you would have to be retarded to believe any of it.." ?

a person would have to be a fool to believe the bible is wrong

what is the bible wrong about? ??? ??? ???
No that is not how we play the game, name one thing the bible has right.
See no mater what I point out you will say that I am wrong because the bible, but I live in a place called reality... It's nice this time of year.
Unlike bullshit mountain (John Steward, 2008) We can't stick our head in the "Mud" when our world is changed by the real world.
SO WHAT HAS THE BIBLE GOT RIGHT.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2014, 11:55:49 PM »
everything has a biginning and an end, except God.

I asked you what age does the bible says the earth is ??

I don't care how old the earth is. I don't know when the earth will end, but it will.

astrological scales?? LOL LOL LOL
This is Special pleading. Everyone else has a beginning but your god does not require it, thus it is not a argument Marked our.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2014, 02:51:03 AM »
those posts were responses  to rick and shady. are you answering for everyone again?

I again asked shady a question , not you.

your example of a prophecy unfulfilled was tyre. that was proven wrong

the prophecy of Jesus being born, died, and resurrected has been fulfilled, whether you believe it or not.

the topic is bible prophecy being fulfilled.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2014, 06:08:29 PM »
those posts were responses  to rick and shady. are you answering for everyone again?
Actually I stated that the arguement didn't exist because it is not logical.

I again asked shady a question , not you.

your example of a prophecy unfulfilled was tyre. that was proven wrong
No you moved the goalpost. Tyre does exist, but now you state oh not to it's former glory. No where in that verse does it say former glory... Now what about the other ones. How about the Egypt one?

the prophecy of Jesus being born, died, and resurrected has been fulfilled, whether you believe it or not.
Circular reasoning, you are using the bible to prove Jesus's prophesies are true to prove that the bible is true.
the topic is bible prophecy being fulfilled.
And you have yet to prove a single one has happened.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2014, 09:05:06 PM »
those were not Jesus' prophecies. ever hear of John the baptist? read coyote's post.

you said once you are a mechanic. ever rebuild an engine or repair a badly dameged vehicle. it is never exactly the same. same with tyre. it never regained the status it had after it was conquered. it was not rebuilt and does not exist to day as it did in before.

the prophecy has been fullfilled!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2014, 09:49:00 PM »
those were not Jesus' prophecies. ever hear of John the baptist? read coyote's post.

you said once you are a mechanic. ever rebuild an engine or repair a badly dameged vehicle. it is never exactly the same. same with tyre. it never regained the status it had after it was conquered. it was not rebuilt and does not exist to day as it did in before.

the prophecy has been fullfilled!
And if I fix a car so that it runs, even if it has problems I don't say I can't fix it.
'

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2014, 02:02:28 AM »
but it isn't the same as it was. what other prophecy has failed?

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2014, 03:27:50 AM »
This question is for Mr. Fish
What  "Biblical prophecy" is being fulfilled?
Will earth and all it's inhabitant's, survive this prophecy?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2014, 02:09:43 PM »
the frequency of earthquakes, floods, tornados, the drought out west, wild fires. we have always had these, but there are more occurring and higher intensity.

diseases. we got ebola making a comeback, mers. these are not simple cases . they act quickly and if not treated quickly the person dies.

the rampant invasion of illegals, the state of our country. the US is not a world leader, is not respected and is not economically solvent. The military is being ruined now.

the moral decay continues to increase.

The earth and it's inhabitants will survive only because of Jesus' intervention.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2014, 04:47:49 PM »
the frequency of earthquakes, floods, tornados, the drought out west, wild fires. we have always had these, but there are more occurring and higher intensity.
Bad weather increasing, now is it a prophecy or humans pumping millions of tons of Green house gasses into the air... Like science said would happen. Earthquaukes for the last 20 years is about average. It is true we have had some strong ones but the plates move, nothing uncommon.

diseases. we got ebola making a comeback, mers. these are not simple cases . they act quickly and if not treated quickly the person dies.
If Jesus had been alive today he would have considered the world Disease free. So we have a few cases of ebola we have to remember that the killers of the old world are dead. (Small pox, dissenter.)

the rampant invasion of illegals, the state of our country. the US is not a world leader, is not respected and is not economically solvent. The military is being ruined now.
Not important, America is not relevant to the bible world. America is no where in the bible.

Moral decay. We ended slavery, child rape, child abuse, Child labor. I guess is was better in the old days when we could stone homosexuals. I guess we should run off inter-racial couples as well.

The earth and it's inhabitants will survive only because of Jesus' intervention.
We will survive or die by our own works.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2014, 11:51:31 PM »
Oklahoma has been shaking pretty good this year. a lot of states are shaking that usually don't. fracking can be part of it in the areas near where it is going on, but the frequency and locations can't be dismissed .

If a frog could fly , it wouldn't bump it's ass when jumping. If's are nonsense. it wasn't disease free when He was on earth. it wasn't just a few cases of ebola. a great book to read is "the hot zone". measles and mumps got a lot of people sick last winter. if smallpox is dead why does the military still get vaccinated for it , typhoid, cholera, yellow fever?

It is interesting that America isn't mentioned by name in the bible, but that can't be construed as the US having no role in bible prophecy or in the end times

child rape child abuse has been ended? LOL LOL watch the evening news. homosexuality degrades morality. ask some in the military how ell they like dadt being repealed. a lot I work with don't like it.

we cannot control everything that will help us live or kill us. if that was true, crime victims would be nonexistent, sickness and diseases would not be.

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fulfilled, what prophecy has failed

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 12:45:52 AM »
Oklahoma has been shaking pretty good this year. a lot of states are shaking that usually don't. fracking can be part of it in the areas near where it is going on, but the frequency and locations can't be dismissed .
You are correct that we are having more earthquakes where there are people, however it is because we are having fewer the ocean. It total the amount of earthquakes are statistically the same.

If a frog could fly , it wouldn't bump it's ass when jumping. If's are nonsense. it wasn't disease free when He was on earth.
Exactly, if you were poor you didn't have a high survival rate. Jesus raising from the dead wasn't nearly as Amazing as the fact that he lived to be 33
it wasn't just a few cases of ebola. a great book to read is "the hot zone". measles and mumps got a lot of people sick last winter. if smallpox is dead why does the military still get vaccinated for it
We have viruses stored in cold storage. While for all practical reasons it is dead it could be brought back. It no longer exist in the wild.
typhoid, cholera, yellow fever?

It is interesting that America isn't mentioned by name in the bible, but that can't be construed as the US having no role in bible prophecy or in the end times
Special pleading. You are adding things to the Prophecy because you want america to be important.

child rape child abuse has been ended?
No but something is done about it now, unlike 50 years ago when you could beat your child black and blue and no-one would care.
LOL LOL watch the evening news. homosexuality degrades morality. ask some in the military how ell they like dadt being repealed. a lot I work with don't like it.
And there are several who applaud it.

we cannot control everything that will help us live or kill us. if that was true, crime victims would be nonexistent, sickness and diseases would not be.

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fulfilled, what prophecy has failed
How about the others I gave. In Ezekiel 30:10-11 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. He and his army—the most ruthless of nations— will be brought in to destroy the land. They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain. (NIV)Egypt has never fell
Please explain this away... (And the dance continues.)

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2014, 01:27:54 AM »

So your saying if things are going bad, then every one should follow your advice.
That would explain the terrible out look you have on life.
It's about the control you want but can't have.

I think life on Earth is going pretty good.
No major wars.
No asteroids or volcano's causing massive climate change.
No plaques of biblical proportion.
The standard and quality of life is on the rise.

The only places that are really F#@ked up
Are the ones that have a religious problem.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2014, 02:09:00 AM »
that earthquake in Alaska wasn't in a highly populated  area neither were many of the others in the US in recent months. Oklahoma has had more earthquakes this year than California. but they are increasing worldwide.

Jesus living to 33 is more amazing than His resurrection???? His resurrection fulfilled the prophecy. His age at death is irrelevant

you are the one bringing America to the discussion, I simply stated " It is interesting that America isn't mentioned by name in the bible, but that can't be construed as the US having no role in bible prophecy or in the end times".

you stated child rape and child abuse was ended and now you say it hasn't? LOL LOL proof 50 yrs a child could be beaten black and blue and no one would care! how does any of that fulfill bible prophecy? the depravity against children is getting worse. read what is happening to some of the girls coming across the border now!

the ones applauding abnormal lifestyles is part of things that have to happen
depravity will increase, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”
 –2 Timothy 4:3-4

Continue to read ez 30:20-26 Egypt fell
Egypt fell and never recovered, just like tyre.  I have spent time there. it is a poor country. their biggest industry is tourism, not too much of that now.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2014, 02:21:30 AM »
I have a great outlook on life! everyday we are getting closer to Jesus coming to set up God's kingdom! the cares of the world will vanish, no sickness, wars, just peace. Who wouldn't like that.

control I can't have ??? ??LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

life on earth is pretty good??LOL LOL LOL how good is safe travel abroad? how is life in the middle east, mexico, south America??

how is the economy here? everyone is working, the government is solvent??? crime? go and walk around Chicago!

no major wars? I guess the wars of Syria, Afghanistan, iran, Iraq, with turkey getting involved isn't a major war? ??? ??? ? those kids getting kidnapped by boko haram will disagree with you

the standard and quality of life is on the rise???LOL LOL LOL LOL how many people have given up trying to find a job and are no longer counted in the unemployment rate? 92 million. record numbers on welfare and disability.
this is a rising standard of living? and that is just here in the US. what about worldwide? what about those refugees fleeing their homes where wars are being waged, their life is getting better? If things were so good in mexico, central and south America, why are we being flooded with illegal immigrants here?
better get a grip on reality Pollyanna. it will get worse.

I don't like it, but these things have to happen to pave the way for Jesus to come back and set up God's kingdom on earth.

these events are fulfilling bible prophecy, whether you like it or not, or believe it or not.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2014, 03:10:12 AM »
that earthquake in Alaska wasn't in a highly populated  area neither were many of the others in the US in recent months. Oklahoma has had more earthquakes this year than California. but they are increasing worldwide.
It may seem like it, but they really haven't.

Jesus living to 33 is more amazing than His resurrection? ??? His resurrection fulfilled the prophecy. His age at death is irrelevant
Ok 2 things here. First Disease killed of a higher percentage of people in the past then today. Disease, as it was in the first century, no longer exist. Second again you are using the bible to prove the bible. Thus it is circular reasoning. Will not debate non-issues.

you are the one bringing America to the discussion, I simply stated " It is interesting that America isn't mentioned by name in the bible, but that can't be construed as the US having no role in bible prophecy or in the end times".
It can and does, The bible does not state america, america is not stated in prophesy. Logic again can be your friend.

you stated child rape and child abuse was ended and now you say it hasn't?
Slavery is outlawed as well but it happens. I thought you knew I meant it was now illegal.
LOL LOL proof 50 yrs a child could be beaten black and blue and no one would care!
Are you telling me that 50 years ago Family services were as strenuous as it is now?
how does any of that fulfill bible prophecy?
You brought up morality, now are afraid of the answers.
the depravity against children is getting worse. read what is happening to some of the girls coming across the border now!
Non Sequester, You bring one issue where it is bad and state that it proves your point.

the ones applauding abnormal lifestyles is part of things that have to happen
only according to a Vocal minority.
depravity will increase, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Again circular argument. You are getting good at them.

Egypt fell and never recovered, just like tyre.
Oh in what year did Nebacanizer conquer Egypt. Weird I though Rome still considered Egypt a individual nation and even had Mark Anthony try to gain Cleopatra favor to go after the murderers of Caesar. 
Quote from: fish ink=topic=31798.msg277519#msg277519 date=1403748540
  I have spent time there. it is a poor country. their biggest industry is tourism, not too much of that now.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »
although it is a pagan ritual,why is easter celebrated? His resurrection is a historical fact and fullfilled the prophecy.

diseases are still here. they have not gone away. what do they have to do with Jesus living to 33? nothing. His death fulfilled a prophecy.

you repeated what I said, except you can't rule out the role the US may play in end times prophecy.
"It can and does, The bible does not state america, america is not stated in prophesy."

you said child rape and child abuse has been ended. you are wrong.

keep the whole statement complete. your separating parts of a sentence loses all meaning.

nope, stating facts ;this is going on now and getting worse.For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

the year is irrelevant
can't find any prophecies that failed? thought so.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2014, 07:58:28 PM »
although it is a pagan ritual,why is easter celebrated
Because children love candy and Adults like watching kids find eggs.
? His resurrection is a historical fact and fullfilled the prophecy.
So holidays equal fact's now. Why do we celebrate all Hollow Eve? Or for that mater St Patrick day? 

diseases are still here. they have not gone away.
But they have become survivable. We are not as in bad a shape as we were when the prophecy of jesus returned was made. If this is the birthing pains why do they feel a lot less severe then before the impregnation?
what do they have to do with Jesus living to 33? nothing. His death fulfilled a prophecy.
You can't use circular arguments. Unless you can prove Jesus died and came back from the grave without the bible it is a circular argument... Will not be debated.

you repeated what I said, except you can't rule out the role the US may play in end times prophecy.
"It can and does, The bible does not state america, america is not stated in prophesy."
Sure I can, it's not even mentioned. Unless you mean you can pick and chose prophecy like a Chinese Buffet.

you said child rape and child abuse has been ended. you are wrong.
I said that it is illegal now. It was not in the past.

keep the whole statement complete. your separating parts of a sentence loses all meaning.
You won't even quote and you talk to me about losing meaning. See I don't even know which part you are talking about.

nope, stating facts ;this is going on now and getting worse.For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”
Ah so the bible predicted that people would find out the bible isn't true. Well you found one prophecy that came true.

the year is irrelevant
can't find any prophecies that failed? thought so.
Yeah read it and it never happened. While Egypt has had hard times it has never not been a nation, and never conquered by Babylon. I can walk the streets of Egypt and find people who can trace there family all the way back to the old kingdom.
If being destroyed just means they won't be strong anymore one could say the same about any empire.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2014, 12:48:19 AM »
what is the reason for the Easter celebration?

the birth pangs haven't started, you will know when they do.

you said child rape and child abuse(and child labor) was ended;
"Moral decay. We ended slavery, child rape, child abuse, Child labor. I guess is was better in the old days when we could stone homosexuals. I guess we should run off inter-racial couples as well. "

you can choose to disagree Jesus was resurrected, that doesn't change the fact He was! the prophecy was fulfilled.

can't follow? then reread the posts. I don't need to quote.

read it again;  FOR THE TIME WILL WHEN THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE, But after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; AND THEY SHALL TURN AWAY THEIR EARS FROM THE TRUTH, and shall be turned unto fables.”
the people did not find the bible to be untrue! this is also happening now, another prophecy being fulfilled!

the most common strain of ebola is not survivable, mers if not treated promptly is not survivable.

Egypt has never been a nation? It is a nation state a mixture of both, an irrelevant point. But it was conquered by Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king. the prophecy was fulfilled.

people from other countries, including the USA can trace their roots back to the old kingdom, what's your point?

you still have not cited a prophecy that failed. there are many yet to be fulfilled.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2014, 02:21:32 AM »
what is the reason for the Easter celebration?
More people would say it has to do with the Easter bunny hiding eggs then the resurrection of Jesus. I mean we could just call it spring day if we wanted and nothing of value would be lost.   

the birth pangs haven't started, you will know when they do.
If a child takes that long to be born you might just have a stillborn.

you said child rape and child abuse(and child labor) was ended;
And I clarified that I meant legally they are abolished.
"Moral decay. We ended slavery, child rape, child abuse, Child labor. I guess is was better in the old days when we could stone homosexuals. I guess we should run off inter-racial couples as well. "

you can choose to disagree Jesus was resurrected, that doesn't change the fact He was! the prophecy was fulfilled.
I do disagre because there is no evidence for it. You can't use the bible to prove the bible. It is circular argument.

can't follow? then reread the posts. I don't need to quote.
Trust me, you really do. I have no idea what you are talking about.

read it again;  FOR THE TIME WILL WHEN THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE, But after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; AND THEY SHALL TURN AWAY THEIR EARS FROM THE TRUTH, and shall be turned unto fables.”
the people did not find the bible to be untrue! this is also happening now, another prophecy being fulfilled!
Read it however you want, No one with any kind of higher learning believes the bible to be accurate to any degree beyond a statistical abnormality. There are a few, bit in all honesty it is less then one percent.

the most common strain of ebola is not survivable, mers if not treated promptly is not survivable.
Yet they can be treated. How many people die of Leprosy ever year... Whats that zero?

Egypt has never been a nation?
Never not been a nation. It has always been a nation, and never stopped being it's own nation.
It is a nation state a mixture of both, an irrelevant point. But it was conquered by Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king. the prophecy was fulfilled.
I want citation. No where in history has that ever been the case. I want a exact date when Babylon defeated Egypt.

people from other countries, including the USA can trace their roots back to the old kingdom, what's your point?
That the nations people has not been scattered.

you still have not cited a prophecy that failed. there are many yet to be fulfilled.
I have named three, and while I enjoyed the acrobatics you have done, they still fail.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2014, 03:03:40 AM »
the birth pangs in the bible are an analogy

leprosy deaths per year? they are rare but still occur. Leprosy is not an immediate cause of death, but the prolonged affects of leprosy can lead to death. Those with the disease have a 4x higher chance of death than the general population. the disease has not been stamped out.

Egypt is a nation state. that status past or present is irrelevant to the fact it fell by the Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king

you want an exact date??? LOL LOL LOL look it up! the date is irrelevant to the fact it fell by the Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fulfilled. your examples have been proven to be fullfilled. no acrobatics, just truth.  you can believe it or not

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2014, 10:31:23 PM »
the birth pangs in the bible are an analogy
to what. You make a lot of claims but fail to back them up.

leprosy deaths per year?
one in a million people or less then 1 percent of 1 percent. 
they are rare but still occur. Leprosy is not an immediate cause of death, but the prolonged affects of leprosy can lead to death. Those with the disease have a 4x higher chance of death than the general population. the disease has not been stamped out.
The point is that it isn't the threat that it used to be. The prediction is that disease would increase and yet it has decreased. 

Egypt is a nation state. that status past or present is irrelevant to the fact it fell by the Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king
Except he didn't. I asked for a date because I knew what you were claiming, Yes Nebby did defeat Egypt, but it was before the Prophecy. He never did it again. Also the nation did not fall, but instead slaves were taken and gold, but the nation was allowed to rebuild.

you want an exact date??? LOL LOL LOL look it up! the date is irrelevant to the fact it fell by the Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fulfilled. your examples have been proven to be fullfilled. no acrobatics, just truth.  you can believe it or not
And you continue to do mental acrobats, you refuse to show any evidence for your claim and change the goal of the prophecy. When it says it will never be rebuilt, it does not mean that it will be rebuilt, and when it says Nebby must conquer Egypt, he must conquer egypt. And when Jesus tells the Disciples that he will return in a generation... Yep you guessed it. Next one you missed... You are so far 0 for 3 but I have faith in you.

[/size]“I will make the land of Egypt a desolate wastein the midst of desolated lands; and its own cities will become a desolate waste in the very midst of devastated cities for forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations”[/color][/size][/color][/size][/u][/b][/size][/color]

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2014, 02:12:53 AM »
do you know what birth pangs are? ask the mother of your son, she can explain it.

still deaths and the ebola virus is spreading in Africa.

it was prophesized it would fall, how and who is unimportant. the fact is Egypt fell and like tyre never regained it's greatness

the generation that is present during the end times is the one that will see Jesus

nope , everyone of the prophecies you named have been fulfilled. the evidence is in the books of the bible and documented history.

try again!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2014, 12:42:57 AM »
do you know what birth pangs are? ask the mother of your son, she can explain it.
I know that the birth pangs are supposed to hurt, and yet in almost all standards we are doing better this century (We as in humans) then ever before.

still deaths and the ebola virus is spreading in Africa.
And Africa is the entire world.

it was prophesized it would fall, how and who is unimportant.
It said it would fall to Nebby, didn't fall till one thousand years later. That is important.
the fact is Egypt fell and like tyre never regained it's greatness
It didn't fall by nebby and was rebuilt. This is just sad.

the generation that is present during the end times is the one that will see Jesus
Where does it say that. He was talking to the disciples, Prove he was talking about a exact generation. 

nope , everyone of the prophecies you named have been fulfilled. the evidence is in the books of the bible and documented history.

try again!
If you just make it fit. If these were not in your holy book you would call bs on these.