Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled  (Read 15584 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2014, 01:19:07 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!  new shipment of comic books or the syfy channel????????????????  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

no one knows the day or time when Jesus will return to earth and set up God's kingdom, except God. But Jesus and the prophets gave us signs. current world events would suggest  those signs are occurring and the end time prophecies are being fulfilled.

your choice to believe or not.

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2014, 01:30:50 AM »
LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!  new shipment of comic books or the syfy channel? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

no one knows the day or time when Jesus will return to earth and set up God's kingdom, except God. But Jesus and the prophets gave us signs. current world events would suggest  those signs are occurring and the end time prophecies are being fulfilled.

your choice to believe or not.
Those signs could be pointed by the first generation of believers, there is no point in time when the prophices were not happening.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2014, 01:27:39 AM »
nope. read revelations.  the signs are specific to end time events, unlike events long past.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2014, 02:12:47 AM »
nope. read revelations.  the signs are specific to end time events, unlike events long past.
No, no they are not. Every generation from Jesus till now has thought they were in the end times. And every single one said prophesy.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2014, 02:44:47 AM »
every single one ? prove it.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2014, 07:10:37 AM »
every single one ? prove it.
Prove what, that every generation has expected Jesus in there lifetime, Why all you have to do is provide a example of a single generation that did not think jesus was coming back in there lifetime. I can point through the 100+ generations, but we both are aware that even if I did it wouldn't prove anything to you. So the balls in your court. Either tell me what proof would be concrete enough for you or provide a single counterpoint.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2014, 03:54:41 AM »
you said"Every generation from Jesus till now has thought they were in the end times". who from every generation said prophesy(prophecy). Prove your statement!

the balls(ball is) in your court!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2014, 06:28:27 AM »
you said"Every generation from Jesus till now has thought they were in the end times". who from every generation said prophesy(prophecy). Prove your statement!

the balls(ball is) in your court!
I tried to post the page, with ever single one, But it was too big. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events has so many

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2014, 01:45:17 PM »
lame excuse for not providing proofs for your statements. what is important to realize with the current events is the intensity and frequency of natural disasters, famine, pestilence, wars, etc....

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2014, 05:47:32 AM »
lame excuse for not providing proofs for your statements. what is important to realize with the current events is the intensity and frequency of natural disasters, famine, pestilence, wars, etc....
Natural disasters... Couldn't be man made for pumping co2 in the air for a century. Must be god.
Famine... Obesity is calling, Famine is not a problem man.
Pestilence... Really. Prove that it is worse now then in the past.
War... So W is the antichrist after all
ECT... Once you believe with all your heart the propaganda, it is easy to stay ignorant.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2014, 03:00:26 PM »
global warming is a hoax

famine is not a problem man? check africa, the middle east

pestilence? ebola is getting worse, mersa?

war? the middle east isn't the only war going on

you are right; "Once you believe with all your heart the propaganda, it is easy to stay ignorant." !

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2014, 12:59:02 AM »
global warming is a hoax. Nope try again, Global warming is happening.

famine is not a problem man? check africa, the middle east Economic faults are not equal to lack of food, Try again.

pestilence? ebola is getting worse, mersa?  Try again, While ebola is bad it is no where near as bad as 200 years ago.

war? the middle east isn't the only war going on No and your point. A depleted military and a weak america not willing to make international treaties.

you are right; "Once you believe with all your heart the propaganda, it is easy to stay ignorant." !
Fish I am glad you agree.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2014, 01:34:16 AM »
read it again. you are the one that believes the propaganda. I live in the real world!

global warming occurs every time the sun comes up. climate change happens 4 times a year. today is the 1st day of fall

Africa is not a fertile place for farming. politics is more of a cause for famine/ starvation there. the white farmers were run off farms their ancestors started in Zimbabwe, the ones that took over the farms have not planted anything. genetic modified corn is setting in ware houses because the gov't doesn't want to disperse it. warlords control much of the distribution of aid

how bad was ebola 200 yrs ago? LOL LOL LOL LOL it was 1st discovered in 1976! you need to put the comic books down and read something else so you will know what you are talking about! LOL LOL LOL

you have no point; W is the antichrist?LOL LOL LOL LOL

whose "depleted" military? America is not weak, just weak leaders! what treaties should we make , with anyone?

at least you have explained your ignorance!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2014, 02:59:30 AM »
ebola is spreading, the entrovirus is spreading. our borders are porous. isis terrorists have been captured trying to get across the border. it isn't a matter of if, but when the next terrorist attack is carried out on US soil. the economy is getting weaker, stock market drops a bunch again. but the great news; the day that Jesus sets up God's kingdom on earth is getting closer.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2014, 11:35:23 PM »
ebola is spreading, the entrovirus is spreading. our borders are porous. isis terrorists have been captured trying to get across the border. it isn't a matter of if, but when the next terrorist attack is carried out on US soil. the economy is getting weaker, stock market drops a bunch again. but the great news; the day that Jesus sets up God's kingdom on earth is getting closer.

Are you saying all these bad things are   "the great news"  because of your religious beliefs?
That concept could lead to making things bad for a self fulfilling prophecy.
If there is a God, wouldn't she prefer everything gets better as humans become more enlightened?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2014, 02:14:51 AM »
LOL LOL you are still very entertaining shady!

read the post again. the calamities, judgments, bad things, whatever you wish to call them, are not the good news. They are signs. signs that are fulfilling bible prophecy.
in case you missed the GREAT news in my post, I'll repeat it; but the great news; the day that Jesus sets up God's kingdom on earth is getting closer.

there has to be a reason for Jesus to come back and set up God's kingdom. if everything was fine and dandy, no perils, disease, wars, terrorist attacks, etc; There would be no reason for Jesus to come back and set up God's kingdom and save us from ourselves.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2014, 10:31:19 PM »
I'll be honest, I don't know where to find the biblical information to debate with you.
Can you supply this for me?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2014, 01:18:14 AM »
read the book of revelation to start. Isaiah ( especially chapter 9). there is a book called the Harbinger. it addresses many prophecies for the end of days and is referenced to the bible. the books of jeremiah, Daniel are good also. These are old testament books. I find the details fascinating as they are predicting events hundreds /thousands of yrs away. read with an open mind as there is a lot of symbolism. I am still learning to identify the symbols. the book the Harbinger describes the symbolism and references them to the bible. there is a companion book for the harbinger. I haven't read as I had my bible with me when I read the book. this will give you a good start I think.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2014, 11:40:19 PM »
How do you decipher the book of Revelations?
It's more twisted than the predictions of Nostradamus.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2014, 12:54:01 AM »
It helps if you read Daniel, Isaiah, jeremiah. The bible I use is the new American standard bible. it has references to other verses in the bible in all the books. revelation has references to books chapter and verse of corresponding books in the ot and nt. there is a lot of symbolism in the bible and it takes a lot of studying to understand them. I still study to try and understand the symbols. some use a concordance. there are websites that do the same thing; like http://www.openbible.info/labs/cross-references/.

revelation is a difficult book at times; but other books in the bible reference the same events to come. that is why watching what is going on in the world is exciting. not all events are prophecies being fulfilled, but many events are.

I am glad you are reading/ studying the bible. I still read and reread so it sinks in. with all that is happening it is very important to get closer to God and Jesus!

Offline Donald Beard

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2017, 11:06:50 PM »
Hey I'm looking for ttc brothers