Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: nobama presidency over?  (Read 1199 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
nobama presidency over?
« on: June 20, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

His iraq policy failed, Irs scandal, VA scandal, Benghazi, non stop flow of immigrants coming at will across the border. new scandal every week it seems. no dems running on

nobamacare, no dems want him to campaign for/with them!

approval at 41%

He seems to be dragging down the dem party, which is a good thing!

The midterms should be interestin!!

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: nobama presidency over?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 01:30:41 AM »

His iraq policy failed,
You mean the bush policy. Credit where credit due. Bush lead us to this war and it was unattainable to win. He did the only thing possible and quite. The only failure was it took so long.
Irs scandal, VA scandal, Benghazi
The one that Obama found the suspect who did it... How long did it take bush to find Osama again?
, non stop flow of immigrants coming at will across the border.
That started with the greatest republicans of our time, Reagan.
new scandal every week it seems.
And yet none stick.
no dems running on

nobamacare,
I know a politician keeping his word.
no dems want him to campaign for/with them!

approval at 41%

Better then the gop's 34 %
  He seems to be dragging down the dem party, which is a good thing!

The midterms should be interestin!!

Yes the midterm will be.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 03:46:50 AM »
Military leaders told him if he pulled out of Iraq too soon it would create a vacuum filled by the terrorists. what happened? just that

W got Iraq stabile, it was and is their country to lose. reread the past topics to refresh your memory on what W did.

when a scandal breaks, another takes it's place to take the attention off the current scandal. that is what the bergdahl trade did. those 5 terrorists were demanded by name, they were not a random pick. those 5 terrorists were among the worst of the worst. the va scandal is still happening, vets are dying because they are not getting the care they need. so much for a grateful country. the scandals are sticking. what happened to lois lerner's emails? irs said they were "lost".

the immigration mess has accelerated under nobama. we have had illegals coming over here way befor Reagan, but not in the numbers they are today. no mention of Clinton? why didn't he do something?? bush 41 was busy with desert shield/ storm, he could have done something too. No mention of them?

how long ago did Benghazi happen? where was nobama during the attack? he was not in the war room. nobama did find obl. our military did.

which politician is keeping his word. to campaign with or without nobama?

both parties have and deserve their low approval ratings. they have let nobama violate the constitution at will and have not stopped him.

the gop is in a better position than the dems for the midterms. we'll see.

nobama inherited the presidency he has. he did not fix anything during his first term and made things worse so far during his second term.

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 04:24:16 AM »
Military leaders told him if he pulled out of Iraq too soon it would create a vacuum filled by the terrorists. what happened? just that
How long is to young. Iraq chose there leaders, and they chose terrorist. They do not want freedom, and nothing we will ever do will change that.

W got Iraq stabile, it was and is their country to lose. reread the past topics to refresh your memory on what W did.
And kept paying billions to keep the peace. It wouldn't last forever.

when a scandal breaks, another takes it's place to take the attention off the current scandal.
And it's always the GOP bringing it up. Boy who cries wolf much.
that is what the bergdahl trade did. those 5 terrorists were demanded by name, they were not a random pick. those 5 terrorists were among the worst of the worst. the va scandal is still happening, vets are dying because they are not getting the care they need.
And yet every republican was begging obama to do whatever it took, until he did.
so much for a grateful country. the scandals are sticking. what happened to lois lerner's emails? irs said they were "lost".
Not enough evidence or they would have gone to court... Funny that.

the immigration mess has accelerated under nobama.
Actually the increase has remained constant,
we have had illegals coming over here way befor Reagan,
true but it exploded under him.
but not in the numbers they are today. no mention of Clinton? why didn't he do something??
Well you can't just say Clinton did nothing and then say Bush didn't either.
bush 41 was busy with desert shield/ storm, he could have done something too. No mention of them?

how long ago did Benghazi happen
4 years? don't quote me though.
? where was nobama during the attack? he was not in the war room. nobama did find obl. our military did.
Commander in chief. Of course he did.

which politician is keeping his word. to campaign with or without nobama?
Obama campaigned on and gave us universal health care.

both parties have and deserve their low approval ratings. they have let nobama violate the constitution at will and have not stopped him.
Of course the it's all obamas fault.

the gop is in a better position than the dems for the midterms. we'll see.
Yes we will, I am hoping a 3rd party wins, but not likely.

nobama inherited the presidency he has. he did not fix anything during his first term and made things worse so far during his second term.
Fine, Obama is equal to bush. I have no problem saying that.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 04:18:22 PM »
many Iraqi's are still adjusting to freedom. they are used to being told what to do, some still do.

nobama has been president for how long? he has allowed those wars to continue. how much has he allowed the us to pay to Iraq AND Afghanistan? at least Iraq has leaders that are trying to govern in freedom. Afghanistan is one of the most corrupt countries in the middle east. karzid doesn't care he just wants our money. if Afghanistan was serious about freedom the poppy fields would be gone. It is Iraq's responsibility to defend or lose their country, but at least they are trying. the people there never had to fight,voluntarily, for their country before.

nobama can just pull out of Afghanistan, but he is going to leave 9800 to "train" the afghans.

immigration didn't explode under Reagan, it is exploding under nobama though.

many were fired in Arizona on the va mess shiseki resigned. the investigation is continuing. the irs scandal is not going away. just tell the irs your computer crashed and you don't have all your records, so you can't file a tax return. I am sure they will be ok with that.

nobamacare is a disaster. It was not given to us, it was forced on us. many of those that received subsidies are being reviewed as they were not eligible. the er's are getting busier because of nobamacare. Most dems that are up for reelection are running away from nobamacare, and nobama.

Benghazi happened 4 yrs ago??????????? don't think so.

nobama went on the missions himself to find obl?????? LOL LOL LOL LOL

nobama has been rated more incompetent than W's post Katrina administration. the dems have lost confidence in nobama

anything can happen but ther gop has the advantage, if they don't screw it up!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 06:56:28 AM »
Fox news and Glen Beck are calling the gw bush wars in Iraq a mistake.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 03:41:25 PM »
many have called them a mistake,  many said they were the right thing to do. what do you think the state of the region would be if saddam was not taken out?  on several occasions wmd had been found. he had an agreement with obl,not to mention his mass killings of his own people. uday and kusay were good guys too?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/17/sarin-mustard-gas-discovered-separately-in-iraq/

http://nypost.com/2010/10/25/us-did-find-iraq-wmd/

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/071912-618875-syria-chemical-weapons-came-from-iraq-.htm

what does anyone's opinion on the Iraq war  have to do with nobama's presidency?

70% of the casualties in Afghanistan happened during nobama's presidency

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 03:58:34 AM »
Saddam Hussein was a conservative, religious dictator.
Just the type of leader needed to control that part of the world.
His mistake was to get on the bad side of OPEC.

On 911 we were attacked, not by Saddam, but by a group that was financed by the Saudi Royal Family.
They make money by playing one side against another.
And they used us as a puppet on a string.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"