Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled  (Read 15754 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2014, 02:46:28 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

it depends how you look at it. crime is higher now than. the economy is worse than under carter. education is not as good as once was. technology is better. so yes and no on we as humans doing better.

there is a fear that all the illegals flooding the border will transmit diseases here. I hope not but they are coming from 3rd world countries and it is a good chance it could happen

stay in the rut if you choose. the prophecy was fulfilled. you can believe it or not, but the prophecy was still fulfilled

Jesus was talking about the end times, the end does not have a date. He told the disciples that also. That is why it is logical to believe the generation that is present when the end time events start will be the generation that will see Jesus.

I stated truth that you can try but not refute. the bible is a historical record. many books in the bible prove the prophecies were fullfiulled. you can believe them or not. but that does not change the fact the prophecies you posted as failed , were in fact fulfilled.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2014, 04:05:52 AM »
it depends how you look at it. crime is higher now than. the economy is worse than under carter. education is not as good as once was. technology is better. so yes and no on we as humans doing better.

there is a fear that all the illegals flooding the border will transmit diseases here. I hope not but they are coming from 3rd world countries and it is a good chance it could happen

stay in the rut if you choose. the prophecy was fulfilled. you can believe it or not, but the prophecy was still fulfilled

Jesus was talking about the end times, the end does not have a date. He told the disciples that also. That is why it is logical to believe the generation that is present when the end time events start will be the generation that will see Jesus.

I stated truth that you can try but not refute. the bible is a historical record. many books in the bible prove the prophecies were fullfiulled. you can believe them or not. but that does not change the fact the prophecies you posted as failed , were in fact fulfilled.

You have no idea or fact that education is not as good as the past.  You speak of things you have no experience in or knowledge.

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2014, 04:41:04 AM »
it depends how you look at it. crime is higher now than.
Then during the Roman empire. Are you really making this claim.
the economy is worse than under carter.
Again America is the world. It doesn't even mater if it is or isn't. Were the poor beter off under Caesar or Obama. Well as we are not feeding them to lions, I think we have our answer. 
education is not as good as once was.
Education is a lot beter then it used to be. It's just america is falling behind because Gud dun it is getting in the way.
technology is better. so yes and no on we as humans doing better.

there is a fear that all the illegals flooding the border will transmit diseases here
Fear from the uneducated racist on Faux that spread lies.
. I hope not but they are coming from 3rd world countries and it is a good chance it could happen
This ignorance still exist.  ^^^%%%

stay in the rut if you choose. the prophecy was fulfilled
Not perfectly.
. you can believe it or not, but the prophecy was still fulfilled
And if it isn't. If a million years. A billion years happens and still nothing happens. How long is too long to wait.
Because it is a stupid thing to say. Oh the end times will come and the generation that sees the end times will see the end times??? that makes no sense.

I stated truth that you can try but not refute
Actually I did, you refuse to accept it. I have shown that Tyre still exist, and the egypt was never conquered by Babylon. YOu have no counter evidence. I win.
. the bible is a historical record. many books in the bible prove the prophecies were fullfiulled.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CIRCULAR ARGUMENT IS?
you can believe them or not. but that does not change the fact the prophecies you posted as failed , were in fact fulfilled.
only by changing what the prophecy is.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2014, 02:52:57 PM »
just your unproven opinion racer.

the books of the bible are truth.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »
what were the statistics of crime back then?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/diseases_are_crossing_the_border_too.html

we have a lot more poor now in America under nobama then before him.

education has been degraded greatly in just the last few yrs. many schools have closed. the quality has dropped. California took a step in the right direction getting rid of tenure, other states will follow suit.

no , the generation that is there(could be us) when things hit the fan, will be the one to see Jesus' return.

again, Egypt and tyre are not the great cities they once were, they were not rebuilt. split hairs all you want, it doesn't change the fact the prophecies were fulfilled. the prophecies were not changed.

the bible does not prove the bible. the books by all the different authors(witnesses) prove the prophecies were fulfilled and state prophecies still to come.

are you unable to find any failed prophecies? you dwell on Egypt and tyre. prophecies were filled. Even history books prove it.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2014, 03:21:27 PM »
timeless prophecy fulfilled and unchangeable

John  3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2014, 05:34:25 PM »
just your unproven opinion racer.

the books of the bible are truth.

It's just your unproven opinion also.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2014, 05:51:22 PM »
what were the statistics of crime back then?
See that's the fun thing, you made the claim (Roman empire had less crime then america does now) and I asked you to clarify. If  that is your claim... Back it up. It is up to the one that makes the claim to back it up. I am not denying it, for that would be a claim. I am asking that you provide proof for your claim. If you can not I can throw it out. 

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/diseases_are_crossing_the_border_too.html

we have a lot more poor now in America under nobama then before him.
Not important. Do we have more then before the middle ages. (The time of the lowest economy) If not your claim is not worth anything.

education has been degraded greatly in just the last few yrs. many schools have closed
Yes, and restructered. But that is only in america. There are a lot of nations with a working school system.
. the quality has dropped. California took a step in the right direction getting rid of tenure, other states will follow suit.
America is not the world.

no , the generation that is there(could be us) when things hit the fan, will be the one to see Jesus' return.
This is bull reasoning, show the verses  that say that?

again, Egypt and tyre are not the great cities they once were, they were not rebuilt. split hairs all you want,
I will, if a prophecy is true it is 100% real. It is not 100% accurate so you fail.
it doesn't change the fact the prophecies were fulfilled. the prophecies were not changed.

the bible does not prove the bible. the books by all the different authors(witnesses) prove the prophecies were fulfilled and state prophecies still to come.
And those books are collected in the bible. The bible can not prove the bible. Is this to hard to understand. If the bible was accurate there would be outside sources, but there is not one.

are you unable to find any failed prophecies? you dwell on Egypt and tyre. prophecies were filled. Even history books prove it.
Another claim. I want the history book that proves it. (I know you can't provide one) how about a non biblical source? You can't can you.

Circular arguments are not allowed in debates. I claim victory as you have been told this repeatedly.
Order of the Phoenix... And neither shall live while one survives, and in the Deathly Hollows Harry kills Voldemort. Prophecy fulfilled.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2014, 10:26:56 PM »
nope, history proves Jesus' existence racer. the rest, if you are around you will see the prophecy fulfilled. if not a future generation will see it fullfilled

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2014, 11:07:29 PM »
show me the post where I claimed the Roman empire had less crime then America does now. I didn't. I made a generalization that crime in the world is higher now than back then. easy to prove.

prove the economy of the middle ages was lower than today. is that world wide or regional. you are the one adding more that you have not providing facts for.

where do many college students go to get a higher education? especially drs? here. we already know where the illegals go to get their education.
how are the schools in the middle east? they were better when we were there but some have backslid and girls are not allowed to got to school in many areas that are muslim

Egypt and tyre have not regained their status, despite buildings being rebuilt. there is more to a city than buildings. the prophecy has been fulfilled. you can believe it or not.

that is why you need to study the books to understand what is said. Jesus was talking about the end times and things to happen in the FUTURE that would signal His return.
Matt 24:34-"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

Jesus was speaking of the future, not the present. A date has never been given when He will comes back. Only God knows the date.

the bible does not prove the bible. the BOOKS of the bible prove the prophecies.

There are many historical accounts outside the bible that prove the prophecies and events that occurred in the bible. Are you still taking college courses? try western civilization I&ll, world history for starters.

you can claim all you want. doesn't make it true. I would think a college student would easily find the answers to your questions. or is it you know I am right?

the bible is a history book. but there are many history books that collaborate biblical events. look them up!

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
have you run out of prophecies that you say have failed, but have been proven fulfilled. try a new one.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2014, 02:40:29 AM »
show me the post where I claimed the Roman empire had less crime then America does now. I didn't. I made a generalization that crime in the world is higher now than back then. easy to prove.
When is then. I took it from the text you meant the time of the prophecy, (Which is really the only point that made sense) So there you go.

prove the economy of the middle ages was lower than today. is that world wide or regional. you are the one adding more that you have not providing facts for.
You stated the economy is a sign of the end times, but there have been times that the economy has been a lot worse.

where do many college students go to get a higher education? especially drs? here. we already know where the illegals go to get their education.
This does not follow. You are adding a tangent.
how are the schools in the middle east? they were better when we were there but some have backslid and girls are not allowed to got to school in many areas that are muslim
Another tangent. We are talking world wide, not individual nations.

Egypt and tyre have not regained their status,
But they exist. (And egypt never fell to nebby)
despite buildings being rebuilt. there is more to a city than buildings. the prophecy has been fulfilled. you can believe it or not.
I don't
that is why you need to study the books to understand what is said. Jesus was talking about the end times and things to happen in the FUTURE that would signal His return.
Matt 24:34-"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
And he was talking to the disciples.

Jesus was speaking of the future, not the present
Prove it. Stop adding to the bible.
. A date has never been given when He will comes back. Only God knows the date.
I put 200 on never.

the bible does not prove the bible. the BOOKS of the bible prove the prophecies.
The bible does not prove the bible but part of the bible that prove the prophecy also prove the bible. THIS ARGUMENT IS LOST.

There are many historical accounts outside the bible that prove the prophecies and events that occurred in the bible. Are you still taking college courses? try western civilization I&ll, world history for starters.
No prove it to me, show me one historical proof.

you can claim all you want
I am arguing against your claim. I have yet to make my claim.
. doesn't make it true. I would think a college student would easily find the answers to your questions. or is it you know I am right?
You can't prove it then.

the bible is a history book. but there are many history books that collaborate biblical events. look them up!
Cite your claim.

the topic is Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
And you keep failing.
have you run out of prophecies that you say have failed, but have been proven fulfilled. try a new one.
So far you have lost 3 but heck lets add a fourth one. In[/size] [/size]Exodus 23:27[/size] [/size]God tells Moses that he will defeat every enemy he encounters:[/size]I will send my terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run. (NIV)[/size]INB4 no true Scotsman

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2014, 04:47:33 AM »
nope, history proves Jesus' existence racer. the rest, if you are around you will see the prophecy fulfilled. if not a future generation will see it fullfilled

My comment was only about education, not directed about Jesus and his existence.  I believe he walked this earth as our savior so that's one area you need not explain to me.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2014, 12:45:04 PM »
can't show the post???

the middle east isn't individual nations, part of the world, but go ahead and include africa, how are their schools

do you know how to read? read a history book.

I have repeatedly proven those prophecies fullfilled with books of the bible and websites on articles outside the bible.

still can't come up with any more "failed" prophecies?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2014, 12:48:20 PM »
what is the rate of hs grads literacy level racer? it is not as high as it used to be. common core is being refused by several states. world wide, I don't see improvements in education in the 3rd world countries. where it is good , it has been good, Japan, europe...etc. in this country, the kids are not as prepared as out parents or grandparents were when they graduated, in general.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »
what is the rate of hs grads literacy level racer? it is not as high as it used to be. common core is being refused by several states. world wide, I don't see improvements in education in the 3rd world countries. where it is good , it has been good, Japan, europe...etc. in this country, the kids are not as prepared as out parents or grandparents were when they graduated, in general.

Common Core has not been around long enough to really evaluate properly.  No Child Left Behind by your beloved GB, is a different story.  Place any blame where it belongs, NCLB.  By the way, go through Wal Mart during the day and see how many parents have their kids out of school.  Hard to teach them when their not there.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2014, 03:59:33 PM »
can't show the post???
it depends how you look at it. crime is higher now than. the economy is worse than under carter. education is not as good as once was. technology is better. so yes and no on we as humans doing better.there is a fear that all the illegals flooding the border will transmit diseases here. I hope not but they are coming from 3rd world countries and it is a good chance it could happenstay in the rut if you choose. the prophecy was fulfilled. you can believe it or not, but the prophecy was still fulfilledJesus was talking about the end times, the end does not have a date. He told the disciples that also. That is why it is logical to believe the generation that is present when the end time events start will be the generation that will see Jesus.I stated truth that you can try but not refute. the bible is a historical record. many books in the bible prove the prophecies were fullfiulled. you can believe them or not. but that does not change the fact the prophecies you posted as failed , were in fact fulfilled.

the middle east isn't individual nations, part of the world, but go ahead and include africa, how are their schools
You want to know what is sad, Under NCLB IRAQ Students had a higher average iq then america. Same for Brazil, Leabonon, Mexico and so many more. http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Education/Average-IQ
Unlike you I provide my sources.

do you know how to read? read a history book.
Not in there. Egypt never got conqured by Babylon, never been unlived in for 40 years. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?

I have repeatedly proven those prophecies fullfilled with books of the bible and websites on articles outside the bible.
What I have yet to see a legitament website. I mean you have the problem with desiase, I give you that... However it does not prove your prophecy any.

still can't come up with any more "failed" prophecies?
I can come up with as many as you want. So far it's 4 failed and 0 wins. How about Jesus then... I think so. [/size]Matthew 1:22[/size]-23 :Another failed prophecy... It's funny actually.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2014, 04:39:02 PM »
common core has been around long enough for several states to say no to it. other states have adopted it or are reviewing it.

nclb was passed with a large bipatisan vote, can't blame it all on W. ted kennedy was a sponsor of it also.

requiring teachers to be better qualified is not a problem, underfunding the program is the major problem. It is going to take a while to undo a poor education system that has been in place for decades. charter schools are a step in the right direction.

that is on the parents if their kids aren't in school. but home schooling is on the increase also

the schools themselves are in a predictament where some areas have a lot of kids and others not far away have fewer kids. the schools are not full and it adds to the costs of education if efficiencies are not used in getting the most use out of a school building. many have been neglected and badly need repairs. these compound the education mess. it will take yrs to fix it.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2014, 04:49:43 PM »
does the post mention the roman empire? show me the post where I claimed the Roman empire had less crime then America does now. you can't because I didn't say it

old sources. nothing has changed since 2002?

egypt was conquered, the prophecy was fullfilled, you can believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact egypt was conquered and never recovered it's greatness, despite builings being built.

what's disiase?

you forgot this verse-Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

another prophecy fullfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are 0 for 4 now!!!!!!!! give it up!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2014, 02:33:12 AM »
does the post mention the roman empire? show me the post where I claimed the Roman empire had less crime then America does now. you can't because I didn't say it
What empire did jesus live in.

old sources. nothing has changed since 2002?
Not unless you can find a more current source? Can you provide anything.

egypt was conquered,
When
the prophecy was fullfilled,
No it wasn't, it said Nebby would do it and he didn't.
you can believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact egypt was conquered and never recovered it's greatness, despite builings being built.
It was conquered in 200 ad. Nebbys bones didn't do it. 

what's disiase?
Gramer Nazi HOOOOO

you forgot this verse-Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

another prophecy fullfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except for the part about the virgin right.

you are 0 for 4 now!!!!!!!! give it up!!!!!!!!!!
I am guessing you don't like the math that is taught now days, you know the one where christians don't get a instawin in debates.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2014, 02:55:34 AM »
the topic is-Biblical prophecy being fullfilled

your "failed " prophecies have been proven fulfilled. believe it or not, your choice.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2014, 04:37:44 AM »
the topic is-Biblical prophecy being fullfilled

your "failed " prophecies have been proven fulfilled. believe it or not, your choice.
The problem is they have to pass one hundred percent and they have not. It states that Nebby would conquer Egypt, and his attempt failed. It stated that he would conquer Tyre and it wound never be rebuilt. It was not conquered by Nebby but by Alexander, and it was rebuilt. Jesus was talking to his followers, and said there generation would not pass away, and yet none of them exist today, And finally Jesus was supposedly born of a virgin, and it is claimed to be a prophecy but Isaiah never said it. The text was young women, but was mistranslated to virgin.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2014, 12:57:15 PM »
nope, the prophecies were fullfilled.

nope, Jesus said"Matt 24:34-"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." He was speaking of future events, the endtime tribulations. the generation He was speaking of is the one that will see Jesus return to set up God's kingdom.

Isaiah didn't write the book of matthew
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/461-did-isaiah-prophesy-the-virgin-birth-of-christ

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2014, 07:02:07 PM »
nope, the prophecies were fullfilled.
So anything I say you are going to deny now.

nope, Jesus said"Matt 24:34-"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." He was speaking of future events, the endtime tribulations. the generation He was speaking of is the one that will see Jesus return to set up God's kingdom.
It does not follow, if this is true then I have a larger problem with jesus's speaking then anything as there is no reason anyone would say that.

Isaiah didn't write the book of matthew
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins
Matt quoted the prophecy wrong.

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/461-did-isaiah-prophesy-the-virgin-birth-of-christ
Except Alhma can mean young women, as in proverbs. There are three things which are too wonderful for me, for which I do not understand: 19[/size]the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a serpent on a rock, the way of a ship in the middle of the sea, and the way of a man with a young woman [[/size]b’almah[/size]][/[/font][/size]b’almah[/size]]. 20[/size]This is the way of an adulterous woman: she eats and wipes her mouth, and says, “I have done no wrong.”
[/size](Proverbs 30:18-20)[/font]

Shall I continue. I mean you are going to deny anything anyway but others can see how well you defend it.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2014, 09:25:25 PM »
stating a fact- 4 of them. the prophecies were fulfilled

read all of matt 24, not just 1 verse. it is all tied together and you should see how the genneration Jesus was talking about that will see him, is the one present during the endtimes.

nope. the prophecy was fullfilled

your c&p makes no sense

I have stated facts about the prophecies. I have provided proofs from books in the bible that prophecized the what ,where and  who and proved the prophecies were fullfilled. you can choose to believe them or not. but that doesn't change the fact the prophecies were fullfilled.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2014, 10:10:52 PM »
stating a fact- 4 of them. the prophecies were fulfilled
Stating a fact that they didn't come true 100%

read all of matt 24, not just 1 verse. it is all tied together and you should see how the genneration Jesus was talking about that will see him, is the one present during the endtimes.
See the problem is that there was no prophecy that jesus mom was a virgin, and there is no such prophecy

nope. the prophecy was fullfilled
Again not 100%

your c&p makes no sense
It does, (And copy paste is ok when it counters a proof. Your proof was that there was no point when the word for virgin can mean a young girl in the hebrew language.

I have stated facts about the prophecies
and I have countered them God said Nebby would conquer Egypt, Nebby never conquered Egypt. God said nebby would destroy Tyre, and yet it was Alexander did it. Jesus said the disciples generation would see Jesus return, and they didn't.   
. I have provided proofs from books in the bible that prophecized the what ,where and  who and proved the prophecies were fullfilled. .you can choose to believe them or not. but that doesn't change the fact the prophecies were fullfilled.
[/size]A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared.  This fallacy is often quite humorous[/color]

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2014, 11:55:54 PM »
the prophecies were fulfilled, whether they were fulfilled to your standard is irrelevant.

the are no prophecies for the birth of Jesus, there were and they were fulfilled.

nope jer. 43:10-13 10 and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and I will set his throne above these stones that I have hidden, and he will spread his royal canopy over them. 11 He shall come and strike the land of Egypt, giving over to the pestilence those who are doomed to the pestilence, to captivity those who are doomed to captivity, and to the sword those who are doomed to the sword. 12 I shall kindle a fire in the temples of the gods of Egypt, and he shall burn them and carry them away captive. And he shall clean the land of Egypt as a shepherd cleans his cloak of vermin, and he shall go away from there in peace. 13 He shall break the obelisks of Heliopolis, which is in the land of Egypt, and the temples of the gods of Egypt he shall burn with fire.’

read chapter 44 where the prediction that Egypt would be conquered  is also made. prophecy fulfilled!

no circle, straight facts. supported by several books and witnesses

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2014, 12:48:36 AM »
the prophecies were fulfilled, whether they were fulfilled to your standard is irrelevant.

the are no prophecies for the birth of Jesus, there were and they were fulfilled.

nope jer. 43:10-13 10 and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and I will set his throne above these stones that I have hidden, and he will spread his royal canopy over them. 11 He shall come and strike the land of Egypt, giving over to the pestilence those who are doomed to the pestilence, to captivity those who are doomed to captivity, and to the sword those who are doomed to the sword. 12 I shall kindle a fire in the temples of the gods of Egypt, and he shall burn them and carry them away captive. And he shall clean the land of Egypt as a shepherd cleans his cloak of vermin, and he shall go away from there in peace. 13 He shall break the obelisks of Heliopolis, which is in the land of Egypt, and the temples of the gods of Egypt he shall burn with fire.’

read chapter 44 where the prediction that Egypt would be conquered  is also made. prophecy fulfilled!

no circle, straight facts. supported by several books and witnesses
NONE OF THAT HAPPENED. EGYPT'S TEMPLES WERE NEVER BURNED DOWN, THEY STILL EXIST. THE OBLISKS ARE STILL THERE. NONE OF IT HAPPENED.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2014, 03:27:04 AM »
the prophecy was fulfilled. move on.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2014, 11:31:20 PM »
right from the headlines;

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places-

ebola is spreading; the cdc said it is not if, but when the ebola makes it here. a repiratory illness, used to be rare is spreading on the east cost. isis is said to be trying to get in the US; maybe already Here?

flooding in Arizona,nevada, but drought in California. civil unrest increasing, the economy is not as good as the gov't says.

and a do nothing don't care president and congress.

it will get worse!

all of us(me too) need to get right with God. Jesus will be setting up His kingdom, most likely in our lifetime!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2014, 01:45:21 AM »
right from the headlines;

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places-

ebola is spreading; the cdc said it is not if, but when the ebola makes it here. a repiratory illness, used to be rare is spreading on the east cost. isis is said to be trying to get in the US; maybe already Here?

flooding in Arizona,nevada, but drought in California. civil unrest increasing, the economy is not as good as the gov't says.

and a do nothing don't care president and congress.

it will get worse!

all of us(me too) need to get right with God. Jesus will be setting up His kingdom, most likely in our lifetime!
Jesus will not come in mine, my children or my grand children lifetime. In the year 3000 you will (And by you I mean christians) will still be waiting for Jesus. Mankind will have colonized other planets and you will still be waiting for him.